Benefits

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
As Show was drinking some coffee, the doorbell then rang and he immediately stood up, running towards the door.

As he opened the door, a little boy hugged him right away and he did the same, carrying him up his arms. “My dear Bin Bin, how have you been, did you miss daddy?” He smiles out happily.

“Daddy I missed you so much.” Xiao Xiao Bin replies cutely. “Daddy, I bought something for you.” He added in cutely and then brought out an little painting that has both their face in it.

Show just pats Xiao Xiao Bin on his head and then kisses his cheeks lightly. “You are so sweet, baby, you got someone to print mine and your picture together, daddy will bring you out for lunch later, alright?” He smiles at him cutely.

Xiao Xiao Bin jumped up and down happily in response and Show then brought him upstairs.

As they were upstairs, Rainie walks out of her room, then bumping onto Show accidentally and her immediate response was to hit Show many times on his shoulder. “Idiot, you hit me, say sorry to me.” Rainie places her hands on her his angrily.

Show just yawns to it and Xiao Xiao Bin just looks on at them and then pulls Show on his shorts. “Daddy who is she, is she your new girlfriend?” He asked curiously “She looks really beautiful.” He commented cutely as he walks towards Rainie.

Rainie immediately coughed out loudly and then shakes her head in the process. “No little boy, I am not your daddy girlfriend at all, no not at all.” She moves her finger to him as she got down to him. “You look cute too, little boy, what your name?” She asked.

“I am Luo Zhi Bin, but you can call me Xiao Xiao Bin or Bin Bin.” He bowed down politely at her before moving forward to kiss Rainie on the forehead which surprises her at first. “Rainie Jie Jie, you look really pretty in person.” He commented cutely.

Rainie just smiles out at Xiao Xiao Bin and then pats on his hair. “Thank you Bin Bin, you are so cute.” She hugs him. “You have way better manners than your daddy.” She infuriates Show, then purposely showing her tongue to him.

Xiao Xiao Bin just giggled cutely at Rainie before Show pulls him away from her. “Son, don't talk to this rude lady here, come, daddy is going to get you changed.” Show then carries Xiao Xiao Bin to his room before showing his tongue out to Rainie.

Rainie just stomps her foots in return before proceeding back to her room to have a change of clothes.

As Xiao Xiao Bin and Show was about to head out of the house in the car, Rainie then opened the door, then getting in to it which annoyed Show.

“Hey, what the hell are you doing here, get out of the car.” Show ordered.

Rainie just shows her tongue out in response towards Show before looking at Xiao Xiao Bin. “Bin Bin, can Rainie Jie Jie join you for lunch today?” She said in a cute voice, hoping Xiao Xiao Bin will agree to it.

Xiao Xiao Bin nods to it and then shows a puppy look at Show and Rainie did the same too. “Daddy, let Rainie Jie Jie go, alright?” He said cutely while showing the look together with Rainie.

Show relented to it soon and Rainie just shows a monkey face to Show before changing it to a sweet smile to Xiao Xiao Bin and she then kisses his cheeks lightly before cuddling him.

“You are so super cute, Bin Bin, really cute, come, jie jie will buy you sweets later.” Rainie cuddles him and then shows her tongue to Show.

Show just stepped on the pedal hard to drive off for the nearby mall to have food to eat.
_ _ _ _
Aaron and Hebe were currently in the plane and Hebe was reading a book of her own while Aaron was going through some documents.

As he was bored, he stopped reading the document and then turns to face Hebe, who was on her headphone and as well as reading her book, oblivious that Aaron was looking at her.

He just looks at her with a keen look and then whistled at her again and again but it didn't catch her attention at all as she was engrossed in reading the book and also, the sound from her headphone makes her unable to hear what he was doing.

He then pokes her before looking away quickly and Hebe then takes off her headphones and then pokes him back in response.

Aaron looks back at her and then pushes her on the head and Hebe immediately responded by stepping on his foot hard.

Aaron winced in pain slightly before pinching her cheeks hard but Hebe countered it by using a martial arts move which she twisted his arm.

Aaron groaned in pain and then mouths out. “I give up, stop it now, stop it, it hurts.”

Hebe released the hold right away and then got back to reading her book again but Aaron pokes her again on the shoulder and Hebe immediately used the book to smack his face which got him feeling dizzy for a few seconds.

