Chapter 7

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

 

______ was sitting in the audience at the Block B Showcase.

 

-@: Loving Block B's Showcase! Block B FIGHTING!-

 

-@: @blockbhyo @ZICO92 @BB_taeil @BlockB2011 @BlockBkyung JJANG!! ^^-

 

Nearing the end of the Showcase, they stopped to make a little announcement.

“I know it’s been a while since we’ve been on stage promoting a new song. I’m glad to be back. I know that I was feeling down, think I had embarrassed my family, and people who know me. If it hadn’t been for my friend, I’d still be down in the dumps. I just want to thank her.”

After the Showcase, Block B gave ______ one of their albums.

In return, ______ gave Jaehyo a smack.

“OUCH! What was THAT for?” he whined.

“You’re lucky you didn’t name me.”

“Well…” he chuckled nervously. “You might not want to read thank you section….”

______ glared at him, then it changed to a smile.

“I’m glad I could make you feel better. It’s not like I did much to help you.”

“You were my friend when I needed one. You were a friend to us.” He said. “Plus, when you were making your debut, you gave me the lead in your music video. I got a chance to show that I’m not too clumsy or careless. I got swag too.”

s just stared at him.

“Swag? PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!~~~”

“Awww…poor Jaehyo.” ______ smiled and gave them a group hug. “So…I guess I’ll see you guys tomorrow?”

“Cheongmal?” Zico asked.

______ nodded.

“I’m going to be a guest judge on M Countdown.” She told them. “I’ll see you there.”

The next evening _____ was listening to Block B's new album backstage at M Countdown.

______ was working as a guest MC on M Countdown.

She was reading her cue cards, in putting it into her memory.

"______-ah!..." she heard someone whisper.

She looked around but found no one.

"What the...?"

"______-ah..."

She whipped her head around.

"Aah! Block B!!!!"

"Jaehyo Hyung wanted to come bug you." Zico said. "We just tagged along."

______ looked at Jaehyo.

"It figures he would." she nodded. "Hmm...That’s my fault for letting you know that I'd be here to emcee tonight."

Jaehyo checked her earphones to make sure she was listening to the album.

“So…your thoughts?” he asked.

"My thoughts? Waaaaa!~~" she squealed. "Your comeback is going to be DAEBAK! Block B JJANG!!~~"

She held out her fist, with both thumbs up.

"I have a solo on there." Taeil said proudly.

"I don't..." Jaehyo frowned.

"He doesn't even have a shirt."

______ turned to Jaehyo.

"The teaser by the way..." she shook her head. "______ie, does not approve."

"WAEYO? I was awkward and shy the entire time."

"I was tempted the throw a shirt at my computer screen. Then at the showcase."

"Jaehyo Hyung has forgotten the purpose of clothes."

"Mhm..." she nodded. "Short shorts that are shorter than short shorts. That's too short."

She smiled.

"Might as well have been ." Zico said. "Oh wait...Jaehyo Hyung has worn on  TV."

"YAH! Oh ______-ah, don’t listen to ’11:30’…” Jaehyo said.

“Wae?” she asked looking for it on her mp3 player.

“Because I’m not in it! I was kicked out of the song.”

“Huh?”

She looked confused.

“He didn’t pay Jiho enough.” Kyung said.

“Not true! I was sick.”

“He was hogging his money so he could stuff his face and buy more electronics.”

“I was sick though!~” Jaehyo whined.

______ smiled and pat his back.

“Awww…I believe you.” She laughed and jumped up to hug them all."Aah, I’m so excited! I'm happy to see you guys!!! You're back on music shows. How does it feel?"

"Noona, you helped us a lot." Zico said. "We were in a slump and didn't know which way was up."

"Uh huh...is that why you made that HUGE deal about me at the showcase."

"Probably." U-Kwon said with his signature smile.

______ smiled back.

She managed to get a selca with the group and an individual one with each member.

Jaehyo was looking through the pictures.

Block B was already getting called to the stage.

"Aish! I have to retake it!" he grumbled.

"Uh...NO! Selca addict, you have to get ready to perform." ______ argued, pushing him towards the door.

He showed her the picture.

"B-But...my mouth was open..."

"It's always open..." B-Bomb said.

"That's why you swallow a lot of bugs." Taeil said patting his back.

"I BLINKED TOO!" Jaehyo whined.

"I promise to redo our selca, later." ______ giggled.

Zico grinned.

"Yah, pathetic Hyung, just accept it. You can derp naturally."

Jaehyo pointed to Zico.

"______-ah, do you see what I go through? I'm still the bullied Hyung."

"Eh, you're still my bestie." she said. "Block B, DAEBAK! FIGHTING!"

