Desires

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
The kiss lasted really long as Hebe didn't make even an single attempt to get out of it at all, she was just there responding to whatever actions he was doing to her.

As the kiss stops, Aaron then pulls away and Hebe then opens her eyes and she just feel so shy and her face just flushes right away while Aaron just caress her cheeks. “Really soft cheeks, and really pretty look, and sweet and tasty lips.” He says softly to her as he holds her.

She just flushes this time and just gets off him, but not before taking the flowers out of the office and she immediately makes a call to her real colleague which includes Jerry to get downstairs to get ready to leave.

As Aaron walks out, Hebe just gets up. “Eh, I have to go to Jerry now, he asks me to meet him as we have certain stuff to discuss, see you downstairs.” She says shyly before running away to the lift before Aaron could react.

As she heads downstairs, the security were all there waiting and Hebe then walks towards them. “Hand me my gun now, it needed for sure right now and be on alert.” She says.

As Jerry heads downstairs with Aaron, he immediately walks towards Hebe. “What were you thinking of!?” He shouts at her.

“What did I do?” She shouts back in return. “Why the hell did you scream at me for?” She asked.

“Why did you leave your post for, you are supposed to be with Aaron every single second, don't you understand about it?” He says softly to her. “Did you forget about the procedure already?” Jerry says sternly.

Hebe immediately remembers about it and just bowed down apologetically to Aaron right away. “Sorry Aaron, I shouldn’t have left the post earlier.” She says softly.

Aaron was understanding of her and he just faces Jerry. “Bro, it alright, let get going now, I am going to be late for sure.” He says before patting on his brother back to calm him down.

As they were on the journey there, Hebe was just so quiet that it makes Aaron speaks out. “Hebe, what is wrong, can you tell me?”

“I don't want to talk at all, just don't bother me and just read your document.” That was her reply and she just looks away to the window, not wanting to talk to him as she was shy and also angry as he caused her to be scolded by Jerry.

Aaron just looks at her and then holds on her hand. “I am sorry Hebe, I am sorry for making you get scolded by Hebe.” He says out suddenly.

Hebe looks at him back in surprise and then pulls her hands away. “Good you know about that, don't you even dare to kiss me again, do you know, if you do that again, I will kill you.” She then looks away from him.

Aaron just kisses her cheeks again this time cheekily and Hebe immediately blushes before taking the document that was on his lap to hit him right away. “Are you deaf?” She breathes out. “I have already warned you, don't kiss me, you idiot, and you still do that, are you being stupid.” She rages at him.

He just smiles at her and then pinches her cheeks. “Yeah, I am deaf, don't you know that I am deaf, I am a deaf person, didn’t you know about it.” He shows his tongue out at her.

Hebe hits him back with the file on her hand and that what they were doing for the rest of the journey, hitting each other like crazy.
_ _ _ _
Rainie was getting ready to leave with Xiao Xiao Bin out to play as she promised to bring him out today to play.

Just as she walks downstairs, Xiao Xiao Bin was happily waiting for her and he immediately got off the sofa to hug her. “Rainie Jie Jie, where are you going to bring me today?” He asked cutely.

“Rainie Jie Jie is going to bring you to the nearby shopping mall to shop for toys and clothes for you.” She replied. “Do you like it?” She smiles happily at Xiao Xiao Bin.

Xiao Xiao Bin just jumps up and down happily in response and then carries his little bag before walking out of the house with Rainie.

But just then, a voice thundered through the house. “Stop down there, both of you.!!!” Show shouts out.

Both Rainie and Xiao Xiao Bin stopped immediately and then turns around to face Show, who was walking towards both of them.

“Rainie, I have already told you, you aren't allowed to go out alone if the bodyguards are all on leave, why didn't you listen to me.” He says, then crossing his arms together.

Rainie just pouts her lips cutely at Show in response and she just walks to him. “Let me go out with him please, alright, let me go out alone with him, I plead you.” She pleaded with a pout on her lips.

“NO.” That was his answer to her pleas. “You aren't allowed to go out alone with the assassins still at large.” He says.

Just then, her mind just brightened up and she then moves to his ear. “What about this, I let you fondle and touch me in any way you want to, is that okay?” She whispered.

Show face just brightened up but he knows the matters at hand and he then says. “I love to do that, but I don't want to agree to this deal, but I follow you out then, but let me bathe first.”

As Show heads up to bathe, Rainie quickly turns to Xiao Xiao Bin and then thought of a good idea herself. “Bin Bin, let get out right now while daddy is bathing, let go.” She suggests to him.

Xiao Xiao Bin agrees to it right away and they immediately left the house right away without waiting for Show.
Just as Show was done with wearing his clothes, he went downstairs and just stomps his foot in anger as he immediately knew that Rainie defied him and went out.

