Different Side

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
After a few days staying at the hospital, Hebe was allowed home but was to be confined to a wheelchair for at least a month or two as her right leg hasn’t fully healed yet and it will take sometime before she could step on the ground with clutches.

As Aaron pushes her in to the house, she just looks around cutely and just scratches her head at the sight of the big looking room she was in. “Aaron, your house is so big and spacious.” She looks around.

“You said it was still too small for us in the future once we have a basketball team.” He teases her as he kneels down to face her.

She punches him lightly and just wheels herself to look around the house. Just then, Charlotte comes from the backyard and runs towards Hebe. “Mummy! I missed you.” She screams out as she hugs Hebe.

“Hey Charlotte, you look so sweet and cute, I didn't know I gave birth to such a cute little baby girl.” She says as she got Charlotte to sit on her lap.

Charlotte shows a sweet smile back at Hebe and just kisses Hebe cheeks. “Mummy, I love you so much, mummy, I give you a massage.” She says sweetly, massaging her arms.

Hebe felt flattered by Charlotte words and couldn't hide her happiness from the cutesy little girl and just hugs her. “Charlotte, you are so sweet to mummy, once mummy recovers, mummy will buy you anything you want, okay?”

Charlotte just giggles and kiss Hebe cheeks again but a cough was then heard. It was by Aaron and Charlotte immediately gets down and just runs towards Aaron. “Daddy, you are back, I missed you too, I love you daddy.” Charlotte says sweetly.

Aaron just smiles at Charlotte cleverness for being able to know why he coughs out and he just hugs her. “You are really so clever my dearest baby, you know daddy jealous. I love you, my dearest Xin Xin.” He kisses her cheeks lightly.

“Oh this is so gross, Aaron, you are not only gross to your wife, and also to your children. You are really an bad example for your daughter.” Rainie says as she walks out with Stephy and Xiao Xiao Bin.

Aaron just shrugs his shoulder in response and just responds. “How am I gross to my daughter, I am showering her with sweet words, isn’t that a good thing, a child not only needs toys, needs words too.” He replied cleverly.

Rainie just repeats what he said and just made it sound in an amusing tone and it made Aaron angrier and Hebe just finds it amusing. “Rainie, you are really good at mimicking other people voice, but that would offend a lot of people.” She smiles out as she wheels herself to Aaron.

“That my skill, I got lots of skills too. You know about it really well and you seen it on a number of occasion.” She says.

“I don't remember anything at all Rainie, I never see it.” That was Hebe simple reply and it was painful to Rainie as Hebe would remember every old detail of what Rainie did in the past.

There was a moment of silence, beside from the kids playing, the adult weren’t speaking at all as all three were cooped with sadness, especially Aaron and he decides to break it this instance. “Hebe, do you want a change of clothes?” He asks as he places his hands on her shoulder.

She smiles and nods towards Aaron thoughtful suggestions. “Then I have to trouble you to carry me up then.” She says.

“Or you can ask Aaron to bring clothes down for you, that will be a good idea.” Rainie shoots a tease.

Hebe blushes immediately and just throws a small pillow at Rainie, which hit her square on the face. That was her last strike at her as she was carried upstairs by Aaron as she needed a change of clothes.

Later on, as Hebe was playing with Xiao Xiao Bin, Stephy and Charlotte at the living room, Aaron was with Rainie and Show at the backyard discussing matters about Hebe.

“So about her losing her memories, it is really a bad thing to happen to her, really a bad thing especially when she just reunites with you and Charlotte.” Show says.

Aaron just shakes his head in return to Show words and just smiles sadly. “It a good thing that she lost her memories, it is a good thing that it happened.

“How could you say that Aaron, how could you say that it is a good thing that losing her memory was a good thing how could you be like this, why, you are too cruel, tell me why?” She points at him.

Aaron just laughs out sarcastically at Rainie words and just sighs. “She isn’t in pain, she doesn’t remember anything and that a good thing for her. She isn’t in pain now, she can't remember the bad things of the past, it a good thing.” He replies softly to her.

“What bad things she can't remember, what do you mean?” Rainie asked.