"By the way, if you listen to '11:30' and you don't hear me....it's because..."

"It's because Hyung fails and he didn't make the cut for that song."

"No, I was sick."

"Hyung, don't lie." Kyung said. "You didn't compensate Woo Jiho enough. So he just split the parts evenly."

"ANDWAE!"

______ slapped her palms together.

"Eeek! How I missed Block B."

She tweeted the group picture.

 

-@: @blockbhyo @ZICO92 @BB_taeil @BlockB2011 @BlockBkyung Aah~~ FIGHTING! Block B is about to have their comeback stage! Go watch..NOW! Support them!-

 

-@ZICO92: Support @ Noona too!

 

 

After M Countdown, Jaehyo and ______ took more selcas.

"Aah, we're so beautiful." he commented.

 

-@blockbhyo: I saw my chingu tonight. I think my camera is dead. Our prettiness broke it.-

 

Jaehyo tweeted the selcas.

"Oh god. This boy is too much!" ______ said reading the tweet. "Awww…I miss Jagi on twitter. It’s so boring without my Jagi!~”

______ missed her boyfriend.

Being on twitter was making her depressed.

As much fun as she had all day, she hadn’t seen him so it wasn’t as fun as she hoped it would be.

She took out her phone to call him.

Meanwhile, Yoseob was laying on the floor in the B2ST form.

"Hyung, you didn't even make it to the bed?" Dongwoon chuckled, standing over him, looking down.

Yoseob just groaned.

"I'm too exhausted. I need my Tokki to give me energy. I can power up.”

He pulled out his phone and sent her a video chat.

“Tokki-ya, BOGOSHIPDA!~” He whined, as soon as he saw her on the screen.

“Nado, Bogoshipda.” She giggled.

“Did you have fun emceeing tonight, on M Countdown?” he asked.

______ grinned.

“NE!~ I loved it!~ I want to do it again!~”

“Take it easy, arasseo?” Yoseob scolded. “You’re just getting over an illness. Don’t go too insane, please?”

“Yes, Jagi!~” she used her aegyo. She stared at the image, on her phone, of him. “Yah, Jagi, are you laying on the floor?”

He nodded.

“Ne…”

______ nodded too.

“Geurae.” She smiled. “So, whose feet are on either side of your head?”

Yoseob made a face.

“Dongwoonie!” he grumbled. “I’m afraid to look up. I can’t even move my arms so that the visual isn’t so close up.”

“That’s okay, I miss your cute, handsome face. I hate us both being so busy.”

“Mhm…all we get is a video chat tonight with air kisses.” He sighed.

Dongwoon stepped over Yoseob and walked over to sit on his bed.

“Hyung! Don’t be making kissy faces at the camera. I don’t need to see these things.”

______ heard that and laughed.

“Aigoo…Dongwoonie, I love you!~”

“Nado, Noona!~”

“I haven’t been able to touch you all day.”

“Ewww.” Dongwoon commented.

“Go to sleep, Maknae! The adults are talking.” Yoseob ordered.

“Yeah, serious adult content.”

“YAH! You trying being in love with a girl, that lives down the hall. I barely get to see her, though we live so close. People in long distance relationships think they have it bad? NO! It’s the people who live right next door to each other.”

“Aaah, Uri Jagi must be tired.” ______laughed. “You’re talking gibberish. It made a bit of sense though. You’ve been working hard, hmm? B2ST just had their 3rd anniversary, and you and Junhyungie Oppa are going to work your butts off to make this album.””

“Yes…” he yawned. “I’m just hoping that B2UTIES will love it. I hope they won’t hate me for going solo.”

“If they didn’t hate you for dating me, publicly, they won’t hate you for this.” She said to comfort him. “Well, some did. That’s different though. B2UTIES love you and as long as it’s something that you want, they’ll stand by you. They did when we went public and they will with this.”

“Awww…how lucky am I? My girlfriend is so supportive.” Yoseob said in a cute voice. He turned to Dongwoon. “See, Dongwoonie, I have to get my feelings out somehow.”

He got no reply.

“He’s probably asleep.” ______ yawned. “Jagi, it’s getting late. You should sleep too.”

Yoseob looked to see that Dongwoon’s eyes were closed.

“Yes, he’s asleep.” He smirked. “BOMB CHICKA WAH WOW!~”

“Hyung, NO!~ Please don’t.” the Maknae begged.

“Oh oops!~  I guess he’s awake.” Yoseob chuckled.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________

Lucky ______. I wish I was friends with Block B and had Yoseob as a boyfriend ♥♥

Comment if you want chapter 8 up, later today!~

I have it ready to go. ♥