Chapter 38

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

 

 

______ was getting her makeup and hair done for recording.

She scanned through the social networking sites, on her phone, to kill time.

“Hmm… the ____Seob tag is alive again?” she giggled. “Why are these people so cute?”

 

-Omo,  @ I know that you and Oppa have different schedules but I'm afraid you'll break up because of it. The lack of #___Seob fancams is killing me! Stay together forever! -

 

-We need more moments of #___Seob! @ Unnie DO IT!!!~ DO IT!~~~-

 

-Where has our #___Seob gone?! I miss @ and Yoseob Oppa’s fancam moments!-

 

The rest of the mentions were pretty much the same.

"Awwww....." She giggled. "They are so cute! Don't worry, that won't happen."

She read a few more and put the phone down, letting the Unnie finish her makeup.

She got a call from her boyfriend.

She knew from the ringtone but the phone was across the room.

Taehyun walked in.

"Are you so helpless you can't reach your phone? Are you going to let it ring? I can hear it from the other room. Decline call?”

"ANDWAE!!" She shouted.

Taehyun peeked at who was calling.

"Hmm...let it go to voicema-...."

"Oppa!!"

"Yang Yoseob wouldn't mind, right?"

"If I get up, this Unnie might stab out my eye with the eyeliner. Either that or I won't have eyelashes! Can you hand it to me, Please, Oppa?”

Taehyun just smiled and handed her the phone.

“Here you go.” He said walking off to check on his other employees.

______ looked at her phone and made a face.

“YAH! Oppa, I missed the call now! Hul~ Uri Jagi is going to be mad. Wae are guys so immature? It’s as if he wants Uri Jagi to hate his guts.”

She called him back on video call.

“YAH! Tokki-ya, wae didn’t you answer the first time? Wae?!”

“My handphone was too far away!~” she whined. “What are you doing?”

“Hair and makeup.”

“Awww…did you have a psychic connection that told you I am too?” she giggled.

“You’re doing hair and makeup too? Waaaa!~ We’re that daebak, huh?”

“Psh…” she scoffed. “You were probably taking selcas for instagram and called me by accident.”

“NEVAAAAR! That’s why you should’ve answered when I called. I wanted to talk to you desperately.”

“About what?”

“I can’t just call to say ‘Annyeong’?”

______ shook her head and smiled.

“Aigoo, my cheese ball. YAH! If this Unnie had an eyelash curler on your eye, would you jump up to get the phone?”

“Always.”

“Liar.”

“Nope, ALWAYS!”

“Lies.”

“If it was you, YES, but I don’t have that problem. Hashtag, no more eyelashes. Hashtag, I love my boyfriend. Hashtag, girl problems.”

______ rolled her eyes.

“No, I wouldn’t say that. Hashtag, my boyfriend has no life outside of instagram. Hanshtag, my boyfriend’s phone is his girlfriend. Hashtag, please don’t use hashtag in real life, actual, conversations, or you die. Hashtag, I love you but shut up.”

Yoseob smirked.

"Cute."

"Babo." She giggled. "I know I'm cute."

"Where do you get that attitude from?"

"You, obviously."

"How proud I am." He nodded.

"Yah, Yang Yoseob did you just call to bother me?"

"Aniya..." He frowned. "I called because I'm tired. I didn't get much sleep last night. It's hard to sleep."

______ frowned.

"Are you pushing yourself too hard again?"

"Do you know that feeling when you're super tired but no matter how hard you try, you can't sleep?"

"Jagi is overly tired."

"If I borrow your bed too often, because it’s more calming, people might misunderstand."

"Misunderstand what?"

"You know..." He blushed. "They might assume something else happened."

'Now he's shy about that?' She thought shaking her head. "You're so weird, but I love you."

"It probably did but no one needs to know."

She face palmed.

"There's my manly byuntae that the world never sees." She giggled.

"Only with you." He smirked. “The way it should be.”

