Fate Decrees

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
After the numerous visit to the doctors, Hebe was now in the hospital undergoing a check for her legs to see if it was okay to get her to have a surgery so to give her a chance of letting her walk again.

Aaron was right beside her holding on her hands and he just shows her an optimistic smile. “Hebe, I am sure the scan will be alright and you will be operated on and for sure you will be able to walk again. I am sure of that.”

Hebe smiles in response to Aaron words and hugs him. “Aaron, you are too optimistic already. I might not walk again, I may be disabled, you don't need to be so optimistic to keep my hopes high, it won't really help at all. I know my condition and I know pretty well that the operation might not work.” She replies in an unoptimistic manner as she didn't really feel well about her condition.

“That what I am, don't you know it after having so much with me?” He says cheekily which gains a punch from her as he laughs out.

“We are in a hospital, don't expose what we do at home, that is so stupid Aaron, if Charlotte was here, she will be asking about this, keep quiet, alright?” She says as she pinches his cheeks.

Aaron let out a soft chuckle in return and just captures her lips swiftly without warning. Her eyes closed automatically as she returned to it. Not caring about that he was at the hospital, he got on the bed to initiate a make out session. Nuzzling her lips, he caressed her cheeks as he kissed her, feeling the pureness and softness of her lips.

She loved kissing his lips as well, only his kisses could bring light to her life. Only his kisses will feel so enchanting. Only his kiss will make her have the feeling of love. His hugs, his holds, everything he makes her happy with will always make her forget the bad things about the past.

Just then, the doctor walks in and seeing Aaron and Hebe kissing in here and she coughs out initially before walking to Aaron, then pulling him by his ear. “Mr Aaron Yan, nice idea to be kissing here in the hospital, didn't mum and dad teach you any manners?” The doctor says and just hits Aaron on the bum with the clipboard she was holding.

“Barbie, I am not a young kid anymore, you shouldn’t hit me anymore, especially in the presence of my girlfriend.” Aaron says.

Barbie just snorts and just hits him again. “I am your elder sister, you should listen to me and plus, you can kiss anywhere but not in my clinic room.” She says.

“Did any thing say that I can't kiss people here in this room, there isn’t, right? You can't blame me and plus, my girlfriend is so cute, I can't help but kiss her.” He defends himself.

“Still try to think you are right, you really deserve a beating with this rod.” She takes a rod which was actually a walking stick and just hits him with it with Hebe looking on at them, laughing out at the siblings fighting with each other.

Aaron just takes the rod away from her and just throws it away. “Stop the stupid thing now sis, you are already 34 for god sake and you are still bullying me along with er jie Dee, you two always bully me.” He says.

“You just signed your own death warrant by reminding my age Aaron, you are going to die now.” Barbie says angrily as she lurches forward to strangle Aaron.

Hebe was laughing all the way as the two siblings fought each other in the clinic while the nurses from outside looked in.

Aaron just pushes her away and just dusts his crumpled suit well before saying. “Stop it now, tell me how my dear condition is now, is she suitable for surgery?” He asked.

“Yeah she is, her condition is alright but the surgery can only be done in US as only the place there have the medical equipment available for it.” Barbie replied positively to Aaron.

“Aren't you the one that is going to be operating on Hebe? Why must it be held in US?” He asked.

“Because another doctor, Genie will be operating on her together with me as the operation is a complicated one. Her condition is vastly different from everyone. It has 50% chance of working only, 50% chance and Genie is a good doctor as well who has performed this type of operations before.” Barbie explained.

Aaron then had another question in his mind and then asks. “What if the operation fails? If it fails, will anything happen to her?”

Barbie just looks away, unable to answer to Aaron and Hebe after their hopes were raised about the availability of the operation. “It better you two don't know about it, it better.” She says.

“Come on sis, tell me, what will be the consequences if the operations fails?” He asked.

Barbie sighs and just looks at Aaron before patting on his shoulder. “She will not be able to walk again, if it fails, means there no chance of her walking again forever.” Barbie reveals the news to the couple.

Aaron just slams the table in exasperation while Hebe just looks down in disappointment. Hopes come really fast to them but it crashes really quickly as well.

“Sis, cancel the operation right away, I don't want Hebe future to be at risk here, cancel the operation right now.” Aaron decides.

“No, do not cancel the operation.” Hebe says. “Miss Barbie, schedule the operation now and help book the tickets please.” She requests for the air tickets as well.

