Chapter 2

Still Singing Just For You

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______ recorded a quick video.

"Jagiya! I'm hacking your twitter to leave a video message. It's our ONE YEAR ANNIERSARY! Aigoo! How did we ever put up with each other for this long? We're daebak right? Hmm...I suppose, I should tell you what you are to me. To me, Yang Yoseob is my confidence. If it weren't for you...I'd still be, right here. I'd be sitting in front of my computer with my guitar, making YouTube videos for fun. Yang Yoseob is...the one person that can drive me COMPLETELY INSANE! I swear it has gotten to the point that I want to wrap him in a straight jacket and duct tape his mouth. When you become AegyoSeobie, I can't watch. It's just...BAD! Like I said, the only person that can drive me...insane.  I know that we have separate schedules and don’t get as much alone time as we’d like…BUT…it’s worth it when we do see each other.  I'm afraid that this video may last a few hours. I have way too much to say. This video would have no structure whatsoever. I will be all over the place with this….”

She did, in fact, go on for an hour and a half before she cut herself off.

“Hmm...If I ask him for his password, he’d give it to me. That would be suspicious. Jagi keeps changing his password because of sasaeng fans trying to get in. Aish…what do I do? How do I do this?!” she wracked her brain trying to think of ways to post the video before their anniversary happened.

Both ______ and Yoseob had been so busy that they didn’t have much free time.

They hardly had time to date or see each other….and they lived down the hall from each other.

Suddenly, an idea popped into her head.

She pulled out her phone and made a call.

Block B was in the studio, preparing for their comeback.

Jaehyo was playing games in his phone.

That wasn’t something new.

“I’m amazed that Hyungs phone isn’t dead yet.” The maknae said.

“It died like 3 times today. That’s why he’s keeping it attached to the charger.”

"I'm about to beat my high score!!" Jaehyo shouted. “Stop talking about me! My ears are burning!~ I can’t pay attention when you’re gossiping about me! I NEED TO BEAT THIS!~”

"Give it up, Hyung. You'll never succeed." Zico said shaking his head. "Fail! Fail! FAIL!~~"

"Shut up!" he whined. "I'm a few points away. ALMOST...THERE!!!~~"

Suddenly, his game switches to a screen that says, 'incoming call'.

The members ALL started to laugh at him.

"DAEBAK!"

"ANDWAE!!!!" he shouted. "I was sooo close!"

"See Hyung I told ya." Zico pestered.

"WAE?!" Jaehyo whimpered. "Aah, ______-ah!~ You killed my high score!"

"Aww...Mianhae." ______ giggled.

"You're laughing too?!"

Hearing that, caused the Block B members to laugh even harder.

______

"Jaehyo-ya, I'm sorry." she giggled.

He sighed.

"Mean people."

"If I apologize, profusely, will you forgive me?"

"Of course." he said. "You may be begin."

"Mianhae..."

"For?"

"Ruining your life, making you die, and lose your game. I will never call you again."

Zico had his ear close to the phone.

"Noona is daebak!" he chuckled. "If she never called you again...your phone would NEVER ring."

"Yah, she called to speak to ME."

"Jaehyo-ya!~~~~"

"Ye!~"

"Well, I'm a hardcore BBC."

"I know that." Jaehyo said. "You're my number one fan! Well, after my parents, Hyung, puppies. Taeil."

"Awww...you automatically assume that your Hyung is a huge fan of yours? Awww. Even your Hyung doesn’t call you too often."

"YAH!!"

"Aww...I wish that I came to Cube when you were there!!" ______ said. "We would've had so many fun times. OMO! You could come to my wedding!"

"Aah, would Hyung make me his best man?"

"Ani, flower girl."

“Yah…” he narrowed his eyes.

“Hyung, you’re aware that she can’t see you giving that glare at the phone, right?”

Jaehyo blinked.

“Wait…DID YOU SAY WEDDING?!?”

