The Love That Always Shine Forever

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
It was late at night and Rainie was asleep on the sofa waiting for Show to come back home for dinner.

Stephy and Xiao Xiao Bin were playing their game consoles while the two little babies were asleep in the baby cots peacefully.

Just then, Xiao Xiao Bin defeated Stephy at the car game and immediately jumped up. “Yes, I won, I won now Stephy, you lost to me this time.” He shouts out loudly.

“So what, you only defeated me once today, I will defeat you again tomorrow.” Stephy refused to lose, arguing against Xiao Xiao Bin.

They started arguing with each other, telling each other who better at games, who is better at studies, till the door opened which revealed Show.

Walking in and seeing the kids argue, he immediately walks up to them, and sees Rainie asleep on the sofa.

Wanting her to sleep well, he pulled the twins away to a corner. “Hey hey hey, why are the both of you arguing? Stephy, you speak first.” He says softly.

“Bin Bin keeps boasting about his winning over me, he just kept bragging, I couldn't take it so I started arguing.” She replied.

Looking at Xiao Xiao Bin, he pats his head, then ruffling his hair a bit. “My dear boy, what is it with your behaviour, don't do that again, alright.” He gave a gentle reminder. “Get to sleep now both of you, it is late already and you both have school tomorrow.” He says, ordering them to get to bed.

“But daddy, you haven’t heard what I have to say first, you haven’t asked me.” Xiao Xiao Bin said, wanting to prove his innocence.

Show just smiles out and just pats the twins together at once. “My dear Bin Bin, your older sister will never lie to daddy, she can lie to anyone, lie to you, lie to mummy, but not to daddy because daddy can see through it easily. Get to bed now and no more quarrels.” He ends the conversation and walks to the sofa, where Rainie was.

Rainie arms were dangling down without support and she snorted lightly which got Show chuckling out lightly as he places her arms on the sofa for support.

Her eyes fluttered briefly and she smiled, getting up to greet Show with a peck. “Hey hubby, you are back, come, let us have dinner now.” She gets up and tries walking but falls back to Show as her legs were numb.

“You are so cute and so clumsy, my dearest angelic Rainie, come, let us have dinner now.” He carries her up, bringing her to the dining table to have dinner.

Washing the plates and bowls, she was humming a song of hers, smiling to herself as she washed the bowls.

Just then, a cockroach appeared right in front of her and she immediately screamed out and ran away.

Running some more, she bumped into Show and immediately jumped on him. “Hubby hubby, there is a cockroach, kill it for me quickly, it is freaking me out.”

Killing it quickly, he just looks at her and she was still scared white, still clinging on him. “Dear, the cockroach is dead already, you don't need to be afraid anymore. Come, get off me.” He says gently to her, asking her to get off him.

Getting off Show gently, she smiled at him and kissed his lips as gratitude before continuing to wash the plates.

Show hugs her as she washed the plates and he whispered. “Baby, thank you and I’m sorry.”

“For what baby, why are you thanking me and apologising to me at the same time?” She asked curiously as she finished with the last plate fully wiped clean.

Walking with her to the two little babies, he then whispered. “For giving up being a supermodel, a singer and an actress to become a housewife, it must be tough on you, am I right?” He asked.

“It was at first, but I am used to it and plus, I am not as noble as you think I am. I have people cleaning the house every 4 days only. And don't you get high blood pressure when I use your cards on the most expensive clothing every month?” She asked him as she carried Carly.

Chuckling softly and carrying Edmond, he sits beside her and shakes his head. “I don't feel the pain at all as I am earning 1000 times more than the things you spend on.” He replies.

“Then, when are you giving me a long deserving honeymoon, I haven’t really had one?” She asked for a honeymoon as she lied on his shoulders.

Deciding to further, he purposely declined. “I thought you didn't want it so I didn't really care for one, you said you don't mind staying at home to care for Bin Bin and Stephy so I left you to that.” He says, being oblivious to her look of anger. “And plus, I am so busy at work for the past few years, how do I have time for a trip?” He angered her further.

“Hebe will always be going on a trip once every three months with Aaron even though he is busy. You are different, we haven’t gone on a trip for years already, since our marriage that time, we haven’t been anywhere besides staying here.” She pouts her lips cutely and just carried Carly upstairs.

Following her with Edmond, he placed him at the other baby cord and then walks to her, immediately wrapping his arms around her. “Baby, do you really want to go on a trip?” He asked.

