Pain From The Past

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
As Hebe was sleeping in, she could feel pain in her lower area and also soft lips on her neck and as she wakes up, she sees Aaron nuzzling her neck while his arms were securely wrapped around her.

She blushed and pushed him away right away before covering the blanket over herself. “ert, you are taking advantage of a sick lady.” She mumbles softly.

“No I am not, I am just kissing the babe that is on my bed now.” He says as he wraps his arms around her securely. “You are better now, though you are still feverish, at least it better than yesterday.” He feels her forehead.

She just feels so comfortable lying on his shoulders and she couldn't help but lie on the crook of his shoulders. “So warm, I like it, I want to sleep longer, I feel so tired, mentally so tired.” She says softly.

“Don't you have duties today for work, you are going to docked of your pay by Show for sure.” He teases her, causing her to be scared.

“Oh no, I forgotten to take sick leave for today, I am so going to be docked of my pay for sure, I have to call-----

Aaron just captured her lips to shut her up, then pushing her down to the bed to continue the kiss.

As they broke for air, Hebe immediately takes her phone. “I will get lesser bonus for sure, I better explain to Show by-----

She was kissed again by him and this time, blanket was covered over their entire bodies and the blanket, no the bed was rocking rapidly.

Minutes later, as the blanket were pushed away, Hebe was lying on Aaron back and she covered the blanket. “I want to sleep in now, feel so tired, accompany me.” She smiles slightly at him as she got off him to be held by him.

He kisses the back of her neck and then held her tighter. “Anything you say now, bee.” He endears her sweetly.
_ _ _ _
Rainie was just finished with her filming scenes and as she drank some cup of water, she walks around the studio to find Show, who wasn’t found since she started filming.

As she sees Ariel, she immediately walks towards her. “Hey Ariel, did you see Show?” She asked.

“Didn't he tell you that he had something coming up, today is an important date, he will not be here for the afternoon, I will be in charge of security for today.” Ariel replies politely.

“May I ask what is he busy with?” Rainie asked, wanting to know about Show whereabouts.

Ariel seem clueless to where he was about and Rainie could see it and she just sighs. “Never mind, you don't seem to know.” She gave up on prying on where Show was. “Did he just leave?” She asked.

Ariel nods towards it and Rainie just pulls Ariel right away. “You will be following me, I will be following to where he be going.” She says.

“Wait, boss has instructed me to tell you that you aren't allowed to go anywhere without his permission, let me call and ask him.” Ariel wanted to follow procedure and call Show to tell him about it.

Rainie just stopped her from calling and then orders. “I am the client here, I am the employer, don't call him, just protect me from harm, that it.” She says. “Just get a security detail to follow me from behind.” She says again.

Ariel sighs at how difficult Rainie could be but followed her orders and called for a team to follow Rainie from behind closely just in case something bad happens to her.

As Show left, Ariel followed Rainie orders to follow Show to where he was going as she was curious of why he wasn’t free to follow and protect her today.

Rainie followed Show all the way to the cemetery and as she gets out of the car, she immediately followed Show, walking really quietly so that he will not know that she is following him.

Show was holding roses and was walking in alone and Rainie just thinks to herself. “Is it someone that he treasures a lot that is here or is it just his relatives?”

She followed him in and gestured Ariel and the rest of the security details to stay back as she was afraid of too many people following that might get Show attention.

As Show stopped at a nicely decorated grave, Rainie stopped as well, a few graves away from where he was and she quickly listened in on what he was saying. “Sonia, it has been sometime since I came to visit you, here your favourite roses.” He says softly to her.

“I promised you to find Stephy, but I couldn't find her yet, I just couldn't find her, I know you want her to be found before you will rest in peace, you want her and Bin Bin to be reunited, you want the two siblings to be together, I promise you, whatever it takes, whatever miles I have to go to, I will find her, for sure.” He promised.

Rainie just wondered about who was Sonia, then pondering to herself. “Who is Sonia, who is she to Show, is she one of Show flings, but why would he come to the cemetery if it was just a fling, she must be someone important to her.”

Just then, Show gets up and then walks away and Rainie immediately gets up as well, then walking towards the grave Show was paying respect to earlier.

As she reads the words, it says. “Here lies Sonia Sui, the beloved wife of Show Luo, who he will miss terribly.”

Rainie was surprised by the words on the grave and just had an pondering look. “So Show has a wife, and he was talking about a girl called Stephy, so he does have another kid, but where did she go to?” She pondered.

Just then, she sees Show phone on the floor and she quickly picks it up and as she pressed the on button, there was a picture of her Show inside and she felt surprised. “Why is my picture inside, funny.” She says to herself.

As she gets up, she hit onto someone and she would have fell if not for a pair of arms around her.

As she looked up at the person who held her, she was shocked, Show was holding her and was looking at her with keen interest. “Why are you here, may I ask?” He asks calmly.

“I wanted to know where you were going to, so I followed you...followed...you...here.” She trembled slightly.

Show just shows an soft smile and just released the hold on her. “Come with me now, I bring you somewhere.” He holds her hands and then brought her away.
_ _ _ _
The alarm rang and that got the whole room filled with noise and that got Hebe opening her eyes tiredly and she just hit the alarm hard to turn it off before getting up.

