Chapter 26

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

______ was sitting down, taking a picture of her nails to post to twitter.

 

-@: Tokki's got claws!~~ ㅋㅋ-

 

"So...how is your ear?" Yoseob asked, taking a seat next to her.

"Can't hear you..."

"Yah! I'm sorry! I acted like a pathetic, jealous boyfriend! Please don't ignore me."

"YAH! BABO!!!" She shouted. She pointed to her left ear. "My hearing is still a little bit muffled out of this ear! Aigoo..."

"Aah...Mianhae."

He got up and ran to sit on the other side of her.

______ watched him and hard a hard time holding back her smile.

"Babo...."

"Mianhae. Cheongmal Mianhae! It's just...you have history with him. I was overcome with jealousy. You were spending a lot of time with him. I know that I was busy too but..."

"I'd never EVER cheat on you. I never cheated on Munhee either."

"I never asked about your relationship with him. Boyfriends don't ask that, right?"

"If you're curious. I meant its bothering you so I could tell you."

Yoseob shook his head.

"NO! You shouldn't have to explain anything! We've been together for almost a year and a half. I should trust you more. I should trust that our relationship is strong enough to withstand anything."

"You should. How could you doubt me?!?! Sure, I can be jealous too...but did I accuse you if not loving me?!?! I was pissed off at you for that! The fact that you assumed that I'd leave you for Ma Taehyun...irritates me."

"It's just...you're so chummy and I know that he wants you back. Why do you think he did all of this?! He's going all out."

"I know that he's interested in me. He's the writer and director!! What do you think I am, Kristen Stewart?!?! You're better looking than Robert Pattinson in my opinion. Also, I would like to believe that I am more expressive than Kristen Stewart."

He smiled.

"Well, you're making jokes with me which tells me you're forgiving me."

She sighed.

"Duh..."

"How close were you?"

"What?!"

"I'm sorry!" Yoseob shouted. "He makes me feel so insecure about our relationship!!"

"What? YAH!! We just made up. Are you seriously about to start this nonsense again?"

"I can't help it."

"FINE. Do you know how 'close' you and I got? I mean, you know how intimate we got?"

"Yeah....YOU DID THAT WITH HIM?!?!"

"NO!! We NEVER did that! We weren't even close to that. DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?!?! I've had three boyfriends in my life and I've NEVER felt for them, what I feel for you."

He sighed.

"I know my jealousy is bad for our relationship, but...I can't help it."

"Well, for our sake, you better try. Unless you want to break up for good."

"Do you?"

"No. I really don't. That's the last thing I want to happen. Here's the thing, Song ______ is in love with Yang Yoseob. That can't be helped."

"Too far gone?"

"Yep...."

"Mianhae. Instead of being jealous I should've been more supportive of you. I was being supportive...but then...it felt like you were forgetting about me. We've been apart for too long. It's almost February! We haven't broken up. We didn't go on a break. The silent treatment though....it was far worse."

"Don't accuse me of things then...hmm? That would be helpful."

He sighed.

"Ara...."

"Jagiya, you're going to have to accept the fact that I work with him."

"Even if he's trying to break us up?"

"Yah, you had a choice! I gave you the final say in whether I go through with this or not. It's already in production! The pilot is going to be out a week or so. It depends on the hiatus."

"Ara. You can't drop out or your image will be ruined. It would be my fault. If I caused that...you'd drop me and never look back. What can I do to make it up to you?!"

_____ looked him over and sighed.

"Your shoes will do."

"MY SHOES?!"

"Yep, hand them over."

"MY JIMMY CHOO HIGH TOPS?!?!"

"Yep. Those ones."

"A-Arasseo."

He bent down to take off his shoes and handed them to her.

______ kept a straight face trying to look strict, as she held in a laugh.

She took off her own shoes and traded with him.

She put his on

"Wow! It's not only your hands that are massively huge, your feet are too! Aish, that's alright. I can wear about 200 pairs of socks to make it fit."

"Yah...Song _______." He pouted.

"What?!?! After I put a lot of time and feeling into your birthday gift...you acted like a poo."

"Mianhae."

"You should be."

"Yah..."

She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm kidding! Aigoo!~ I can't believe you'd give me your shoes. Eww...they smell stinky! Plus, they look like clown shoes on me. You, however, can pull it off."

"Right, it's not pink or sparkly. If it was more girly, you'd be all over that."

"Take back your smelly toe jams. I can't breathe. It's so BAD!!!"

"They even have a cute way of making up. It's so sickeningly sweet! I think I'm going to need dentures." Yojin said. "I'm too young for dentures."

"She's adorable...." She giggled.

"If you say so..." Yoseob grinned. "Such a dork."

"I'm a dork?"

The couple looked at each other and shook their heads.

