Be With You As Always

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
Now Show and Rainie were holding hands walking towards Stephy school where she was waiting for Rainie to fetch her.

As she sees Rainie and Show, she immediately run towards them and then hugs Rainie. “Mummy, Show Ge Ge, you are both here to fetch me.” She shows a toothy smile.

Show just stood down to face Stephy and he then touches her cheeks and immediately hugs her. “Stephy, Daddy let you down, daddy let you down.” He says softly as Stephy looks bemused.

“Show Ge Ge, what are you saying, I don't understand what you are talking about?” She asks as she fiddles with his hair.

Rainie just carries Stephy up and just tickles her. “Show Ge Ge is your daddy. Address daddy now, my little girl.” Rainie says.

Stephy looks at Show and just shows her hands out for him. “Daddy daddy, carry me now.” Stephy shows a toothy smile as she asks for a hug.

Show carries her immediately and then kisses her on the cheeks. “Daddy will buy you lots of plush, as much as you want, let go to the departmental store.” He hugs her before looking at Rainie, then holding her hands. “Come darling, let go too, we are going together, as one big family.

Rainie held his hands tighter and just lies on his shoulder. “What about Bin Bin, you forgotten about him, did you?” She asks.

“Nah, of course not, I will go to his school to fetch him and enrol him and Stephy in the same school together so they will get to be together for most of the time.” He replies to her.

As soon as the reunited siblings got together, they were already playing with each other, it was like they were never separated before at all.

As Stephy wanted to visit Show house due to Xiao Xiao Bin telling her that his house had many things to play with, Show brought everyone to his house so that Stephy would be accustomized to the housing there.

As the two kids chased each other, Rainie just looks at Stephy sadly as she had to part with her due her reuniting with Show and though she didn't want to, she had to as she was just the adoptive mother of Stephy.

Show could see her despondent look and just walks to her, placing his arms over her waist. “What wrong Rainie, why do you look so sad?” He notices her sad look, then asking her.

“I have to separate from Stephy, I been with her for two years, I have to let her go. I don't wish to let her go, I don't want to.” She says sadly as tears came out of her eyes. She didn't want to let go of Stephy, she loved her as if she was her real child, she don't want her to leave.

Show hugs her immediately and just pats her back. “Don't cry Rainie, don't cry here, the kids are going to see and Bin Bin is going to say I bully you, don't cry.” He comforts her. “If you want to, I let Stephy stay at your house a while longer, I let her stay for rest of the year, alright?” He offers Stephy to stay at her house for a while longer.

“I don't have the rights to keep her, I just don't have the rights to, I am not her biological mother, I am just not her real mother, I can't do that.” She declines it with her statement.

“Then come live with me here then Rainie, live here with me.” He says, that was what he wanted to say for a long time. “Stay here with me and then you can be with Stephy and also Bin Bin.” He releases the hug as he cleans the tears off her eyes.

She disagrees by shaking her head and just looks away. “You have a girlfriend at the States, I know. I can't stay here, she will misunderstand everything.” She just shakes her head.

“Silly Rainie, she isn’t you, I have already broke up with her over the phone.” He reveals to her. “She isn’t as important as you, you are more important, you are the most important woman in my heart now, the only woman I will get together with.” He says, placing her hand on his chest. “Hear it, my heart is beating only for you, only for you. This is the brilliance of love. However many woman I have, only you can captivate me the most, only you.” He holds her hands tightly.

“Don't leave me again.” That was her words and she hugs him tightly this time. “Now, I won't let any work interfere with us again, I will only be with you, you are the most important person in my heart.” She says, with tears following down on Show shirt.

He releases the hug and then kisses her lips deeply and she returns to it promptly with their kiss turning into French kisses, passion was up in the air. As they pulls away from it, they smiles at each other and Show just caresses her cheeks. “You are finally back here on my side, the mistress of this house is finally back here here.”

She smiles at him and just jumps on him. “You must carry me now, I want to see how strong you are.” She says and he carries her bridal style.

“I am still as strong as ever, I always go to the gym to work out, my dear.” He says. “How I wish I could have you right now, want to see how good you are right now.” He tickles her gently.

She pinches his cheeks but the sudden weight gain causes him to tumble down to the floor. As they gets up, giggles were heard from both of them and Rainie just tries pulling Show up but fails to and she fall back to his arms. “I don't want to get up, I want to hold you to sleep, I feel so tired, so tired right now.”

“Have a nice sleep here, I get back home first and bring some stuffs here first, take good care of my little Stephy or I will throttle you when you get back.” She gets up, preparing to leave back for home to pack some stuff here.

He just holds her to prevent her from leaving, not allowing her to leave his side. “You can wear my shirt for today or if you want, we can have as much as always as celebration at night so you don't need to think of wearing anything on.” He jokes around.