But he knows where she and Xiao Xiao Bin will be at as both of them has tracking devices on them.

Back to Rainie and Xiao Xiao Bin, they had already reached the mall they wanted to go to and Rainie immediately brought him to buy the toys she promised to buy for him.

As she brings him to the shops that sells the battleship models he wanted, all the little girls and boys who saw her immediately crowds around her. “That Rainie Jie Jie, Rainie Jie Jie we want your autographs.” The kids crowds around her at once.

Xiao Xiao Bin just hugs Rainie as he was afraid of so many people and Rainie just carries him up, then whispering. “Bin Bin, it be okay, Rainie Jie Jie won't sign autographs for them, I am here to buy you the battleship model.” She says before walking away with the kids following.

Later on as Rainie was walking around with Xiao Xiao Bin walking around the mall to see if she wanted to shop for anything.

As she walks towards a shop that sells many type of branded clothes, high heels and bags, her eyes brightens and she pulls Xiao Xiao Bin in, who was looking at a candy shop earlier, tempted by all the sweets inside.

Just as Rainie brought Xiao Xiao Bin inside the shop, he looks out again and Rainie knows where he was looking but just shakes her head towards him. “Bin Bin, you know you are having a cough and you can't have sweet, not sweet for you, do you understand.” She says sternly.

He pouts his lips cutely but nods in acknowledgement and was patted by Rainie. “That a good boy, Rainie Jie Jie will build the battleship with you later at home okay.” She says sweetly.

Xiao Xiao Bin nods towards it and Rainie then kisses his forehead. “Stay here and don't move around, and don't go to any candy shops, Rainie Jie Jie will be back in a jiffy.” She smiles at him before walking away to see the newest collection of clothes and other stuff.

Just as she was changing into her new off shoulder top which was her last piece, her phone then rang immediately and she just takes it up and answer it as she knows that it was Show. “Yeah jerk, what is it?” She asked rudely.

“Where did you bring my son to right now, can you tell me where is he?” He replies.

“We are at the shop at the fifth level, the shops that sells branded collections of clothes, shoes and other stuff, he is with me right now,” She says. “If you are so worried over him, I get him to talk to you.” She says as she walks out to take a peek.

She couldn't see him at all and she just walks to where he was sitting earlier and she just couldn't find him at all, his battleship model was still at the chair but he was missing and that got Rainie anxious.

“Why are you taking so long to get my son to talk to me, get him to the phone.” Show says impatiently.

Rainie was just anxiously looking for Xiao Xiao Bin and she couldn't find him and she then says. “Bin Bin has gone missing, I can't find him at all, I can't find him.” She replied anxiously.

“WHAT!!” He shouts over the phone. “I am coming over now, help me find him now, he shouldn’t be far.” He says before ending the call.

As Rainie was about to head outside, the cashier and the saleslady stopped them but Rainie just threw a wad of cash towards them before heading outside without anything she bought for herself.

As she looks around, she couldn't find him and she felt really anxious and she just shouts out. “Bin Bin, where are you.” She shouted.

Just then she sees Show, who was also frantically looking for Xiao Xiao Bin and as he sees her, his face turned into fury.

“I told you not to go out without me, why didn't you listen to me, if you did listen to me, Bin Bin wouldn’t have gone missing, why are you so wilful, not listening to me, you are being targeted by assassins, your life is in danger and you are still being so stupid and now my son could be taken away by them because of you.” He points at her.

Rainie just shows her hand up in response. “How would I know he would go missing, he could be just heading away to see something interesting, right, you don't have to make it so dramatic.” She replies calmly.

“That my son you are talking about, you aren't a mother, so you don't know about anything at parenthood.” He scolds her. “You don't know how to be a responsible mother at all, you don't know how painful it is to lose your kids, you don't know about it.” He scolds her again with tears in his eyes.

Rainie was shocked at his outrage and couldn't say anything out as she was afraid for the first time, she wasn’t even shouted at by her managers or agents at all, but she was shouted at by him.

“I...I...I...am sorry.” She mutters out. “But that...that...doesn’t solve...solve the matters at...hand at...all , doesn’t Bin Bin has an tracking device?” She asked.

Show face immediately shot up and he immediately used his phone to track where he was right now but just then, both of them heard his voice. “Daddy, Rainie Jie Jie.” He shouts out, then running towards them.

Both of them were relieved and Show immediately hugs Xiao Xiao Bin right away. “Bin Bin, daddy was so afraid, do you know that, daddy was so afraid he lost you, daddy was so afraid of losing you, don't scare daddy again, alright?” He says softly, then kissing him many times on his forehead.