Aaron just sighs sadly as he looks at Hebe, who was happily playing with the kids with a big smile on her face. “She can't remember how I caused Mike to die. She can't remember his death. She can't remember the guilt she was having over using me. The pain that she held it in in the past was all gone, she couldn't remember it and that is a good thing.” He reveals.

“But she will remember it eventually for sure, you can't just keep quiet about this, she will know about it really soon given the time.” Show says. “You should tell her everything now, she might still accept you.” He suggests.

Aaron just smiles at the suggestion but just shakes his head in return. “It better that she doesn’t know anything for now, let her be happy first, happiness the key. The doctor says she must be as happy as possible, being happy will jog her memory as well.” He tells them while sighing and shaking his head.

Show just place a hand on Aaron shoulder to comfort him and the response was just a shrug to get his hands away. “I am okay, I have to take care of Hebe now and make sure I make up for my mistake, that all I can do now.” He walks towards Hebe after those words were spoke out. The statement was made, he will take care of her forever, and he will never let her leave his side ever again.

_ _ _ _ _

Show was currently at the office going through and signing documents over and over again and he found it really bored and just wanted to get out of the office to let out steam. He just finished arguing with the directors in a meeting earlier just about a small amount of profit going to them instead of going to the employees.

That wasn’t the boiling point, He was ditched at a lunch meet with another businessman about a business deal. And he was told at the last minute when he was already at the restaurant, and that made his blood boil. He was so angry and he could just kill a bear with a punch.

Right now, he just had enough of working and he just decides to leave for home, deciding to do a intense work out at his personal gym.

Right at home, he was lifting heavy dumbbells up and down and he didn't even feel any tiredness at all, anger was fuelling his strength every single seconds and he just wish to kill that businessman that ditched him.

He sees the boxing bag near the boxing ring and just decides to box his anger out at the boxing bag right away. Wearing on his boxing gloves, it has been long since he did that and he boxed the boxing bag really hard.

As he lies down on the boxing ring to rest for a moment, he felt a weight on his chest and as he opens his eyes, he sees Rainie smiling at him. He smiles back at her and just captures her lips lightly, pecking it many times. “Hey, when did you come back?” He asked.

“Quite a while, saw you boxing the boxing bag really hard, what are you so angry about?” She asks as she helps him up.

He just refuses to say and just pulls her up. His eyes widen at the attire she was wearing, she was only sporting in a sport bra and a really short sports shorts. “Wow, this attire of yours seems to be inviting me to make you mine right now.” He pushes her down and just captures her lips greedily.

But he was wearing boxing gloves and he just couldn't get a grip on her hands at all and she manages to scurry away from him. “You can't catch me and don't be so greedy here. Let have a boxing match.” She challenges.

He loves the challenge she set up and then says. “You are on then, you will lose for sure. Let make a bet as well, you lose, you have to listen to me, if I win, I listen to you, alright?” He made a bet.

“You are on then, don't underestimate me. I have trained in boxing a year ago, and I am quite good at it.” She says, snorting her nose at him.

He just shrugs at her and just throws a pair of boxing gloves towards her. “Wear it on and we start. And we keep it easy, no heavy punches, whoever touch the ground first loses.” He sets the rules.

“Fine with me then. Let start now dickhead.” She says and then jabs at him lightly.

Show allows Rainie leeway for most of the part and only jabs at her for a small number of times. She was aggressive at her strikes though she didn't strike him really hard as they both made a promise to keep this easy.

Just then, he smiles as he remembers that they wasn’t any rules set and he quickly causes her to trip and fall to the ground by using his leg to trip her gently. “Haha, you lost now, you have to listen to me for today, haha, you lost.” He laughs at her manically as he thought of what he was going to do to her at night.

“You cheated with the move you made, don't you know that in boxing, legs aren't allowed to be used as a weapon.” She accused him of cheating.

He nods to her and just replies. “Technically yes, but we aren't in a real fight, we are just having fun with each other and our rules stated that anything could be used to get the person down to the ground.” It was a smart reply as Rainie couldn't fight against it at all.

