Leaving

Dawn of the Rising Star

 

Kai walked towards Lyorin, grabbed her arm and pulled her away with him. However, she tugged away and released herself from him. “Let me go.” She said. She was already there and so was Yongguk. It would be a waste if she just left without finishing what she had intended to do. No one could stop her; not even EXO. She walked towards Yongguk and pretended EXO was not there. Kai was dumbfounded. He didn’t know what has come over her. She was dealing with danger so casually. He was mad at her; extremely mad at her.

“Answer me the question. Why did you hurt Aunt?” She glared at Yongguk and stood in front of him. Even though he was a lot taller, she didn’t feel intimidated. All she felt at the moment is anger.

“Because I felt like it.” Yongguk answered quite ignorantly. He hated how he needed to pretend like everything didn’t matter when it actual fact, he was feeling guilty and remorseful. He didn’t mean to injure her that night. He was drunk, confused and angry but he wasn’t someone who would injure another because he felt like it.

“BECAUSE YOU FELT LIKE IT?!” Lyorin cried.  She was furious by his answer. She shoved and pushed him so hard to vent all the anger in her. EXO guys were already on the verge of madness. They could not believe what they were witnessing. Lyorin was pushing and hitting Yongguk; he was the man who could kill her in a blink of an eye. They feared for her life but she seemed not bothered at all.

Yongguk didn’t even retaliate. He stood firmly and let her pushed and shoved him as much as she wished to. His heart sank when he saw tears in her eyes. If he could turn back the time, he would not have let this happened. Seeing her in pain was hurting him to no end. “I’m sorry.” He apologised. That was the only thing he could say.

“You’re sorry?! I don’t even think you know what sorry means! You are just one heartless creature who knows nothing but violence. You had the cheek to say that you won’t hurt me. Let me sink this in to your brain; hurting the ones that I love is equivalent to hurting me. Well done!” Lyorin was shaking. She was crying but she didn’t bother if the rest of the guys saw it. She covered her face and sobbed, “You should have just killed me the first time.”

Yongguk took a step forward but when he noticed the EXO guys were already on guard, he stopped. He wanted to hug her so badly. He wanted to wipe the tears away. “Lyorin, please don’t say that. I would never hurt you.”

“Stop with your bull! Whatever that comes out from your mouth is a sore to my ears.” Lyorin scolded.

Her words pierced Yongguk’s heart. “Lyorin, don’t. I mean what I say when it comes to my feelings for you. I’m utterly sorry for what happened to your Aunt. I admit it was my mistake and it shouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for my short temperedness. You can hate me but please never doubt my words when I say I would never hurt you.”

“How many times must I say this to you before you get it? You hurt me all the time; EVERY SINGLE TIME. There was never a time when you didn’t. Just go away, please. If you really mean what you say about not hurting me then please just go away. I don’t want to see you anymore. ” She pleaded.

Yongguk covered his face and shook his head. “No, don’t do this.” She turned her heel and was about to walk away but quickly he pulled her arm. Kai came over and released the grip. He glared at Yongguk and stood protectively in front of Lyorin. However, Yongguk was not going to let her go away before asking. She was still there and she could still hear him. “Lyorin, I want you to answer me honestly. Was there not even once you actually believed me?”

Lyorin faced him and answered straight, “No.” Then she continued, “If you want to hurt someone just because you feel like it, then you know where to find me. Hurt me but not my friends. I only request for you to leave them alone. Other than that, just go away because I don’t want to see you anymore.” With that, she walked towards EXO. She walked past Suho who looked at her. However, she dared not looked in his eyes. She looked down and walked past them back to the house.

Yongguk remained silent. Kai was about to send a punch across his face but Kris stopped him. Instead, Kris pulled him away and left Yongguk without saying anything. EXO guys didn’t want any fight. They left Yongguk peacefully since nothing bad actually happened. They walked back together with Lyorin leaving him alone.

Yongguk was numb. He was beyond hurt. He didn’t expect the damage to be too overwhelming. He only had himself to blame. He was crying. Tears were flowing uncontrollably. Her words were piercing and hurtful but he believed he deserved all of it. At the moment, he realised he really needed to leave her and go away. He would never bother her life anymore. If that was what she wanted, he would do it. Despite the fact that he needed to protect her, he was not fitting for the role. He realised she had EXO and even BTOB.

She didn’t need him.

He walked slowly leaving the woods and maybe finally leaving Lyorin for real. He was willing to forgo obtaining the powers that he had once fought for with all his might. He was going to bring BAP with him. Yes, at the beginning, all he wanted was powers. That was the reason why he hurt her at first because that was what Yongguk ever wanted, to be strong and powerful. However, after meeting her and realising how special she was, he finally believed there were other purposes in life. The quest for powers and strengths would never be part of him already. He vowed to concentrate on his missions and duties.  Basically, carrying out what the Book of Fate wanted from him.

He only hoped Lyorin would be fine. He was sure that if he left her, she would be alright because the main problem in her life was him; Bang Yongguk.

Everything was over.

Everything would be fine.

Well, because the bad guy finally conceded.

Really?

 


I realised the story is too long for me to continue here so I'm going to write the sequel to it.

I know it's quite abrupt. Anyway, I have the story in my head. I've started writing this back when I was still in school. Now that my school is done; I will concentrate more in writing the upcoming chapters. I apologise for the spelling and grammatical errors or if the story is too dull or too complicated. I will try to improve on my writing in the next one. I hope you guys stay with me and see you in the next story.

Thank you! ^__^