Not Giving Up

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
Rainie has flew back to Taiwan, deciding to have a cooldown period with Show as she need to think if she should continue the relationship with Show.

Show has made a mess of their relationship by not telling her that he didn't break up with Ariel. She had to know it from Ariel herself and that was enough for her to decide that marrying Show now won't be good for her.

Show called on her and visited her everyday ever since, but she refused to let him in at all, refusing to see him as well as seeing him would make her cry again and she didn't want to cry just because of his appearance.

Ariel followed him back in Taiwan and she had good rapport with his family and his family even supported him to get married with Ariel but he refused to as he doesn’t have any feelings for her.

Right now, he was in an argument with Ariel, who followed him to Venice where he was overseeing a business deal for his company where Ariel had no business to follow.

“Ariel, get off me will you, you have been following me whenever I go to for the past 5 months, 5 months already, can you stop following me whenever I go to, I beg you please, stop it.” He begs her.

She just snorts her nose in response and just replies. “I want to make sure you won't get back with Rainie Yang, I just want to make sure of that. I am making sure I will be the one you will be marrying. Your parents has already agreed with it, why don't you just agree with them?” She asked with a smile on her face.

Show just pushes her away and just grips her by her shoulders. “I tell you this, even my parents threatens me to marry you, I won't do it, even if I knock you out and get you pregnant, I won't marry you. You are a , a ty piece of a . I don't love you at all, I don't even like you, my heart only beats for three people and that my two kids and my dearest Rainie.” He walks away from her.

“Where are you going now ?” She asked.

Show just didn't reply and just walks away but stops himself. “I am going to somewhere you don't need to care about, if you follow me again, don't blame me for being heartless to you.” He walks away from her.

_ _ _ _ _

Rainie was at Venice as well unknown to Show, filming the required scenes for her movie, she was filming with her good friend Kingone Wang which was speculated as her lover by the press.

Denial doesn’t help her at all as they were seen hanging out together but Rainie only treats him as her best friend at most as she doesn’t love anyone beside from Show alone. But with Show messing up their relationship by not being truthful with her, she wanted a cool down period to think if she should get back with Show.

Walking along the street of Venice now alone, she was feeling bored as she didn't have someone to accompany her. She decides to shop to kill time as she had all the money in her hands. She still have more than USD250 billion in her hands which was given to her from her parents, who was killed. She could buy everything from a departmental store and still have loads of money to waste still.

As she walks out of a boutique with her hand full of bags, she wanted to shop more but remembered that she doesn’t have the hands to carry more as her assistant was at the hotel resting. Usually it would be Show who helps her with it but he wasn’t here anymore and she just sighs. She was thinking about him when she swore to herself that she won't even have any thoughts about him.

Just as she was about to walk out of the shopping mall, she sees Show and quickly turns away, scurrying to the wall to hide from him as she didn't want to be spotted by him which would lead to many problems. As she peeks out to look at him, he was alone, wearing sunglasses while wearing a suit on while going down the escalator.

She just walks away as she sees him out of sight and just hails a taxi back to the hotel. “Sigh, why is he here? If he knows I am here, for sure he will come and look for me for sure, I better get back to the hotel, sure he won't be able to find me there.”

_ _ _ _ _

Charlotte was now sick and Hebe had to care for her as Aaron wasn’t able to as he had to head abroad to China for his business dealing, giving her the sole responsibility of taking care of Charlotte. And worse of all, Charlotte hasn’t fully recovered yet and was still feverish.

She was crying now and Hebe had to rock her. “Oh dear Xin Xin, don't cry, don't cry, it will be okay real soon. My dear baby, it will be okay now, don't cry.” She says softly to her as she rocks her gently.

Charlotte cries was still evident but it gotten softer and she lies on Hebe. “I want daddy, where is daddy, I want daddy.” She whines.

“Daddy isn’t back yet Charlotte, daddy isn’t coming back yet, daddy is busy with work, don't ask for daddy okay, mummy will take care of you alright? Mummy will take good care of you alright? What do you want?” She asked gently.

“I want milk, I want milk milk.” She replies cutely.

Hebe just smiles and just lays her down on the bed. “Mummy will make milk for you now alright, stay here and don't move around, be a good girl here.” She kisses her forehead lightly before heading to make milk for her.

As Charlotte finished the milk, she immediately fell asleep in Hebe arms and the former just weave a sigh of relief after finally getting her to sleep for a long time. It was so hard to get her to sleep because of her fever.

As she walks downstairs, she just felt giddy and just clutches on the railings as she walks downstairs. The throbbing pain came to her and she just clutches her head as she walks to the sofa to sit down.

She closed her eyes to have a rest and she started massaging her forehead and immediately felt that it was hot and she knew she had a fever that was contracted from Charlotte and she immediately gets up and walks to the kitchen to keep her fever in check.

As she takes the box that contains the medical kit, she fumbles the box and just causes it to drop to the floor. As she gets down to pick it up, she fell down as well as her giddiness gotten back to her and she just tries to take the fever pad to place it on her forehead, but couldn't get to it.

