The Finale

The Brilliance Of Love

[Hebe]

Charlotte wanted more siblings to accompany her and she got her wishes. I expected triplets really soon, 2 girls and a boy to accompany her.

 

Now it is their 1 year old birthday already, time really flies and Charlotte is about to be 7 in just two months’ time too.

 

I just wanted a quiet birthday for the triplets as I didn’t want much attention for them. That was my rule on the kids, never spoil them.

 

That what I did to Tyson and Natalya, not spoiling them and they were still good kids, never naughty and always obedient.

 

Looking at the skies from the house garden, I smiled out and just reminisced about the past, about how Aaron did to me in the past, how I hurt him, how he hurt me and how we got back together.

 

“Mummy.” Charlottes calls out and just hugs me. “Mummy, can you carry me?” Charlotte asked with her cute voice which was just like Rainie trademark acting voice.

 

Carrying her up quickly, I cuddled her and just held on her securely. “Baby, you have learned too much from Auntie Rainie already.” I let her down as I spoke, pinching her cheeks lightly.

 

“Auntie Rainie says that I must look as cute as possible or else guys won’t like them.” She replies innocently to me as she pouts her lips.

 

I made a mental reminder to strangle Rainie later for what she said to my dear baby as I carried Charlotte up again. “Let go, we are going back to the house now.”

 

Back at our residence, I got the strollers ready for the triplets and then placed Jennifer and Macy in, which were two of the triplets. And then Kenneth was next in another stroller. “Aaron, are you done, we have to meet Rainie really soon, get down.” I shout upstairs.

 

“Coming now, honey.” He got downstairs quickly and swiftly plants a light kiss on my cheeks. “Let go now. Are we going to the club?” He asked.

 

Nodding, I moved the stroller and gestured for Aaron to do the same and I could hear his giggles. “Hebe, what are you doing by putting the babies in the stroller for when we should be putting them in the car?” He laughs out.

 

Slapping my head quickly, I smacked it a few more times as a gentle reminder. “Forgotten we are going to a far place, thought we were going to somewhere near. Sorry dear, I bring them in to the car, you put it in the boot.” I said to him and quickly carries the kids in to the car.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

[Rainie]

Carrying both Tyson and Natalya, which were my goddaughters, I consoled them, trying to stop them from crying. “Oh my babies, don’t cry anymore, daddy and mommy are about to be here. Don’t cry, okay.” I tickled them to stop them from crying.

 

It worked to a great extent and their cries stopped temporarily and I was slightly relieved. Show will only be back later at night from his trip to Germany.

 

Stephy and Bin Bin were now ten years old and was able to care for the little ones, who were only 3 years old this year and they were also able to help me care for the little ones, the little 1 year old Chloe, who was meddling with her fingers.

 

Just then, Tyson and Natalya got off me and just ran away but I didn’t bother to stop them. Their parents was here and finally I could breathe a sigh of relief as I didn’t have to take care of them anymore.

 

“Daddy Mummy. “Pa Pa Ma Ma.” Tyson and Natalya said at the same time as they hugged Hebe and Aaron at the same time.

 

“Thanks Rainie, thanks so much for your help for babysitting my kids.” Hebe expressed her gratitude out by hugging me.

 

“I know, good that you are here now. They were whining earlier because they couldn’t see you. And stop having kids already, you already have 6 kids and I wonder how you and Aaron did it.” I questioned.

 

Hebe just giggles out and just whispered. “We worked hard every night for it, that why. And we had amazing lovemaking together too.”

 

I slap her on the head lightly and just trembles. “That so disgusting of you, only you can put it like this.” I rolled my eyes as I looked at her smiling face.

 

“That me and when Show coming back from Germany?” She asked. “My kids missed their godfather already.” She told me on how her kids missed Show.

 

“Tonight, he be back tonight.” I replied to her question. “And anyway, here to Jennifer Macy and Kenneth.” I handed 3 gifts to Hebe. “All toys for them.” I said as I carried Chloe.

 

Chloe kissed me on the cheeks and just got off me towards Aaron, asking him to carry her and he did as she wished. “Wow Rainie, this little daughter of yours is really cute and sweet.” Aaron exclaimed as he played with her.

 

“Of course, she mine and Show little princess. We love her so much. Along with Stephy and Carly too.” I said to them as I kissed Stephy, who just beamed.

 

“She is already that big already, she looks so pretty, just like her late mommy.” He exclaims and then starts asking more. “So did Show mention you about her?”

 

“Yeah, I visited her at her wedding anniversary with Show 2 months ago and also at her death anniversary.” I replied. “Can see that Show still feel sad sometimes.” I continued on.

