Together Forever

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
Aaron walks in the ward holding Charlotte hands and it pained him as he sees Hebe lying down on the bed with numerous bandages on her body.

Looking at her legs pained him even more. He doesn’t know how she would react once she wakes up not feeling anything on her legs, he doesn’t know what to say if she asks what happened to her, he is in a dilemma.

As he sits down beside her, he holds her hands and just lies on it and tears just falls off his eyes, falls onto her hands as he was emotionally stressed out not knowing what to do now. He was at a loss, will Hebe accept the fate of being an handicapped person for the rest of her life, will she be content sitting in a wheelchair and needing people help for most of her needs. And will she be able to accept him, will she be able to accept him again after remembering the past.

“Hebe, I am truly sorry, I gave you so much pain, I gave you so much trouble. I caused you to be in an accident which led you to lose your memories. And now....now...you are...going...going to be a handicapped person...it all my fault.” He choked on his tears as he said it to her sleeping form.

Just then, Hebe eyes twitched slightly and Aaron gripped her hands even tighter and just got closer to her. Her eyes just opened up and she looks around slowly and she just gets up weakly.

As she sees Aaron holding on her hands tightly, she just pushes his hands away and just points at him. “Jerk why are you here, why are you here for? Haven’t you gave me enough trouble, why are you even here now, get out of here.” She points to the door.

“Hebe, don't be like this please, I beg you, just don't be like this, let just be happy, alright?” He says as he holds on her hands tightly.

She just pushes his hands off but just falls as well but Aaron immediately holds onto her to prevent her from falling, getting her back to her bed. “Hebe, are you okay, are you hurt?” He asked her.

She just touches her legs and she can't feel anything to it and she just pinches her leg hard which had no feeling as well and she just asks. “What happened to me, why can't I feel anything on my leg, why can't I feel anything at all, why can't I move my leg? WHY?” She asked.

“You are seriously injured during that crash earlier, the doctor said that...said...said that you might not...not...be able to...able to....walk....walk...walk again.” He chokes on his words as he revealed her condition.

She shakes her head, she doesn’t believe it at all and she just tries getting off the bed and as she touches the floor, her legs didn't listen to her and she just falls down. “No, it can't be, I can walk again for sure, I can walk, you are just joking only, it just a joke.” She tries getting up on her own but just couldn't get her legs to move at all.

She couldn't accept the fact that her legs are useless and she hits her legs hard, trying to get it to respond to her beating but to no avail.

Aaron just holds onto her and just hugs her tightly. “Hebe don't, don't hurt yourself with this alright, don't do this.” He holds on her hands as well to stop her from hitting herself.

She started crying and just starts to him repeatedly in tears. Aaron had no objection to it at all and just allows her to hit him as much as she wants to, just hugging her. “Hit me, release your sadness and just hit me Hebe, release it all out.” He says, enduring her hit as he hugs her, tears falling off his eyes as Charlotte looks on.

She didn't know what was happening and just walks to them. “Daddy Mummy, don't cry, both of you always says that crying isn’t the way to solve problems. Don't cry.” She says cutely as she holds them by their hands.

Aaron just pulls Charlotte in for a hug as well and just continued crying with Charlotte not knowing about them crying but decide not to ask anything and just hugs them as well.

_ _ _ _

After Rainie received news of Hebe serious accident, she immediately started tearing up, crying to herself at home. Hebe was her best friend, her best sisters and with that accident happening to her. It hurts her a lot as well.

Rainie knows Hebe ever since secondary school, they knew each other for more than ten years already. Unable to visit her as Show wasn’t at home and also due to the kids as she had to keep an eye on them.

Just then, Show comes back home and Rainie just gets up and just runs to hug him. “Show where have you been, I been waiting for you to come back for a long time, what took you so long?” She cried out on his shoulder.

Surprised by her cries, he wraps his arms around her and starts explaining. “I was held up at work, that why? Why are you crying, what happened, tell me, what happened?” He asked.

“Hebe...Hebe...Hebe was involved in a car crash...she was hit by a car...she...may...not...be...able...to...be able...to walk again.” She chokes on her tears.

Show was shocked this time and he just moves away from her and he just asks. “Who...who caused...caused...that...caused that accident to happen? WHO DID THAT!” He demanded to know.

“It was an accident, she was hit...hit by a car...she was...was hit...hit hard.” She replies weakly.

Show just sighs sadly and just places his bag down on the sofa quickly before looking back at Rainie. “Change up now, we are visiting her right now, I get the kids to my parents house, we visit her right now.” Show says.

