Happiness to Unhappiness

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
“Hebe wake up now, it nearly afternoon, wake up now bee, wake up now, it really late already, it so late, wake up now, we are going to have lunch now.” Aaron says gently, shaking her as well to get her to wake up as it was already afternoon.

She just pushes him away and just sleeps in. “I want to sleep, I feel so tired, so exhausted, I want to have a good rest, get away from me.” She just replies tiredly before throwing a pillow at him.

“Wake up now, it time we enjoy the day together as a family Hebe, wake up now.” He pulls her up in an attempt to get her to wake up.

She just lies on his shoulders and just snorts. “I want to sleep, don't torture me like this Aaron, I want to have a good sleep but you aren't giving it to me, I am going to cry now.” She fakes a sob at him with her lips pouting cutely.

“That won't work on me bee, it won't work on me.” He says and then carries her off the bed. “It time to rise and shine, not sleep so much like a pig. And you are turning into one.” He brings her to the wheelchair to sit down and just wheels her in to the washroom.

As he walks away, she pulls him back and just pouts her lips cutely. “Stay here and help me, I want to have a bath together with you.” She winks at him cutely.

As they bathed together, Aaron massaged Hebe shoulders and just kneads it lightly, gaining a soft moan from her. “Aaron, this massage from you solved my back aches, thank you so much.” She expresses. “Hold me.” She says softly.

He wraps his arms around her and she just turns around and plants a light kiss on his lips. “Shall we get up now, Charlotte would be wanting our attentions right now, let get out now. And also to protect myself as I know you are one terrible wild beast that might molest me once you like it.” She holds onto him.

“You aren't able to resist my molesting as you also love it so much.” He states. “You love me too much to slap me for molesting you. You love me too much now. But not as much as how much I love you.” He said about his love for her.

She slaps his face lightly in return and just wraps her arms around him tightly. “You are so damned thick skinned to say that. I should have jumped down that fateful night to save myself the trouble of being molested by you.” She says in jest as he brings her out.

As he places her gently on the bed, he hugs her tightly, wrapping his arms around her. “Don't remind me of that day alright, I don't want to lose you forever again, do you know that. You nearly died that day. That scared the hell out of me, don't remind me of that again, okay.” He says softly to her.

She felt guilty too, she went suicidal that night but that also made her treasure Aaron and Charlotte even more, especially Aaron. She knows that she can't blame him much for Mike death, it wasn’t really his fault as Mike was the one who wanted to race with Aaron. And with him already proving his love for her days ago, it was more than enough for her to make her choice to like him again.

“Sorry Aaron, I am sorry. Let forget about the bad things now, alright.” She says. “Let just concentrate on the present, concentrate on now, concentrate on our future.” She smiles at him sweetly.

He pinches her cheeks cutely and then pushes her down on the bed. “Then let make more babies out for Charlotte to play with now, alright?” He suggests playfully which just gains a punch from her in return.

“It not easy having a baby, you think it is so easy. Didn't you witness what I been through before?” She crossed her arms cutely while her lips pouts.

He just hugs and caresses her tummy. “Bee, I know how hard it is. But having only Charlotte isn’t enough, you know. We should have more babies to fill the house with. Joy will be coming all over us with many kids.” He tries persuading her.

“Let wait first, I want to get my condition better first, at least get myself to feel my legs first before I think about anything, is that alright, Aaron?” She asked for a compromise.

Aaron just sighs but agrees with her and just pecks her lips lightly as a form of agreement. “Fine then, we are going to the doctors for a appointment later, remember about it.” His voice was sad which could be seen by Hebe as disappointment.

“Hey dear, are you sad about my decision?” She asked.

He replies negatively in the process and just places his hands on her legs. “I am just sad that the car crash caused you not to walk forever again. I am just sad over it, the accident took away your legs. We could have travelled all over the world if you were fine.” His tears filled his eyes.

Hebe hugs him right away and just shows a optimistic smile. “Hubby, don't need to feel sad over it. I may not be able to walk again, but I am still the old Hebe Tien? Am I right with that?” She says sweetly while pinching his cheeks cheekily.

“That right dear, and it time to get downstairs and find Charlotte for sure. Let see what she is up to today to trick me just to make you happy” He says and carries her up.