 

“It normal for him to feel sad but he has you now and 3 more kids, isn’t that good.” Hebe asked.

 

“I know, let get the food here now and stop talking about personal lives.” I said and then gestured for the food to be sent here.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

[Hebe]

Now alone with Aaron, I was sitting on his lap as I was taking a look at the pictures from the past, ranging from when we were still dating till our early wedding days.

 

“Those were the fun days, not like now, we were having times only for ourselves that time.” I smiled as I flipped to another page which shows me holding Charlotte who was just an infant. “I was fat that time, really fat. And I could remember that when I was expecting her, you would always feed me tonic to boost my health.” I says out as I turned to the next page.

 

“Yeah, I remember it too. I also remember that you would wake me up in the middle of night to buy some food for you to eat.” He says as he wraps his arms around my waist.

 

“And you would always buy it without fail for me. But despite what you did, I still left you and Charlotte and I am still regretting that decision.” I pout.

 

“And I haven’t given you any punishment for that too.” He pushes me down to the sofa. “I haven’t punished you yet, and I am going to give one to you.” He pins my arms down. “We really didn’t have a moment to ourselves already ever since we had kids already. I want you for a few hours, that possible?” He asked even though he had everything on his side.

 

“You have already pinned me down, how can I say no. And I won’t say no to it, I missed your kiss. Kiss me, hubby, it been a long time.” I said and automatically closed my eyes, readied for it.

 

He let go of my arms and just captures my lips, and we decided to have our little moment in our cosy bedroom instead of the sofa as we didn’t want interruptions to come in between us.

 

That how The Brilliance Of Love was, it gave me such a family, a big cosy family. A husband that never left me even though I left him and Charlotte years ago. He wooed me back.

 

And even though he broke my heart and caused me to lose my memories, I still loved him still. And seeing how he still stood by with me when I became handicapped, that was it, I know that I should be with him forever.

 

And that stupid proposal he gave to me, it the worst ever proposal he given to me but I loved it still as it was so cute of him to do that.

 

That the end of my story with my hubby.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

[Rainie]

Feeding my little baby princess Chloe was making me smile. She was so sweet and cute and had my trademark voice too even though she is just a little baby.

 

I didn’t have to feed Edmond and Carly as they were able to feed themselves and even if they couldn’t, Stephy and Bin Bin would often supervise them.

 

Chloe was one voracious eater, she just wanted more food and she mouths out cutely. “Mama, mummum mummum.” That was her way of asking for food.

 

“No more food for you, my little Hong Ying.” I said to her, addressing her by her Chinese name.

 

She pouts her lips at me but I never got tempted by it and I just gave her a light kiss. “No food for you. Mummy shall give you some ice cream to eat later, alright?” I said to her softly.

 

“Yay, ice cream, creamy creamy.” She said in her cute voice.

 

Cuddling her, I hugged her tightly. “You are so cute Chloe, so sweet.” I exclaimed.

 

She kissed my cheeks in response and just hugged me. That was her, she was just so sweet and cute.

 

Just then, I could hear the door unlocking and opening and the kids immediately ran towards the door.

 

That it was, the kids dearest daddy and my dearest hubby too, Show. He is back and the kids greeted him loudly. “Daddy!!!!” The kids all shouted as they wanted him to hug them.

 

Just then, Chloe got off me and ran towards Show, wanting to greet Show as well. Running and running, I chased after her as I was afraid that she would fall.

 

And my fear came through and she tumbled down on the floor and she cried out. “Papa Mama.” She cries out.

 

Show quickly got to her and carried her just as I carried her. “Oh my, how are you, my little princess?” We said the same words together.

 

“Papa papa, I mizzed you.” She says in her wrong pronunciation which means she missed Show.

 

“Daddy missed you too, my dear little princess.” He kissed her lightly. “Kids, get back to dinner now.” He says to them and they listened, scurrying back to their seats to continue eating.

 

Letting Chloe down, he came forward to give me a deep kiss which totally surprised me but I didn’t care, I returned to it. It been a long time since he kissed me like that and I wanted this kiss to continue forever.

 

Pulling away, I smiled at him and kissed his lips a few more times. “Hubby, I missed you so much. Did you miss me?” I said in a cute manner.

 

“I missed you lots. Missed you not being by my side when I needed you most. I love you baby.” He says.

 

“I love you too, hubby.” I hugged him. 


Here the ending, you guys might be surprised on why it is so short, just want to make it short and nice.

 

I might discontinue Seductive Killers for now and start a new story, meaning I might delete that story cause I don’t really have the energy to put in to it.

 

I might write a new story instead with SR and Bebu as main characters. Most likely story will last 10 to 20 chapters only, I won’t go far.

 

Hope for more support and comments from you.