The Different Side

The Brilliance Of Love

Narrations
The man just laughed out and then held the gun on Aaron head. “Aaron Yan, it time for you to die for doing the worst thing that you shouldn’t have done.” He says manically, then preparing to press the trigger.

Just then, a shot was then fired on the head of the man and blood just flew out, which splattered some onto Aaron face and the man just fell down and Hebe immediately got up, then taking a look at the man to make sure if he was dead.

After making sure the unknown guy was dead, she then looks at Aaron, who has blood on his coat. “Hey Aaron, are you alright?” She checked on him.

“Yeah, I am fine, what happened, I thought you were shot down, how come you seem alright?” He looked dumbfounded.

Hebe just breathed in hard and then wipes off the sweat on her face. “I was wearing a bulletproof shirt, that why, bullet won't be able to hit me, but I need to change, and let get going to a safer area.” She says, then pulling Aaron by his arm.

Back at Show and Rainie, the assailant was shooting at the car they were taking cover at and Rainie just screamed out and Show just held her tighter. “Damn it, guys, circle around and fire.” He ordered. “Hebe, where the hell are you, get here now.” He shouted.

As Hebe got to where Show was, she immediately pushed Aaron to cover and then fired on the assailant position, which caused the assailant to stop shooting and Show immediately got up, then seeing the assailant arm exposed and he immediately fired on the arm, causing the assailant to flee.

Just as the other guards were about to capture the man, a car appeared out of nowhere, with a few men inside and they started firing, causing the other guards to disperse and the assailant that was shot then got inside the car and the driver immediately sped off.

As Show got up with Rainie, he then looks at Aaron, who had blood on his shirt and he then walks to him. “Hey, what wrong, you got cut?” He asked.

“Nah, I was alright, it was someone else blood, someone tried to kill me, Hebe killed that guy.” Aaron replied. “But I need to wash myself off, or get my clothes changed at least.” He commented, feeling disgusted that there was blood on his clothes.

Show just sighs and Rainie then slaps him on the back hard, which causes him to look back at her with bewilderment. “Hey Miss, I just saved your , you should thank me instead of beating me.” He looks at her with anger.

“Why didn't you chase them down, you should have chased them.” She said angrily.

“That was being stupid, if I chased them, I will get myself killed, I may get you killed and I am told not to run away from you from specific orders from your uncle, I am not to leave you alone.” He replies.

“Whatever, I want to go to the club now and relax.” She then prepares to get in the car but Show then stops her.

“You are going home now, it time for you to get back home, security measures applies, Hebe get her to the car and drive her home and get Ariel to come with rest of the girls.” He ordered. “And turn on all CTTV and get everyone on alert now.” He finished his words.

Hebe then got her in the car and Show then watches on as the car left and Show then walks to Aaron. “The person who targeted you, do you know who is that?” He asked.

“I don't know at all, I only know he popped up right behind me with a gun, then telling me that I am going to die for doing the worst thing that I shouldn’t have done.” He replies, telling Show everything he knows.

“What did you do last time, did you do any bad things last time when you were younger?” Show asked.

“I couldn't remember, I lost much of my memories of the past when I got into an accident two years ago, I can't remember anything.” He replies. “It will have to take time to recollect all the memories I lost.” He then wipes off the blood on his shirt.

Show then sighs and police sirens were then heard and Show just sighs again with Aaron yawning. “You seem bored at this, what wrong?” He asked.

“It is going to be the 5 time in the last 2 days that I have to meet the police chief, once again and that stupid giving statements to them.” He replied.

Later as everything was done, Show was walking out with Aaron out of the police station and he then sighs again. “You are in serious danger of getting killed, it best you get protection from my group.” He looks at him.

Aaron just laughs out at Show and then eyes him suspiciously. “I am a businessman and I know what you are thinking.” He says. “You want me to hire your company for protection right?” He pat Show on the shoulder.

“Yeah you are right but don't forget that my group has a fearsome reputation for killing many of the assailant that tries to kill our clients.” He says, telling Aaron about his company reputation in the security business.

Aaron just yawns and then nods his head in agreement. “Fine then, who will protect me tomorrow?” He asked. “I don't mind anyone but I want to choose someone myself and that Hebe.” He announces his decision for Hebe to protect him.

“Fine fine, but that going to make me go crazy for sure, Hebe is that stupid piece of a y girl good friend, tempers going to flare.” He sighs.

Aaron just pat on his shoulder. “Then use your charm on her, it could work pretty well since you can totally bed any girls you want.” He suggested playfully.

“That a good idea you idiot.” He replied sarcastically. “The best thing you should do is to get someone else and to think you are my brother along with Wu Chun and Jerry Yan, you are one big uncaring idiot, unlike your brother.” He looks at Aaron angrily.

Aaron just shrugs his shoulder in response. “That not my fault, your employee doesn’t want to give me her number, maybe I have to do this to get her number.” He said.

