Wild

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
Rainie was finally done for the evening after nearly 3 to 5 hours of promoting the new apparel of clothing she was endorsing for with her good friends in Selina and Ella.

She was just preparing to answer the media last few questions they were about to ask to her and Selina and Ella. “Rainie, you have been selected to film an big action movie, did you get the movie due to the fact Show Luo was your boyfriend?” The media asked.

The media was right to say that, it was right as she really did get him to get her to star in his good friend mega movie but she knows if she says that, she will be cooked pretty much.

“Nah, I was selected because I fit the character that I have to portray in the movie, and as the schedule for the movie fits mine personal one, I accepted it and it will be nice to let the audience see another side of my acting.” She replies in an professional way.

“Selina and Ella, we heard from various producers that they are both interested in two of you for movies, what is your take on this?” The reporter asked.

Selina nods to Ella first as to tell her that she will reply to them first. “I feel happy over it as it has been quite some time since I really went into dramas as I been mostly singing and modelling instead of taking part in an drama.” She replies professionally.

“For me, it good, as I have been wanting to have more movie and drama opportunities as acting is what I want to do the most for now, no more modelling, I want to act and show everyone that I am not just an eye candy.” Ella replies in an adorable voice.

After the interview was over, Rainie then walks to Hebe and then sees her talking on the phone with someone and she immediately listened in on what she was saying. “Hey Aaron, I will be at your office by 5pm, don't worry about it, I will be there alright, if you are so worried, talk to Show then.” She ends the call right away before muttering some vulgarities to herself.

Rainie then slings a arm around Hebe shoulders. “What wrong, quarrelled with that playboy, is it?” She asks.

“Yeah, he is irritating, wants me to meet him at the office this instance when I still have the duty to protect you till Show gets here.” She complains which just got Rainie laughing softly at her.

She just pulls Hebe to the dressing room to meet Ella and Selina there while just laughing at her during the walk there.

As Rainie was about to leave, Hebe stops her from leaving and then says. “Rainie, you aren't going to leave for anywhere you are going right now.”

Rainie just looks on at Hebe dumbfounded and then asks. “Why aren't I going to leave then, what is your boss thinking, didn't he tell me to meet him for lunch?”

“Show has instructed me to bring you to his yacht right now, you will have lunch with him today at his yacht.” She announced.

Rainie just sighs and then says. “Your boss is so troublesome, yacht now, where is it?”

“Starpoint Harbour.” Hebe replies.

Selina and Ella just gets up and then walks to Rainie, and both of them hugs her right away. “Starpoint Harbour, that one of the biggest harbour in the world, and it holds many big yachts, I envy you so much Rainie.” Selina lies on her shoulders as she speaks out.

“What so good about that harbour, does it have the best facilities in Taiwan?” She asked, not knowing anything about that place.

“So called for an A-list actress and model, don't you know that place has the best facilities in the world, the best restaurant, the best resort as well, don't you know?” Ella says, looking at Rainie in dismay.

Rainie just shrugs her shoulders in response and then looks at Hebe. “Alright, bring me there and I can dismiss you right away, though I can go there myself, if you want, I can dismiss you now.” She says politely to Hebe.

Hebe shakes her head right away and then says. “I have a duty and it isn’t done till Show is with you, come, let go now.”
_ _ _ _
As Rainie reaches the harbour with Hebe, they were allowed access in to the posh restaurant right away as they were given passes to go in with permission from Show.

As they sees Show, he wasn’t alone, Aaron was with him and Hebe was surprised immediately as she walks with Rainie towards their position.

As Rainie sits down beside Show, he just pulls her up, then hugging her before giving her bottom a gentle touch. “Babe, let go now, to the yacht and great, not wearing your lingerie seem to me.” He shot a tease which got her blushing.

Aaron just smiles at them before turning to face Hebe, then pulling her seat closer to his before he wraps his arm around her waist. “Waitress, get the food I ordered to be sent here now.” He says before looking back at Hebe. “Hebe, I am going to bring you for shopping later, at the nearby boutiques at his area before we stay here for the night at the resort special tree house suite.” He announces his plans with her for the night.

“A tree house suite, what is that?” She asked curiously as she fiddles with her own hair.

“That a hotel room that is on a tree, it is really spacious, and we can have all our private moments to each other only.” He kisses her on her cheeks just as the food arrived.

It was all the food that she always likes to eat which she doesn’t has a chance as she wasn’t able to spend much money due to her limited amount of money she could spend.

She quickly gobbles the food quickly and Aaron just chuckles before holding onto her soft and delicate hands. “Don't eat like this, you are so untidy.” He caresses her soft cheeks as he cleans .

She immediately blushes at the close proximity and just moves away slightly from him, but was quickly pulled back to square one. “Eat properly now, or I will just smooch you just this instance, Hebe Tien.” He says seriously.

