Hurt

Dawn of the Rising Star

 

Sehun rushed towards Lyorin, who was crouching down. “Lyorin! Are you okay?” The guys rushed towards both girls who were lying on the ground.

Lyorin looked up and blinked, "I'm alright, Sehun. Go and check on Sori. She seems hurt." Lyorin tried to compose her thoughts. Luhan knelt down and patted her shoulder. She gave him an assurance smile, signalling that she was indeed fine.

Sori was shouting in pain. "My leg! Ahhhhh! It hurts! Stupid woman! You are the cause of it! You're gonna pffay…"

"Will you quiet down and let Lay heal your injury?" Suho placed his hand over Sori's mouth to shut her excessive blabbering. "Lay! Treat her please." Suho motioned for Lay. The rest of the guys crowded around. Luhan and Sehun helped Lyorin up on her feet. She shot an apologetic look at Sori who in returned growled back at her.

"Okay princess, where did you hurt yourself?" Lay settled beside Sori and examined her injury. Sori pointed at her ankle. Lay carefully lifted it to have a better look. "It looks like a sprain. Oh well, this is easy." He hovered his palm over her left ankle and within seconds, the swollen slowly disappeared. "Okay all done! Your ankle is perfectly healed." Lay clapped his two palms and gave her a thumb up.

"No...ouch! It stil hurts." Sori stammered. She was lying. Her ankle was okay but she just didn't want to let go off the attention she was receiving from the guys.

"It still hurts?" Lay tilted his head, doubtful. He looked at the ankle again, "No more injury, princess." He declared.

"It's my leg! Of course I know whether it's still painful or not!" Sori grew irritated at Lay.

Lay stood up, "I guess your pain is not something I can treat. Ouh, you're welcome by the way." He walked away, not bothered by her.

"Kai oppa, I'm still hurt. I can't walk." Sori pleaded. Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin and Chanyeol began to disperse away. They were tired of Sori's childish behaviour. "Oppa, carry me please?" She whined.

Kai knew she was just faking the injury. "You can walk by yourself." Kai walked away but Sori pulled his arm. She was still on the ground. She tried to pull herself up but fake a fall, making Kai all the more disgusted by her action.

"Kai, I'm hurt. Carry me please?" Sori gave the most pitiful look.

"Go ask someone else!" Kai pulled his arm from her but then someone else nudged his shoulder.

"Kai, help Sori out will you? She's injured." Lyorin tried to calm the situation. She flashed him the sweetest smile. Of course, he was softened by it and her gentle voice unlike Sori who had been screaming her lungs out. Kai finally abided.

With a heavy sigh, he knelt down on a knee infront of Sori, "Hop now!" He commanded.

"Kai oppa, I don't want a piggy back." Sori pouted. The rest of the boys had already left the scene and were heading back to the mansion. Lyorin was still there witnessing the bickering. Luhan and Sehun waited alongside Lyorin. They were shaking their heads and were obviously annoyed.

Kai was losing his patience but he kept it cool because of Lyorin. Without bothering to argue, he stood up from his kneeling position. He knew what Sori wanted. Swiftly, he lifted her off the ground in his arms and walked away without glancing back at Lyorin. Sori smiled triumphantly and tightly hugged around Kai's neck. She embraced him without hesitation. She looked over his shoulder and saw Lyorin looking at them. She gave her a smirk before nuzzling her head on Kai's chest.

Lyroin watched them go. Her stomach churned as she tried to swallow. She could not explain what she was feeling. Why was she numb out of a sudden?

"A penny for your thought?" Luhan asked.

"Nothing." Lyorin shrugged her shoulders.

"I pity Kai hyung." Sehun spoked out.

"Why?" Lyorin wondered.

Sehun turned and faced Lyorin. "Well, it must be difficult and tiring to carry Sori because she's heavy."

Lyorin gawked at him and smacked his arm. "What?!" She was astonished by his remark. She could not believe Sehun just said that. He seemed so casual about it.

"She's definitely heavier than you." Sehun continued monotonously without a tinge of remorse.

"What does that supposed to mean?!" Lyorin yelled; even more surprised at Sehun's lack of manners. Luhan was already holding his stomach trying to stop the pain of laughing too much at Sehun's "little" joke. He knew the maknae was just playing around.

"I don't know. I'm hungry." Sehun took Lyorin's hand and pulled her along with him back to the mansion. Lyorin idiotically followed. She just could not understand his weird antics at times.

"Yah Sehun, you're mean! You don't say something like that about a girl's weight. Tsk! You better take back what you just said.....ashdkdlslajdlp...." Lyorin nagged continuously at Sehun while walking back. Both Luhan and Sehun smiled at her rambling lecture.

 

*********************************

 

“You have reached the mailbox. Please leave your message after the tone.” Enraged, Yongguk slammed his phone to the floor; shattering it into pieces. He ran his fingers across his hair and puffed out a frustration cry. s, who happened to witness the little spectacle, questioned his act. Their leader was obviously stressed out with the events that happened lately and to make things a lot worst, Lyorin was not picking up his calls or answering his text messages.

