Worst Proposal Ever

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
“Ah Choo.....Ah Choo.” Show sneezed out as he lied on the bed with his face pale.

He got sick because of the proposal out at the rain earlier at night which got him terribly sick despite Rainie also being in the rain as well but amazingly, she was totally alright, not even any signs of sickness.

No sickness was even shown from her as her energy level was still really high as she walks in with a bowl of porridge. “Hubby, here porridge for you, get up and eat it now.” She says in a singsong voice.

As Rainie feeds him the porridge, he coughs out weakly and sneezes again. “Rainie, why are you still so energetic despite being in the rain earlier. Why am I the one that is sick here?” He says weakly.

“Because you stood out in the rain for a longer period of time and plus you jumped into the pond earlier, that why you are sicker.” She says. “But isn’t it worth it if you managed to steal my heart?” She smiles at him as she feeds him the porridge.

He smiles at her weakly and then kisses her on the lips and she shuns away right away. “Hey, practice some hygiene will you. You are sick, don't spread your sickness to me.” She blushes lightly and was shy as she places the bowl away.

“Why do you care so much about hygiene when we bathed together earlier just now and you kept saying how much you loved me, how much you loved me touching you and how much you wanted me to keep kissing you earlier.” He says weakly.

She just falls on him and just kisses his lips many times before giggling “I said that because you made me so happy today. You promised to marry me already and this ring seems so tight till I can't take it out. I want to tie you up by this month, I want to tie you up so that every woman will be envying me being with the most eligible bachelor which is also the most handsome one ever.” She says out loud.

“I didn't know you think so highly of me, this is the first time you praised me so much. Is it because you have a ulterior motive up your sleeves?” He asks in jest.

She shows an evil smile in response before biting him hard on his neck. “Yes, I am going to let you know now that I am a bloodthirsty vampire who likes human blood, especially blood from you.” She acts like a vampire, showing her teethes out which only made Show laugh out weakly.

“You are so cute and so beautiful when you start acting. And you look so y wearing this shirt of mine, are you thinking of being mine right now?” He turns around weakly to get on top of her.

She eyes him seductively and just removes his shirt button bit by bit slowly till the shirt was totally showing out his muscles. Next, she removes his shirt right away and just gets on top of him, then removing the buttons to her shirt quickly.

With the buttons to the shirt away, her body curves were shown to him and he immediately gave in to her seductive actions, then kissing her lips deeply as she gets on top of him.

As they pulls away, Rainie winks at Show again and then says. “I be on top today, I want to be dominant towards you, you aren't allowed to say no to it.” She says and then captures his lips deeply which kick starts their lovemaking towards each other.

_ _ _ _

Rainie was looking in the mirror, looking at it, admiring the features of the wedding dress she was wearing right now. She was about to retake wedding pictures with Show again and this time, she knows that nothing will be able to stop them from getting married. No Ariel to stop them, no problems, nothing left.

“Show, are you done changing already? The photoshoot is about to start already, come out quickly, will you?” She shouts out.

“Okay okay, I’m done already.” He walks out of the changing room, smarting a really good looking tuxedo.

Looking at Rainie, his eyes brightens up and he immediately hugs her. “Rainie, you look really stunning in this dress. You are the most beautiful woman in the world.” He exclaims.

She giggles at him and just caresses his cheeks in response. “You aren't bad yourself either too baby, you are also the most handsome man in the world.” Her reply was the same as his.

“Let just take the pictures now, shall we, you know the photographers won't wait for us however how famous we are, right? Let take pictures now and let get the praises done later.” He says.

She agrees by smiling back at him and they walks together hand in hand to the studio, taking pictures for rest of the morning.

With the pictures done, Rainie was once again looking at the mirror and she didn't want to take off the wedding dress. She loved wearing it on and she didn't want to take it off. Looking at Show, she walks to him and then holds him by his arm. “Dear, can I request something from you? It may be difficult, so don't get angry with me.” She says softly.