“The problem is Hebe doesn’t want us to see her, she doesn’t want us to see her in her current state, she doesn’t want us to think that she is a weakling now, so let no visit her till she is discharged.” She replies softly.

Show just pats her back in response and just gave a soft reply. “Anything you say now then, dear, anything you say. Let have a rest now, alright?” He suggests with a soft smile.

She declines it and just pulls him to where his piano room was and just closes the door to it. “Play the piano for me to hear will you, it has been a long time since you played the piano for me to listen to.” She says, wanting to listen to him playing the piano.

“Which piece you would want to listen to?” He asked softly as he holds her soft hands.

“Any piece, just play it for me, I want to hear the sweet piano pieces you played for me, because it is so soothing, makes me forget about sad memories. I want to listen to it now, play a piece for me, will you?” She says softly.

Show then starts playing the piano, playing a random piano piece skilfully and Rainie just closes her eyes and listen to it, lying down on Show shoulder in the process.

Later on, as Rainie awakes during the late evening, she felt nauseous and just ran to the toilet, vomiting everything out in the process.

Her face was really pale as she comes out of the bathroom and she slumps down on the bed to rest. The feeling of feeling nauseous made her feel sick and made her feel really tired as well.

“Show, come up here will you? Show comes out.” She shouts for him weakly as she tries to get herself sitting up on the bed which she failed to.

As Show walks up, he then walks to Rainie, then pecking her cheeks lightly before lying beside her. “Dear, what is it, what do you want from me?”

“Call a doctor for me will you, I don't feel really well at all, I just vomited earlier, call a doctor for me please.” She requested.

Show pulls her up slightly and just feels her forehead slightly. “You seem cold, no fever, are you feeling cold too?” He asked about her condition.

She just gave a weak nod to him and just closes her eyes to rest and Show, anxious at her condition, quickly called for doctor right away to check on her.

After the doctor checked on her, the two kids scurried to her and just holds her hands. “Mummy daddy told us that you were sick, are you alright?” Stephy asked.

Before Rainie could even reply, Xiao Xiao Bin then speaks out. “Mummy, did daddy cause you to be sick? If it is, I will punish daddy together with Stephy.”

Rainie chuckles at both of them and just hugs them. “My dearest little babies, mummy is sick because she took the wrong food alright, mummy will be okay.” She assured them.

As Show walks back in to sit beside Rainie, he then holds her hands. “You seem to be too difficult for the doctor to diagnose you, doctor doesn’t know what you are suffering from either. Look like you aren't a woman, wait, you aren't a human, you are a beast.” He shoots a tease at her.

A punch was thrown towards his shoulder in response by Rainie as she wasn’t really happy with the words he says. “How am I a beast when I am so demure and gentle and also cute as well.” She made a cute pose towards him to see.

“You may be demure now, but whenever we do that, you would turn into a beast, don't you?” He teases her again.

She blushes at the words he says and just punches him again due to embarrassment and he just hugs her. “Alright alright enough with the jokes already, the doctor wants you to go to his clinic tomorrow for a further check.” He says.

“Yea, I know about it, he told me about it, I will go there early in the morning to have a check.” She tells him. “And I will meet you for lunch, is that alright?” She suggested.

He gave a nod to it and just hugs her. “Doctor also refused to tell me much about your condition at all, what are you being sneaky about, what are you hiding from me for, can I know about it?” He wanted to know what happened to her.

“No can do my dear. You will know about it days later, alright, be good now and just don't irritate me with your frequent fantasises of wanting me.” She says as she pushes him away slightly before getting up to stretch. “I will cook something for myself to eat, you are excused.” She stretches further.

It didn't last long as she felt really dizzy and she falls back down to him and he just holds her. “So great for stretching, couldn't even last ten seconds, rest on the bed first. And no cooking from you, I have already cooked porridge for you already, you stay here and wait for me to feed you the porridge.” He says before getting her to lie down on the bed.

After the feeding was done, Rainie was feeling contented and just smiles out and just stretches tiredly. “You may bring the porridge out, but must be quick, I want you to accompany me as fast as possible.” She warns.

“Not yet, you got porridge on your lips and it is oily as well, let me get a tissue to clean it up first.” He says as he gets a tissue.

She just lurches forward and captures his lips deeply, surprising him initially but he returns to it quickly, which initiated a make out.

As they stopped, Rainie just giggles at Show and he did the same as well, cupping her cheeks to kiss her lips lightly before pinching her nose. “So naughty and so cheeky, and still say you aren't a beast, you are a beast.” He says as he rubs his nose with hers.

“I am a beast wife, you are the beast, I am not one. You are the beast, Mr Show Luo Zhi Xiang, you are the beast.” She hugs him as she rolls around to lie on him.