As Aaron regained his proper vision, Hebe then cupped his cheeks to look at her. “It must have hurt right, is it?” She asked.

He nods to it, then wincing in pain and Hebe then pressed on his acupoints and then started massaging on it to soothe the pain that she inflicted on him.

After a few minutes, she stopped on it and then got back to reading her book, but not before warning. “Don't even try to disturb me again, or I won't guarantee that I may not be able to hold back.” She warned.

Aaron just smiles to it and then got back to reading his document as the business meet was an really important one to him.

As he was done reading the document, he was already exhausted and was preparing to have a nap when he sees Hebe already dozing off with her headphones on and with the book on her hand.

He immediately took off the headphones and then turned off the song that was playing before taking the book away from her before taking a good look at her. “Great body, she does have the appeal, she is going to be mine at England now, but I have to get her to like me first, I only want , not love.” He said in his mind as he looks at her.

He then took his spare jacket to cover over her to sleep before closing his eyes to sleep as well as he was exhausted.
_ _ _ _
Back to Show and Rainie, Rainie purposely ordered lots of food for herself and Xiao Xiao Bin as she wanted to infuriate Show even further.

Xiao Xiao Bin wasn’t good either, kept eating lots of food that was sent over here but Show didn't want to scold him as it was his first day back in Taiwan after an 3 months stay with his grandfather.

They both ate a lot of food together at once and Show just looks at Rainie in dismay as he sees Rainie finishing all the dessert she ordered on his account, shocked that she had such an monstrous appetite.

She then got the waitress her again and then took the menu out to see what was left to eat. “Alright, I want the same dessert again, two, for me and the kid.” She said.

Just as the waitress was about to leave to get the chef to make more of the dessert, Show stopped her. “Belay that order, we are leaving, get the bill now.” Show mouths out with anger evident on his face.

The waitress immediately left to get the bill and Rainie just shows out an monkey face in response to him as she cleans Xiao Xiao Bin face with a tissue paper.

As the bill came, Show eyes was about to pop out as he sees 4 zeros in it, not with dots, it just zeros and he just took out his mastercard to pay for it before mumbling to himself. “Rainie Yang, I really want to tear you limb to limb.”

Rainie heard it clearly and then quickly stepped on Show foot hard but as it was like last time, it failed as Show didn't even wince once at all and he just steps on her foot which causes her to wince in pain.

She looks back at Show in anger and then shows him a you-will-die look before getting up to leave for the washroom.

Later on, Show was just following Rainie and Xiao Xiao Bin as she brought him to a nearby Lego store to buy him toys.

Though he didn't object her in any ways, he was wanting to strangle her soul of her body this instance as this time, he should be heading out to have some fun time with Xiao Xiao Bin instead of Rainie interfering by buying lots of toys.

And worst of it, he has to be vigilant as the assailant may strike anytime anywhere and he had to be careful as no people are following him as all of them were having an off day for today.

As Rainie and Xiao Xiao Bin walks out together hand in hand, Rainie then kicks Show on his calf. “Jerk, I bought him a model battleship, he says he wants you to help him build it together.” She informed him while showing him a monkey face next.

“I am bringing him to the amusement park right now, he wants to go there too.” He informed her of his plans. “Though I don't want you to follow, for your safety, you must follow, so get going now.” He said, then pulling her along with Xiao Xiao Bin to his car.
_ _ _ _
As they were walking to the respective hotel rooms, Hebe looks around the hotel to see if there was anyone following them.

As the door to the hotel room opened, Aaron then pulls her in before saying to the rest of the guards that was there. “Alright, you guys will be at the nearby rooms, Hebe alone will be good enough to protect me at this room, you guys may get a rest.” Aaron said before closing the door.

As he turns around, Hebe pushes him away and then pulls him by the collar. “Of all people, why must I share a hotel room with you, and I have never agreed to that.” She shouted. “Why did you plan it without telling me?” She asked angrily.

“Because I like it, what can you do.” Aaron shows his tongue out before pulling his luggage to one of the given rooms.

Hebe just grumbled before taking her luggage to the second room to unpack her stuff.

As she walks out after unpacking her stuff, Aaron then wore on his jacket and then looks at his watch. “Alright, I need food, I go downstairs to have food now, you can rest here.” He then winks at her as a form a flirting.