“You are one dangerous playboy, do you like her?” He asked.

Aaron just punches Show on the shoulder lightly. “Oh please, I am not a playboy like you, who has a son but is still a playboy.” He slaps him again.

“Whatever, and you reminded me that my dad and mom is going to bring him back home tomorrow from a trip, I have to pick them up.” Show remembered.

“Good that you remember about it, I be at your office waiting for you tomorrow, be there with Hebe, bye.” He said before walking off to his car.
_ _ _ _
As Show got back home, Rainie was drinking some wine together with Hebe and Show jaw just drop.

She was drinking all the wine that was his and he immediately stepped forward, then taking the wine bottle she was holding right now. “Wow, you really have good taste you idiot.” He held on the bottle. “This is one super expensive wine and I don't even dare to drink it.” He looks at her angrily.

“What with it, you can order it again, give it to me, I want to drink the wine.” She says, pushing him away, then snatching the wine bottle away from him. “This is mine, at most I pay you.” She walks to the mini bar to sit down before trying to open the bottle of wine.”

As she sat down, Show just takes the bottle of wine away from her. “This is my house and you must abide by my rules, do you understand.” He looks at her furiously.

“Whatever, I couldn't party at the club and now you don't let me drink, what you want me to do now?” She asked. “You want me to swim for you to see, is it?” She mouths out sarcastically.

Show just shrugs his shoulders and as Hebe came down, Show then gestures for her to come forward.

“Yeah boss, what is it?” She asked.

“Can you get this crazy girl to bed now, I don't even know if she is drunk or crazy, how many wine did she take from me?” He asked. “Was it a dozen?” He sighs as he looks at Rainie.

Hebe just shrugs her shoulders in response. “I don't know, but I sees a few bottles of wine that was at the mini bar which I thrown away, but don't worry, it usually those which you uses to entertain some guests, it isn’t expensive ones.” She says, getting his worries away.

“Phew, alright, get her to bed now and come back down, I have something to tell you.” He mouths out.

As Hebe came back down, she then sat down as Show asked her to and she then smiles at him. “Yeah Show, why did you ask for me?” She asked.

“Simple, as Aaron has been involved in an assassination case of his own, he needs protection and as he requested, he wants you and though I don't want to agree to it, but his safety is important and personally, he a good brother of mine, so I need you to protect him till the case is settled.” He reveals to Hebe.

“I to protect him, but who will protect Rainie then, the rest aren't really as top notch as me, unless you want to recall Jerry or Wu Chun to help you out.” She asked.

Show just smiles out at her. “You know me pretty well, they are coming already, and out of family reason, Jerry will protect Aaron together with you, Wu Chun will be with me protecting Rainie.” He told her his plan.

“That a good idea, former junior champions at Martial Arts and Karate, that good.” Hebe mouths out before yawning. “But Rainie won't let me go for sure and it will be hard to rein her in, you know it really well.” She yawns again.

Show nods to it, then sighing. “That will be a problem, she is already quite a handful and she doesn’t let me flirt with her good friends.” He sighs.

“Your problem, have a nice time, I will get to sleep now.” Hebe says before going upstairs to sleep.
_ _ _ _
As afternoon came, Hebe then took her stuff and then prepared to leave Show house for her new assignment.

Just as she was about to head out of the house, Rainie hugs her from behind. “Hebe, I will miss talking to you and miss how you makes me laugh.” She says. “If I ask you to stay, will you stay to protect me?” She asked.

Hebe just laughs out and she turns around to hug Rainie back. “I would want to stay, but I have no choice, I need to protect another really important client.” She explained. “Don't worry, Show and another colleague of mine will protect you, they are the best beside me, don't worry about your safety.” She smiles out to keep Rainie mood happy.

“That jerk and who the another guy, Du Chun, or Wu Chun?” She said, not remembering the new bodyguard name.

“It is Wu Chun, Rainie, remember the name and don't be so wilful or else Show may bash you up.” Hebe says, then patting Rainie on the head.

Rainie just laughs out at Hebe words and then looked upstairs furiously. “I don't even give a to him, he dares to kill me, I dares to play him, and I am one dangerous girl, I can do anything.” She stated.

“Haha, whatever Rainie, remember, keep a cool head and when you are outside, be on your toes and listen to Show, I have to go now, be careful.” Hebe says, then slapping Rainie bottom hard before walking away.

“Hey you, sneak attack, you are a fighter and you sneak on me, you are a dirty one.” Rainie shouted out as Hebe left and the last thing she did before leaving was to show a middle finger to Rainie.

As she reached the Yan household, she then knocked on the door with several people following her.

As the door opened, Aaron just had a warm smile and he allows all of them in.

As Hebe and the other guards were seated down, Aaron then smiles at Hebe. “Alright Miss Tien, now you are my bodyguard now, tell me how are you going to plan on undercover protection.” He says, wanting to know how to be protected.