“I want to, I want to explore the whole world, explore the scenic spots of every country, and take new wedding pictures at Alaska, Milan, Paris and Australia.” She told him of her wish.

He faced her and then whispered to her. “Dear, I have already taken a long leave from the company, so we have all the time to travel all over the world and take all types of wedding pictures you want to take.” He tells her, kissing her on the cheeks.

“Really, really, are you really going on a trip with me, are you?” She asked, shaking him repeatedly with smiles on her face.

Nodding to it, he smiles at her and she immediately crushed him with a hug. “Hubby, you are so sweet to me, you agreed to it so easily, thank you hubby.” She said with gratitude, kissing him repeatedly on the cheeks.

Smiling to her and tickling her slightly which got her giggling, he then gets closer to her and then says. “I want more than kisses, I want to have a hot bath with you, I want you.”

Jumping onto him, she wrapped her legs around his waist and then replies. “Then let’s get going my dear.”

As they were bathing together in the big tub, Show held Rainie hands and just sighs. “Oh my, your hands are starting to get calloused, starting to get rough already. Stop doing the housework alright dear will you, don't do any more of it when your hands are getting rough from it.” He says as he felt her hands.

“I don't have anything to do at home anyway and plus beside from teaching Stephy and Bin Bin and feeding Carly and Edmond and going out with Hebe. Cleaning is my only option for now unless I have something else to do.” She replied.

Massaging her hands, he then got an idea. “Make a comeback as a singer then dear, be a singer again, I will be supporting you whole-heartedly.” He says, asking her to be a singer again, promising to support her whole-heartedly.

“I don't want to as the kids will start crying over not seeing me. Carly and Edmond are barely a few months old, I would want to take care of them till they grow up.” She objected to it. “And what for being a singer when I have achieved all the things I wanted as a singer.” She asked.

“Here is another idea, get back to being a model again, dear, a part time model; people will hire you for sure.” He suggests.

Wanting to object to it, she didn't as it was a good suggestion. “But who is going to take care of the kids?” That was her question.

“My dad and mom or if you want, Hebe can take care of them, she wouldn’t mind taking care of her godson and goddaughters.” Show replies smartly.

With nothing left to say and with her desire to come back to the showbiz again, she agreed to his suggestion. “Thank you hubby, thank you for supporting me, thank you for allowing me back to into showbiz.” She thanked him.

“Don't need to thank me, I want you to be happy as well, I want you to do something you like to do.” He replied sweetly.

As they got of the shower, the nuzzling from Show was too much for Rainie and she just pulls away from him, and the towel itself unwrapped away from her and she fell to the bed with her body totally bare.

Show immediately pounced on her like a hungry tiger and immediately held her tightly. “Angel, you smell so nice right now, really nice, so alluring, so y and so seductive, did you plan this?” He teases her, feeling her up her bum.

Trembling slightly but loving the hot sensual feeling, she wraps her arms around him, then kissing him on the lips lightly. “I didn't plan this, but I did feel something might happen today, knowing how long you didn’t make love to me.” She whispered.

“Three months to be exact, three months of no pleasure, no man could take it and especially for me, who has such a hot wife with such an excellent figure despite having kids just 3 months ago.” He replies, telling her how much ‘pain’ he was in without in the past three months.

Pinching his cheeks for his erse remarks, she then mouths out. “Release your desires now then my dear, punish me.”

Kissing her lips lightly and then whispering. “We have to keep it low or else our two little babies are going to cry and your punishment is going to be a terrible one.” He covers the blanket over their bodies and starts making love to her.

The bed shakes for the next few hours without stop and soft and lustful moans were heard as they indulged in their sensual pleasure.

As the blanket was shaken off, Rainie was panting heavily but showed a sweet smile to Show, and again she was pulled underneath the blanket and she moans. “Hubby....no...don’t....it late.....stop...it now....stop.” She giggles out breathlessly as Show lips attacked her bosoms area.

Stopping his kisses, he pulls her up and then pushes the blanket slightly away. “Dear, don't you like it, you asked me to you repeatedly earlier, you kept telling me not to stop touching you, what is with your reluctance now?” He asks while cuddling her.

She pinches his chest in response but he didn't even groan at it, instead, he pulled her to his chest. “Dear, sorry, I shouldn’t have embarrassed you with those words earlier, forgive me alright?” He asked for forgiveness.

Giggling in response, she snuggled closer to his chest and just yawned out. “You already made me listen to your heartbeat, which is enough, that made me happy. And now, I want you to lie on me to sleep, hold me tightly to keep me from getting cold.”