But as he was about to leave, Hebe holds him back, then turning him around. “Are you being stupid, you know you are in danger right, but you still want to go out, do you have a size of a brain that is just a size of a bean?” She insulted him.

“What did I do to get such an insult?” He asked, obviously not knowing what Hebe was meaning.

“You need people to follow you and everyone is already worn out from the flight, you idiot, did you forget about it?” She asked. “Never mind, I follow you for supper then, but don't go anywhere without my permission.” She grumbled before taking her coat with her.

“Mmmnm.” Aaron exclaimed. “The food tastes so nice.” Aaron savoured the roasted chicken. “Hebe, do you want to try some?” He asked as he took a piece of chicken near .

Hebe shakes her head but still ate the piece of chicken and Aaron just chuckles out in response to her actions. “You seem hungry, are you?” He asked.

“I am not hungry, just wanted to taste how good the chicken is, idiot.” She mouths out before looking away.

Just then, her stomach started to rumble and Aaron just chuckles in the process and he just moves the plate of chicken to her. “Eat, you are hungry, if you aren't full, you can't really protect me, eat now.” He ordered.

“Fine then, but I want more food.” Hebe said and then started to dig in to the food that was on the table.

Aaron just chuckles at her and then ordered more food for her.

As she was done with her food, she burped out loudly, surprising Aaron and he just felt amused at her behaviour. “Alright, done now, let get back to the suite and rest, it late already, I want to sleep too.” She got up, stretching tiredly.

As they were in the lift, many people walks in and one of them pushes Hebe towards Aaron, causing her to fall onto him.

As she was about to move away, Aaron held onto her tightly, then making her lie on his shoulders and she couldn't do anything about it as there were many people that were in the lift.

As everyone was gone except for both of them, Aaron still holds onto her, refusing to let her go and whatever Hebe did, he didn't let go of her.

“Let go of me, you stupid jerk, let go now.” Hebe shot out, wanting Aaron to let go.

Aaron just laughs at Hebe and then tightened the hold, refusing to let go. “Why should I let go of you, Miss Hebe, I would want to hold you forever, you are an beauty that deserves to be held by me forever.” He looks at her seriously.

Hebe just kicks him on the groin and that got him releasing the hold and he immediately held on it. “Wow, that dirty of you to target there, you are so bad.” He exclaimed.

“That for holding me, I didn't say you can hold me, if you try it again, I will kill you.” She warned before walking away to the hotel room.

Aaron just smirked at her as he walks behind her. “This is one interesting girl, but that what I like, the more violent she is, the more I want to conquer her.” He mutters to himself.
_ _ _ _
As Show reached home with Rainie and Xiao Xiao Bin, Xiao Xiao Bin was asleep on his arms and Rainie was taking all of his toys back to the house.

“Can I carry Bin Bin instead?” She asked. “This is so freaking heavy.” She struggled with the toys.

Show looks at her and then gave in to it right away as he didn't want to have another big quarrel with her again.

As they were back in the house, Rainie put Xiao Xiao Bin back in his bedroom and just then, her phone started to ring.

She quickly went out to answer it as she doesn’t want Xiao Xiao Bin to wake up. “Yeah Pei Lin, what is it?” She asked.

“You were photographed outside with Show Luo and a little boy at a few places, and now people are asking if you have got together with Show Luo now, tell me why did you go out with him for?” She demanded an explanation.

Rainie just sighs and then replies. “I just went out with him for food and to play with his cute son only, what with the press.” She asked.

“They like to talk nonsense and plus don't forget, you have a massive event coming out tomorrow, and plus, that rich playboy is coming too, you are going to have a big field day over this.” Pei Lin warned.

Rainie sighs again and then scratches her head in the process. “Whatever, I don't care, I can just deny it anyway, at most, I could earn a few endorsements as that idiot is one bloody hell of a rich guy who knows so many famous producers.” She said, not caring of any repercussions at all.

“Wait, don't forget you are being scheduled to film a movie, you know that producer doesn’t want any unwarranted rumours.” Pei Lin said.

Rainie sighs again at Pei Lin words and then wanted to speak out but was then cut by Pei Lin. “Bad news for you, the producer just sent me a message, he is cutting you out of that movie right now.” Pei Lin announced.

“WHAT!!” She exclaimed. “The producer promised me that role, and now I been taken off it, who replaces me?” She asked.