Hebe just feels afraid as she didn't want to be in the centre of attention and she just did what he said, eating properly not like earlier.

“That better, Hebe, you look more of a woman now, if you were more polite and cuter, you would be an ideal wife.” He caresses his cheeks as he took a piece of meat to eat.

Hebe immediately stuffs the steak she just cut earlier into his mouth right away. “Shut your mouth and eat your food this instance or I will stuff more food into your mouth.” She warns.

“That kind of touch is welcomed Hebe, you might try it, I don't mind it.” He replies cheekily and she immediately stuffed a piece of French fries towards his mouth.

He immediately ate it and in an swift motion, captures her lips deeply right away and the taste of French fries went into straight away.

She immediately pulls away from him and then starts to blush and Aaron just stuffs a piece of steak into right away and she immediately stuffs a piece of vegetables into his mouth back in response.

That was what they did to each other for the rest of the dinner together.
_ _ _ _
Show and Rainie were currently out at sea, both of them standing out at the yacht looking at the skies separately.

“The sky is so beautiful tonight, it is so nice, this place is the best to spot the best skies ever.” She says softly. “But bad of it is I am not spending it with my loved ones, I am spending it with a disgusting jerk.” She mumbles.

Show just turns to face her and then just smirks at her. “Are you sure you are not spending a great day here with a great hunk?” He compliments himself.

“Oh please, you are handsome, but you are a disgusting jerk who is also an ert, always molests you, s me and me.” She crosses her arms together.

Show just whistles at her as she turns to face him and she could see him staring on her cleavages which was covered partially by the bikini she was wearing. “ert, don't look at it, don't look or I am going to give you one big punch.” She warns, covering her cleavages from him.

“You are wearing a bikini, how am I peel my eye away from you, you cover yourself up, but I am not letting you do this, I want you for my supper.” He gets closer to her, then placing his hands on her silky back.

She immediately gripped the railings hard and then moves back and just as Show tries to kiss her, she immediately moves away but immediately loses her footing and she fell into the sea.

As Show looks out, he could see her struggling in the water with her hands just flailing repeatedly.

He immediately jumps in to save her as he didn't want her to be in any kind of trouble, he doesn’t want trouble with the press as well.

Later on, at the small living room of the yacht, Show immediately hands Rainie a cup of hot chocolate to warm her.

“Stu....stupid jerk...you...make...me...fall...into...the...sea...and...this...is...what...I...only...get...in...return?” She trembled slightly.

Show just made her drink the hot chocolate and she just coughed slightly as she consumed too quickly and he just taps on her back so that she won't choke so hard on the chocolate. “I didn't know you don't know how to swim, and you were too clumsy, that why you fell.” He pats her on her back. “But I have to admit, it was my fault alright, I am sorry Rainie, forgive me, alright?” He shows an apologetic look.

“Get me a cup of water and I may accept your apology, get it now.” She orders weakly.

As the cup of water was given to her, she immediately splashes it at his face and then pushes him away.

As Show gets up, he looks at Rainie in surprise and anger. “What the hell are you doing, why did you splash water at me for?”

“That for causing me to fall off the yacht, payback a , jerk.” She replies angrily before kicking him for good measure before walking out of the small living room for the bedroom.

As she changed into her sleepwear, she makes herself comfortable on the bed before closing her eyes to rest.

As she was about to sleep, she feels something warm on her lips and as she opens her eyes, she immediately pushes Show away. “What are you thinking of doing to me?” She covers the blanket over her.

“It punishment for you, for splashing water at me, you are mine tonight.” He swoops down to kiss her again.

This time, she couldn't get away from it as she was beginning to feel weak to the kiss and she gave in to it and she started ing his shirt swiftly while he has his hands feeling her up beneath her dress.

As they were making out nonstop with each other, searing pain came towards Rainie tummy and she immediately broke the kiss, immediately getting up to rush for the washroom quickly.

Show then waits for her at the bed with clothes all strewn around the floor and he just whistles continuously while waiting for her to come out so that he could continue the make out they were having earlier.

As Rainie comes out, she looks deathly pale and as Show was about to kiss her, she fell on his arms. “I ate something bad, I vomited a lot of food out, I feel weak and cold.” She says softly.

Show immediately felt her forehead and could feel that she was feverish and seeing she was so deathly pale, he then suggests. “I get you back to land, I bring you to see a doctor, alright?”

“No, no doctor will be able to come when it is so late, just make sure I don't get even colder and sicker, I can hold out till tomorrow.” Rainie replies weakly.

Show immediately carried her to the bed before helping her get her clothes back on and as he sees her trembling, he then covers the blanket over her quickly. “Not cold now, not cold now, you are going to be really fine now.” He says.

“Cold, still cold, really cold.” She mumbles softly to him and he just quickly hugs her tightly.