“It so simple, I know that you don't have a secretary so I will be your secretary protecting you while you will have guys working in the security department that will be helping you.” She replies, telling him of her plan. “And best of all, Jerry is coming back to help too, so it will be good for you.” She reveals.

Aaron shows a surprised look to it. “Bro coming back too, that so great, when will he be back?” He asked in excitement.

“Tomorrow, he on the way from US back to her, when are you going to go back to office?” She asked.

“I will be going back to office tomorrow?” He said. “Why you ask about this?” He asked.

“Simple, I will work as your secretary tomorrow but keep quiet about my identity.” Hebe replied, telling him to keep quiet about her real identity.

Aaron was dumbfounded by her plans and then enquired. “What this about, shouldn’t people know that I am being targeted to be killed so that they will be on alert to protect me?” He said.

Hebe just covered her face in frustration towards Aaron words. “That being high profile, don't you know how big of a danger you are in?” She mouths out. “If we do this, they will find even more ways to kill you, so we have to be more low profile so that they won't think you are being protected, so they will be careless and fall into our hands.” She explained.

“Oh I see, I will be safe in the office, but won't I be in more danger when I head out of office?” He asked, worried for his own safety.

Hebe just sighs at Aaron for his ignorance. “Don't worry about it, there will be guys downstairs that will protect you when you go home and I will be following you too in the same car to whenever you have to go.” She replies.

“Wow that good, what about overseas trips then?” Aaron asked.

Hebe thought about it for a moment before getting back to him. “I will follow you there along with a few other guys that will be masquerading as your assistants, so don't worry about your safety for now.” Hebe replied and then started to yawn.

“Alright, good, you will have to follow me to England for a business deal this coming Sunday which is just two days later, I have a business meet there.” He told her. “Pack some stuff there, we will be there for at most a week.” He mouths out before walking away.

“That was so unexpected, how do you expect me to pack within two days and plus I only brought some stuff along with me, how am I going to pack, I only have some casual clothing with me.” She jumped in frustration while the rest of the guards laughed.

Aaron just walks upstairs, as if he doesn’t care about it at all and he closes the door hard which just made Hebe sigh. “This is one difficult client to work with for sure, how am I going to pack clothes for a 1 week trip when I only brought some clothes with me.” She mouths out to herself.

“You can buy some clothes from the nearby mall here.” Serena said as she sits down beside Hebe. “It expensive thought.” She finished her words.

Hebe just sighs and then cups her own cheeks. “What am I supposed to do then, never mind, I am going to get him to buy clothes for me then.” She decided, then getting up to get upstairs.

But she doesn’t have to as Aaron walks down in an casual attire and he pulls her by her hands out of the house but she stops him. “What are you doing, Mr Yan, this isn’t professional of you, you aren't supposed to hold my hands like this.” She hits him.

“That isn’t professional either at all for hitting me, you can bring those guys out if you want to, I am bringing you to shop for clothes.” He said, then pulling me out.

Hebe moved away from him, then stopping him. “Wait first, they have to stay and set the surveillance cameras and security systems, all of them have to stay to set it.” She said. “Wait here first.” She walks in right afterwards to assign duties.

As she walks out of the house, Aaron pulls her to his garage.

As she walks in, she just looked shocked. There were so many cars, all were sports car or expensive SUV and Aaron then pulls her to her Bugatti Veyron which was a four seater which was a shocker to her.

As he drives off, Hebe just looks left and right and then turns to face Aaron. “How come this is a 4 seater, there only a prototype only, how come you have this 4 seater?” She asked.

“That the power of the rich people and this car is made specially for me with the safest features, sort of the durable material made.” He explained. “It was modified by Show to have stronger armour and bulletproof glass on it so we are safe from any snipers.” He says.

“That means I don't need to protect you then, you can go out on your own and won't die, I shall tell Show about it then.” Hebe says, then taking out her phone.

Aaron puts her phone down and then put it aside. “Don't be like this Hebe, I need your help of course, I don't want to die yet, I haven’t got what I wanted yet.” He drives to the carpark of the mall.

“Then don't keep boasting and you better hope that no one tries to shoot you later.” Hebe said before looking away.

As they were at the mall, Aaron then pulls her to a nearby shop that sells many types of apparel of clothing.

Hebe looks on surprised as all the clothes there were all branded or expensive types, all of them were all advertised by Rainie before and she looks at Aaron. “Are you going to buy me this?” She asked.

“Yep, take whatever you want, I will pay for you.” He said. “But it must be presentable as you need clothing to be my assistant.” He finished his words.

She quickly ran towards the most expensive clothing that was in the store and Aaron just laughs out and then shows an really chilling evil smile. “Hebe Tien, you are going to fall into my hands at England, for sure.”
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Aaron is evil? Oh my god, what did I got myself into, please comment please any readers, don't leave me blanks, I need to know if this story is proceeding well, I need you guys to comment on it, please comment soon.