Chapter 15

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

^NEW POSTER!!! Credit goes to oneofakindposter070 of Electric Rose Graphics ♥♥♥^

 

Yoseob was on the phone, following the directions that Munhee gave him.

"So….how do you know this?"

"It's not like she'd cheat on you, or anything."

"I know that Song ______ wouldn't EVER cheat on me. That's not the issue."

"I just don't trust him! When I was dating Song ______, he was EVERYWHERE that we were. It's not like he was stalking or following her...BUT it gets irritating."

"No, really?! You do that too! I've let that one go."

"I wouldn’t make a move. I stand down. He won't, I promise you. He would NOT give up. He saw her again and he was ready to pounce. He found out she and I weren't together, and didn't even wait to hear that she had another boyfriend."

"So you're saying he's worse than you?"

"Have you met him?"

"Yes...and I didn't like him."

"Exactly. Do you like me?"

"Psh...yeah right."

"You let her hang out with me though."

"I've learned enough about you to know that you wouldn't just steal another man’s girlfriend away. You respect her choice. She chose me."

"Exactly. ______'s heart is set on you. No one else has a chance. Sure, I get jealous, but I have to accept it. It's been almost a year and a half. I'd be wasting my time. I'm just saying...if you don't like me....you’ll HATE Ma Taehyun."

"I he nice to her though."

"Yes. He's always nice to her. He doesn't respect the fact that she has a boyfriend. He would push his way in."

Yoseob made it to the place that he was told ______ and Taehyun were at.

He was wearing a disguise, so if there were any fans around, they wouldn’t blow his cover.

"J-Jagiya.” ______ gasped.

She stood up and went straight to Yoseob’s side.

"What is this?" He growled through his teeth.

"Yah, can't you see we're on a date. Are you blind?”

"We are NOT!" ______ argued.

"I thought it was..."

"NO...."

"You must be dreaming..." Yoseob growled.

"Aniya. I don't think do."

"Aah, Jinjja? Well, do you want to be?!...."

Yoseob stepped closer.

Taehyun stood up.

"Was that a threat?"

"It was merely a question.” He shook his head and put his arm around ______’s shoulders.  “Tokki-ya...let's go."

“Maybe she doesn’t want to go.” Taehyun snapped, slapping Yoseob’s hand away from her.

“I think she does, right Tokki?”

_____ nodded and glared at Taehyun.

"Oppa...you are messed up!"

She wrapped her arms around Yoseob’s arm and walked out with him.

She looked at Yoseob.

He was pissed.

Yoseob was gritting his teeth so hard.

“JAGIYA!~” ______ shouted. “Stop that! You’ll ruin your teeth! …………………….Jagi...I wasn't cheating on you."

"Ara." he growled through his teeth. "I don't want you hanging out with that guy...EVER AGAIN!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!"

_____ had never seen Yoseob that angry.

"J-Jagi..." she stammered.

"AISH! I never minded you hanging out with Kim Munhee because I don't believe he'd try something...like THAT! He cares too much about the friendship between you two. He wouldn't jeopardize that. That  bastard, on the other hand, he's more of a stranger."

______ smiled and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"Mianhae..."

"Mm...I don't trust that jerk. I don't say swear words...I just wear them. When I see him...I have to fight all of them back. They may explode from my mouth. With this cute face...I can't let those words out. I need to have self-control. I regain my composure."

She kissed his lips.

"Saranghae."

"Nado, Saranghae....BUT if you ever meet with him AGAIN....I'll don’t think I can hold back. We’ll have a huge scandal and my image will be GONE."

_____ smiled.

Yoseob calmed down a bit.

"Arasseo."

"So...." he said awkwardly. "What did you talk about?"

"I talked about you...the whole time."

Yoseob eyed her suspiciously.

"Jinjja?" he said not believing her.

She nodded.

"Mhm. It's all about Uri Jagi. Especially when I haven't seen you for days. I'm so deprived!~" She whined, hugging his arm.

"What did you say about me?"

"Uh...well...I was watching your cameo on 'My Daughter Soyeong'. He asked me to stop talking about you."

Yoseob smirked.

"Did you stop?"

"Wrll, he shouldn't have asked me about how I got started on YouTube."

"What did I have to do with you starting out on YouTube? I wasn't until after."

"B2ST was my first cover! DUH! If I didn't cover a B2ST song...I wouldn't have gotten anywhere."

Yoseob smiled.

"Aah, Ma Taehyun must've hated that."

______ nodded.

"He did."

"Yah." he said putting an arm around her shoulders.

"Hmm?"

"Why didn't I know that your first cover was a B2ST song?"

______ shrugged.

"You tell me!" she laughed. "I thought you knew."

"What? I wasn't a stalker! That kind of makes me love you more, if that's possible."

______ stated at him.

"So...if you're not a stalker..."

"Huh?"

"If you're not a stalker, how did you know where I was?"

"Kim Munhee."

"Figures." she laughed. "The only time you two agree on something."

"Well..." Yoseob shrugged. "He had the nerve to say that you were on a date. I was this close to snapping."

He held his thumb and forefinger a centimeter apart.

______ grabbed Yoseob’s face and kissed his cheek.

“Jagiya!~ You’re not mad at me?”

He gave her a weird look.

“Ani, why would I be mad at YOU?”