He nods gently to it and she then began to ask. “Can...we...we...get...married...canwegetmarriedrighnow?” She said quickly.

“Get married right now? Is that what you are saying?” He asked.

She nods to it slowly and then looks away. She was feeling shy and she was afraid that Show might not just laugh at her and might just disagree with it. Regretting her words, she turned to face him, regretting the words that she spoke earlier. “If you are uneasy...”

“It okay, we can get married right now, I was thinking just like what you were saying earlier, let get married right away.” He says.

She smiles at him but then sighs. “But Hebe isn’t here to witness it, Selina and Ella too, I want the three girls to witness me getting married. No one is going to be here, it is going to be really moody without them.” She pouts her lips sadly at him.

“I know but I have a surprise that will get your sadness away. But we have to get to the church now, I only booked it for 5 hours and we only have a few more hours to go. Let be quick.” He holds her hands and immediately rushes out.

The moment they went into the church, Rainie stopped in her tracks right away. Selina Ella and Hebe were there, the trio were her best friends and she runs to hugs them. “Selina, Hebe, Ella, you are all here, it is so great.” She exclaims.

“I can't no show your wedding, can't we, you know that all four of us has already made a pact to show up at whoever wedding regardless of our busy schedule and here we are.” Selina chirped happily.

“Yeah, how can we let our junior be married to a man that we think is the worst person you ever known.” Ella pokes at Show repeatedly as he surrenders.

“ off Ella, he is the best person I have ever known, okay.” Rainie shouts at her to the amusement of Show.

He wraps his arms around her and then whispers near her ear. “Language Rainie, you are so rough with your words, you better be more demure from today onwards, do you hear?”

She giggles in response and just kisses his cheeks lightly. “Sorry dear, you better rein me in or else I will keep shooting vulgarities out of nowhere.” She shows a toothy smile at him.

Hebe walks towards them and then coughs out. “Ahem, so Rainie, you forgotten about your BFF have you, seem that you didn’t notice my presence.”

“Hebe, how can I ever forget you when you are my BFF? You are here, that a good thing and you can walk again now, is it, you can, right?” She shakes Hebe repeatedly in happiness after seeing Hebe use the clutches.

“Yea yea, I can walk now but I am angry all because of you, you are getting married earlier than me.” She says in jest.

“Ask Aaron to marry you then, you all should be jealous that I have such a good husband, Selina, Ella, I am already getting married and Hebe is about to, when are both of you getting married?” She says in jest.

Selina and Ella rolls their eyes in response. “We aren’t like you who have such a rich husband, okay. If it wasn’t your wedding, I would have gone back to work.” Selina crosses her arms angrily.

“Fine fine fine, can I get married now then?” Rainie rolls her eyes as she asks.

“Of course we have to, we only have an hour left, let get married now Rainie.” Show says and without warning, he carried Rainie up his arms and then walks down to front of the church, where the pastor was there waiting.

The pastor then spoke. “Show Luo Zhi Xiang, will you take Rainie Yang Cheng Lin to be your wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part.”

“I do.” He replies sweetly.

“Rainie Yang Cheng Lin, will you take Show Luo Zhi Xiang to be your husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?” The pastor asked Rainie.

“I do father, I do.” She says loudly.

“Then now I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.” The grooms says.

Show smiles at Rainie and then removes the veil covering her face. “Baby, you look so beautiful right now, you are my wife now, you are Mrs Luo from today onwards. You are mine.” He says softly.

“Kiss me idiot, you should be kissing me instead of whispering those mushy words to me, kiss me now.” She says.

He captures her lips right away with his arms automatically carrying her up with Selina Ella Hebe Aaron and Show parents and his kids applauding them.

As Show was carrying Rainie out of the church, Xiao Xiao Bin and Stephy walks towards them. “Daddy, stop carrying mummy, you said that we are already too old to be carried but yet you are carrying mummy, let mummy down now.” Stephy says with jealousy all written over her face.