“Not cold now, not cold, you will be fine now, you are going to be fine.” Show pats her on the back, hugging her tighter.

Soon Rainie fell asleep in his arms and he closes the lights before closing his eyes to sleep.

Just then, he hears Rainie mumbles. “Cold, cold...it is...so...cold.”

Show quickly turns around to hug Rainie right away, then kissing her on the forehead. “Not cold now, not cold now.” He says.

She just smiles out softly before closing her eyes to sleep and Show did the same, falling asleep right away.

Just seconds later, Rainie opens her eyes and she immediately smiles out evilly. “I am going to get you to be my servant tomorrow, want me for , can, as long as you make me happy tomorrow.” She says in her mind before falling asleep right away.
_ _ _ _
Hebe was currently eating a tub of ice cream while watching a romance movie with Aaron.

Aaron could only stare in amazement as he sees her continue to eat the tub of ice cream, which was about to be finished in just a few scoops.

He takes the tub away from her and then holds her hands to stop her from taking it away. “You aren't going to eat anything again, I haven’t even ate any of it yet.” He says then taking the spoon she uses earlier to scoop a small spoonful of ice cream up.

She just takes it away from him and then shows a face to him. “You have so much money, buy it from the shop then.” She says before opening to eat the spoonful of ice cream.

He just eats the spoonful of ice cream and then promptly kisses her on the lips with his lips full of ice cream and just moves away swiftly.

Hebe couldn't do anything beside from blushing and Aaron just takes a small spoonful of ice cream and then slams it on .

She immediately punch his on the stomach mirror before taking a small spoonful of ice cream to slam it on his mouth in return.

As he gets up, he just smirks at her and that gets her afraid and she immediately tries to scurry away but failed to as Aaron grabs her by the arm, pulling her towards him.

He kisses her on the lips deeply and his tongue probed hers and it got her blushing, but it didn't give her any strength, it made her weak.

Just moments later, they were on the big king sized bed, and he was attacking her with kisses with moans just coming out in return from her.

As he stops the kisses, he then looks at her and then removes the shirt she was wearing right away and it causes her to blush.

Her state of undress was making her feel embarrassed but it was soon gone as Aaron starts to roam his hands all over her.

Minutes later, both of them were bare and Hebe was wanting right away and she just wraps her legs around Aaron. “Make love to me now.” She says. “But use protection.” She says.

“Already got it on already, Hebe, you are mine now.” He finishes his last words before entering her swiftly right away.

Soon screams and moans fills the room as they began their lovemaking towards each other which didn't seem to end at all.

As their lovemaking ended, they were tightly in each other embrace and kissing sounds were heard, which were all from Aaron as he plants kisses on her neck, which causes it to be red.

As he stops the kisses, he then looks at her and she just looks at him with a innocent look. “What am I going to do now, if anyone know that I am having with the businessman of the year, it is going to be bad for sure.” She says softly.

“I can just claim that you are my girlfriend that is going to be my wife soon, that will solve the problem, isn’t it?” He suggests playfully.

She could only hit him in response and then stretches painfully which also exposes her y curves to him and he just whistles at her.

She slaps his face hard in return and immediately regretted what she has done but Aaron just smirks at her. “This is a hard slap, but I love it so much, I love this slap of yours.” He says huskily as he rolls around the bed to get her on top of him.

His hands then roam around her back all the way to her bottom and he gives it a gentle squeeze. “Nice soft bum you have, and nice silky back you have.” He says softly as he caresses her bottom repeatedly to torment her.

She just slaps his hands away from her bum and then rolls away from him, but was held by him back to his chest. “You are going to be punished for slapping me, lie on my back to sleep or else I am going to torture you again.” He says evilly.

“Why don't I lie on you like this.” She suggests playfully as she rolls on top of him with her bosoms touching his chest.

Aaron was this instance, but calmed himself down and then wraps his arms around her. “That a good idea Hebe, you are going to sleep like this tonight, you are my woman now, for now and forever.” He says loudly which echoes the room.

She just smiles before turning off the lights and Aaron just rolls around the bed to get himself lying on her back. “I think this is better for me.” He then closes his eyes to sleep.

Hebe couldn't sleep at all and was thinking to herself. “Oh my god, I have burnt myself doing this, what am I feeling right now, I am like wanting him to fondle me and rough me up as much as possible whenever he kisses me, this is so wrong, I only wanted to play him but it turns into something else.”

“Argh, Hebe Tien, you must be strong, yes strong, that right, I will break up with him two days later, for sure I will.” She says to herself.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alright guys, here chapter 9 for you guys, I might be taking a short hiatus for a while due to the impending school work coming to me, being flooded with it right now, I don't know when I have the time to write a next chapter, but I will do my best, I try to update every week if I can, but if you don't see it, you have to be patient, don't leave me and keep commenting.