Xiao Xiao Bin nods to it right away and wipes off Show tears with his little hands. “Daddy, don't cry, I am sorry to scare you like this, I was wrong, I shouldn’t have ran out without Rainie Jie Jie permission to go to the candy shop.” He says softly.

As Show lets him down, he just runs to Rainie, then hugging him and she returned the hug quickly. “Bin Bin, Rainie Jie Jie was so worried about you just now, why didn't you tell Rainie Jie Jie you wanted to get out to buy something.” She asked.

“Sorry Rainie Jie Jie, I saw the sweets that you and daddy shared together and I had money in my pocket, so I wanted to buy some for you and daddy.” He says in an soft and innocent voice that could even melt the coldest of glaciers.

Rainie just hugs Xiao Xiao Bin right away and then carries him up. “Don't run away again, alright?” She says softly to him, then kissing him on the cheeks.

He nods to it and then takes the bag he was holding out, then bringing out a packet of sweet which was hers and Show favourite. “Here the sweets, Daddy, Rainie Jie Jie.” Xiao Xiao Bin says cutely.

Rainie just hugs Xiao Xiao Bin and then says. “Let get home now, alright, it late already.”

He nods to it but just then, both his and Rainie tummy started to rumble and Show just chuckles at both of them and then holds both Xiao Xiao Bin and Rainie hands. “Come, it time for dinner, let go now, my treat, Rainie.” He says to her softly before walking together with both of them to the nearby dinner to have their food.
_ _ _ _
Aaron and Hebe were currently walking around the street together with Jerry and the others who were away from them as they wanted to draw out the assailants in the open.

As they were walking, Aaron then takes the chance to hold Hebe hands as she was looking elsewhere. “That got you, your hands is so soft and tender, it is so smooth as well, good for a lady who often has to hold guns.” He complimented her.

She tries to get her hands off his and was trying so hard till she accidentally hit his chin which causes him to stagger back.

It causes him to fall on the floor but Hebe just stood still, knowing that he was faking a fall and he really fell hard. “Ouch, that hurts like hell, Hebe, why didn't you support me?” He asked as he got up, then dusting off the dust that accumulated on his shirt.

“Don't need to act, you can't fool me, I can easily see through your lies anyway, I learnt how to see that.” She says, then continuing on walking.

As they were walking, Hebe sees something shiny that was on the other street and as she turns around, she quickly pushed herself and Aaron to the floor.

It was a sniper and Hebe immediately pressed the warning button on her ring bangle and it got the attention of Jerry and the rest of the guy.

As Hebe looks up, a few guys starts coming out of nowhere, then shooting at where she and Aaron were at.

Hebe immediately fired back wildly which scattered the hit men and she immediately got up, then firing a few shots and she took down two of the hit man but the rest were covered by cars.

The rest of the hit man gets up, then fired at Hebe, who immediately dodged it by right away and that got her pinned down together with Aaron.

But just then, shots were then fired and the gunfire on her position was stopped and as she got up to take a peek, she sees all the guys taken down and all were alive and Hebe immediately got up, then pulling Aaron up as well.

Later on at the police station, after everyone given their statement, Aaron was waiting outside for Jerry and Hebe as he wanted to get home with them.

As Hebe and Jerry heads out with the chief superintendent, Joe Cheng, he then walks towards Aaron. “Alright, we found the mastermind already, he is being sent here right now as we speak, but it funny, why is the person that targets you is your relative, which is your second uncle.” He asked.

“I don't know, but he been eyeing my family fortune and the company for a long time already, didn't know that he would try to kill me just to get it.” He sighs.

Joe nods at the words Aaron says and then pats him on the shoulder. “Alright, you must be tired already, you can get home and rest for now, but be prepared for phone calls as we may get you to testify what happen.” He then walks away.

As he was walking out of the police station, Hebe then walks to him with Jerry. “Alright, Mr Yan, since everything is done now, my status as your bodyguard is now over, our professional relationship has ended, so will you take me to your house and allow me to bring my personal stuff back home?” She said coldly.

Aaron was slightly saddened by her cold words and just sigh before pulling her to his car to drive off.

As Aaron was back home with Hebe, he was looking at her packing her stuff, preparing to leave his house once and for all and he was saddened for once, he has lost the chance to bed her and secondly, he has started to like her already, it was a crush.

He just thinks of it as his personal failure to bed her and she was the first one he hasn’t bedded at all.

Just as she was about to leave, Aaron just placed his arm on the door. “Can you stay here for one more night, will you?” He asked.

“NO!” That was her answer, and it was an loud one but Aaron refuses to budge.

“Please Hebe, just a night here, it won't kill for you just to stay here for one more night, technically, you are still providing me protection for one more night.” He uses his business style to talk to her.

She gave in and then walks back to her room, then taking a pair of fresh clothing to change in as she has gunpowder smell all over her body.