As she looks at herself, she was wearing a dress shirt she could see that was not his and she immediately knew Aaron helped her put on this shirt.

As she got off the bed, she felt a sharp shearing pain at her lower area and she just shrugs it off before getting downstairs to find Aaron.

As soon as she stepped to the first level, a nice smell enveloped the whole living room and Hebe just tiptoed in response to it, loving the smell that was coming in the living room and she followed the source.

She just closed her eyes and walks towards where the source of the aroma was coming from.

She walks towards the kitchen and knocked onto someone and immediately felt something warm on her lips.

Opening her eyes, she realised it was Aaron, who was kissing her and he deepened the kiss, pushing her as he kissed her and Hebe promptly returned the kiss, closing her eyes and then wrapping her arms automatically around his neck.

Even as they hit the wall, they didn't break from the kiss, still stuck in the fervent passion that was still in their brain.

But just then, Hebe nose started to get itchy and she had to break the kiss and immediately as the kiss was broken and she sneezed right on Aaron face.

Aaron quickly wiped his face with a tissue quickly and just looks at Hebe with an disgusted look. “If you want to break the kiss, just break it, don't need to sneeze at me.” He looked angry.

Her response was a pout on her lips. “I felt cold and my nose was itchy, that why I broke the kiss, and how do I have time to warn you about sneezing.” She pouts her lips angrily.

Aaron just pinches her cheeks in response and then touches her forehead and then held her hands. “You are still feverish and you are cold as well, you should wear more clothing instead of this shirt you are currently wearing.” He holds her tightly.

“I thought you wanted me to stay like this so I didn't dare change into anything much.” She replies softly to him.

As he looks at her from tip to toe, he gulped his saliva and then blushes. “Go change now, or else you are going to be sicker.” He then pinches her cheeks again.

Listening to him, she went to change right away as to prevent herself from being sicker or else her family will collapse.

As Aaron was about to go back to cook, his phone rang and he immediately knew who called. “Yes Wu Chun, you have done it right, good, settle Hebe family hospital bill for me and make sure the best doctor operates on her dad, bye.”

Aaron knew about Hebe family problems today when he answered a call for her earlier and decided to help her about it as he wanted her to stay by his side forever, he needed her, he missed her presence and he really wanted her back.

And to think he thought of bedding her months ago, now it seems to have changed, but he didn't know what was that feeling about.

Just as Hebe came down wearing a sweater with her hair tied up, Aaron has already got the porridge ready and as Hebe went to the kitchen thinking of helping take the bowls of porridge to the dining table, he slaps her hands and then carries her up. “You are a sick woman, you aren't allowed to touch anything, wait at the living room first.” He looks at her seriously. “And I am going to do it personally just in case you get mischievous.” He then brings her to the living room sofa to sit down.

As he brought the food to her, she threw a tantrum. “I don't want to eat it, I feel so tired, I don't want to eat, I want to sleep.” She pouts her lips as she lies down on the sofa to fake sleeping.

Aaron just pulls her up and then makes her face him. “You must eat or else you won't recover.” He holds her by shoulders.

“Feed me then.” She replies cutely before yawning. “I want to be fed right now.” She sit on his lap and then makes a face to him.

He pinches her cheeks lightly before taking the bowl of porridge to feed her and her face was just filled with happiness as he fed her, always making noise of compliments, always saying that it was delicious.

Later on as Aaron went back to the living room to check on Hebe, he sees that she was already asleep but was about to fall and he quickly walked towards her to pick her up, so that he be able to bring her to the bedroom to have a nicer sleep.

As he lays her down slowly on the big king-sized bed, he kisses her cheeks lightly and she smiles unconsciously in response before pulling him down beside her and she lies on him. “Stay here and sleep with me.” She says softly which sounds of more a command than a request.

“I have business calls to make, I can't sleep, you sleep on your own.” He then gets up but was then pulled back down to the bed.

She kisses his cheeks lightly and then rolls him and she then lies on top of him. “I am ordering you to sleep here with me, forget about your business calls, accompanying your sick girlfriend is more important than accommodating to those business guys.” She held on him tightly and that was more than just a sentence, that was an statement, she was stating that she was his girlfriend and he was bemused by her words but didn't had any attempt to question her about it.

But something just comes up, fear, he was fearful of her hurting him again. “Why you wanted to come back to me, why, I thought you were just playing me, what with the decision you took?” He asks as he rolls around to lie on her.

She turns to face him and just kisses his lips lightly. “Because I got captivated by you and I felt something, a spark, that why, I want to let go of the past.” She replies softly and then places her lips on his.

Her soft lips was so captivating, and it was charming him already and he has fell for her seductive soft cushy lips, returning the kiss.

His hands trails beneath her shirt and moans just came out from her and that shows, it won't be just napping for Hebe Tien and Aaron Yan.
_ _ _ _
The sunset was really nice to witness, especially when it is viewed from the beach.

That was what Rainie was doing, viewing the sunset, she loved the sunset, it looked so beautiful and how sweet it would be if there was someone to accompany her.

