Someone is in trouble

Dawn of the Rising Star

 

 

Lyorin kept looking at the time. She paced back and forth in her room, with her unease mind. It was Saturday, meaning she would be meeting Yongguk in a while. She was exceptionally nervous because it had been month since he last saw him. Plus, he was still her enemy. She had informed Hyunsik, who seemed to worry about the meet up. He didn’t sound please and had warned her many times that this was dangerous. She told him to bring the rest of BTOB members along.

That was the problem.

Hyunsik didn’t like the idea of not telling EXO and leaving them in the dark. They needed to know and be aware of this. Lyorin refused to tell them for fear that they would prevent her from meeting Yongguk. But Hyunsik was obviously on EXO’s side in this. If he could, he wouldn’t let her either. After discussing it with his brothers, Hyunsik decided to take control. The rest of BTOB were not going to allow this to go on. They knew this was far too dangerous.

“Hyunsik, you have to tell them. If anything happens to her, we will be responsible for it.” He heard this advice countless.

He read the text message from Lyorin telling him the time and location. She believed it would only be just her and BTOB. Well, Hyunsik wasn’t going to stand back anymore. He knew what he was about to do might hurt her in a way, but he had to.

He search through his contact numbers and saw one name. Quickly, he dialled the number and waited for the receiver’s voice.

Once he heard the dialling tone had turned silent, meaning someone had picked up, he spoke, “Hello, do you have time? We need to talk. This is about Lyorin.”

 

******

Lyorin ate breakfast as usual and acted normally throughout the day. To her relief, the EXO guys weren’t suspecting anything from her. She lied telling Kris and Suho that she would be meeting Yoona later in the afternoon. After a year with them, she was glad they finally trusted her, only if she kept her tracking device with her all the time; the watch. She didn’t mind them tracking her. As long she gained her freedom, she was not bothered by it.

She had less than two hours before the confrontation. She was somehow already prepared and was only waiting for Hyunsik to reply to her. She had told him the time and place, however she hadn’t heard from him since last night. She thought maybe he could be discussing with s at the moment. Whatever it was, she knew he would be there. She trusted him.

She was sitting in front of the TV when Xiumin skipped his way towards her. “Lyorin, what are you watching? Do you want to go out later?”

Lyorin shook her head and replied, “I’m meeting Yoona later.”

“Aish, you’re always with Yoona. Are you sure you’re going to be with her and not someone else?” Xiumin joked.

However his joke made Lyorin gulped nervously. He was right because she wasn’t going to meet Yoona. “What are you saying?” She pretended. “Of course with her.” She said but without looking in his eyes for fear that he would notice the lie.

“I was just kidding.” He laughed. “I mean I thought you might have a boyfriend and you’re keeping it away from us.” He teased further.

Kai who happened to be in the same living room as them overheard the question. He perked up his ears to hear what Lyorin was about to reply.

“Please, how to have boyfriend when I’m living with 12 males who are over protective?” She answered.

Xiumin laughed. “Hey, don’t blame us. Anyways, I thought you’re seeing that guy. Hyunsik, no?”

Out of a sudden, a pillow was thrown and hit straight at Xiumin’s face. In a distance, Sehun protested, “NO!”

Xiumin stood up and yelled furiously at the maknae, “YAH OH SEHUN! HOW DARE YOU?!”

Sehun rushed to the living room and ignored Xiumin. Instead, he walked over to Lyorin and asked, “Lyorin, you’re not seeing that guy right? Tell me, you’re not right?”

“I’m not, Sehun. He’s just a friend.” She assured him. Instantly, Sehun’s face brightened up.

“I knew it. Lyorin has better taste.” He joked, earning laughter from the rest of the guys.

Lyorin gaped at him. “Hey, that’s mean okay?” She told him off nicely.

Her phone vibrated. Secretly, she read the message in the corner of the room away from the guys.

I am already here. [Yongguk]

She looked at her watch and realised it was time. She grabbed her bag and headed towards the front door. As usual, like a routine, the guys would remind her to stay safe and keep her phone on all the time. She bid farewell and left the mansion, praying everything would turn out fine.