As she finished bathing, she was just wearing a dress shirt on only, a big dress shirt that comes down till her lower thigh.

She then sits down beside him, and then watched the movie he was watching, which was called The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn.

She was interested in the movie and then watches it together with him and there were some scenes she were afraid of as she hates to see those gross scene.

Just as the werewolves scenes were shown, Hebe immediately scurried towards Aaron as she was afraid of it and that surprises him.

As the werewolves started attacking, she just started trembling and Aaron just held her tight this time and she just look so cute in his arms, so cute still he felt that she was so kissable.

He just captures her lips hungrily right away, which surprises Hebe but as she looks back at the TV screen, she turns back and just returns the kiss.

Just soon, they were in the master bedroom and they were attacking each other with kisses, their lips only touched each others or their bodies, never other places.

As both of them had their clothes all strewn on the floor like strewn papers, Aaron just holds her. “Will you regret doing this, Hebe?” He asked. “I know you don't have any feelings for me, but will you lose your first time to me?” He asked again.

She felt so shy but she couldn't do anything at all, his lips was so kissable and she just wanted to have right now, she has never experienced it before and she just wanted it this instance.

She kisses his cheeks lightly this time and then places his hands on her soft bosoms. “Squeeze it if you want to, feel it, I want to be touched by you the whole time tonight.” She seduces him, then widening her legs for him.

He entered her right away, couldn't stand the temptation of her delicious body and he rock her hard, which causes her to shriek every seconds and he makes sure he will make love to her way better than how he did with the other girls.
_ _ _ _
Back at Show house, he was then caressing Xiao Xiao Bin cheeks, then hugging him. “Bin Bin, promise daddy something, will you.” He looks at him with an solemn look.

“What is it daddy, what do you want me to promise to you?” Xiao Xiao Bin replies cutely as he fiddled with Show shirt.

“Promise daddy you won't make daddy so worried like last time, alright?” He shows his pinkies out to him.

Xiao Xiao Bin just smiles sweetly to Show and hook pinkies with him. “Alright daddy, I promise you.” He says. “Now you must promise me something as well, daddy.” He says in return.

Show chuckles at Xiao Xiao Bin words and then smiles at him. “What do you want daddy to do then, my dear son?” He asked.

“Apologise to Rainie Jie Jie, you scolded her loudly today, way louder than how you scold me when I did something wrong, you must apologise to her today.” He says cutely.

Show smiles at him and then hugs him. “Daddy will apologise to Rainie Jie Jie today, daddy promises you now, come, it late already, time to sleep, daddy will bring you to school tomorrow before accompanying Rainie Jie Jie, come sleep now.” He says before kissing his forehead as an goodnight kiss.

He then turns off the lights before walking back to his room to prepare to sleep.

As he was inside, Rainie was inside as well wearing on her shirt and she immediately looked away, not giving Show the pleasure of seeing her body.

As she was done wearing her shirt, she then turns around to face him. “What do you want now, jerk, angry with me now right, don't want me to spend the night here right, I leave then.” She then walks away but Show just pulls her so strongly till she fell to the bed.

He got onto her, then observing what she was wearing, then smiling. “Nice, big sized top with a lacy bra, you are really y tonight, and you smell really nice.” He comments on her appearance.

“Get lost, I don't wish to spend the night here after you scolded me so badly, get away now.” She says, still angry at him scolding her earlier.

As she gets up, Show just wraps his arms around her quickly. “Sorry my partner, I was so angry today because you lost him, I apologise to you, alright.” He smiles at her.

“That isn’t enough, you must let me use all your cards on a day shopping spree and you must come with me as well to be my servant tomorrow.” She says with her lips pouting cutely at him.

Show just smiles and then nods to it, before pushing her down to the bed. “Anymore requests you want me to do for you?” He asks as he got his hands beneath her shirt.

“You must make me happy by making love with me right now, I want you to do it for 8 hours straight without stop, if you stop for a minute, I make sure I be angry at you for the rest of the month.” She says bluntly to him then pushing him down to the bed before sitting on top of him.

She then removes her clothes and then throws it on his face. “Mnmmn, smell nice, you must have prepared for this, you erted lady, putting perfume on your s, you must be wanting me to gobble you up right.” He says as his hands caresses her thigh.

She just her lips in response and then says. “Stop the chatter and do it now, jerk, I want it now, I want it.” She shakes him repeatedly and that got him pushing her down on the bed and he commenced the lovemaking right away.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I didn't want to put Hebe and Aaron this way, but no choice, couldn't think of any ideas, so by the way, guys, comment and give me any advice you guys deem fit, I will take in consideration of you guys comments, just comment quickly, updates won’t be so quick as my school is really stressful now but I will keep updating.