“Daddy, you aren't doing what you are teaching us, you are so bad, you aren't settling an example for us.” Xiao Xiao Bin pouts his lips cutely and as like Stephy, he was jealous too.

Show and Rainie just giggles at the two jealous children and just pats them. “Bin Bin, Stephy, daddy and mummy are getting married today and as of custom, I have to carry mummy till we are out of the church. Be good okay, daddy and mummy will give you lots of ice cream to eat later.” Show explains, and promised them ice cream if they promised not to disrupt the wedding.

The kids shows their smiles and that was more than enough for Show to continue to carry Rainie out of the church.

As they were out of the church, Show spun Rainie around repeatedly and then says. “We are married now, you won't be rid of me forever, you are forever with me, do you know that now Rainie, do you know that?”

“I know, and you can't fool around with girls again and even if you want to bang girls, you must remember that your beautiful and cute looking wife is at home. And remember that tonight, it time for you to see my wilful look.” She whispers gently as she gets off him.

_ _ _ _ _

Hebe felt really happy for Rainie as she was finally married to Show, the man that she felt that will be able to give her happiness.

With one of her wishes fulfilled, she has one more wish left and that is to travel the whole world with Aaron once her legs are able to walk again. Walking again is what she wanted for now before she thinks of travelling the world with Aaron.

Pondering about things has caused her to be in a trance and Charlotte was calling for her to no effect and she had to shake her. “Mummy, I want to eat ice cream now.” Charlottes says cutely.

Hebe got out of her trance and then says. “No Charlotte, you can't eat ice cream, remember that you had lots of cake to eat earlier just now, no ice cream for you.”

Charlotte pouts in return and just shakes Hebe repeatedly. “Mummy please, please mummy, I want ice cream.” She begs cutely.

Charlotte pleading was just too much for Hebe to bear and she agrees. “Okay then, but not that much, mummy will bring you out for ice cream.” She says and then carries her up, totally forgetting about her condition.

As she got up, she was able to carry Charlotte and she could walk normally. Surprised, she took a few big steps carrying Charlotte and she immediately felt the feels in her legs, the feels that she usually had in the past, it was back now, it was back.

She kissed Charlotte right away and then spun her. “Baby, mummy is able to walk again, mummy is able to walk normally again. Mummy is so happy right now, mummy will treat you to lots of ice cream now and we will meet daddy right afterwards.” She runs downstairs with Charlotte scratching her head, pondering over what Hebe was saying about.

_ _ _ _ _

Aaron was now having dinner with his family alone which included his step sister Gui Gui who was a pesky 23 year old lady who behaves more like a 16 year old.

“Brother, come, bring me out will you, I want to have some fun with you since you came here to visit daddy mummy and me, come play with me please.” Gui Gui begged.

“Hey Gui Gui, I have to go back home already since it is late, I need to get back to my little daughter and my girlfriend already. I have to go now, see you.” Aaron says and quickly brushes Gui Gui hands away.

“Wait, you give me a goodbye kiss on the lips first or else I am going to cause a ruckus here.” Gui Gui threatened childishly.

Aaron had no choice and just kissed Gui Gui cheeks lightly but she then kisses his lips quickly and just shows a mischievous smile as she nudges him while pointing towards at the back.

As Aaron turns around, Hebe just let down Charlotte to let her run to Aaron and just walks away sadly. “Hebe, Hebe, where are you going?” He asked but then noticed that Hebe was able to walk again. “Wait Hebe, don't go, you are able to walk again, wait.” He chased after her with Charlotte pouting her lips cutely at Aaron which was ignored.

Aaron caught up with Hebe quickly and just stopped her from walking away. “Hebe, what is wrong, why aren't you talking to me, is it something that I have done?” He asked.

She looks away from him and just continues walking away. She was angered that Gui Gui kissed him earlier. She was angry as he didn't even struggle at all, she was angry all because of her love for him.

