Chapter 34

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

 

Whenever Yoseob got tired, instead of his dorm, he went straight to ______ to cuddle in her lap.

"Mm..." He groaned. "OW!”

______ stifled a laugh.

"Awww...chipmunkie!~" she teased.

"Yah, it hurts! Don’t laugh!" He whined. "They stole my wisdom. What am I without wisdom?! Lee Kikwang."

______ made a face.

"I thought Oppa got good grades in school and you didn't."

"Yeah?! SO?!~ At least I have common sense."

"Yeah, that's why you sacrifice your face for fun."

"I'm not going to hurt my face! I promise!! Plus, it's nothing BB Cream, foundation and concealer can't cover. My girlfriend is a makeup pro. The only thing hurting my face is the fact that teeth that were in there, aren't anymore.”

"AISH!! I don't care about covering it up! I just don't want you to get injured.”

Yoseob scoffed.

"Aish, Woman! Are you still on that? More lectures huh?”

“You're the one that I love more than anything...don't tempt me into becoming your sparring partner."

“You already refused to box with me, so I accept that. Why would I ever do that, anyway! You're my Tokki and I'd never want you to be injured in anyway. You're my precious little lovey."

"Aww..."she giggled. Her expression went 180. "Are the pain killers kicking in? Or are you naturally cheesy?"

"Both. I'm hungry!"

"Aww...want me to make you something?"

"I can't chew!!!~" he whined.

______ snickered.

"Awww...did you want baby food?" She teased. "Does Tokki need to purée some food for Jagi-poo?"

He grumbled a bit and growled.

"Ow........."

"My wittle baby Jagi-poo is growing a mustache!~" she teased.

"Can you shave my face for me?"

"NO!!!"

"WAE?"

"WAE?! You're really asking me WAE? I don't want to cut you." She said. "I'll feed you BUT I won't shave you. Just go ahead and grow a mustache because Tokki will NOT use a razor on you."

She kissed his lips softly.

"Just do it."

"No!"

"Please?"

"NEVER!"

"Why are you so scared to shave me?" He whined.

"Razors cut! I already said I don't want to hurt you."

"A lot of things could hurt me right now. Does that mean you won't kiss me?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Haven't we been over the thing about hurting your face?"

"This is a ridiculous argument." He chuckled. "Oww..."

She just rolled her eyes again.

"Let me ask you a question. Would you shave me?"

"Of course not! That's dangerous."

"EXACTLY. Aigoo...you can shave yourself and I'll put food in a blender. I don't know, I kind of like your stubble though.”

“WAE?” he shouted. “Owwww! Yah, how can you scold me and tease me at the same time? How mean of you!”

“Why not?” she said. “I only have a couple of hours with you. Plus, you usually only get 4 hours of sleep, I’d rather get out all that I can in that time.”

Yoseob smiled a bit.

“You’re cute!” he chuckled.

“Ara!~” she agreed. “So you should just let me take care of you, arasseo? I have to work a lot because of the drama. I miss taking care of you.”

When she went to make him food, she came back to him taking selcas.

Yoseob was typing on his phone to post a picture to instagram.

“My little instagram freak.” ______ shook her head. “Yah, you’ll take a break from boxing while you heal…right?”

“Yes, Tokki, my love.” He smiled.

 She leaned in and kissed his forehead.

“Good…” she said.

In a few days, he was back to boxing.

______ was on her phone checking out his instagram.

“Geez….” ______ sighed. “What am I going to do with him? If he hurts himself, I’ll kill him. I won’t hurt him, just kill him. He is looking really y though. Babo knows that I will let him get away with anything.”

“What are you talking about?” Taehyun asked.

 ______ smiled and shook her head.

“Nothing Oppa. Just thinking I’m too easy on my boyfriends.”

“Well DUH! You stayed friends with Kim Munhee. That’s saying something.”

“I stayed friends with you too!”

“Yeah, but I’m me! I was the best ex.”

“You’re the one that likes to provoke them all.”

“Aniya! It just happened that way.”

“THIS is probably your fault too.” She said.

“What’s that?” he asked looking over her shoulder.

“Uri Jagiya has a newfound love for boxing. Thanks for pissing him off enough for that.”

“T-That’s MY fault?”

“I’m going to be supportive of his choice, because this is something that he likes. It’s been going on for a couple of months and he’s happy with it so I’m supportive. However, I do know that Uri Jagi has been different after he met you.”

“He might just feel threatened by me since we spend a lot of time together now. We do spend nearly every waking minute together. It must be hard for him. I mean his girlfriend is with her incredibly handsome, wealthy, director ex-boyfriend. Who wouldn’t feel scared? I’m a thousand out of ten.”

______ frowned.

“Oppa, say things like that again and I’ll let him punch you.” she told him.

 Taehyun chuckled and patted her shoulder.

“Ara.” He nodded. “Get to work, so he doesn’t have to break his dainty hands on my handsome face.”

______ shook her head.

She knew that by his tone he was joking.

“If you were being seriously condescending…I would’ve punched you myself.” She laughed. “It’s a good thing I can tell when you’re being a jerk or just a babo.”

“Mianhae, Oppa will keep the asinine comments to himself. You know my personality though.”

“Kamsa!” she said nodding her head. “Silence would be greatly appreciated.”

She put her phone away and went to work.

 

 

___________________________________________________

Mianhae Guys!

I'm falling behind again! I've had these chapters written for a while but i'm just geeting around to posting them.

Please wait patiently while I edit my new couple of chappies!

I love you guys!