“Nice sunset isn’t it?” Show says as he wraps his arms around her petite waist.

She smiles and just lies back on him. “Hold me now.” She says. “I want to see the sunset, it is so romantic.” She smiles out as the sun began to set.

He hugs her tighter and lies chin down on her petite and soft shoulders. “You are wearing only a bikini and only a scarf to cover yourself, aren't you going to feel cold?” He asks as he plants a kiss on her cheeks.

“If I get sick, I know you will take care of me for sure, you won't let me wallow in sickness, I know it.” She says. “And I am stating now, if I get sick, you must take care of me, whenever I get sick, you must care for me till I recover, do you understand?” She stated, giving him an ridiculous promise that will be hard to fulfil.

But still, he agreed to it and he turns around and kisses her on the lips as an agreement. “I agree then.” He smiles before trailing his hands to her bikini scarf and he threw it away. “I love seeing you like that.” He chuckles at her as she pouts her lips in response. “Time for a swim together.” He carries her up and then brings her to the sea water to swim.

But she doesn’t know how to swim at all and just pushes herself off Show and she pushes him down to the sand. “I can't swim, but I know how to run away from you, catch me if you can.” She runs away right afterwards with Show smiling in response.

“Just like Sonia, always doing the same thing.” He comments to himself as he gets up to smile at Rainie, who was still running, not knowing that Show wasn’t chasing her.

Rainie turns around and then shouts. “Wimp, aren't you going to chase me, if you manage to chase me, I be your supper.”

Show couldn't control his temptation and then started to chase Rainie right away.

Minutes of chasing got Rainie and Show really tired but they still refused to give up as Rainie didn't want Show to catch her and for Show, he wanted to catch Rainie as he could have her.

Soon Rainie couldn't run anymore and just fell on the sand, exhausted and Show immediately pounced on her. “I caught you now, my little kitten.” He pinches her cheeks as he carries her up to his lap.

“I am so tired already, I can't run anymore, you have not caught me, I gave up so no supper for you tonight.” She pants, breathing heavily as she pinches his ears.

He just pushes her down to the sand and immediately captures her lips hungrily.

As they broke away, Show gets up and then stretches his arms out before walking away back to the beach house to have a bath to wash his sweat away.

“HEY”!!! Rainie shouted. “What about me, pull me up, I feel so tired.” She pouts her lips at him.

He just chuckles at her as she continue to sit down on the floor, refusing to stand up and he walks to her and then carries her up. “Is this better now, crazy girl?” He asks.

She pinches his cheeks hard and then shakes her head to make herself look really crazy. “Yes this is better now, carry me to the beach house, I need a bath right now.” She shows her tongue right afterwards.

“Great, I need a bath too, we are going to bathe together.” He says and then started to walk back to the beach house.

But Rainie immediately got down and then shows her tongue. “Catch me first before you think of bathing with such a y lady like me, bye.” She then runs away and Show immediately gave chase and he just smiles out.

Late at night, Show was looking up at the skies, holding the pendant that was on his neck, today was his wife 5th anniversary and also the same date where her daughter gone missing.

A tear came down from his eyes and he then mumbles. “God, I just want back Stephy, that it, I want her back only, give her back to me, will you?”

As Rainie came back to the bedroom, seeing Show looking up at the skies and also hearing sobs, she walks to him and then sees his tears falling. “What is it Show, why are you crying?” She wipes off his tears. “Don't cry, tell me what wrong, don't keep it to yourself.” She smiles at him in an effort to make him stop crying.

“It nothing, just nothing, get to sleep now, I sleep later.” He looks away from her and everything was just betrayed from his simple movement.

He didn't want to tell Rainie about anything, he don't want anyone to share his worries and pain.

But she refuses to give up and she pulls him to the bedroom, all the way to the bed, pushing him down and as he gets up, she pushes him down.

“Just go...to...go...to...sleep, I can't sl----.” A finger was on his lips and she was just shaking that finger to tell him to keep quiet.

“Shh now, tell me what wrong, tell me.” She says as she lies down on his chest.

He just gets up and then looks away. “You aren't my family, not...you...are...just...my......toy.” He chokes out.

That hurts her really badly and now she was the one crying as tears came free falling down and she just slaps his face hard before running away.

He regretted saying those words out and rain just started to fall and thunder started to strike.

It was just like 6 years ago, when Sonia died when there was rain and thunder.

He has lost Sonia, and one person has started to fill the darkness, and that her, he closes his eyes and he could see now, Rainie was as important to him, not for money, not for pleasure, but for his future, his medicine.

He ran after her right away in an effort to chase her
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't know if this chapter will please both SR and bebu fans here, though bebu scenes are lesser, you all will get Hebe point of being with Aaron, it simple, and as for SR, more will be revealed next chapter, twists and turns will come and I am still deciding to get Ariel or Selina to be Show girlfriend and also a big stone blocking Show and Rainie to be together, still deciding, but they aren't bad people, it will be indecisiveness that will cloud Show mind.

Comment and also vote on who you want to be included in SR relationship, Ariel or Selina, choose alright, bebu fans, choose too, and comment all the way