“Hebe Tien, stop right there now!!” Aaron shouted and it got Hebe rooted to the ground.

He walks to her and then holds her by the shoulder. “What is wrong, why are you ignoring me right now? Tell me what did I do?” He asked.

“You kissed a girl just now and she kissed you back as well, you are cheating on me. To think that I rushed all the way here to tell you that I am able to walk again, to tell you that I am finally able to do what you wanted. But seem that you have found a new girl, you don't want me anymore. Fine then, have fun with that girl then since you don't really want me anymore.” She pushes him away angrily, immediately walking away from him.

Aaron immediately got up, rushed towards Hebe and he enveloped her in a hug. “You haven’t heard my explanation and just sentenced me to death, hear my explanation first will you? Just hear what I have to say, is that okay?” He shows a face.

Ignoring it but wanting an explanation from him, she then replies. “Fine, I give you a minute, explain now.”

“That girl whom I kissed earlier was my step sister Gui Gui okay and she wanted me to kiss her or else she will cause a ruckus.” He explained. “Forgive me alright?” He pleads.

She just crossed her arms angrily and just punches his chest hard, causing him to fall to the ground. “Then you should have tried to resist it and just let her cause a ruckus then. But instead of using your so called genius mind, you kissed her. You kissed her when you already have a girlfriend who bore a girl for you, I hate you.” She pouts her lips at him cutely.

He gets up and then holds her again. “You are so cute Hebe, so super cute, so cute that this should be placed on your finger.” He says, stealthily sliding a ring out of nowhere on her finger.

“What are you putting.....on....” She was stunned as she sees a diamond ring on her finger.

“It nothing much and I have a document for you as well, take and read it.” He says, handing her a document to read.

As she read the first big line, she immediately used the document to hit him many times. “Idiot, a divorce document, you are a bloody idiot, I hate you.” She throws it to his face right away before stomping away angrily.

He ran after her with the document and just stops her with it. “What wrong did I do? The divorce document is for you to divorce me if I did any wrong that was stated in the document. Read it first before you start beating me.” He says to her, showing her the clauses in the documents. “See, this clause says that if I cheat on you outside with a girl, you can demand alimony up to 5 million per month. Here another, if I don't treat you well, you can divorce me right away and claim the same amount of money as well. Here another one, if I don't cover the blanket to keep you warm.......”

Hebe just kicks him to the floor and just steps on his chest with a foot. “You are a idiot, what with the stupid clauses, you are such a idiot!!!” She screams out.

“Those clauses are to assure you that I will not cheat on you and I will only be with you forever, it is for assurance if you are still worried about being with me. So marry me will you Hebe? Marry me.” He shows a silly grin to her.

She wanted to slap his face for such an idiotic proposal but decided to walk away instead and he then shouts. “Hebe, tell me will you, will you marry me? Marry me will you?”

“Who in the blue hell uses a divorce document to propose, this is so stupid, I hate you.” She says out, pouting her lips cutely at him while trying hard to hide her giggles.

She couldn't control it and that was enough to assure him that she would marry him and he gets up. “Does it mean you are agreeing to it, is that so Hebe?”

“Catch me first and I be telling you my answer, goodbye Aaron.” She smiles at him and starts running away quickly.

It didn't take long before Aaron caught her and then threw her up in the air as she screamed out loudly, afraid that she might fall.

“So what your decision now Hebe, marry me or let me throw you up again and again?” He asked.

She grins at him and just pinches his cheeks. “This means yes then Hebe, means it a yes.” He wraps his arms tighter around her and so did she, then pulling him in for a kiss.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So sorry guys that I took a long time to update, but was busy with school work, story going to end really soon, in just 1 or two more chapters time and it the end for me, no more writing till I feel I can write again, at most, I try updating Seductive Killers and the remaining one shots if I feel like writing them.

So comment guys, hope to see lots of comments from you guys, my last story for quite some time, maybe forever if I go to army next year.