Reunion

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
Xiao Xiao Bin refused to eat the porridge that Show cooked, he had no appetite to eat the porridge at all.

“Bin Bin, come, eat the porridge now and you will recover quicker, eat it now.” Show tries persuading him for the umpteen time.

Xiao Xiao Bin just pushes the porridge away and starts to whine. “I want ice cream daddy, give me ice cream.”

“No ice cream for you, Bin Bin, you are so sick, how can you have ice cream when you are so terribly sick, no ice cream for you till you recovers from your fever.” Show replied firmly. “Eat your porridge now, or you aren't going to recover.” He tries feeding him the porridge.

Xiao Xiao Bin just pushes it away again, shaking his head in the process. “I don't want to eat the same thing again and again, I have been eating it for 4 days already, I don't want to eat it. I want ice cream, I want dessert.” He whines for dessert and ice cream instead once again.

Show wanted to give up this instance and just places the porridge down on the small table beside Xiao Xiao Bin. But just then, a voice comes in. “Bin Bin, you can have ice cream and dessert when you recover.” The voice was really familiar.

Show immediately looks behind and a smile was immediately pasted on his face. It was Rainie and she walks in and Xiao Xiao Bin was all smiles. “Mummy, you are here, mummy Rainie.” He shows a smile at her.

“Bin Bin, why are you so naughty not to eat the porridge? If you want to recover, you must finish the porridge quickly or else you won't have the energy.” She says as she hugs him.

“Daddy porridge , it is so bland, it doesn’t taste so nice.” Xiao Xiao Bin complained. That was his usual habit when Rainie was around, he would always complain, because Rainie will always dote on him.

After Rainie ate the porridge, she then shows a disgusted look to it and then remarked. “Wow Show, the porridge really , never mind. I cooked porridge for you already, eat it now.” She takes out the flask that contains the porridge and decides to feed him.

Later on, Xiao Xiao Bin finished the porridge quickly due to the taste and Rainie feeding him and he felt so happy. “Mummy, carry me will you, I want you to carry me.” He shows his hands out for Rainie, wanting Rainie to carry him.

“No Bin Bin, you are already so old already, you don't need anyone to carry you.” Show scolded.

Xiao Xiao Bin just pouts his lips in response which made Rainie giggle and she just carries Xiao Xiao Bin up. “I want to carry him, why can't his mummy carry him?” She shows her tongue at Show before looking back at Xiao Xiao Bin. “Bin Bin, let go down right now.” Rainie walks down with Bin Bin lying on her shoulder.

Soon, Xiao Xiao Bin began to feel drowsy as he took his medication and began to sleep on Rainie shoulder. Rainie helps him sleep better by patting him slowly on his back and he just yawns and fell asleep.

Rainie then carries him up and then brings him to the bedroom to let him have a better sleep.

As she covers the blanket to keep him warm, she kisses him lightly on the cheeks and just touches his forehead. “Sweet dreams baby, have a nice sleep.” She then turns off the lights and walks out of the room.

She decides to leave right away as she had an bad feeling Show might just do something that will make her regret it for life.

As she walks past Show room slowly, the door was then opened and Show then pulls her in, then pinning her on the wall. “Rainie Yang, why are you leaving without saying goodbye?” He asks softly.

“Do I need to report everything to you, younger master Luo?” She replies sarcastically.

He nods and just touches her lips. “Of course you need to, because you are my wife, you have to report to me when you leave. And you are going to get punished now.” He kisses her lips right away.

Rainie was trying all her best to fight out of it but failed to and she cursed herself as she began to return to the kiss gradually. Soon, it turned into an make-out session which was to make up for the two years they didn't kiss each other.

As their make out ended, Show gave her one last soft French kiss on her lips before initiating the break. He caresses her soft cheeks and just smiles at her. “Babe, you are so beautiful and so y and so cute. Stay here tonight.” He says softly.

She was about to agree to it but she stops herself from doing it, then remembering he still has a girlfriend back at the States and she just pushes him away and just runs out of the room, deciding to run as far away as possible from him.

As much as he wanted to chase, he decided not to chase her as he remembered of Ariel in the States. He knows why she runs away and but he decides to fix it but Ariel won't come to Taiwan till 3 months later and he can't just say that he wants a break up with her.

He sighs and just began to think of a great way to break up with Ariel and also still stay good friends with her.

_ _ _ _

Aaron was now holding Charlotte hands, bringing her around the shopping mall to look for things she likes.

