That What Love About

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
It was now the engagement party for both Hebe and Aaron and Hebe was decked in the prettiest evening gown for the night and she was having food that was cooked specially by her parents.

“Aaron, I want to eat the deep fried food that is served outside the tables.” She pouts her lips to plead as she wanted to eat the fried food outside.

Aaron immediately shakes his head, not allowing her to eat it. “No, you aren't allowed to eat the fried food outside, it unhealthy. It is bad for your health, you aren't allowed to eat it. Think of our baby.” He says, standing firm towards her pleading.

“But I am craving for it, I want to eat it, please Aaron, please. It just one, let me eat it, alright?” She pleaded again, showing her cutest face to Aaron.

He gave up to her irresistible cutesy face but then warns “Only a two chicken thigh for you to eat, no more than that, I get it for you. Wait here.” He kisses her lips lightly before walking out to get some food for her to eat.

Selina and Ella were still inside with her and both of them sat down beside Hebe. “So Hebe, you ready to tell Aaron about everything? Are you ready for him possibly leaving you for telling him the truth?” Ella asked in concern.

“I have to tell him, I will tell him today, but I am afraid that he might leave me.” She was worried. “I am afraid he will hate me forever and forsake me and my children. I am afraid that he only want the kid and not me.” She voice her concerns out.

Ella and Selina just hugs Hebe. “You are going to be strong, you are a strong girl, Aaron won't do this to you for sure, I am sure of it.” Selina assures her. “If he tries to leave you, I will take a chopper and chops him to bits.” She threatens in jest.

Just then, Aaron comes in with a smile on his face with a plate of chicken thigh on it and just smiles just as Ella and Selina gets away from Hebe and then walks out of the room.

“Here dear, here your chicken thigh for you, but you only can eat it after you finish the nutritious food that was prepared for you. Or else there won't be food for you to eat.” He says to her as he sits down beside her.

Her eyes was closed and she was mustering all the courage to say the truth, of how she made use of Aaron. “Aaron, I got something to tell you now, but I want you to promise me that you won't be angry at me regardless of what you are going to hear next.” She breathes out slowly as she looks at him.

“I promise you, baby, tell me.” He says with a smile on his face thought he knew that it wouldn’t be something good.

She holds his hands, then looks at him. “Aaron, I used you, I used you to help my parents for both their company and the bills. I got together with you because I needed money. I didn't have the money to help my parents and you were the only one I could go to, and you were attracted to me, so I decided to seduce you, hoping you would help my parents. And it worked but I didn't know what happened over me, I started liking you, I started to have feelings for you, I started to love you, I don't know what to say, the guilt started kicking in and started to eat me up. I couldn't hide it from you and I am sorry for even trying to keep it from you, I am sorry Aaron, I am sorry.” She says, revealing everything.

He didn't had any emotions to it, he just stares at her and she sees it as disappointment towards her. She thinks that he was angry at her for using him to help her parents. She was so afraid now, she was afraid of Aaron leaving her and their unborn child.

Tears just started spilling from his eyes and she was crying and that got him out of his daze and he immediately hugs her. “Hebe, I know about this, I suspected it for a while when we got together again, it was true then, but I don't care about it.” He says to her and it surprises her.

“You are not angry with me for using you. You are not sad for me using you?” She asks with tears evident in her eyes.

He just show a smile to her to assure her that everything was fine, but felt that he needed to assure her even more. “I love you Hebe Tien. It does hurt, but will love always be plain sailing, it won't right? And plus, you were truthful with me, you told me the truth, that good enough. It doesn’t matter, that was the past, it is the past, we should look to the future already, it time we look to the future, our baby, our marriage.” He says to her, making her feel really happy.

“Aaron I love you.” She cries out as she hugs him tightly.

They stood there like that for a while till the door was then knocked on. “Hey Aaron Hebe, the cutting of the cake will commence in twenty minutes time, you two better come out now to mingle with the guests.” Yan Ma Ma says before walking away.