“Cover yourself with the blanket then, there is a blanket to keep you warm, why don't you want to use it?” He asked, caressing her soft and smooth back.

She kicks the blanket away and only let it cover her legs. “I only like the blanket to cover my legs, the rest of the job is for you to do it, and you must hug me tightly to keep me warm and no blanket for you either.” She says, giving him a gentle warning.

“So bad of you, but I like this naughty attitude of yours and I would love to lie on your silky back, give many hickeys to you and make you whisper my name lovingly, but your creamy neck is also really good as well.” He gets on top of her and starts kissing her neck repeatedly, getting giggles from her.

Pushing him away, she tries getting off the bed, but was just too slow for him and he pulls her back to bed, making sure she won't get to leave again, he then says. “My darling, you are mine tonight, let us enjoy a few more rounds together.” He captures her lips deeply.

She tried to fight against it but then began to drown in the kisses, beginning to lose her sanity and she gave in to the kiss, igniting another lovemaking session with Show.

_ _ _ _ _

Hebe was done with the promotional event with her book and was at the shopping mall shopping around with Tyson and Natalya in the stroller.

People were looking at her, knowing her status as one of the best story writers in the world who had earned millions through her books alone and her status as Aaron Yan’s wife, one of the world wealthiest man on earth.

Walking out of the shopping mall with a handful of bags held by her assistants, she was about to head into her car to drive back home when her phone rang.

Smiling immediately upon it, she immediately answered the call. “Hey hubby, what is it?” She asked sweetly.

“You wanna hang out tonight at the yacht, dear, it been quite some time since we were there alone, enjoying, just the two of us ?” He asked.

Thinking back to those memories at the yacht made her want to return there again and she agreed immediately. “Alright, I’ll get the babies back to my parents’ house before I head there, though I will be late.” She says.

“I will be even later, I have a meeting with Show and his company of directors, it might take a long time so you get to the yacht first and sail it to our secret location.” He told her to sail the yacht off first. “And if you want, bring Charlotte and our two little babies along too, bring them to see the beautiful sights.” He says.

Smiling to it, she replies positively and then ends the call, and to tells her assistants what to do next.

Late at night, Aaron touched down from the helicopter, setting it down on the helipad before getting alighting.

As he walked inside the yacht, all the lights in all the rooms were either dimmed or turned off and he found it strange as Hebe wouldn’t normally do that without a reason.

Walking to the bedroom, he turns on the lights and sees Hebe asleep on the bed.

But she was irritated by the lights being on and she just groans. “Turn off the lights, don't disturb my sleep, get out of here you idiot.”

Chuckling at her words, he sits down beside her and pulls her up. “Which is the idiot you are implying? You hurt his feelings.” He whispers to her before kissing her cheeks.

The voice energised her and she opens her eyes, immediately smiling at him after knowing who it was that the lights. “Aaron.” She muttered. “You are here now finally.” She yawns out. “What took you so long to come here? Give me an explanation please or I will ignore you.” She demands an explanation while showing a cute pouting face to him.

“I was in a business meet with Show’s company directors and himself for a mega business venture that will earn me and Show tens to hundreds of billions.” He explains. “And it took really long as we were discussing all the possible ways we could maximize our profits without much trouble which were found.” He finishes his word. “Sorry that I was late but I tried my best to arrive as quickly as possible, I even flew my helicopter here, see.” He pulls her away from the yacht to see the helicopter sitting on the helipad.

She kissed his cheeks for the trouble he took to get her and then lies on his shoulder, mouthing out. “I know you love me, so I’ll reward you with dinner then.” She rewards him with dinner.

As dinner was done, Hebe placed a plate at Aaron side of the table and as she was about to place another plate down, Aaron pulls her down to sit on his legs. “Let’s eat like this.” He mutters. “By feeding each other lovingly that we haven’t been doing for a long time.” He says, showing a cute face to her.

Unable to resist it and feeling embarrassed at the same time, she stuffs a piece of the steak into his mouth. “Stop showing that face to embarrass me, it is so embarrassing.”

“Don't you like the face I am showing you, it is so irresistible till you gave in to it, wasn’t that great?” He boasts, winking to her.

About to stuff another piece of steak into his mouth, she was slow this time and instead, a steak was shoved into and it began, a food fight where the poor steak had to be used as a weapon against each other.