She was eating her ice cream which as always, has lots of cream on it and Aaron just giggles as he carries her up to sit at a nearby bench. “My dear Xin Xin, you always have so much cream on your mouth when you eat ice cream, you are always so untidy.” He remarks as he takes out a tissue to clean .

Charlotte shows a toothy smile back to Aaron and kisses his cheeks without warning and she giggles out. “Daddy looks like a bear now.” She covers Aaron eyes before he pulls it away.

“Charlotte also a bear too, we are both bears, I am the Papa bear, you are the little bear.” He smiles at her as he cleans the cream off. “Let get going now, you want a plush right, don't you? Let go.” He carries her up.

Unknown to them, Hebe was looking at them from afar and she was smiling at Charlotte but she sighs as she will not be able to see them for a bit as she didn't want to head in to the store they were in as she might meet them there and knowing Aaron, he will catch her easily. But her motherly urge was urging her to go in and see her longer and she gave in and walks in.

Back to Aaron, Charlotte was holding two little plush at once and she was having a headache on what to choose, scratching her head cutely. “Daddy, I don't know how to choose the both of them, they are both good to me, I like them both.” She says cutely as she holds onto them.

“Then buy both of them at once then, you are a good girl and daddy favourite kid, daddy will buy anything for you, as long as you are a good girl, daddy will buy anything for you.” Aaron says as he holds the two plush for her.

As Aaron paid for the plush, he then holds Charlotte hands or thought he held her hands and he held only air and as he turns and look down, he panicked. Charlotte went missing and he immediately looks around the store to see if she was still inside, quickly walking around.

“Charlotte, Charlotte, where are you, Xin Xin, come out, it isn’t funny to play hide and seek with daddy.” Aaron shouts out for her with no response back. He was panicking over her, he looks around and he couldn't find her.

Hebe gave up on deciding to look for Charlotte and was walking around the mall alone. She didn't go in because she was afraid Aaron might see her and she just sighs. “I am her mother too, why do I have to only take a peek at her, why can't I stand in front of her and tell her that I am her mom.” She mumbles to herself.

Just then, she hears a little girl crying and she immediately turns around in curiosity to see who it was. It was a girl that was crying over a toy and she just continue walking away as she didn't want to see the girl parents scolding the little girl.

Just then, she sees another little girl crying and as she looks at the direction of the cries, she immediately hides herself. It was Charlotte who was crying and she peeks at her. Aaron wasn’t with her and Hebe was beginning to be worried.

No one was even caring a hoot about Charlotte and Hebe just couldn't sit and watch and she immediately walks towards her. “Oh little girl, don't cry, where is your daddy?” Hebe holds her and then pats her back to stop her from crying.

Charlotte looks at Hebe and could immediately recognise her. “Mummy, you are mummy, mummy, I want daddy.” She hugs Hebe tightly, refusing to let go of her.

Hebe was surprised at Charlotte ability to recognise her but she deny her identity right away. “Girl, I am not your mummy, you have gotten the wrong person already.” Hebe moves away from Charlotte.

“You are mummy, you are my mommy, you are.” Charlotte cries out as she takes the picture from her little pouch. It was the picture of their family picture with Charlotte was barely two months old.

Hebe had no way to deny it now and seeing Charlotte crying so badly was softening her heart and she gave in. “Charlotte dear, don't cry now, mummy is here with you now, don't cry, don't cry now.” She hugs Charlotte, patting her on the back as she carries her.

Charlotte hugs Hebe tighter and began to stop crying with Hebe consoling her. As she sits down with her on the bench, she then takes a good look at Charlotte. She hasn’t really looked at her and she resembles her totally in many ways.

She kisses Charlotte on the forehead and carries her up. “You look really cute Charlotte, you look exactly like mummy.” She cuddles her.

Charlotte just shows a smile that was tear-stained and Hebe quickly wipes off her tears. “Mummy, that was what daddy always said to me and daddy also told me you are really pretty. Mummy looks really pretty, you look so great.” She says cutely.

Hebe was over the moon with Charlotte words, her words brightens her day and it was her happiest day over the last two years. She immediately hugs Charlotte tightly, wanting to never let go of Charlotte again.

But that what she has to do right now as she looks up and see Aaron walking towards her with his face already showing surprise. She immediately lets go of Charlotte right away and just runs away.

Charlotte, not knowing anything, gave chase to Hebe and she trips and fall on the floor, then starting to cry and Hebe looks back and she stood rooted to the ground. “Mummy, mummy don't run away, mummy mummy mummy.” Charlotte cries out with her hands raised out for her.

