Two Years

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
Two years gone by, two quick year went by.

A little girl was waiting at the playground bench, holding onto her box of cookies which was prepared for her by the teachers but she refused to eat any as she wanted to share with her family. And just this moment she starts running. “Daddy daddy.” She shouts out as she runs.

She was little Charlotte, who has turned into an adorable toddler and she hugs Aaron, who came to fetch her. “Daddy I missed you.” She says in her jovial voice.

“Daddy missed you too.” He replies sweetly. “How was school today, my dear Xin Xin?” He asks.

She just giggles out and then says. “What does the actions I did mean?” She asks on purpose, testing Aaron.

“You must be really happy at school. What did you do at school that made you so happy baby dear? Tell daddy.” Aaron says as he carries Charlotte up.

Charlotte just giggles again and just opens the small box of cookies she was holding. “Teacher baked cookies for us and she gave me a lot because I was the best student today.” She jumps up happily.

Aaron just chuckles at her as he placed her in the car before proceeding to the driver seat. “I thought you loved cookies the most? Why didn't you eat it?” He asks.

“Daddy also like cookies too, don't you? I want to share the cookies with you and mummy.” Her words was so soothing to Aaron ears. The stress from work has left him with the words she said.

As they got back home, Charlotte holds Aaron hands and bring him to where his laptop was. “Daddy, now, take a picture of the cookies and send it to mummy, tell mummy I miss her.” She says cutely to Aaron, making a face as she bites on a cookie. “Come, take a picture of me now daddy. And send it to mummy.” She was so cute and so sweet.

Aaron quickly takes a picture of picture of Charlotte and just quickly sends it to Hebe email, hoping she would receive it quickly. As he closes his eyes to rest, Charlotte sat on his lap, then rocking him. “Daddy, I want to you to bring me to Uncle Jerry house to play.” Her requests just made Aaron smile.

“We are going to your grandfather house later baby. Uncle Jerry will be there too. You can play with him as much as you want there.” His reply to her just made her smile even brighter.

She just jumps off Aaron and just runs around in happiness and that just makes him smile but it also brought memories of Hebe back to his mind. Hebe was like her in all sense too. Always running around in happiness when she felt like it. “Hebe Tien where are you now, I miss you so much.” He mumbles to himself.

_ _ _ _

Hebe was now an accomplished author in US, achieving high sales with her books she wrote for the past two years. And now her book is going to be adapted as a movie back in Taiwan.

Unknown to anyone, she was already in Taiwan earlier than her expected arrival as she wanted to get accustomized to Taiwan life again. Two years in the States has changed her lifestyle. Her guilt hasn’t hurt her as much as before as last time and that was making her happy slightly. Knowing that Charlotte had an happy life with Aaron makes her really happy but it hurts her as well too as she couldn't be with him.

She missed seeing her first step, missed hearing her say her first word out and many more memories that she could have been if she was with her. She was looking at the one year old picture of Charlotte, which was placed in an photo frame and she just held it close to her heart. “My dear Xin Xin, mummy misses you so much.” She mumbles to herself.

Just then, her laptop shows a notifications sound and as she immediately went on it. It was an email from Aaron and she immediately opened the email he sent her. The email immediately made her smile out brightly. It was an picture of Charlotte biting on a biscuit and she looks so cute.

She wanted to reply to Aaron and wanted him to tell Charlotte how cute she looks biting on the biscuit but stops herself from doing so as Aaron would easily know that she is back in Taiwan with the email being really easy to track where her whereabouts were at.

She decided to go to meet the directors earlier than expected to discuss whatever changes that is needed to be made in the script. She wanted to meet the cast of the movie as well to see how good are they in acting the characters they are selected in.

She was now at the studio talking to the directors and the producers along with the scriptwriters, discussing with them on what to do for the movie. With the discussions already over, she was now waiting for the main and major supporting casts to come as she wanted to see how good they were.

As Hebe was about to call out for the director to ask them the name of the cast, someone cuts her off. “Director, what with these freaky costumes I have to wear.” A familiar voice calls out. “And what a sassy author you are now, now you are going to direct me in the movie, Miss Hebe Tien?” The familiar voice was more clear now.

It was Rainie, her good friend and whom she didn't meet for two years and she immediately gets up and runs towards her with her arms opened for her.

The two good friends hugs each other, they haven’t met for two years. They only talked over the phone with each other for the last two years, nothing much beats it than a hug now. And it was better with everyone leaving the room to let the two old friends reminisce with each other.

“Hebe, I really missed you so much.” She exclaimed in happiness. “You look really different now, prettier and more mature.” She pinches her cheeks.