______ frowned.

“You aren’t mad at me for meeting up with him?”

“Ani. You’re allowed to meet with friends. He was an old friend of yours from before your debut and before we even met. You can hang out with friends. Just…not THAT ONE! I’m not mad at you.”

“I’m a little ashamed though.” She said softly.

“Wae?”

“……”

“Tokki-ya, I’m fine with you hanging out with other guys…BUT if you meet with HIM again, behind my back, I will NOT be okay with it. My Tokki is MINE!” he said firmly. “I don’t care how redundant that sounds…you’re mine. Have I EVER been this mad?”

______ shook her head.

“Ani, I’ve never seen Uri Jagi like this before.”

“After the audience that I just had…” he muttered.

______ smiled.

“It was probably rude to spaz over you while hanging out with Taehyun Oppa…BUT…that audience did NOT look amused. They looked bored out of their minds.”

“If it was YOU performing…they wouldn’t be so bored. You’re just prettier than me.”

“In my opinion, it’s the other way around.”

The next week, ______ was watching music shows with the twins.

“Yah, Kim Minhee!~” ______ growled.

“What? What did I do?!?!” Munhee exclaimed.

The look she gave him, was freaking him out.

“THANK YOU!’

“For what?”

“For sending a VERY PISSED OFF, Yang Yoseob to me.”

“Aah, well, I thought he should know about Ma Taehyun. Did he freak out?”

______ nodded.

“He was all red in the face, I thought Uri Jagi was going to explode. He’s good at holding it in though. He’s not going to get himself into a scandal if he doesn’t have to. He just….gave me an earful after. YAH! It’s wasn’t a date.”

“I know that, and Yang Yoseob knew that. Did Ma Taehyun know?”

“I thought it was clear. I have a boyfriend and I did mention him. I let him know how much Yang Yoseob means to me. His brain is just….broken.”

“DUH! It’s because he’s rich! His parents must’ve dropped him and then had the doctor’s patch up his head with impenetrable metal. That’s why nothing can get through his skull.”

Minhee was sitting in front of the TV watching music shows.

“Unnie, this is making me nervous!~” Minhee whined.

“Wae?” ______ giggled.

She took a seat next to her friend.

“When is Oppa going to win?”

“You don’t like the battle of the dimples?! Uri Jagi versus Lee Seungri! They look so ADORABLE! BOJOGAE FIGHTING!!~”

Minhee made a face.

“Well, Oppa sounds good….BUT…” she sighed. "…someone stopped styling his hair!"

She looked at ______.

______ noticed she was looking at her and pouted.

"What? YAH! They only asked me to do it for the first week!" ______ whined. "I'd love to play with his hair...BUT I can't. He looks SO HOTT!!"

"Aigoo."

"SHUSH! I get to work with SHINee tomorrow!~" she rubbed it in her face.

"Aww...WAE?!?!" Minhee whined. "Don't tease me! Those five are my betrothed!~"

"Don't make fun of me and my swooning, then! Uri Jag’s hair flips are y."

"One hair flips are y. Then he falls down...gracefully. Tell Oppa that he shouldn’t win any awards, do you know why?”

“Wae?”

“I’m afraid my present may not be enough.”

“YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” ______ smacked Minhee with a pillow. “I’m never allowed to see Taehyun Oppa again, do you want to get blacklisted too?!”

“ANDWAE! Why hasn’t Yoseob Oppa blacklisted Munhee Oppa yet?”

Munhee smirked.

“We’re at fernery status. Whereas, he and Ma Taehyun are at…’Imma murder you the next time I see you’ status.”

Just then, ______’s cell phone rang.

It was a video call from her manager.

“It’s my manager…SHHHHH.” She said. “Jintaekie Oppa!”

“______-ah, we just got a call from a company who is making a new drama series. They want you as their lead.”

“M-Me?” she stammered. “Act?”

 “ACT?!?!?!” The twins shouted in unison.

They rushed to her side to listen in on the phone call.

“Shh…guys!” she scolded. “Oppa, I’ve never acted before!”

“Neither had Yang Yoseob.”

______ snickered a bit.

“True…”

“If Yang Yoseob can do it…I’m confident that you can do it.”

“You’re insulting my boyfriend in order to compliment me?” she laughed.  “Okay, what is it about?”

“Come in tomorrow and we’ll discuss it with President Hong. It’s going to be on released on YouTube. I thought that would appeal to you as well.”

“MANSE!~ YOUTUBE!~ I’ll be, first thing, tomorrow morning!”

After the call ended, she let out the loudest squeal possible.

“SO EXCITING!~” Minhee clapped her hands. “UNNIE!~”

“Back to YouTube?” Munhee chuckled. “It’s endless. You’ll always go back to YouTube somehow.”

______ bounced and danced around. She was too excited to stay still.

“Aah, is that why Yoseob Oppa calls you ‘Tokki’?” Minhee laughed. “When are you going to tell him?”

“When he gets back from M Countdown.” ______ smiled. “I swear, this came out of nowhere!”

“Can you even act?” Munhee asked.

______ growled and hurled a pillow at his face.

“Shut up before I give you a bag of dog poop for Christmas!”

 

 

__________________________________________________

YAY!

Yoseob has self-control!~ XD

______ has an offer for an acting role?!?! ♥

 

COMMENT!!~ It makes me happy to read what you think! ♥