“I hate you, I am not going to talk to you again, don't even try get close to me from today onwards.” She pouts her lips before walking out of the boxing ring. But before she begins to walk out of the gym, she winks at him before blowing a soft kiss at him. “Come and get me.” She says silently to him.

He quickly runs and hugs her tightly from behind. “I am not going to let you go, you are not going to leave my arms today, not even for a single second.” Those words he said could be counted as a joke sometime but Rainie could feel that it was a statement.

She turns him around just pastes her lips to his forehead. “Show, come, let go have a bath together now, been a long time since we had that together.” She pokes him gently.

He carries her up and then runs out of the gym and Rainie just screams as Show brings her to the bathroom.

_ _ _ _ _

Late at night, Hebe was currently on the computer typing on her novel, typing it as fast as possible as Aaron came in with coffee for her. “Hey bee, coffee is here already, have a drink first before you continue.” He says softly.

“Thanks darling.” That was her swift response before she continued typing on the computer. Inspiration has gone into her and it was giving her the energy and strength to type faster as inspiration was really hard to come by for her.

But her hands were already tired and worn out from typing for the past 3 hours and that was making her slow down her work gradually bit by bit.

Just then, Aaron takes her hands away from the laptop and just massages her hands. “You should stop working already. More than 10000 words already written, you must rest now or you are going to really exhausted here.” He says gently to her as he plants a kiss on her delicate hands.

She smiles at him and just jumps on him, pushing him down to the bed and she kisses his lips lightly. “Thank you hubby, you are really so sweet.” She wraps his arms around him as he gets up.

“Why did you call me hubby for?” I am not married to you, you shouldn’t call me hubby.” He says as he caresses her cheeks.

She holds on his hands and just winks at him. “Because I love you love you love you love you love you love you so much.” She says out loudly. This was the first time he sees her cute side. She wasn’t as cute as she was in the past. The accident also changed her personality slightly too, made her cuter.

“You are so cute Hebe, do you know this is the first time you were so affectionate to me. You were never like that before in the past.” He says as he pinches her nose lightly.

She shows a smile back at him and just hugs him. “That was the past, I may not have treat you well in the past, but I am going to treat you as if you are my husband right now. Let me give you a massage now.” She smiles at him before deciding to give him a massage.

As she massaged him, Aaron was in a bliss right now. He felt so happy right now with Hebe though he was carrying a guilt in his heart. He knows how Hebe felt in the past, he knows now.

Hebe then stops the massage and just taps him gently on the shoulder. “Aaron, it late already, time for us to sleep.” She whispers to him.

He opens his eyes softly and just looks at her. What he didn't expect was right now, she sits on him legs and then winks at him. “Baby, do you want me?” She asks softly.

He didn't get what she was meaning. If she wasn’t with him earlier, he would have thought that she was drugged. “What do you mean Hebe, what do you mean?” He asks.

She pinches his cheeks lightly before planting a soft kiss on his lips. “See this dear.” She takes off her shirt and just takes his hand and places it on her bosom. “Hubby, touch me, feel me now.” She winks at him as she shows her tongue out seductively at him.

She makes another sweet move by kissing his lips softly and it turned into a hot make out session. She was his drug, he wanted her, but as the make out continued on, he couldn't do it as he felt it wasn’t right and he just pulls away from her. “Babe, let stop it here now, shall we, let just stop it here.” He moves away from her while she was already topless.

As he turns off the lights, he lies down on the bed and makes sure he doesn’t face her as he doesn’t know what he might do if he looks at her body again.

Just then, she lies on him and just whispers. “I know you want to feel it, let you feel it this way.” That was as her last attempt to seduce him into making love with her but it failed.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Know it a short chapter, but not sure how to prolong this chapter at all, alright, great things gonna happen real soon. I just have one question, where are the SR fans, why are there so little SR fans commenting. Where are you guys, comment please, just comment

Bebu fans, hope to see more fans commenting as well, I do read bebu stories and there quite a number of bebu readers who comments, hope to see you guys commenting on my story, SR and bebu fans, comment alright.