“If that your decision, I respect it. The tickets will be booked shortly and now, I will brief you on what will you have to do if the operation is a success.” Barbie says as she gestures Aaron to get Hebe to sit down right on front of her.

As Barbie explained to Hebe about how the operation work and the physiotherapies she has to undergo to regain her leg strength, Aaron was just worried and was just looking in disbelief at Hebe, who was calm despite knowing that she will not be able to walk again if the operation failed.

As she looks at him while listening to Barbie, she sees his worried face and she holds his hands right away and plants a light kiss on his cheeks before continuing to listen to what Barbie has to say.

_ _ _ _ _

Rainie was done reading a story to Stephy and Xiao Xiao Bin and was now relieved that they were both asleep. She smiles at both of them and just plants a soft kiss on their forehead before taking a look at them.

How much she loved the two kids, how much she treated them as her own kids, how much she loved spending time with them, how much she loved to chase them around the house, how much she loved the two kids making her forget her stressful days at work.

She walks to the room where she shared with Show, the room where her sweet and happy memories lies in with. Taking the bag was already packed along with a suitcase, she brings it downstairs and then looks at the time. “Will the kids be safe alone at home for half an hour?” That was her thought in her mind.

She was waiting whether to go to the airport now or to wait for Show to come back. She was worried for the kids safety as they might be abducted away without knowing and she didn't want any kids, especially Stephy and Xiao Xiao Bin.

She decided to harden her resolve to leave as staying for any minute might make her forget about leaving and she takes her suitcase and bag, deciding to leave the house once and for all.

But just then, the door to the house was opened and Show just walks in, looking tired as he locks eyes with Rainie and despite his tiredness, the suitcase and bag that Rainie was holding immediately got him thinking that Rainie wanted to leave his side again and he just couldn't let that happen.

He holds on her hands and then says. “Rainie, where are you going with these suitcase and bags of yours?” He questioned.

“Eh...eh...I...have...a...a...a...photoshoot yes a photoshoot at Japan tomorrow, I have to head there early right now, that why.” She cooks up an excuse.

Her lies were easily seen by Show and Show just shakes his head in response and he quickly hugs her. “Don't leave me Rainie, don't leave. I know your schedule is already freed for the rest of the year. You don't need to lie to me, and you shouldn’t leave. Tell me, why are you leaving?” He asks in pain.

“I just want to have a clear mind now, I want to travel. I want to find my aim in life. I want to do something that I want to do. And I want to forget the pain that is engulfing me, the loss of the babies and my worth for you. I feel so worthless right now. I can't do what you like, I can't have babies with you anymore or I will die. I want to forget all the bad things that happened to me, I just want to forget about it.” She says as she pushes him away.

“But why, I like to have kids but I know that you can't have kids, I won't want any more kids already. And you aren't worthless to me, you are the best woman for me, you know me well. The kids loves you as if you are their real mother and we been through so much and you wish to give up on our relationship? Why, why do you want to do that for?” He asks in return.

“I....” She was speechless and she looks away from him, with tears in her eyes and she just faces him. “I can't do it, I can't face you, I don't know how to face you anymore Show. I don't know how to. I just feel so worthless for not being able to bear kids for you. I thought after getting pregnant again and with you by my side, I thought it would be better but it isn’t, we lost the babies hours later.” She cries out. “Just let me leave Show, please, just let me leave, alright, I have never begged you before, I beg you know, let me leave, alright, let me leave now.” She begs.

Show hugs her and then had no choice but to concede to her. “Alright, I let you leave then. But I will find you after I am done with my work.” He replies.

“Don't try to find me or I will just disappear from your sight forever, don't even try to track me down. Don't even get people to stalk me or I won't forgive you.” She says.

Show just sighs and he knows that Rainie was being serious in her words and then hugs her for one last time. “Do you want to see Stephy and Xiao Xiao Bin for one last time then before you leave?” He asked.

“No, if I see them again, I won't be able to leave for sure, goodbye Show.” She kisses his lips deeply for one last time.

The kiss lasted really long and both of them didn't want to break away from it and the kiss made Rainie and also Show, forgetting about the conversation they had earlier and they moved themselves to the room to have more of a private intimate session with each other.

_ _ _ _ _

Aaron and Hebe were at the beach, looking at the skies, as well as at the sea with their mind clear and serene. They were feeling at peace, with one to bother them about anything.

“The skies are so beautiful, the moon makes the skies look so beautiful and the stars that crowds the skies, they are sparkling as well.” Hebe says softly as she lies on the side of Aaron shoulder. The romantic and natural ambience of the beach was making the place look so beautiful and with her loved one beside her, it make it look even better.