She slaps his face right away and just stomps his feet. “You are such an ert, go and die.” She kicks him but fails to as he grabs her leg and then pulls her forward for one hard kiss on the lips.

_ _ _ _ _

Aaron accompanied Hebe to the cemetery along with Charlotte as they were about to go to the zoo right afterwards.

As he stops at a parking lot, he then gets out with Charlotte and was about to follow but Hebe stops them. “You and Charlotte stay here, I want to have a talk with Mike alone, alright?”

“Okay, I wait for you here, come back here once you are done.” Aaron understood Hebe intentions and then waits for her in the car with Charlotte.

Just as Hebe heads to Mike grave, she could see two couples quarrelling with each other right there and she could recognise that one of the couples were Mike parents. She walks forward and could see that it was Aaron parents there.

She immediately walks towards the quarrelling couples and then stops them from quarrelling. “Uncles Aunties, why are both of you quarrelling, what wrong, can we talk in peace?” She pleads.

“No way, they still dare to come here, they dare to after their son killed my son, how dare they.” Mike parents shouts at them.

Hebe was surprised at the words of Mike parents and just looks at Aaron parents. “Uncle Auntie, your son killed Mike, which son?” She asked.

“It was Aaron, he and Mike were good friends in the past and when they went racing, both of their cars crashed into each other. Aaron lost his memories, totally forgetting everything.” Yan Pa replies.

Hebe just drops her flowers and was in a state of shock. She didn't know that her beloved boyfriend was killed by Aaron, the person whom she loved right now, she doesn’t believe it, she just shakes her head and just walks away. “No Aaron can't be the one that killed Mike, he can't be the one, I don't believe it. I don't believe it at all.” She mumbles to herself.

As she went back to Aaron, she got herself to look as normal as possible, deciding not to ask anything till Charlotte was away from them. But the sadness of the truth overtook her and she just cries as she sees him.

Aaron immediately hugs her and then says. “What is it Hebe, what wrong, why are you crying?”

She kept quiet about it, she needed comfort and she just shakes her head to tell him that she can't tell him anything for now.

He hugs her tighter and just pats her back to stop her from crying. “Don't cry Hebe, don't cry, all matters can be resolved, it can be resolved.” He says, then planting a light kiss on her forehead.

“Let go to the zoo now, let go to the zoo as a family.” She says softly to him before heading to the car.

After the fun time at the zoo, they were now back home and Hebe was just dazed sitting at the sofa, not knowing what to do now. She wanted to get back with Aaron and Charlotte and spend her life with both of them but the new problem came out, Aaron caused Mike death. She knows really well about the accident, she knows what happened. Mike was a racer and he usually takes lots of risks and his death was mostly his fault, the car crash was his fault, she knows pretty well that Aaron didn't meant to crash onto him, it was all Mike fault that it all came like this.

As Aaron sits beside her, she just lies on his arms. She decides to leave again this time as she don't know how to face Aaron again as she can't face the person who killed her boyfriend Mike though she knows it wasn’t fully Aaron fault that the crash happens.

“Aaron, were you involved in an car accident 4 years ago, were you?” She asks.

He felt uneasy at the questions and just nods to it. “Yeah, I was involved in an car accident four years ago, I lost my memories in it, I couldn't remember anything to it.” He says, looking very uneasy as he spoke those words out.

“And you killed someone, right? You survived the car crash, but someone died, your friend died, right?” She asks.

He nods to it and just decides to admit his guilt. “Hebe, yes, it was me, I was the one who caused Mike death, it was all me, it was my fault, I shouldn’t have raced with him, I shouldn’t have.” He kneels down in front of her, admitting her guilt.

Hebe tears just comes out, she just shakes her head. “This has to come now, so you do remember everything, you remembered everything. And you didn't even plan to tell me about it! When did you recover your memories?!” She asked.

“A year ago, I remembered everything a year ago.” He replies softly.

She slaps his face hard and just stands up. “And you didn't even plan to tell me at all, you didn't. I love you so much Aaron, I love you so much, but you hurt my heart, you hurt it so badly. You weren’t to blame for it but you remembered it and didn't even plan to tell me at all. I had to know it from other people. I didn't blame you for his death but you kept quiet, you concealed the truth, I HATE YOU AARON!” She shouts his name out before slapping his face hard.

She runs out of the house right afterwards and Aaron immediately gives chase to her. “Hebe don't run away, just don't run away right now, don't, stay here with me.” He chased.

“I don't want to listen to anything now, I don't want to, don't chase me.” She replies, just running and running and running away from him.

Aaron looks in horror as she runs right towards the road, where a car was moving quickly and he just shouts. “Hebe, watch out, watch out!!!”