Just then, a pair of arms snakes around her and carries her up. It was Aaron and Hebe just smiles weakly in response. He was her prince charming, to save her from the fever. “Hey hubby, you are back.” She smiles weakly.

“Silly girl, you are sick now, you are feverish, you must have gotten the fever from Charlotte for sure, time for you to have a rest.” He brings her to the bedroom to rest.

As he places her down on the bed, he places the fever pad on her forehead and pasted it. “Are you better now Hebe?” He asked.

“I feel giddy and cold, really cold.” That was her weak reply that concerned Aaron.

He just sits on the bed before helping her lean in his chest. He then starts massaging her forehead lightly and at the same time then asks. “Is it better now? Is your giddiness gone?”

“Yeah, feel better now, thanks Aaron, you are so caring for me and I can't return your kindness.” She replies softly. She was feeling so happy right now, she was being loved and spoilt at the same time.

He just chuckles at her and just rubs his hands quickly before blowing hot air onto it before holding her hands. “As you called me hubby, I am your husband, we share thick and thin together.” It was a statement from him.

She giggles at his words, she felt so happy, her heart was tickling her just this instance and she kisses his lips lightly. “Aaron, I love you.” That was her statement back at him.

He just hugs her tightly and just returns the favour by kissing her lips back lightly. “Sleep in now my love, I love you too.” He hugs her and just lies down on the bed to rest with her.

She immediately lied on his chest and just listens to his heartbeat. “My heart and your heart, our hearts are beating as one.” She mumbles out before closing her eyes to sleep.

Aaron just smiles and just lays her on the pillow so that she could have a better sleep before getting off her but she just holds on his hands. “Don't ever think of leaving me, I feel so cold. Are you going to leave your wife to be freeze to death?” She says.

Aaron just gets back on the bed and then hugs her before closing his eyes and her scent lulls him, getting him tired and he closes his eyes to sleep.

_ _ _ _ _

Rainie movie was finally wrapped up and she was finally able to have a big rest. She has already asked for her company to give her two months rest before she gets back to work. She felt she needed a recharge, and the only thing to recharge her is to find stores so that she could shop.

Her hands were full of bags, all accumulated from shopping and she was walking to hail a taxi as she wanted to head back to the airport and try all her clothes on. Just as she walks outside about to hail a taxi to head back, she bumped into someone and immediately apologised. “Hey, I am sorry.” She replies politely.

As the person looks up, she just pushes Rainie and just says. “, you bumped onto me and hurt me, pay me my medical fees.” It was Ariel and she scolded Rainie.

“What did I just do, you ? You are more than a , you are an . It was just a push and it didn't hurt you much and you demand me to pay you so much money?” She fought back.

Ariel couldn't fight back at it and just pushes Rainie slightly. “You stole Show from me, you are a husband stealer.” She pointed at her.

Rainie just laughs out in response and just points a finger back. “He loves me so much, we were about to get married when you came in and disrupted our lives. You are the husband stealer, you .” She walks away and just prepares to hail a taxi.

“But too bad, I seduced him last night already, I did some nice for him and you know him, he can't resist any girls at all, and I look so great last night. And god, he ed me so hard till I wanted him again and again.” She boasted about what she did with Show.

Rainie just walks away as she didn't want to waste her energy to talk to Ariel but her prideful nature makes her turn back to face her. “Then let see who will be able to get him in the end then. You won't win for sure, you won't win.” Her prideful nature got into her.

Afterwards, she left in the taxi to head for her hotel in a huff as she didn't want to see Ariel any further.

As she walks in the hotel she was residing in, she just steps on the floor loudly as she carries the bags of stuff she was walking, with anger evident all over her face. She bumps into someone and just walks away and immediately, her hands was then grabbed on. “Hey you bumped onto me, shouldn’t you apologise to me?” The person said.

“Get lost you before I give you a.....punch.” She stuttered at her last word as she stared at the man. It was Show, he was here now and he just smiles at her.

“Hey dear, I missed you, I missed you so much.” He hugs her right away and she just drops her bags right at once. Oh, how much she missed that hug, how much she missed his warm hug, how much she missed his voice. She missed him so damn much and she couldn't do anything right now about it and just let him hug her.

Show was now in Rainie residential suite and was offered tea that was made by her. “Here tea for you, drink it.” She says softly as she refuses to look at him. She might melt if his eyes just meets her, his hot electric frying eyes might just kill her as well.

He immediately drinks the tea and just praises her. “Your tea tastes so sweet, the aroma smells so nice, I didn't know you knew how to make tea.”

She blushes at the compliment and just looks down before shooting at him. “This is just instant tea, stop embarrassing me with your words. And please get lost right away, and thank you for helping me take my bags up.” She walks away from him after the words were spoken.

Show just pulls her by her hands and just holds her. “I am not leaving here till you give me a chance, until you forgive me, I won't leave you, not at all.” He didn't want to leave her. He wanted her to forgive him, he wanted forgiveness.