“Yea they are beautiful, they are great and it would be so great if we could dance here.” He says softly but immediately retracted his words. “Sorry Hebe, I shouldn’t have said that here to you.” He apologised.

Hebe just smiles in return and just kisses his cheeks lightly to tell him that it was okay. “It nothing dear, don't worry about it.” She says. “I am just worried about placing Charlotte in the care of Jerry and Ella. They are absent minded, I hope their date won't make them lose Charlotte for a day.” She jests.

“They won't be so stupid to lose a kid, especially Jerry, who is a security head, he won't dare lose a kid and be on the newspaper for it.” Aaron replies as he wraps his arms around her.

She lies on his chest this time and loved being enveloped by the warmth of his body and just closes her eyes. “Why aren't you questioning me about my decision to go for the surgery? I thought you would want to know about it, why are you keeping quiet?” She asked, interested to know why didn't he ask about her about her decision to go for the decision despite the huge risk of failure in that surgery.

“I know your determination to walk again, I don't wish to object to it. The operation is the last hope for you to be able to walk again. I won't want to ask about anything. I respect your decision because I know you aren't a person that would make rash decision for nothing, this is a rational decision albeit a risky one, but I respect your choice on it.” He replies calmly.

She only could kiss his lips lightly in response before hugging him tightly. “Hubby, you are the best, you know me so well. I thought you would blame me for the decision I made. But you didn't, you are the best.” She says with happiness beaming from her face.

“I am always a loving and doting husband. And a craving husband as well, when are you giving it to me?” He says naughtily as he rubs noses with her before kissing her lips lightly many times.

She giggles in response before showing her shoulder to him. “You can have me as long as you manage to carry me back to the house in one minute, starting nowwwww.” She screams out at the last word as Aaron carries her up and start running back to the beach residence right away.

The moment they reached the house, Aaron captures her lips deeply before pushing her to the wall and her legs wrapped around his waist in response. But Hebe purposely pulls away playfully and just bites his ear lightly before whispering. “Bring me to the bedroom now in 25 seconds and my body is yours and we must lock lips as well as you bring me up, like this.” She captures his lips deeply with the words finished.

Aaron loved this wild side of Hebe and just carries her upstairs to the bedroom and they fell on the bed together and Aaron starts tearing Hebe clothes apart without warning, citing his need for her. They were now bare and Aaron captures her lips before starting their lovemaking session.

_ _ _ _ _

As Rainie opened her eyes, she was lying on Show back and she gets up, looking at the time before looking back at Show, which also made her remember about what she did with Show hours ago.

She couldn't remember how many times did she did it with him and she just didn't believe that he was the only one she had with and the only one that was really her true love.

Getting up, she immediately put on her clothes and just gets ready to leave for the airport before the plane leave without her.

Walking back to Show, she kissed him on the cheeks for one last time before walking out of the room with a decision not to take a look at the kids as they will make her stay with just their looks.

But before she leaves, she decides to write a short letter to Show to tell him about it and also warn him not to look for her as he has the ability to do that and she knows very well he would just search everywhere just to find her and given his ability, he can find her in just a week.

With the letter written, she took her suitcase and then left through the big gate, into the taxi that she has asked for earlier. Before she entered the taxi, she looked at the house for one last time, the memories that were there.

She then went into the taxi and then closed the door shut to it before closing her eyes. “Show, Stephy and Xiao Xiao Bin, sorry, I love you all. Show, I am sorry for leaving you once again, so sorry.” She mumbles out softly.

As she left, Show pops out from the door and tears were streaking from his eyes. He was feeling really sad, sad that Rainie has left, she left him once again and he has already read the letter and has already made a promise himself that he won't look for her till fate decrees that they should.

If fate decrees that they will meet again, that will be the days where he will start pursuing again, start his final duties, marrying her, that will be what he will do.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here chapter 30 guys, though it isn’t as long as the previous chapter, but at least it a good update, story ending in at least 3 to 5 chapters time and I will not start a new story for now, I will finish the Seductive Killers for now first before I think of something new. But if there are really many people petitioning for a new story, I will put it in, but no Guilun pairing as I won't really pair them up together or Mike with Rainie, only SR and bebu, and as always, I really want to see comments from many of you guys, 5 comments at least, alright.

Where all the readers gone to, please comment please, I hope you guys would comment, really hope you guys would do it.