Her arm wraps around his hands in response and she just tightens the hold on him. “I don't want to sit on the wheelchair today, I want you to carry me the whole day. You can't say no to it because your beautiful wife will cry.” She pouts her cheeks cutely.

“You are going to tire me out the whole day if you want me to do what you asked. No way I will be doing it forever. Only idiots will do this and I am not one. And only idiots love you.” He teases.

She just smiles at him and just kisses his lips lightly. “And there a idiot who loves me, and here he is carrying me and showing his love for me.” She says with a big smile on her face.

_ _ _ _ _

Walking in to the restaurant where Show reserved a place at, Rainie was really happy today. Not only she received the most happiest news today. It was like today was the happiest day she was ever in.

Not only her movie guaranteed her a seat for the nomination for the best actress award at the most prestigious Golden Oscars Awards at Taiwan, she was also nominated for other awards as well at the ceremony too. She was at the top now, the top of the world.

She also had even better news to share with everyone too, but she wanted to share it with Show but decides to share it with him later as she waited for his arrival while holding the medical report in her arms.

Today was the best day of her life and she would be even happier once she sees Show reaction to it. But waiting for him was another thing as again, he was late for the meet. But as she was thinking of what punishments she was about to offer to him, he arrived on the scene and just runs towards her.

“Sorry Rainie, was caught up on some meeting with my dad friends. So sorry, but I will make it up to you by spending the whole afternoon with you.” He says as he kisses her on the cheeks.

Rainie just smiles, understanding his words and she just lies on his shoulders. “Dear, I got my report already and I have a really bad news for you to hear, it is so bad that it would impact both of our lives.” She says sadly.

Show began to get anxious and he looks at Rainie. “What the problem dear, are you sick or did you get cancer?” His anxious words really made Rainie wanting to laugh out. “But whatever you are suffering from, I be with you to the end.” He states.

That was more than enough to prove his love for her and she just places his hands on her tummy. “I am pregnant now, I pregnant with two little kids, our kids.” She says.

His face was written with shock temporarily but turns to happiness quickly and he touches her tummy before kissing her forehead lightly. “It the best news ever, this is the best news that I have ever heard about for a long time. It is so wonderful.” He says with tears falling down his cheeks.

She clears his tears away and hugs him. “Show, it is happy news, you don't need to cry over it when we are expecting kids, you are going to make me cry as well.” She began to have tears streaking down her cheeks.

He hugs her tightly and then says. “How long have you been expecting, Rainie, how long has it been?”

“3 months already, it has been 3 months.” That was her short and sweet reply as she lies on his shoulder.

He hugs her tightly and just holds her hands tightly. “After lunch, we are going for baby shopping right away, let shop for clothes for our two little babies and also to tell our two little kids that you are expecting now.” He expresses what he wanted to do.

“Anything you say now, I listen to you for the sake of our little babies. But no for the sake of my health, alright.” She requests.

“Anything for my wife then, Rainie, and let get hitched right away, shall we?” He suggests.

She declines it right away and just crosses her arms. “No, I don't want to get married with a baby bump, I will look really ugly for sure, I don't want to do that. Wait till I have given birth to the babies first, alright?” She asked for a compromise.

“Fine with me then, it is fine with me. I listen to my wife as well. Alright then, after the babies are settled in, we will get married and take pictures, alright?” He asks for a promise.

She nods and kiss his lips lightly before the food was served and Rainie immediately ordered more food which costs a bomb to Show standard. “Hey you are ordering so much, you are wasting food Rainie, you won't be able to finish everything for sure.” He says.

“It for our babies, it is for them, you can't do anything about it and I need the nutrition for our babies or else they won't be healthy when they grow up.” She shows a killer smile at him.

He couldn't win against her and just let her do what she wanted to do before sighing at how much money he needed to pay as he sees Rainie eating lots of food but he doesn’t mind if he could see her smile. She kissed his lips lightly with food all over and that gained a haughty chuckle from her as he wraps an arm around her and starts eating with her.

As they were done shopping for clothes, they were smiling to each other happily as they walked to the carpark hand in hand towards where Show car was.

As they placed the things in the car boot, they were about to get ready to leave but just then, Ariel appears, with a knife in hand and she dashed towards Rainie and Show dashed to protect Rainie, but was a tad slower. But Ariel wasn’t able to stab Rainie as Rainie grabbed on her hands which was holding on the knife and just tries persuading her. “Ariel, what are you thinking of doing, are you crazy, why do you want to kill me because you couldn't get with Show, what is wrong with you?” She says.