"Aren't you getting side-tracked?"

"Aniya, I'm still tired. I had a couple of coffees and energy drinks but I'm still falling asleep."

"When you get the chance, sleep as long as possible before you have to resume, Arasseo? I don't want you getting sick. I’m already worried about you.”

Yoseob gave her a look.

“Waeyo?” he asked. “What did I do?”

“You’re losing weight. Uri Jagi is getting skinny.”

“Skinny?” he scoffed. “YAH, who are you calling skinny?”

“…I’m just worried.”

“Don’t be worried. I’m not starving myself or anything. I’m maintaining a healthy lifestyle and diet to go with it.”

______ sighed.

“Mianhae, Jagiya.” She shook her head. “As much as I love your new body…your face is getting smaller. Pretty soon…you won’t have one. I GOTTA GO! TALK TO YOU LATER! LOVE YOU!”

She hung up the phone and left him with a shocked expression.

“Y-Yah….” he stammered. “She always teases me!~~~”

He stomped his feet like a child.

“Aigoo, the only time you do aegyo anymore, is after, or during a call with ______ie.” Doojoon shook his head. “Aigoo…”

Yoseob frowned.

“That’s because I get like this after not seeing her for a while. I am suffering from extreme withdrawal. I haven’t even had a combined four hours with her in the last month or so.”

“I understand.” Junhyung patted his shoulder. “Dating is difficult as an idol.”

“Well I’m determined to stay in a relationship. No matter how difficult it is, I won’t let go. We can handle the separation.”

“Then why do you look as though you’re wasting away?” the leader asked.

“It’s because I am!~~~~~~~” the lovesick cutie whined.

“It’s your turn.” Kikwang told him.

Yoseob stood up straight and went to shoot his solo scenes.

“Aigoo, that was a complete 180.” Junhyung chuckled.

Yoseob looked so charismatic and y during his recording.

“This guy.” Kikwang shook his head. “Yoseob-ah, I think I’m falling in love with you…..”

“YAH, SIKKEURO!!!”

“YANG YOSEOB, SARANGHAEYO!~”

“Yah, Lee Kikwang, what are you talking about? Yang Yoseob is mine!”

“Yah, I only have eyes for Song ______. Don’t bother.”

“But you look like a foreign model.” Kikwang play flirted.

Yoseob put on his earphones and shook his head.

“Can you stop saying that?! It’s creepy. You make me miss my girlfriend even more. Ewww…get lost!” He laughed. “Geumanhae!”

“Ani….”

“Waeyo?”

“Because you LOVE IT!~~~”

“Not really…” Yoseob chuckled.

“Well, I figured you’d be in a better mood, than if you remembered who ______ is with right now.”

“…..Was it necessary to remind me?”

“Send Bokshiri to pee on him.”

“Sorry, Bokshiri doesn’t pee just anywhere……anymore.” Yoseob said. He chuckled at the memory. “I’m pretty sure you were the only one.”

“That’s why he loves me so much now.”

“Ani, Uri Bokshiri and Uri Tokki only tolerate you because I’m around at that time.” Yoseob teased.

Kikwang pouted.

“Fine. Aigoo…such a grouch.”

Yoseob smirked and stuck out his tongue.

“Kidding. That’s what happens when you remind me of unpleasant things.”

“Yang Yoseob really has a scary side lately.” Kikwang muttered to Junhyung. The members just nodded in agreement. “I don't know, I kind of like it. He's stepping out of his cute image."

"I can't help it. I'm a man. It's awkward to force aegyo. even if B2UTIES do love it." Yoseob said.

"You do it for ______ie, though." Doojoon pointed out.

"She's my girlfriend. I like seeing her reaction." he chuckled. "It's different. VERY different."

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER.

Work has been soooooooo tiring lately.

I'll update as soon as I can.

Leave me comments to motivate me and I might update sooner. ♥♥ ^-^