“I’m just trying to get your attention.” ______ teased. “I’m not getting married. I like my relationship the way it is. I just…need some of your expertise.”

“Expertise? You mean, with a computer? What do you need me to do?”
 

“I have a surprise video for my Jagi. It’s our anniversary soon and…I don’t know how to go about posting a video onto his twitter. Block B is good at hacking each other, so I figured I would ask you.”

Jaehyo shouted.

His mind went into the gutter.

“YAH! Don’t get me involved in your scandalous ideas!”

______ rolled her eyes.

“It’s not THAT!” she snapped. “Aigoo!~ BABO-YA, I just made a video for my boyfriend, to let him know how much I love him. Aigoo, what were you thinking?”

“Oops, mianhae.” Jaehyo chuckled. “Alright, I’ll do it.”

______ shook her head.

“Aigoo…this person. YAH! I’M NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL!!~ You’ll help me though? KAMSAHAMNIDA! Jaehyo-ya, you’re the best.”

“Tell Hyung that I said ‘Happy Anniversary’, arasseo?”

“Will do.” She giggled.

“Don’t tell him that I assumed it was a naughty video.”

“That, I DEFINTELY, wouldn’t do!”

When their anniversary came around, Jaehyo managed to get the video up on time.

The ___Seob supporters saw the video and went crazy.

-Awww…. @ is sooooooo cute!~ @itzmeys is so lucky!-

-Perfect couple is perfect!~ @ and @itzmeys need to stay together FOREVER!~-

-I want a girlfriend like @ …but I’m a straight girl. O_o Does that make sense?-

-Omo! @ is so thoughtful! ___Seob Couple…FIGHTING!~-

-I hope @itzmeys has seen this! It’s the sweetest thing ever!~-

Yoseob DID see it.

He was so touched by that video.

As soon as the video finished, Yoseob headed to ______’s door.

She heard the doorbell and ran to let him in.

“Ja-“

"Awww...I'm crying!" he cut her off.

“Awww…wae?” she giggled.

“You got my crying like a baby!~” he whimpered. “That video was amazing. My eyes started to water before I knew it.”

"Can I take it back?" she teased.

"Yah..." Yoseob whined. “I’m keeping that video forever. You just let the world know how much you love me.”

She pouted at him.

"What does Tokki get for our anniversary?"

"A kiss?" he asked hopefully.

"Aww...is that ALL?!"

"Yah! So materialistic."

"Yeah, I expected something HUGE."

"Like what? How could I top that? Your gift was the best gift…EVER. Should I buy you an island?"

"Psh...no.”

“Good…I don’t make enough money to buy us an island.

“Hmph!” she pouted and held her arms out to him. “Jagi, at least cuddle with me! My apartment is cold."

"You know what cuddling can lead to, right?" he smirked.

"Ne." she s

"Well, as long as you know."

Yoseob just grinned and slid over to wrap his arms around her.

She grabbed his chin and kissed him.

"I love you."

"Ara..."

"Jerk. You're a cry baby."

"So what? I'm sensitive." he pouted. "Yah, do you still have the 'special' video in your computer?"

______ flicked his forehead.

"Aigoo...sure a sensitive byuntae."

He rubbed the spot on his forehead, where she had flicked.

"Oowchie! Yah, you better kiss it to make it better!"

______'s eyes widened.

"Omo! It's all red! Aww, Jagiya, Mianhae!" she said kissing his forehead. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Ara..." he smiled. "It might need more kisses in order to return to normal though."

______ rolled her eyes.

"Aah, Jinjja? How many more?"

"Hmm...about...fifty?"

She nodded.

"I can do fifty."

"Go ahead."

"Bokshiri-ya!!! Come on! Appa needs kisses!! GET HIM!!"

The tiny dog came running into the room.

He pounced onto Yoseob and started to his face.

"Whoa! Whoa! Hahaha! Okay! OKAY!" Yoseob laughed. "Enough kisses for Appa!"

"Aniya, that wasn't fifty yet!"