Aaron pulls away from Hebe and then places his palms on her cheeks and he kissed her lips deeply. It was sweet, it was the sweetest kiss they have ever shared for a while. As they broke away for air, He immediately takes a tissue and immediately cleans her face. “You look like a panda now, my dear, I get Selina and Ella to help you redo your makeup, I be outside mingling with the guests. Come out soon after it is done.” He smiles at her before getting out of the room to get Ella and Selina to help her with the makeup.

As the two good sworn sisters helps her with the makeup, Ella couldn't help but ask. “Did it go well Hebe? Did he forgive you for that?”

“He did, he already knew, he has already suspected it for a long time already. But he forgave me, it all settled now, but my guilt isn’t settled.” She says.

Selina and Ella were bemused by Hebe words and Selina then asks. “What do you mean by your guilt isn’t settled? What are you meaning?”

“Nothing, just do the makeup for me and make me look the prettiest girl for tonight.” She smiles out at the mirror.

The engagement party was an really sweet one for both Aaron and Hebe, their budding love was still as strong as ever and it seem to have evolved to something more.

They were now at the balcony of the residence they were staying in, holding each other as they looks towards the view of the sea. “This is so beautiful, the scenery here, it is so beautiful, so nice. This place has such an romantic view.” She says softly as she lies on his arms.

“It isn’t beautiful, this place totally, the view is really bad.” That was his reply as he plants a kiss on her cheeks.

She looks at him with annoyance for saying those words. “You are blind not to see how beautiful this place is. You are crazy to say the place here .” She says.

He just smiles at her sarcastic words and just tighten the hold just as he caresses her tummy, where their unborn child was in. “Nothing more beautiful than you. you are the most gorgeous one to me here.” He lies on her shoulder.

She giggles at his praise and just turns around and just plants a kiss on his lips. “Let get inside now my dear baby. It time to sleep.” She yawns out. “Even if you don't want to sleep, our baby wants to sleep.” She pushes him in and just closes the door to the balcony.

As she turns around, Aaron was pulling the blanket and she immediately makes her move, removing her nightdress and she then lies on him. “Aaron darling let make love now.” She says in her most iest and seducing voice.

He turns around and just lays her down gently on the bed, then kissing her on the lips. “Let not do this babe. We have to take care of our baby. we might hurt it if we indulge ourselves in pleasure.” He doesn’t want to do it as he was afraid of hurting her

“That why we have to be gentle, don't be so rough like last time, be gentle to me. But as always, you can touch me however you want to.” She seduces him by caressing his bulge with her hands that turned him on.

He kisses her lips and that led to them consummating their love for each other for the rest of the night.

As morning crept by, the two couples were still in each other arms, still enjoying their wonderful sleep. The alarm started ringing softly and that got both their eyes opened slowly and they both stretched to turn it off at the same time and their hands touches each other. Smiles just came from their face. “Good morning baby.” Aaron says sweetly to her, then rubbing his nose with her before kissing her lips.

“Good morning my dearest darling Aaron.” She replies in response before kissing his lips back.

As both of them gets up together, Hebe forgotten about the fact that she was totally as she pushes away the blanket but then blushes and quickly covers herself with it. “Aaron, can you get out of the room? I want to have a change of clothes.” She asks shyly as she covers herself with the blanket.

He just hugs her in response, making sure that his hold was really tight so she can't fight out of it. “Why are you so shy Hebe? We already done it countless time and I seen your body for most of yesterday. You saw mine too, don't be shy.” He says to her before he pecks on her cheeks lightly.

His words has logic in it but she still felt shy and just covers the blanket over her head quickly. “You change first, I still want to sleep for a while. Get me once breakfast is done.” Her tone was really shy and it was evident.

He just pulls the blanket away from her and just captures her lips deeply. Time seem to have stopped for both of them right after the kiss, they were basically making out with each other nonstop, not taking note of how long they made out with each other. After they broke for air, they looked at each other and just smiles.

“Come baby, wear your clothes on now. Or else you are going to catch a cold.” He takes her clothes up to her. “I go cook breakfast for you, come downstairs once you are done.” He smiles at her before stepping off the bed, but was immediately held back by her.