“You took him away from me. Even when you weren’t with him, I could see that he was still thinking about you, he keeps seeing videos about you, he only loves you, and I tried so hard to make him love me, but he just doesn’t like me at all. I have to kill you and make him forget about you.” Ariel has already gone crazy as she said those words out as she struggled trying to overpower Rainie.

Show steps in and just tried to pull Rainie to safety and also get Ariel away from her as well but Ariel was strong and wasn’t giving much leeway at all and Show struggled. Just then, Ariel gave a loud scream and just pushes both Rainie and Show away, causing Rainie to spin and fall, hitting on Show stationary car.

Show immediately overpowered Ariel and knocks her out quickly before tending to Rainie, who clutched her stomach. “Rainie, how is it, are you alright?” He asked.

“Babies, the babies, bring me to the hospital now, quickly.” She screams out clutching her stomach with blood coming down her legs slowly, horrifying Show.

Show quickly carried her up and placed her in the car and immediately drove off for the hospital, wanting both Rainie and the two little babies inside her tummy to be safe and sound.

At the hospital, Show was now outside Rainie ward waiting for the doctor to come out after diagnosing her as they had to be low key due to Rainie celebrity status. As the doctor comes out from the room, Show then starts questioning. “Doctor, how is Rainie right now?”

“She lost the babies and would have been in danger if you didn't bring her here in time.” The doctor replied.

Hearing the words ‘lost the babies’ made him sad but he knows that not everything could be saved and just says. “Thank you doctor, is she fine physically now?” He asked.

“She is really weak as that was her second miscarriage and---.” The doctor was immediately cut off by Show.

“What you mean by second miscarriage, did she had a baby before? How come I didn't know about it?” Show asked.

The doctor just sighs and though she knows she shouldn’t tell Show anything, she felt he had the rights to know because of Show being Rainie future husband and just replies. “She had twins as well, two years ago but she lost the babies due to an freak accident that happened to her.” The doctor reveals.

“Two years ago, that must be my baby as well. Two years ago, Rainie was only with me and I remembered a few times we didn't take any precautions at al.” He thought to himself.

“Mr Luo hey Mr Luo, are you there?” The doctor asked as she sees Show spacing out.

Show got back to his senses and just says. “Yea, doctor, was thinking about things. I need you to keep quiet about everything for now, don't tell anyone about Rainie miscarriage, alright?” Show wanted a agreement with the doctor as he didn't want any unnecessary attention to Rainie now.

The doctor agreed to it and just left Show alone to himself as he looks in from the door to see Rainie, who was in a daze. Walking in, he sees her looking up with him and she showed a weak smile to him, trying to tell him she was alright.

As he sits down beside her, he holds her hands tightly and just had tears in his eyes. “Rainie, why, why didn't you tell me about it, why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant with my kids two years ago, why didn't you tell me about it?” He asked.

“How...how...how did you know?” She choked on her words.

“The doctor told me everything already, she told me that you were pregnant, and I know it my baby. Why didn't you call and tell me you were pregnant back then?” He asked.

She just started tearing up and just hugs Show tightly. “I wanted to tell you that time, I was about to take a plane to US to tell you about you, but I got into a accident while I was on my way there and I lost my baby.” She cries out. “And even worse, the doctor already told me that if I had another miscarriage, it would be really hard for me to have a baby. And it happened and now the doctor said if I get pregnant again, there will be higher risks for me to have a baby, it will be really hard for sure. And you love to have lots of kids, how am I going to bear kids now?” She cried out even more.

Show just hugs her tightly and just kisses her lips lightly. “Rainie, it alright it alright, if you can't conceive babies due to high risk, we don't have babies then, I have two little children already, it good enough. I don't want you to be in big trouble. It okay with me Rainie, it is okay with me, we don't have kids then, we have our two people world, that be good enough.”

Looking up at Show, her tears just continued dropping and she just hugged him once again, crying on his shoulder.
__________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________
__
Here chapter 29 for you guys, was about to release this chapter on Wednesday, but was on a dilemma on Show and Rainie storyline, that why I released it so late, I really hope to see more comments from you guys, is that okay, I been receiving really little comments from SR fans, hope to see more comments, alright?

More bebu will be seen next chapter