*****

 

Yongguk sat on a tree log of a fallen tree. His stomach was churning nervously knowing what he would be facing in a while. He knew Lyorin was going to be mad at him. He knew he had committed a grievous mistake. He was at fault, definitely. However, he wasn’t afraid that EXO would fight with him or even hurt him in the process. He didn’t mind the physical pain. The only thing he was afraid; Lyorin would hate him and refuse to see him anymore. That, he could not accept. She could hate him for all she wants, but if she decided to not see him, that would be the worst for him.

He looked down and waited. He was exhausted after last night’s mission. Thankfully, it was successful but not without injuries. He was playing with his phone when he heard ruffling sounds of dried leaves. He knew she was coming. Instantly, he put away his phone and stood up. He looked straight and saw her walking alone. He wondered if she really did come alone. He stared at her beautiful face, which he had longed to see it. Her face was serious yet tender in a way. She looked like really was only going to ask him questions and not hurt him.

He walked slowly towards her and stared right at her eyes. Both of them remained silent as they looked at each other intently.

“Hello.” Yongguk finally greeted.

*****

Hyunsik said into the phone, ““Hello, do you have time? We need to talk. This is about Lyorin.”

Kai, who was at the other end, was feeling suspicious. “What is it?” He asked seriously.

“Is she still there?”

“No, she left about half an hour ago. What do you want?” Kai hissed. If Kai was to find out that Hyunsik was the one Lyorin was going to meet, he would be angry. He would be angry not because Lyorin lied. He would be angry because he didn’t want Lyorin to hang out with Hyunsik. He was obviously jealous.

 

“!” Hyunsik cursed. “Kai, listen to me. Gather the rest of EXO and head towards the woods just opposite your mansion. Lyorin is there.” He rushed.

Kai frowned, slightly confused at what he had just heard. “What? Why is she there?”

“She’s confronting Yongguk!” Hyunsik revealed.

Kai’s fists automatically clenched and he started to tremble out of anger. “What is she doing with him?” He asked.

“She told me about meeting up with him and –“

“She told you and not us?” Kai was already mad. His face was burning and he could feel his breath hardened every time he spoke.

 

“I’m informing you right now! You don’t have time. Go now!” Hyunsik yelled across the line but even when he had not ended his sentence, the line beeped. He knew Kai was not there anymore and could only believe that the EXO guys were already on their way for her.

Kai teleported in to the living room and shouted, “KRIS HYUNG! SUHO HYUNG! WE NEED TO GO TO THE WOODS NOW! LYORIN IS THERE!”

 

Immediately, the guys heard Kai’s yell and were puzzled by his behaviour. Suho walked up to him and asked calmly, “What are you saying, Kai?”

“Lyorin is with Yongguk in the woods now.” He tensely replied.

 

Luhan took out his phone and called Yoona. He asked his where she was and Yoona answered she was with her parents. He slumped in despair. He knew right away Lyorin had lied to them. He reported it to the leaders and instantly all of them went on guard and marched towards the woods.

They were worried and anxious but mostly, they were disappointed.

 

*****

 

Lyorin looked at Yongguk sternly. She hated how calm he looked like. If she could strangle him at that moment, she would. However, she was not going to let her anger take control. She wanted to ask him why he did that.

“Why did you do it?” She asked him, slowly and firmly.

Yongguk didn’t respond. He looked down and moved his legs randomly. He was actually nervous. He had his answer but he didn’t know how to tell it to her. Lyorin interpreted his moves as being playful and she hated it.

“I’m asking you a question. Answer me!” She asked him with annoyance.

Yongguk stopped whatever he was doing and looked up to see her. That was when he noticed she wasn’t alone.

“I see that you brought company.” He said.

Lyorin didn’t bother to turn around. She knew who was behind her. “Ignore BTOB. I brought them as precaution because –“

“BTOB?” Yongguk tilted his head in confused. He stared at the faces behind Lyorin and he was sure his eyes weren’t playing tricks on him. “I didn’t know BTOB has 12 guys.” He stated.

Lyorin’s eyes widened when she heard him saying, 12 guys. Immediately, she turned behind and saw who they were.

“E-EXO.” She stuttered. She looked at each of their expressions and knew right away, she was in deep trouble.

 

 

To be continued...

 

 


OMG! It's coming, you guise =3