Intruder - B who?

Dawn of the Rising Star

 

Ever since that incident, you rarely spent your time outside of your room. The only time that you were out, was during the meals. During the meals, you didn’t talk much and would answer in short phrases. It was not because your mood was foul; the situation just got more awkward when the boys started treating you extra nice. Not that you hated it, but it’s just weird. You didn’t want to overly indulge your feelings on them yet, since they pretty much hurt you. Wait, it was only just Kai. Kai, well, he was still the same. He didn’t talk to you still but the only change was that he had stopped giving you the cold look. It was the holidays and Yoona had asked you out on several occasions but you had to refuse. You didn’t want another ‘war’ with EXO, not now atleast. Hyunsik, on the other hand, seemed to be busy doing his things. He rarely texted you anymore so you assumed he had his own list of activities during the break. As for yourself, staring the ceiling while lying lazily on the bed, was how you going to spend your holidays. How enjoyable is that!

You snapped out of your thoughts and sat up, still on the bed. You glanced around the room, trying to figure out what you can do. Nope, nothing interesting. So, you headed out of the room. It was just past 2pm and everyone was doing their own daily routine after lunch. You saw D.O carrying bags of stuffs; you didn’t even know what’s in it. He seemed to be busy all the time and sometimes he resembled a mother. You chuckled quietly but he noticed your presence and smiled.

“D.O oppa, what are those?” You asked, glancing at the two bags he was carrying. He stared at you with his signature big eyes that looked like they would pop out while trying to absorb the glorious moment of hearing you called him ‘oppa’. You fake a cough to wake him from the trance.

“Errr…these are just trash. I was doing spring cleaning in the room.” He finally got his senses back.

“Need help?”

“No, I’m fine. Thank you.” He made his way down the stairs. He was effortlessly and tirelessly carrying the two huge bags despite being one of the smallest in EXO. Then, you realised why he wasn’t even sweating at all. His power is strength. That explains it.

 

You went to the living room and saw Suho sitting cross-legged while reading the newspaper. Tao was playing a game of table tennis with Baekhyun. Yes, they had a table tennis table and all other sorts of games. Kai was sitting alone at the corner reading his comic. You went to sit on the sofa opposite Suho who was still focussing on reading the newspaper and didn’t notice your presence. You slumped back on the sofa; bored. You didn’t know where the rest were. As you were about to reach the remote for the TV, you saw Luhan, Sehun and Xiumin heading downstairs. They were dress in outdoor clothing.

They saw you, and Sehun made his way to you. “Yah Lyorin, why are you slouching like that?” He playfully slapped your cheek when he saw you pouting. I’m bored, you mimed at him and he understood. Suho put down the newspaper and finally noticed you. “Want to follow us out? We’re going to the woods” Sehun asked.

You quickly sat up straight and got excited until you turned and faced Suho who was giving you that forbidding look. You slumped back, didn’t even bother to answer Sehun. “Suho hyung, can Lyorin follow us?” Sehun asked Suho instead.

“Okay, be back by dinner alright?” Suho allowed you to go. You stood up in an instant and bounced excitedly like a kid.  The guys chuckled, amused at your candid behaviour. Sehun grabbed your hand and you followed him closely. You didn’t need to change your clothing since you were already wearing comfortable running shorts with sleeveless top. You skipped your way out but before you stepped out of the door, “Suho oppa, I’m sorry. Please-tell-kris-oppa-im-sorry.” You apologised in a breath. Luhan playfully messed your hair after seeing how adorable you looked when you apologised while Suho patted your head and chortled.

 

 

***********************************************

 

Lyorin inhaled the outdoor air and felt her blood rushed through the entire body. She felt energetic and rejuvenated after staying indoors for the past few days.

“Lyorin ah, are you okay?” Xiumin curiously asked as the four of you made your way to the wood.

“Yeah I’m good. Just a little bored but I’m fine. Why?” Lyorin replied with a question.

“Nah, I thought you would be upset or anything especially after that night. Seriously, just ignore Kai okay?” Luhan spoke.

“Hmm yeah. Can I ask something? Why do you guys want me to stay away from…..Hyunsik?” Lyorin asked as she kicked a small rock. They embraced the nature and began entering the woods; away from the mansion and the bustling city. It was strangely quiet and only the sound of their footsteps crunching the dead leaves littering the ground could be heard. 

All three of them became tense at your question. “Lyorin, you know about how our family works right? You know there are others out there, just like us so it could be dangerous." Xiumin replied hoping she would grasp his message.

"Oh, you want me to stay away from him so that he won't get involved and be in danger?" Lyorin probed further

 Xiumin wanted to clarify and make her understand that she got him wrong but Luhan cut him off, "Yes, don't get him involved." Luhan's answer was still correct. He wasn't lying. EXO really didn't want Hyunsik to mess in with their lives but it was not to prevent him from danger. It was for another reason. Lyorin, on the other hand, had gotten the wrong meaning.

"Oh I see. If it means to protect him, then I'll do as you say." She nodded, agreeing that Hyunsik's life can be in danger if he knows about who she was and EXO.

"It's not to pro –“ Sehun's mouth was immediately covered by Luhan before he could finish his sentence. Luhan gestured for him to be quiet and not reveal anything unnecessary. Sehun understood Luhan's intention and kept shut. Thankfully, Lyorin wasn't paying attention, instead her eyes darted towards something moving ahead of them.

"I didn't know people other than us walk in this wood as well." She said as she noticed a group of guys approaching.

Xiumin, Luhan and Sehun stopped track and turned pale with their eyes widened in panic. The group of guys was moving forward to them and they were not just ordinary people. Luhan quickly sensed danger and used his ability to send help through his mind control to the rest of the EXO back in the mansion. He prayed hard that they would come to them immediately. Meanwhile, Xiumim pulled Lyorin behind him and stood protectively in front of her.

Lyorin who was confused at the sudden behaviour, "Xiumin oppa, what's wrong?" She asked innocently. His eyes displayed fear as he looked at her.

"Oh . It's them. It's...B...B.." Sehun stuttered nervously.

Lyorin looked at the panic faces of the 3 guys she was with. "B..who?!" She cried out loud as fear began to sink in.

 

To be continued...