He just hugs her tightly and just moves near the pillow so they could be more comfortable. “Sleep now alright, be a good girl and have a nice rest now, I will be beside you after I am done supervising the kids work.” He says.

“Be stricter to them, I always have to be the bad person scolding them, it time for you to scold them. Or else I cook you for porridge to eat.” She warns.

He smiles in response and just kisses her lightly. “Fine then, anything you say, have a nice rest now, I come to you after they are done with their homework.” He walks away but not before winking to her.

_ _ _ _

It has been a few days since Hebe was discharged from the hospital. Everything has been different from her ever since her discharge. She couldn't do many things that she could do in the past, she can't run, she can't chase Charlotte, she can't walk up the stairs, she can't swim as well.

She was moving around the house in the wheelchair, trying to find her necklace that she dropped earlier. But moving in the electronic wheelchair was giving her mobility problems too as she couldn't look closer to the floor to get it.

Just then, she sees the necklace that she dropped and she quickly moved towards where it was. But getting it was all of a different thing from seeing it. However she tried to, she just can't get to it as she couldn’t stretch towards it, but she didn't give up and she just tried again and again she managed to get a hold on it.

But it caused her to fall down on the floor and she tried her best to get back to the wheelchair, but however she tried, she just can't get to it and instead, she got the chair moving away. Frustrated, she starts hitting her legs repeatedly for not able to stand and she just cried out.

Just as Aaron walks down, seeing Hebe hurting herself, he quickly gets to her and just holds her hands. “Don't be like this Hebe, don't do this to yourself alright, just don't do this to yourself, I beg you.” He holds on her hands.

“I am a useless person, I am a burden to everyone, I can't even get a necklace myself, I can't get it myself.” She beats herself repeatedly over and over again.

Aaron just holds on her hands and just clamps it tightly. “You aren't going to hurt yourself any further, I won't allow it.” He says.

“Get away from me right now, why are you meddling in my affairs for, why am I even staying in your house! Why am I even with you for, you hurt me so badly, you caused me to be in such a mess, it all your fault, it is all your fault that I became disabled, it all your fault.” She cries out.

Aaron wanted to cry as well but he knows he shouldn’t cry over this, he has to be strong, he have Charlotte to care for too, he has many people to care for, he can't cry over this. He pulls her up and brings her back to the wheelchair for her to sit down in.

“Don't move around unless necessary and call for me if you need anything. This is an order, it isn’t an request.” He states. “And don't be as stubborn as always.” He says before pecking her cheeks lightly which caused her to blush.

As she wheeled herself towards the back of the residence, she looks at the swimming pool and just sighs sadly. She can't swim inside anymore and ironically, the last time she stepped in the pool was with Aaron, where she had an naughty time with him inside. But whatever intimate actions they could do now, they are all restricted to it as she can't walk forever and she was beginning to lose hope in her life already.

As she tries turning around to get back to the house, she instead pressed the wheelchair forward and that got her flying into the pool. She struggled afloat for seconds, hitting the waves repeatedly trying to save herself from drowning. But whatever she tried, she just failed and she began to drown.

But just as she was about to give up trying, a pair of arms got to her and pulls her out of the swimming pool and she just looks up. It was Aaron who saved her and he carries her up to the nearby chair to let her sit down before covering her with a towel. “You okay Hebe, are you alright?” He asked softly.

“I’m fine.” That was her soft reply as she was still shocked from what happened to herself earlier.

“Why are you so silly Hebe, why?” He asked. “Why did you want to commit suicide, why do you want to give up on life, why do you want to die because of a setback, this isn’t you Hebe, this isn’t you. The Hebe I know will not give up on anything at all, she will fight, she will just keep fighting till she wins.” He just sighs as he carries her up

Hebe just wanted to explain to him that she fell in accidentally, but what he says broken her heart totally already and she just kept quiet to herself, deciding to let Aaron just decide what she did earlier.

Late at night, as Aaron and Charlotte were still asleep, Hebe wheels herself to the balcony and just had tears off her eyes. Unable to walk was a bad thing, being misunderstood by her beloved was even worse, misunderstood that she wanted to commit suicide.

This time she was really wanting to kill herself, she wants to kill herself and end all the pain she is enduring, she can't take the pain anymore, she just can't take it anymore. Climbing up to the railing of the balcony, she just looks down, just dropping down would kill her right away as she would land right down on a concrete floor.

She didn't want to stay alive anymore, to her, being disabled was more of death to her, she didn't want to live. Giving up on living was better for her right now, better for her to die.