"Cut it out!" Yoseob laughed.

"He loves you. I'll leave you two alone. I'll just be...over there, somewhere."

She walked over to her bedroom.

Yoseob chased after.

"Come back here! Kiss me now!"

"Ewww no!"

"Share the puppy kisses!"

He tackled her onto the bed, covering her face with kisses.

"Eww...stop it!!~~" she squealed.

They cuddled after receiving Yoseob’s ‘present.

“so…you didn’t answer me.” He whispered into her hair.

______ looked up into his eyes.

“Mwo? I didn’t answer you? About what?”

“The ‘special’ video, do you still have it?”

______ playfully smacked his chest.

“Babo!” she glared at him.

Yoseob put up his hands in defense.

“Yah! I’m just curious. There’s no need to beat me up with your hands and eyes.” He said. “it’s scary.”

______ thought about it.

“You know, I’m not sure.” She giggled. “Jaehyo though.”

“Jaehyo? What does Jaehyo have to do with anything?”

“I asked for his assistance because I had no way of posting the video, on my own. He posted the tweet, and video that I sent him.”

“EWWW!!! Ahn Jaehyo said he loves me!~” Yoseob whined.

“I told him it was our anniversary and he assumed it would be a video…like that.” She scrunched up her nose.

“WHY WASN’T IT?!?!?!” Yoseob shouted. “That would be awesome.”

______ stared at Yoseob’s forehead.

“Awww…the red mark went away.”

He rubbed the spot on his forehead.

“Yeah, why?”

______ growled and flicked his forehead again.

“BABO!” she shouted.

“Owwchie!” he whined. “Sorry, I was kidding!~ Hmph!”

______ shook her head.

“Aish, you have such an adorable image. If only the B2UTIES knew the real Yang Yoseob. He’s a freak.” She giggled.

“YAH! It’s our anniversary! I can be as naughty as I want to be. I can go back to being cute tomorrow morning!”

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close.

“What about y Seob?” ______ teased.

“He has a concussion. SOMEONE flicked his head too many times.” He side-eyed her.

“Aww…mianhae.”

“I guess I can’t go to sleep tonight.” He said stretching out his arms.

“What does that mean?”

He smirked and wiggled his brows.

“I mean, it’s our anniversary. We didn’t get to spend the day together. We should stay up as late as we can. I want to spend some of it with you.”

“Arasseo. If you fall asleep, can I scream in your ear?”

Yoseob grumbled.

“Yah!”

“What? You said you have a concussion. You can’t be falling asleep.” She teased.

“We can do other things, you know…?” he frowned.

______ smiled and started to giggle.

“Nah, I’m tired.”

“You can’t sleep!~” he whined. He looked at the watch, from her father, he wore on his wrist. “Not until 12 AM. We have 4 hours.”

He smirked and wiggled his brows.

“…”

“Yah, I can’t exactly sneak out of your room, now. We can’t have a scandal! It’s our anniversary. If I were to leave now…everyone would know what we were doing. I’m sure people will be talking about us…especially after that video.”

______ smiled.

“I didn’t even get dinner.”

“As soon as we have free time. I’ll take you out for a, make up, anniversary dinner. I promise.” He said with a smile.

“Geurae. I’m holding you to that promise. Now, can you put on some clothes?” she asked.

“Andwae.” He said with a serious face. “I don’t wear clothes in bed.”

“This is MY bed.”

“Ara.” He smirked. “In my own…I wear only boxers. Here…it’s not necessary.”

______ giggled and kissed him.

“Such a weirdo. You’re going to be a byuntae for the rest of our anniversary?”

“Precisely. I’m allowed to. I’ve never had a one year anniversary before. Dating anniversaries aren’t like B2ST’s anniversary.”

“Oh dear god, I hope not.” She said. “I’d be so jealous.”

"You should be." he winked.

 

 

__________________________________________________

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ______ and Yoseob! ♥♥♥♥♥

___Seob couple are still the best EVER! ^^