It was all in vain and a loud BANG sound was heard. Hebe was hit by the car and she fell on the pavement just as Aaron looks in horror with tears flowing off his eyes. He runs towards her and cradles her. “Hebe, wake up, wake up now, Hebe don't sleep, wake up.”

Her eyes was open but her vision was blur and images of Mike and her, her sweet memories with Aaron and Charlotte just comes in to her and she just closes her eyes.

Aaron immediately carries her up and then runs towards his car, he won't let her die, he won't let anything happen to her. He just found her, he won't let her die, not here not now.

At the hospital, Aaron was pacing around the A&E department, he was praying right now, hoping Hebe won't be in trouble. Just then, the doctor comes out with a look of optimism and Aaron immediately asks. “Doctor, how is Hebe now, is she okay? Did she suffer any serious injuries?”

“She is okay right now, beside from a fracture on her right leg, she is alright, but she suffered a hard knock to the head and we don't know how serious it could be, a X ray has been done and it will be sent over soon, we will know about her condition once her X ray report is here, but rest assured she will be okay and she should be able to wake up pretty soon.” The doctor pat on his shoulder before leaving.

At Hebe ward, Aaron holds on her hands, with tears falling off continuously. “Hebe, I am sorry, really sorry. I caused you pain, I caused you to be in trouble, I caused this accident to happen to you.” He leans towards her hands, with tears falling.

Just then, her fingers started twitching and he immediately looks up at her, her eyes started opening as well and he immediately smiles out. “Where am I right now?” She asks softly.

“You are in the hospital right now, you were involved in an accident earlier.” He replies softly.

She just looks around weakly and just looks back at him with a bemused look. “Who are you? Why are you holding my hands, who am I?” She says.

He looks horrified and he just holds her hands. “Hebe don't scare me now, don't joke with me over this, this isn’t funny at all, don't.” He shakes his head as tears flows off his cheeks.

“Who are you, who am I, why am I in the hospital and why is my leg in a cast?” She just looks dumbfounded, not knowing anything at all.

Just then the doctor came in and Aaron just walks towards the doctor and grips his shoulder hard. “What wrong with her, why doesn’t she remember anything, what happened to her?” He asked angrily.

“The knock on her head affected her Hippocampus and it caused her to probably lose all her memories.” The doctor explained.

Aaron immediately looks down in disbelief as he looks at Hebe, who was dumbfounded. “Will the memory loss be long term or short term?” He asked.

“We aren't sure either about this, it is up to the patient, we don't really know about it now.” The doctor replies. “The memory loss could be a good thing for her too.” The doctor comments casually.

“What do you mean it good for her? It isn’t good for her at all, not good at all, she forgotten about me, forgotten about herself, forgotten about her daughter, you tell me this is good, it isn’t good at all.” He holds the doctor by the collar of his shirt.

“Come on Mr Yan, calm down now, I know you aren't in a good mood so I let go of it for now, but please calm down now, just calm down.” The doctor says, telling Aaron to calm down.

Aaron calms down and then says. “Sorry doctor, really sorry, I am sorry for losing my temper.” He apologized. “How will she recover her past memories then?” He asks.

“You have to jog her memories, talk to her more and tell her about her past, she will gradually remember, but it could be a long process as well. She may not be able to remember anything at all even if you tell her everything about what she did.” The doctor replies.

Aaron just sighs and just goes back to Hebe, who then hugs him. “I am afraid, really afraid, who am I, I am so scared.” She was afraid, really afraid of the hospital.

“Don't be afraid Hebe, I be here with you, don't worry about anything, I be here to protect you.” He says softly, hugging her tightly.

She pulls away from him and just pouts her cheeks cutely. “Who are you, what is your name, mister?” She asks cutely.

“I am Aaron, I am your boyfriend, Hebe. We have a daughter named Charlotte too.” He says, revealing to her that she has a daughter as well.

She just scratches her head and just holds on Aaron hands. “I want to see Charlotte, where is she? I want to see her, bring her to me now Aaron.” She shakes Aaron hands.

“Later alright, she is being taken care of by my parents, later I ask my dad and mum to bring her here, okay?” He promises her.

She shows her pinky finger out and then says. “Hook pinkies now, I want you to hook pinkies with me.”

He smiles and hook pinkies with her. “It a promise Hebe, it a promise and I also promise you I will be with you as always, regardless of what happens in the past, present and in the future.” He made a big promise to her.

She smiles at him and just hugs him and Aaron hugs her back with tears threatening to fall.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here chapter 22, Bebu having a big twist in their lives now, isnt it, if you want to know more of what may happen to them, be watching this story from now on guys, remember comment and tell me what you think about this story now.

SR plot will have a big twist as well, will come in the upcoming chapters. Anyway, this story will end between chapter 29 to chapter 32 to 33, depends on how long the twists might get to, comment.