She takes his shirt away from his hands and just wears it on before showing a alluring smile. “I wear your shirt, I look cute in it and you like it. I let you see it for a while as soon you will be seeing a fat me.” She says before pinching his cheeks lightly. “I cook breakfast for you today and you are going to help me with it. Let go now.” She holds his hands and brings him downstairs

_ _ _ _

Nevada has many attractive places, many place to shops and many place to stay. Big beaches, private residence at beaches and that where Rainie was staying at with Show, currently at the beach relaxing. “This place is so good, it has the right weather and great scenery. And also, rarely will have people staring at me due to my celebrity status.” She smiles out as she stretches her limbs.

Show just pushes her legs down before looking at her in dismay. “Don't show your legs out for people to see, it is so obscene. Don't you remember you are just wearing a string bikini. People are going to look at you if it drops.” He was not worried about any wardrobe malfunction, he was possessive, he only wants her body for him to see.

“Just admit you want my body all to yourself you pig. Just admit you want me to be for you to see.” She replies in a straightforward way.

He couldn't fight back at her at all as what she says about him was true but he just wanted to fight back. “Yeah, I want to have with you now, I want you all to myself, that good enough?” He fights back.

She smiles at his frustration and decides to cools him down. “Cool down Zhu Zhu, be cool alright, we are in a holiday.” She touches his chest, feeling his muscular and broad chest. “Apply sun block lotion on my body, will you?” She say softly.

His eyes immediately widens at her words and he was looking forward to it. “Where the lotion then? If you don't give me the lotion, how am I going to apply it on for you?” He was greedy, wanting to touch her silky back over and over again.

She had a cup of water ready for him and just smiles at him. “Here it is dear.” Rainie says and then splashes the cup of water at his face.

As he recovers from the splash, Rainie has already ran out of the umbrella spot. “Haha er, you got tricked by me, come and get me piggy.” She did it on purpose to push him to chase her.

“You bad girl, come back here or else I am going to molest you right away.” He chased after her on the beach as she ran. She just shows a face back at him as she ran and Show just quickens his pace and manages to catch her but fell on the waves.

He tickles her on the hips right away as revenge causing lots of giggles from her. “Splashes water on me, how bad you are to do that on purpose. Who taught you that, you naughty girl, I am so going to spank that person bottom.” He swore.

“It is me Rainie Yang, I thought myself that to trick a erted freak such as you. Spank my bottom now, I let you spank it.” She turns around for him to spank her bottom.

Thinking he wouldn’t be so daring to do it, she uses her bum to hit him and tries running away again but wasn’t faster than him and she could only curse. “ you, how come you are always so ing fast?” She pouts her lips.

“I am always like that, I don't own the world best security film for nothing. And I am also naughty.” He squeezes her bum lightly and it causes her to yelp out and her face turned red right away.

She screams out but there wasn’t anyone to hear it at all and Show just silences her with a kiss on her lips and as always correctly predicted, she returns to the kiss promptly and Show just carries her up, with his eyes closed, walked back to the shade they were in earlier.

Night time was here and they were walking hand in hand on the street of Las Vegas, looking around the shops nearby. As his phone started ringing, he walks away to answer it and Rainie, seeing there was an jewellery shop just beside her, walks into it to see if there was an jewellery that was nice to buy.

As Show was done with the call, he looks back at where Rainie was initially and sees her inside the jewellery shops. Walking inside, she was trying on a diamond dolphin ring and also a dolphin themed diamond bracelet. Seeing she was beaming with happiness, he sits down beside her, intending to ask her if she was taking a liking to it. “Rainie dear, you like the bracelet and the ring, right?” He asks.

“Yeah, it look so beautiful and so elegant. Really nice and both of them are limited editions.” She pouts her lips as she takes a look at it for one last time as she didn't have the money to buy it for herself.

Show just takes his card out and then hands it to the saleslady attending to Rainie. “Miss, please wrap it up for my girlfriend now please.” He says politely to her.

She looks at him and just shakes her head but Show just holds her by her hands. “That my gift for you, your birthday gift. You are going to take it.” He says.

“My birthday? Oh ya, my birthday is today, 4th June, I totally forgotten about it already. You remembered about it?” She asked, totally forgetting about her birthday.

He just chuckles at her absentmindedness and just plants a light kiss on her cheeks. “I already booked a restaurant at the famous restaurant near the place we were staying.” He tells her of his plan for now.