Now currently sipping a delicious wine, he was whistling to himself as he sat down at the balcony on the top of the yacht, looking at the skies alone while waiting for Hebe to join him.

As he was about to call for her, she lies on his arms which warms her. “Hey, is there a glass for me?” She asked just as he finished the cup of wine.

Without thinking, he kissed her lips and at the same time, transferred the wine from his mouth into hers.

Releasing from the kiss, he the touches her lips. “Was it sweet Hebe, was the wine sweet enough?” He asked.

“You have to see for yourself then.” She replied softly. “Use whatever means necessary to see if the wine was sweet.” She hints at him to kiss her lips by touching her lips repeatedly.

Understanding her hints, he captures her lips in a swift motion and it was deepened by her.

Kissing wasn’t enough for him anymore and his hands wandered down to the robe knots, pulling it swiftly.

The kiss immediately stops as Aaron eyes widens at the robe that covered what she was wearing.

Nothing at all, she was wearing nothing beneath the robe beside from the lingerie she wore to cover her bum.

“Hey, I hate you.” She said cutely as she covered herself with the robe. “You are so naughty to try taking off my robe.” She hits him repeatedly.

Hugging her tightly to stop her from hitting him, he then defends himself. “How would I know you wouldn’t wear anything? There are so many clothes for you to choose from on this yacht and you chose to be , it wasn’t my fault.”

“They are all bikinis or short dresses or your clothes here, there isn’t anything for me to wear beside that.” She replied.

“Just put it on, it won't kill you to wear a bikini once in a while, wear one for me now, will you?” He asked, tickling her repeatedly.

“I am not interested to wear one now, and, what for? Wearing a bikini, when you have already seen it quite a number of times.” That was her reply as she sipped the wine.

Hugging her tightly and drinking the wine as well, he yawns out. “I am tired, let’s get to sleep quickly, shall we?” He buries his face on her shoulder, closing his eyes to rest.

Helping him down to the bed and covering the blanket, she lies beside him and turns off the lights.

Just then, Aaron woke up and instantly pounced on Hebe. “This was one nice trick, you are mine tonight, no now.” He removes her robe quickly and covers the blanket over their bodies.

After an intense lovemaking session which lasted hours, Hebe wore Aaron buttoned dress top to cover herself.

But before she could button up the shirt, Aaron pulls her down. “You smell so nice bee, just like roses. So beautiful, so enticing, so seductive, so y, and so adorable.” He whispers to her, complimenting her.

Giggling and feeling over the moon, she locked her legs on his waist. “Do you love me? Will you stay with me forever?” She asked cutely.

“No, I’ll only treat you as a pleasure toy, you are a toy for me to discard.” He replies in a joking tone.

But to Hebe, it wasn’t a joke, she thought it was serious and she moves away from him, mumbling vulgarities to him.

Taking not more than 5 steps, he pulls her in for a hard kiss on the lips to soothe her anger.

She fought against it vehemently, pushing him away as much as possible but just couldn't succeed and she began to melt.

Returning the kiss, she drowned in the kisses and just closed her eyes to saviour it, totally forgetting what he said earlier.

Their lack of oxygen brought pause to their sweet moment and she just blushed while he hugs her. “Dear, I was kidding earlier. I love you, my love for you is as big as this universe can be. I will love you forever and be with you regardless of how ugly, how disgusting you are, how violent you were and also the ual tendencies you showed earlier to me.” He with the last few words he said.

Happy and embarrassed at the same time, she turns off the lights again and lies back down on the bed. “So disgusting, only you can say it, I am going to sleep now or else you are going to disgust me even further.” She mumbles to him.

Hugging her by her waist, he lies on her back. “Today I’ll be lying on your back to sleep, no objections.” He told her. “And those words were sincere, dear. They were all truthful.”

“I know, let’s get to sleep now, it is late already and my body is beginning to feel the soreness setting in.” She says as fatigue begins to overtake her.

Refusing to let her sleep, he turns her around to face her. “You haven’t said those words to me yet, darling, say them to me.”

“Hubby, I love you, I will always love you forever and I will cling to you till the day you leave me.” She says softly to him before giving him a light kiss.

“Good night, darling.” They said together at once before snuggling close to each other instead of taking up the plentiful space around their king-sized bed.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here chapter 34, next is ending, this a filler chapter, a sweet filling chapter for you guys, I hope to see lots of comments from SR readers as well as bebu readers and to see lots of SR writers and bebu writers as well, ship them all the ways readers.