“Just get out of here, we are still having a cooling down period, I still want to think of things first, I still want to think if I should get back with you. After all the bad things you have done to me, I won't be with you.” She crosses her arms as she looks at him. She wasn’t serious in her words at all as her tone was evident in it.

Show captures her lips in response, he doesn’t believe his words but he knows that she will just deny it. So he just does it the hard way by kissing her, knowing that she would crave in to the kiss.

As expected, Rainie gave in to the kiss and just deepens it but just pulls away quickly before punching him lightly on the shoulder. “Don't kiss me again, I am not your woman, I am not your toy like Ariel.” She crosses her arms angrily.

“Ariel a , I don't like her at all, I only treat her as a friend at most. You are my family, I will only love you and be with you.” He says.

“Whatever, I don't care. Get out of my room now and I won't want to see you again.” She says as she points to the door, asking him to leave her suite. She was afraid of him capturing her lips again, it took a lot of her mental strength to pull away and she had nothing left to resist it.

“If you have dinner with me later at the restaurant at the lobby, I will leave right away.” He says, only leaving if she agrees to have dinner with her.

She just shakes her head to decline. “So sorry mister big shot, I have a dinner with my good friend Kingone Wang, I got no time for you, if you want to have a dinner date with me, you have to make me happy. Now get lost.” She points to the door. “And if you are still here after 5 minutes, I will get hotel security to get you out.” She threatens before heading to her room.

_ _ _ _ _

As Hebe awoke slightly, her eyes were slightly still closed and as she looks at the clock, her eyes immediately opens and she jumps up. “Oh no Charlotte needs her food and I am still asleep, I better go see where she was.” She says to herself as she gets off the bed.

As she went to Charlotte room, the room was empty and she immediately dashed downstairs but fell on her last third step of the stairs and just tumbles down. Bracing for the fall, she closed her eyes but no loud thud happened because Aaron was there for here, managing to cushion her fall by grabbing her midair.

She opens her eyes and just smiles out. “Thank you Aaron, you are so sweet, you saved me from the fall.” She expressed her gratitude as she got off him.

“Aren't I going to be rewarded with a kiss then my dear? I saved you from many bruises with this save, kiss kiss me.” He says cutely as he wraps his arms around her.

She shakes her head and just hugs him. “A hug will do, because I am still sick, I can't get you sick as well or else no one will take care of me and Charlotte.” She replies cleverly.

“That a clever reply you did, but also a naughty one.” He pinches her nose as he spoke those words out.

“I have to cook dinner now for Charlotte, I talk to you later.” She rushes to the kitchen but was pulled back by Aaron.

“You know it late already right, don't you? Dinner has been cooked for quite sometime, Charlotte now watching TV. Go have dinner now yourself, I cooked food for you to eat already.” He smiles at her as he pecks her cheeks.

She smiles at him and just walks to the dining table. Smiles were on her face, Aaron cooked her favourite food and she just looks at him and just grins. “Thank you Aaron, love you.” She expressed her thanks in love words.

He giggles at her and just blows a kiss at her before saying. “You owe me two kisses now, for cooking dinner for you and for saving you earlier.” He reminds her. “Or if you want to, we can do ‘that’, that a win win deal.” He purposes teases her.

She just shows her tongue in response and just replies. “Not interested, don't you even dare take advantage of me, don't you try.” She warns.

Just then, a probing pain came to her mind and flashback of memories came to her mind right away. “My head, it hurts, it hurts so much, it is so painful, my headaches are back.” She groans as she clutches her head.

Aaron quickly gets to her and starts massaging the side of her head. “It isn’t painful anymore, it won't be painful anymore, it is okay now.” He assures her.

The pain then subsided as Aaron hands were on her head, giving her a soothing massage that pushed the pain away. “Hubby, I saw pictures of the past, of me and you, and my former job as a security chief, I remembered it, pictures of me with Selina, Rainie and Ella too.” She says out.

Aaron was scared at the words Hebe spoke, that means her memories are coming back to her already, it is coming back to her and he was afraid and worried at that same time. She might regain her memories anytime and she would leave him for sure if she remembered everything.

“Hey Aaron, did you hear what I said?” Hebe asked as she shakes him for the umpteen time.

He looks at her with a blur look and just asks. “Huh, what did you say dear?” He asked.

“I remembered something about the past, I feel afraid, I feel scared, it like nightmare coming over me.” She was afraid.

He just chuckles at her worries. “Oh, that a good thing Hebe, that means your memories are gradually coming back to you, that a good thing, it isn’t a bad thing.” He shows an uneasy smile as he hugs her to assure her.

His worst worries is about to come true, she is regaining her memories really soon, and soon, she could remember everything and it will be really bad.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guys here chapter 25, things coming up real soon but yet the comments are really little, I hope to see more comments from you guys, I really want comments from all of you, where have you guys gone to, I remembered that Destiny had a lot of people commenting on it, what happened to you guys, I really hope to see more comments soon.

I will update as soon as I can till my school start next Monday, then I will have less time to update but I will still finish this story before thinking if I should complete my remaining story, especially Seductive Killers.