“Amber Ann.” Pei Lin replied and that got Rainie angry.

“I talk to you later.” Rainie finished her words and then ended her call.

She just kicks her room door open and then slammed it hard to close it before lying back on the bed to rest.

“That is going to hard to win the playboy magazine pictorial for sure, how am I going to vie for it without that movie?” She said to herself. “I just won't let Amber win me, I can let anyone win me but not her.” She then gets up to think what she can do.

She couldn't think of one and she just decides to change into a more flashy clothing as she wanted to head to the club to unwind.

But she stopped herself as she knows that Amber may be there as well to celebrate getting that major movie role and she just sighs before lying back down to the bed.

She just decides to go out to the nearby gym to unwind and to exercise to release all the frustration she has

Later on at night, she was drinking at Show mini bar at his house to unwind as she still couldn't think of any idea to get out of the mess she was in.

Just then, Show then sits beside her, then seeing her drink many of the drinks he made that he wanted to drink for herself. “Wow, you drank all the drinks I made for myself, you are really awesome, Rainie Yang.” He said in an sarcastic manner.

Rainie just shows him the middle finger and then continued drinking while Show decides to make another different type of drinks for himself.

Just as he was about to drink the drinks he just made for himself, Rainie just takes it away from him, then drinking it and Show just gets to her, then pinning her down to the table of the mini bar. “What the do you think you are doing?” He shouts at her angrily. “You drank the drinks I made for myself, it okay, but you take it again, you idiot, what wrong with you?” He asked.

“Nothing wrong with me, I am like that, I love being like that, what can you do to me, me, I dare you to do it.” Rainie looks him in the eyes fearlessly, just thinking of a good idea to get in the spotlight.

Show just pins her hands down onto the table. “I might just do that, Miss Rainie, but you are my client and I promised your uncle I won't touch you.” He pulls her up before getting back to his seat to take a sip of his drinks.

Just as he puts the cup back on the table, he turns around and a piece of cloth was then thrown on his face.

As he got it off his face Rainie was sitting on him and his eyes just widens as she was just in her lingerie, only wearing that. “ me tonight, I know you want me, I know you love to have with many other girls, treat me like the other girls, me now.” She says out in an seductive manner.

Show resisted her at first, trying not to look at her but Rainie just plants a soft kiss on his cheeks, then ing his shirt buttons one by one. “I want you, I want you to conquer me right now, me hard now, I want to be bedded by you now.” She says out huskily, then caressing his chest to arouse him.

She then rocks him to arouse him even further before planting another kiss on his cheeks and that got his resistance snapped and he immediately fondles her, surprising her at first but she shows out an seductive smile. “Bedroom, not here, do it in the bed, make sure I will not be able to get up tomorrow.” She then slides her hand to his crotch, then it gently and that got him and he captures her lips hungrily and at the same time, carrying her up to his bedroom.

After their long lovemaking sessions ended, Rainie was still catching her breath, tired and exhausted from making love with Show earlier and right she said earlier, she really couldn't walk as her lower body were totally sore till she felt numb and her s were swollen, her shoulders had marks and her neck had hickeys.

Just then, Show hugs her from behind, then kissing her lips lightly and he just felt so invigorated right now.

She was so good in bed with him, whatever he did to her, she responded back and he loves her wilfulness earlier.

He then pushes her down to the bed, then caressing her tummy before covering the blanket over her. “You are my woman now, my mistress, no one will touch you now, and whoever that bullies you will get a bad end.” He looks at her, then hugging her tightly.

“I am not your woman, I am not, I am just your partner, I don't have love for you, and I expect benefits for this, but it enjoyable, I love rough , especially with jerks like you.” She his lips in an seductive manner.

He slaps her bottom in return and that causes her to blush slightly and he then gets on top of her. “It great then, I give you the benefits you want, you give me pleasure, what about that?”

“Fine with me, but I am tired now, I want to rest, let discuss this tomorrow.” She says, then snuggling close to the pillow.

He pulls her to his masculine chest and then held her even tighter. “You are going to sleep with me till I say so.” He stated.

She just yawns, then snuggled closely to her ‘new pillow’ to sleep.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 4 for you guys, I don't want to write a long and boring few chapters to get SR to be together though they aren't together, there no love between them for now, it won’t happen yet and bebu moments will happen next chapter, please comment anyway, comment, the more comments, the better.