She smiles at Show and just hugs him just as the ring and the bracelet were placed in the respective velvet boxes. “Show, you are so thoughtful. You remembered about my birthday while I forgotten totally about it.” She was so happy, planting kisses all over his cheeks.

As they were back at the residence, as Rainie sat down to have a short rest, Show sat beside her and then placed his shoulders on her. “Rainie, I put this ring on for you to wear. Come now.” He say gently to her and just slides the ring on her ring finger.

“The bracelet too, Show. Put on the bracelet for me. It be an perfect match.” She smiles at him and told him to put on the bracelet on for her to wear.

As the bracelet was placed on her wrist, she smiles at Show and just lurches forward to crush him with a hug. “Show, you are so wonderful. So sweet to me, this is my best ever birthday forever.” She hugs him.

“So sweet, it be even sweeter if you said those words. That would be sending me to heaven.” He says, wanting her to say the three special word of I love you to her.

She just giggles at him before pinching his cheeks in response. “If I have to say that, I have to marry you. I don't want to be tied down yet when I am still so young. Not yet, I am not ready to say it too.” She smiles at him before getting off the sofa.

“Where are you going now then?” He asks as he gets up himself.

“Off to bathe now to wash off the grime on my body. Come and join me piggy. It has been quite sometime since you bathed with me together.” She says, inviting him to bathe with her.

His response was just an evil smile and that was his answer before he carries her. “Then let go wash our grime off right now together.” Screams just came from her as he was done with his words.

As they got out of the bathroom, Rainie was giggling all the way, messing Show hair with her hands before getting off him. “You look ugly, your hair makes you look like a poodle.” She laughs out at him

He just holds her and starts messing her hair back in revenge which makes her looks like an crazy woman. “Haha, you look like women that always are isolated in rooms in mental hospitals.” He says in revenge for what she did to her hair earlier.

“My hair, my silky hair all now made untidy by you. I hate you.” She starts hitting him for messing her hair. “You better comb my hair now or I am going to ignore you forever.” She pouts her lips and just crosses her arms.

“Okay okay, I do your hair, let get a change of clothes before we start doing that.” He kisses her to cool her anger off.

As her hair was done nicely by Show, her smile was evident and she then looks to Show. “Show, come nearer to me.”

As he get closer to her, she kisses his lips lightly and then smiles. “My hair looks better than earlier. You are so skilful with this.” She says happily to him. “Why are you so skilful with this?” She asked.

“I am waiting for my daughter to come back. I want to do her hair for her. And also for my wife, I will do her hair and make her the prettiest and cutest girl in the universe.” That was his painful response.

Rainie was quick to react to this, then pushing him down to the chair to sit down. “Time for me to do your hair, my dearest piggy.” She says with a jovial smile on her face. “It may look ugly but you have to bear with it for a while, okay with it?” She asks.

“Fine with it, but if it looks ugly, I will make sure you will be making lots of cupcakes.” He jokes with her.

As his hair was done, it was really nice, better than before but he doesn’t want to admit it as he wanted her. “Not nice at all, time to make cupcakes with me.” He pulls her to his arms.

“I know you aren't telling the truth. Tell me the truth now, or else I am not going to make love with you.” She pouts her lips cutely at him.

He just hugs her and just cuddles her. “It is nice, nicer than earlier and today is your birthday. What do you want to do now?” He asks.

“You for the whole night, I want you to be mine tonight.” Her reply was a naughty one and she pulls him up and just falls to the bed with him on top of her.

He falls on her, touching her lips in the process and he deepens the kiss and soon she returns to it, initiating a deeper kiss by clashing her tongues with his. As they broke away for much needed air, Show touches her nose lightly. “When did you become so sneaky? And so good at kissing people?” He wraps his arms around her as he asks her.

“When I started my ual pleasures with you, piggy. Come, let make love now, but be gentle, I want it to be gentle or else I am going to hate you forever.”

He captures her lips and it was an gentle one, giving her his answer, his agreement with it.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here chapter 16, phrase two of this story is starting really soon, it be different than most of my stories, I hope to see some SR fans appearing, and more comments, it be good, support all bebu and sr stories all the way.