Hebe just slaps Rainie hands away and just playfully touches her s gently. “Wow, it gotten bigger now. What did you do, a job?” She sneers at her jokingly.

“Yours not bad either, quite busty as well.” Hebe fight back, groping it gently which just earns a yelp from her.

Rainie just pushes her away and just sits down with her. “So your story is turned into a script for my movie. Great success you have now, don't you.” She smiles at Hebe who just stretches out.

“Yeah, I came back earlier to see how the movie was coming along as I am part of the scriptwriter here and also to direct the movie as well. Some of the scenes aren't easy to act in so I came here to make your life easier.” Hebe replies as she takes out her IPad.

Rainie just coughs out sarcastically at what Hebe says. “Make my life easier? I don't get NG so easily unless the lines are really hard to say. Talk about you, this must be the first time directing for you.” She sneers at her in return.

“Nope, my 4th time already, I know pretty well how to direct.” She replies. “Let go for dinner later, shall we?” She suggests.

Rainie nods and just gets up and just smiles at Hebe. “Let see how well you can direct, rookie. Let go now.” She challenges Hebe.

“Fine with me, let see how good your acting has progressed upon the years.” Hebe challenges back with a smile on her face and the two good friends walks out to the studio to start filming with Hebe part of the directing team.

Soon after directing was over, Rainie was now packing her things in her chanel bag while Hebe was waiting like she been waiting for nearly a day. “Rainie, be quicker will you, I am getting really bored. No wonder Ella and Selina always say you pack things really slowly, you are really slow and it is getting me on my nerves already. Be quick, will you.” Hebe shouts out impatiently.

“Done now, now just wait for one more person, she is coming.” Rainie says as she carries her chanel bag.

“Who the ----.” Her words was cut short as Rainie covers just as a girl skips in happily.

“Your language please, don't get my daughter to learn it.” Rainie says as she removes her hands from Hebe wide open mouth.

She knows that her old friend was in shock of this and she decides to explain. “Hey Stephy, meet Aunt Hebe, she is mummy old friend. Stephy, meet my 6 year old daughter Stephy Yang.” Rainie introduced.

“Your daughter with Show, is it?” She asked as that was the only reason she could think about right now.

Rainie just laughs out and just shakes her head immediately. “No, not his, she is 6 years old, we broke up for two years, even if I had his baby, it will only be two. She is a girl I adopted from the orphanage.” Rainie explained.

“Oh, Stephy? Isn't it the name of Show missing daughter? You missed him, don't you?” She teases him.

Rainie immediately glared at Hebe to tell her that it wasn’t funny to like that and she just stops before holding Stephy hands. “Come, let have dinner together now.” Rainie smiles at Stephy before walking away with Hebe to her car.

At the restaurant, as Rainie sees Stephy eating her ice cream so happily, she smiles at her and just pats her on her head before looking back at Hebe. “So....are you going to find Aaron and Charlotte?” She asks.

“I...don’t know...really...don’t...know, I miss Charlotte a lot, miss her really so much.” She confessed, telling Rainie she missed Charlotte a lot. “Look how cute she is in this picture.” Hebe takes out her IPad and shows Rainie how cute Charlotte was in the picture Aaron sent her.

“She looks really cute, just like you. She looks just like you. I did go and see her, played with her. Talked to Aaron to as well, he told me that he wanted you to come back.” She says, telling him about Aaron.

Hebe just sighs and just covers her face with her hands. “I don't know what to do now. Maybe after directing this movie, I head back to the States to see what to do next. I got one story already done and it is just getting ready to be published to public in the States before coming to rest of Asia.” She tells Rainie of her current plans. “I don't know if I want to get back to Aaron and Charlotte. I feel guilty to both of them, especially Charlotte. I never gave her the love that she needs from her mother.” She lies down on the table.

“Come on Hebe, you have all the time to make it up to her. If you want to, I can use a excuse to bring her to my house tomorrow and you can play with her all you want.” Rainie smiles at her, giving a good suggestion to Hebe.

Hebe just shakes her head to it right away. “No, not that, Aaron will know it for sure. Aaron will know it, I don't want Aaron to know that I am in Taiwan. He will look for me, I don't want to see him yet.” She says, not wanting to see Aaron for now.

As Rainie was about to reply to Hebe, Stephy kisses her on the cheeks with her lips full of ice cream. “Mummy, here my present to you, a sweet kiss with ice cream.” She giggles and just gets back to her seat.

Hebe just laughs out at Rainie who cleans her face before hugging Stephy. “You are always planting kisses on mummy when you are eating ice cream, you are always so naughty.” Rainie tickles her gently.

“But mummy, you love it so much, don't you?” Stephy says sweetly as she sits down on Rainie lap.