As she closes her eyes, she just decides to fall down. But just then, a voice calls out. “Mummy, what are you doing, mummy, why are you sitting down at the railings?” She asked curiously.

Hebe just stood still and had tears falling off her eyes as Charlotte walks towards her. She was afraid right now, she stares at Charlotte and just began to cry. She was torn now, earlier she wanted to die, but now, seeing Charlotte, she doesn’t know what to do at all. Her mind was blank, totally blank.

Just then, Aaron gets up as well, walking towards Charlotte. “Baby, what are you doing....Hebe, what are you thinking of doing right now?” He looks at her in shock, knowing she is attempting suicide now.

He walks forward and Hebe just points at him. “Don't try coming here, don't even take a step forward or else I just drop down right now.” She says, threatening to fall down if he takes another step forward.

Aaron just stood still and just shows his hands out. “Hebe not this, don't do this to me, don't do this to me, don't do this to Charlotte, don't kill yourself.” He says.

She just shakes her head in response with tears streaking down her cheeks. “No, I am useless already, I can't walk now, I can't even do anything myself, everything I have to do, I have to rely on you, I don't want to burden you. I don't want you to waste all your time just to care for me, I don't want that to happen.” She says.

“It my problem to help you, I promised you, I be with you forever, I take care of you forever, I will care for you forever, that what I said, that what I will do for you forever. Hebe just please come down alright, come down now, I beg you.” He pleads.

She hesitated and just looks at Charlotte, who was beginning to feel frightened and Aaron just continues on. “See Charlotte, you are scaring her by doing this, don't do this please Hebe, please don't do this, I beg you, please Hebe, please.” He pleads again.

Hebe hesitated once again and Aaron just walks forward and just holds her hands. “Hebe, we have gone through so much for the last few years. You left me for 2 years, you left Charlotte for two years. Charlotte needs a lot from you, I can't be a mummy to her, I can't do it alone Hebe, I need you. Hebe I need you, don't kill yourself, alright, don't do it.” He says softly, tears falling off his eyes freely.

She shakes her head and just replies. “I am not a normal person anymore, I can't walk forever, I can't do anymore running with you, I am limited in what I can do, I am a useless person. There so many woman that can take my place, just choose any of them, just let me die, I beg you Aaron, please.” She pleads to him this time.

“I can choose other girls, I know I can choose other girls, but they aren't you Hebe, they aren't as special as you. You are the only girl I would be with forever, you are the only one that attracts me.” He says.

“But I don't love you, I don't like you, I detest you, I hate you so much, I want to kill you right now with a knife, I want to kill you to avenge Mike, I want to kill you so much right now.” She says with tears falling.

Aaron tears just keeps falling and he just climbs over the railing. “Push me down then, if you hate me so much, push me down right now, kill me then, just let me fall down to my death then. I promised you before, we die, we die together.” He says.

Hebe just shakes her head in response, seeing how Aaron was willing to die together with her, she felt torn now, looking at Charlotte, who was now hugging herself due to fear, she looks back at Aaron. “I die first, I don't want to see you die first, let me be the first one to fall, we die, we die together.” He says, then preparing to take the plunge.

Just this moment, Hebe pushes him back down to the balcony together with her. “Why do you want to be so stupid to die, why do you want to sacrifice yourself for me, why do you want to sacrifice for a woman that once cheated your feelings twice and just got together with you just because she needed money, why?” She cries out.

“I have said before, I love you Hebe, I will be with you forever, take good care of you forever, love you forever and I won't give up making that promise. If I have to die fulfilling that promise, I die then, I just die for you, I will do it, because I love you.” That was a big statement he said to her. Touching to the end it was, she just can't find the heart to reject him again.

She started sobbing even harder and she crushes him with a hug, crying loudly and Aaron returns to it, crying hard in response too. It was so hard, it was so hard to get back together, it was so difficult but it now alright.

Charlotte runs towards Hebe and hugs her. “Mummy, I love you too, don't leave me alone.” She began crying as well and Hebe immediately pulls her in for a hug.

“Mummy...mummy...will...will be with you...be with little...little Charlotte forever. Mummy...will be with...be with daddy forever.” She looks at Aaron with tears in her eyes.

Aaron just hugs all of them tightly and just responds. “Daddy will make a promise now, daddy will never leave any of you forever too, we will be together forever right now, in the future and for eternity.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This quite a long chapter here, hope to see more comments from all of you, comments really bad here, not sure if there are readers too, I just hope comments will keep coming from you guys, trying really hard to update for you guys, school quite stressful as said, quite difficult to work as well. But still a chapter for you guys, how be rewarded with comments.