______ took a picture of the shoes, on her feet.

 

 

-@: Borrowing clown shoes. Bojogae-ya, I can fit both of my feet in one of your shoes!-

 

-@joker891219: @ Are those Yang Yo's?-

 

-@: @joker891219 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It sure smells like it....ㅠㅡㅠ ㅋㅋ -

 

-@B2stGK: @ @joker891219 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is that what the smell is?-

 

 

 

"Tell Lee Kikwang, he's the one that said 'fart' instead of 'fat'. Who is he calling stinky?"

______ smiled.

She turned to him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I miss you...I mean uri adorable bojogae Jagi...not the Poopie head jealous Babo."

"Arasseo." He chuckled.

"So, you all made up yet?" Haeyeon asked.

Yoseob made a face.

"Kkeojyeo!"

"Get lost, huh?" She narrowed her eyes at him. She grinned and turned to ______. "Sister-in-law, when Yoseobie was little he...."

Yoseob's eyes went wide.

"Noona, let me buy you lunch!~" he said sweetly.

"Geurae." She nodded and stopped telling the story.

"Noona, this is all because I said you'd embarrass me?"

"Yes. You shouldn't have said that."

"Tokki-ya, WAE did you have to tell her?"

"I like her."

"Yoseob-ah, I'm interested in hearing what your girlfriend thought about Beatle code,."

_____ looked at Yoseob.

"Mmm..Hmm..."

"Umm...they wanted to know." He frowned.

"You were mad that I had an interview with Ma Taehyun, so you spilled about your first kiss and an idol girl who there was a mutual attraction with?"

Yoseob’s jaw dropped.

“Did you really watch that?! WAE DID YOU WATCH IT?!”

“Psh…you watched my interview with Taehyun Oppa, didn’t you?”

Yoseob narrowed his eyes at her.

“Call him Oppa, one more time.” He warned.

“Ma Taehyun.” She corrected. “Yah, Yang Yoseob, did you not watch it?”

“DUH.”

“Well, I didn’t say anything about anything with him. If people jumped to conclusions, they have over active imaginations. I never said that I was that close to him. You, on the other hand….”

"Ummm...___Seobies know that the past doesn't change the present." He said. "Now, we are different people than we were. They know that even though that happens in the past, it doesn't change how we currently fee-.....oh...I caught it."

"Exactly, you hear yourself?” ______ grinned. Yoseob frowned. He was so embarrassed. “ Psh, you're lucky my ear is getting better. Haeyeon Unnie didn’t have to embarrass you , this time.”

“I really didn’t.” Haeyeon shook her head. She looked at ______. “Nice lesson for him though. He thought himself that lesson. You didn’t need to say it.”

“I’m good, right?”

Haeyeon took ______’s hand and shook it.

“Welcome to the family, Sister-in-law.”

“Thank you!~”

Yoseob was pouty and sulky now. He watched them with a sad expression.

“Cheongmal Mianhae! CHEONGMAL CHEOMNGMAL CHEOOOOONGMAAAAL!~~~~~~” he whined. “We’re good, right?”

______ scooted closer and wrapped her arms around him.

“We’re good.” She said sweetly. She pulled out her phone to take a selca. “We still need to prove it to the fans. They’re still worried. They probably already recognized your shoes though. Our fans are smart.”

Meanwhile, Ma Taehyun was banned from seeing ______.

Taehyun couldn't meet with ______, so he did the next best thing.

He was back to randomly hooking up with girls.

They were gold diggers and just wanted him to buy them stuff but he didn't care.

He let out a sigh.

“This is ridiculous!!! I’m a grown man!”

“What?” The random girl he brought home asked.

“Nothing, you can go. You know where the door is.”

“What?! That’s it?!”

“Yes.” He nodded pointing towards the door. “You can leave. Don’t act like you’re not some gold digger who just slept with me because I’m from a wealthy family. You’re not an actress, don’t pretend to be.”

“Psh! I’m a great actress.”

“Not for my drama.”

“Whatever,  JERK.” She slapped him and stomped out the door.

After the girl left he walked downstairs.

Being stuck here, was so boring.

All he did was hook up with women, and hang around the house.

Mr. Ma was in his office chatting with some guys.

Taehyun walked passed and he overheard some of the conversation.

“I want you to release these pictures too.”

‘Pictures?’

“Yes sir.” The other man said to Taehyun’s father.

“In this picture, they are in a very compromising position. We’ll see if they can continue this, when these pictures are released. Song ______ won’t be able to say much. The pictures say it all.”

Taehyun could believe what he was hearing.

‘WHAT IS THIS??!?!?!?!’ he thought.

“Shall we do this batch like we did the first?”

“Do whatever gets them out there faster, to more people.”

Taehyun’s blood was boiling.

He burst through the door, interrupting the meeting.

“YOU!!!!!”

“T-Taehyun-ah….” His father stuttered.

He was taken by surprise.

“ABEOJI, IT WAS YOU?!?!?!”

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________

OMONA!~~~ O_o

DA DA DUN!!~~~~

*insert Seobie shocked face*