Her heart softened and she runs back and immediately carries Charlotte up. “Charlotte, where does it hurt? Here right, it won't be painful, mummy will give it a rub and the pain will be over.” Hebe rubs her legs gently on the injured area.

They had a family reunion finally after two years and right now Hebe was carrying Charlotte back at Aaron home and Charlotte was inseparable to Hebe, refusing to leave Hebe side at all, not allowing Hebe to leave her even for a second.

“Mummy mummy, read me a story, will you, tell me a nice story.” Charlotte asks cutely as she plays with Hebe long flowing hair.

Hebe just carries Charlotte up her arms and just kisses her on the cheeks. “What story do you want mummy to tell you?” She asks.

“Tell me how you meet daddy.” Charlotte replies innocently.

“Charlotte, you heard it from daddy many times already, why do you want to hear it again over and over again?” He walks in with dinner as he spoke those words out.

Charlotte just shows a toothy smile to Aaron and then shows it to Hebe. “I want to hear mummy side as well, I want to see if daddy is a Pinocchio.” She says.

“Let eat dinner first and we talk about this later alright, come, eat dinner now, my two dearest babies.” Aaron says as he holds both Charlotte and Hebe hands which the latter hands were tightly held on.

As they sat down together at the dinning table, Aaron then holds Hebe hands and then says. “Charlotte, as this is the first time we are eating together as a family and also to welcome mummy back, let give mummy a kiss together.” Aaron immediately took the chance to kiss Hebe on her lips with Charlotte kissing Hebe on the cheeks.

Hebe blushes right away and just kicks Aaron shin but his reaction was just a smile and he blows her a kiss before starting to eat.

Later on, Hebe decided to leave as it was late as she also had to head to the studio to oversee the filming of the movie she was involved in as one of the directors the next day.

But Charlotte held her back by holding on her legs. “Mummy, don't go, don't leave me here, I want you here.” She was beginning to get teary eyed and Hebe decides not to leave as she didn't have the heart to see her cry over and over again.

“Alright, mummy shall stay longer here, alright, mummy shall read story to you before leaving, alright?” She tickles Charlotte lightly.

Charlotte shows a sweet smile in response and was immediately carried up by Hebe, who brought her to her bedroom. As Hebe wasn’t sure of the way, Charlotte pointed where her room, which was at the same room where Hebe and Aaron slept together at the bedroom together.

After the story was read to Charlotte, she has already fallen asleep in Hebe arms and Hebe just lays her gently on the bed beside the big bed and just covers the blanket over her.

As she got up, she decides to leave stealthily without Aaron noticing and seeing him focused on his work in the study room, she sneaks downstairs.

But before she could even touch the floor, Aaron carries her up and then brings her back to the room, bringing her down to the bed gently. “Don't try to leave now, I want to ask you a few questions before you can leave.” He say softly.

“Shoot then, be quick.” She says straightforwardly.

“Why did you leave two years ago? Why?” He wanted to know, it was a statement and he wouldn’t let her leave without any answers.

She kept quiet about it and just gets up and just walks away, but Aaron just hugs her tightly and just pulls her down. “If you don't want to say it, fine with me.” He says softly to her.

Just this moment, he captures her lips deeply, shocking her in the process and she fought out of it and just tries walking away but Aaron just pulls her to where she was, then capturing her lips once again.

This time, his hold on her was firm but her mind was firm too, not to accept the kiss and she broke away with much difficulty but she couldn't get out of his hold and he captures her lips again and however how she tries this time, her mind couldn't stop the feelings flowing back in.

She began to give in to the kiss and Aaron then pushes her down gently down to the bed while kissing her, tasting her the sweetness of her lips again. Her lips was as soft as ever and she looked even sweeter and cuter this time.

As they broke away for air, Hebe tries moving away but Aaron pulls her back once again and hugs her tightly. “I miss you Hebe, I really missed you, don't leave me again, stay here with me for the night.” His soft voice was so enchanting, it was so alluring and she closes her eyes, and she inhales the cologne on his body.

It was the same cologne, the one that she always buys for him, the one that she loves the most. He still had it on and she felt so tired and just makes herself comfortable on his shoulder, closing her eyes to rest.

Aaron then lies down on the bed and just covers the blanket over her before closing his eyes to sleep, finally able to hold Hebe for the first time in two years.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here chapter 20 guys, I might be taking a short time off from this story to write my drabble about double S and SR, maybe I will, maybe I will not, depends on my time, cause I don't really have much of a holiday left, school starting in two weeks times, I try to finish the story as fast as possible, cause when school starts, it crucial time and I might not be able to update quick, but still love the support from you guys, hope to see more comments, thank you.