Rainie just hugs Stephy lightly and just looks back at Hebe. “So where are you staying at right now, Hebe?” She asked.

“At a 5 star hotel for now, staying alone with no one to accompany me.” Hebe replies while sighing as she has to get back home alone with no one staying with her.

As Rainie paid the bill, she looks back at Hebe. “Get to your hotel now and check out immediately. You are coming to stay with me at my house.” Her words were straightforward enough.

As Rainie opens the door in to her own house, Hebe was shocked as she walks in. Her house was spacious and really big, different from two years ago when her house was only a penthouse apartment.

“Wow Rainie, you are really successful now, aren't you. What a big house you have now.” Hebe looks in awe of the house as she walks in with her bags.

Rainie just shrugs her shoulders back at Hebe and just helps Hebe with her bag. “Come, I bring you upstairs now.” She then pulls Hebe by her arm and then brought her upstairs to her bedroom.

Many awards surrounds Rainie massive bedroom and Hebe could only stare at awe on all the awards Rainie has won in just two years. “Rainie, you really made your mark in your industry, don't you? See, you won so many awards already, you must be happy.” Hebe chirps lightly.

Rainie just shrugs towards Hebe words and just sigh as she sits down on the bed, then tapping on the spare space beside her, telling Hebe to sit with her. Hebe listened and sat down beside her and Rainie just lies on her shoulder.

“It nothing, though I made my achievement in acting and modelling, I just feel empty. No one to celebrate it with me, it makes me feel so bored.” She sighs while Hebe just place her hand on her shoulder.

“Simple, here a number for you, call him then.” Hebe says as she takes out her phone, pressing Show number on the touch screen keypad.

Rainie just locks Hebe phone in response and just takes her phone away. “Not going to call him for now. He has a girlfriend already, for why should I call him.” She felt pain as she said those words out.

“Just tell him you miss him Rainie, I know you missed him a lot.” Hebe tries persuading but didn't seem to work as Rainie was basically shaking her head to it.

“He has a girlfriend, that it, I won't call him now, he has a series of girlfriend just right after he broke up with them. That it for me, so called for waiting for me when he can't even make that promise.” That statement was enough, Rainie had enough of Show philandering ways.

Hebe sighs in response and just laments. “Look like both of us are really in the same trouble, none of us wants to be with our respective halves.”

_ _ _ _

Show was currently having dinner at a restaurant at one of the most famous restaurant in Nevada with his current girlfriend Ariel Lin whom was his longest girlfriend for the last two years which was still standing at 4 months long already. Ariel was also his ex-colleague when he was still heading his security company which now has been ceded to Jerry to take over.

“Hey Ariel, where do you want to go afterwards, want to go to the casino later to play for an hour or two?” He suggests.

Smiles came from Ariel face though it wasn’t a really happy one as he could easily see through it. “Alright, I go shopping with you later, shop whatever you want later, I pay for everything.” He tickles her soft hands and she just giggles in response.

“That so sweet of you Show, but you are going to feel really hurt for sure. You know how much money I can spend on shopping, I give you a chance to take back your words.” She smiles at him, giving him a chance to take back his words.

He just shakes his head and just plants a light kiss on her cheeks. “No, not going to take it back, you can spend it as much as you want. Let go now, Ariel, shop as much as you want.” He says and then holds her hands, bringing her out of the restaurant to start the shopping spree.

Back at his mansion, he was lying on the bed waiting for Ariel, who was making a call to her business partners to come to his side to accompany him. Whenever he felt lonely, he would always look at the picture of Rainie in his phone. It was his wallpaper in his phone and he just smiles as he looks at it. She looks so cute back then but now, it has changed, she has changed into an absolute beauty.

Just then, Ariel came back to him and he immediately locks his phone and just puts it aside before hugging Ariel. “Hey, who were you talking to?” He says in an polite voice before planting a kiss on her cheeks.

“Just some business partners about a meet, nothing much. Let just sleep now, I feel really tired.” She kisses him on the lips right afterwards before turning off the lights, then lying on his chest to sleep.

Show didn't hug her, he didn't sleep, he just looks at the ceiling above. “Rainie, where are you now, I really miss you so much, I will find you and kiss you once I am free, for sure.”

He didn't hug Ariel at all because he felt that only the person he loves will be the one that will be hugged by her and that it, only Rainie deserves to be hugged by her.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here another chap for you guys, it may be a boring chapter but still, I want comments from you guys, alright, tell me how you feel about this chapters, and suggestions are always welcome, didn't put Selina as Show girlfriend as it will make things hard for sure, so put Ariel in, I want comments from you guys, so please, comment.