“Hyung, are you still trying to get her?” Yongguk didn’t answer. Zelo knew his leader was not in the mood to talk but he was worried for him. “I managed to track her phone’s GPS. She’s not in town, hyung.” Zelo’s gift was handy. He was able to manipulate, fix, control and track electronic devices just by his work of mind.

“Why are you so concerned for her?” Himchan asked spitefully. He didn’t like how obsessed his leader was towards Lyorin. Ever since Yongguk laid his eyes on her, he had been acting strange. Himchan admitted that Lyorin was gorgeous but she was supposed to be the enemy. It frustrated him even more when Yongguk ordered the BAP members not to attack Lyorin or even EXO guys anymore. When he asked him why, Yongguk would answer, “Himchan, trust me. Do not hurt Lyorin.”

Yongguk ignored his question and paced back and forth the living room. Soon, the BAP boys were joined by Hyomin, Eunjung and Jiyeon, the resident girls of BAP. They lived together in the mansion and were part of the BAP clan. Hyomin walked towards Yongguk and pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek. Both of them were nothing but friends with benefits. Yongguk pushed away, “Not now, Hyomin.”

“Noona, can you not?” Zelo disgusted by her public display of affection.

“Oh come on, Zelo. Don’t be such a baby. And Yongguk, what’s wrong with you? You’ve been ignoring me ever since your little encounter with EXO. Why? Met a new chick?” Hyomin provoked. She stayed firmed in front of Yongguk despite being pushed aside.

Eunjung and Jiyeon settled themselves in between the boys on the sofa. Jiyeon wrapped her arm around Himchan; displaying their flirtatious behaviour indiscreetly. It was a normal sight for the BAP boys and the girls. The girls were there to entertain and fulfil whatever needs of the guys. Yongguk glared at Hyomin’s provocation, but remained silent.

“Yeah, Yongguk was struck by the cupid’s arrow,” Himchan snided. He then went on to kiss Jiyeon’s cheek.

“Oh really? Who’s his new ?” Hyomin interrogated further. She was directing the question at Himchan and was making her way beside him. The rest of the guys became tense, sensing that the atmosphere had taken a drastic turn.

“Himchan hyung, please stop,” Jongup begged him to stop aggravating Yongguk. Of course, Himchan ignored and continued his hateful comments.

“Basically, this pretty girl had casted a spell on to your precious Yongguk until he cannot differentiate who’s the enemy.” Himchan added.

“Wow, this sounds like a witch!” Hyomin snuggled herself towards Himchan.

“Well, you can view it that way too.” Himchan laughed. However, his laughter was cut short when suddenly Yongguk forcefully grabbed his neck dragging him all the way up from his seat. Yongguk’s strength was something to be feared. In a flash, he dragged Himchan towards a wall and gripped his neck tighter. Himchan tried to retaliate but to no avail. His strength was of no match against Yongguk.

“I’m going to warn you for the last time, DO NOT TEST MY PATIENCE! I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER IF YOU INSULT HER AGAIN!” Yongguk yelled furiously. Everyone was up on their feet. Jongup and Zelo rushed towards their older brothers, trying to stop the fight.

Still with his neck locked tight by Yongguk, Himchan shouted back, “DAMN IT YONGGUK! YOU’RE CHOOSING HER OVER US? WHAT HAPPENED TO BROTHERS OVER HOES?”

Yongguk was about to throw a punch on Himchan’s face but Eunjung stopped him. “Yongguk, don’t hurt your brother. Remember your promise?” Yongguk sighed and released his grip around Himchan. He then punched the wall venting his frustration, which eventually bled his knuckles. He was their leader. He was their eldest hyung. No matter how grave their mistakes, Yongguk vowed never to leave or hurt them. He regretted his sudden outburst.

“Himchan, I apologise. But I hope you’d understand that whatever I’m doing is for the best. Please trust me.” Yongguk pleaded. Without waiting for any response, he left the group and headed to his room. He just wanted to be alone. There were so many things in his mind.

The BAP members had been in constant attacks lately. Now, whenever they carried out their missions, their lives were put in danger because someone out there was trying to kill them. Before this, the missions were easily handled without worries because their targets were powerless humans.  Last night, Youngjae got injured. He was close to death until Yongguk finally rescued him. It was impossible for Youngjae to get hurt since his ability to run at a speed of lightning was a definite hindrance to the enemies. However, last night, a masked intruder was even faster than him and managed to catch and hurled kicks and punches at Youngjae. This person possessed powers for sure. Unfortunately, he escaped. Who is he? Besides the members of what was once a fraternity group, there should be no one else that possessed any special powers. Other than BAP, BTOB and EXO; no one had ever seen the Book of Fate. Were they wrong all this while? 

 

To be continued...