Years Gone By

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
“Hubby, wake up now, hubby wake up, I want to have some food hubby, I am so hungry hubby, wake up now, quickly, stop sleeping like a pig will you?” Rainie shouts.

Yawns were heard in response and Show just hands the phone to her. “Call for takeaway then, I am tired.” He says as he snuggles closer to his pillow.

She hits his back really hard and that got him groaning. “Oww, it hurts Rainie, you don't have to beat me over this when it hurts so damn much.” He gets up tiredly.

“I am hungry, I want to eat something, I am just so hungry and I don't feel safe walking alone outside, go out with me will you and stop sleeping like a pig everyday.” She pouts her lips as she pinches his cheeks.

He gave her a kiss and then gets off the bed, then shaking his head. “I don't know if pregnancy is a blessing or a curse to me. I can't get normal sleep all due to your weird cravings at midnight.”

Grinning from ear to ear at his ‘compliment’, she gave a clever reply. “That for marrying a crazy wild girl like me Show, that it, haha, but you aren't going to regret it.” She giggles.

As they walked towards the nearby eatery, Rainie stopped in her tracks and then clutches her stomach. “Oww, Show, let just stop for a while, my stomach is hurting.”

Show brought her to sit and then immediately says. “What wrong, are you going to give birth already, let get to the hospital right away. He was anxious as he began carrying her up.

She slaps his hands away and just pinches him. “Carly and Bill are kicking me, that why my stomach hurts, nothing much alright, don't make a big fuss out of nothing like last time.” She scolds.

“I was worried about you last time, it your first pregnancy and you are risking your life for it, I have to be worried Rainie, have to be.” He replies.

“But you don't have to call for ambulance to come and bring me for a stupid check up that cost so much and cost lots of media attention as well.” She scolded.

He kissed her cheeks to soften her anger and that cooled her down right away. “Always kiss me when we start arguing and I don't know why I agreed to marry such an anxious husband like you in the first place.” She questioned her own judgement on marrying him.

“You married me because you loved me for what I did for you, you said you married the greatest man on earth, didn't you say that?” He says as he helped her up.

“I know, I married the most caring husband who will always do whatever he can to fulfil my wishes.” She smiles at him before continuing on her words. “I know you have been having tired nights due to my weird cravings but it will be over once I give birth to the babies, okay?” She gave him a light kiss.

He wraps his arms around her and pulls her closer to him. “I am going to protect you forever, not going to let anything happen to you till the baby is born.” He presses his cheeks to her.

She steps on his foot and just crosses her arms. “So you only care about the kids, you don't care about me? Is that what you are actually saying that?” Show words got her jealous.

“Yea, I care about the kids so much, they are the most precious in my heart, they are the only thing that I will care about.” He says, smiling at her.

Rainie started crying immediately and then points at him. “So you only love my body, and the kids I am bearing for you, you only care about how y my body is, I know I am fat now, I look ugly, so you don't want me now, I hate you hate you hate you.” She cries out at him.

Surprised seeing her cry, he immediately hugged her, realising that his words had hurt her and knowing that pregnant woman will have many emotional differences than before, he immediately apologised. “Rainie, sorry, I shouldn’t have said that, I am wrong, don't cry now alright.” He pats her on the back. “You are fat, that a fact, but you are also really cute as well, you look super cute, no one look as cute as you when they are expecting.” He coos her and then plants a light kiss on her cheeks.

Those words got her cooled down and she pouts her lips cutely at him. “Remember not to say those words again, okay, let go have some food now.” She wraps her arms around his and starts walking to the eatery.

_ _ _ _ _

Hebe was carrying Natalya, her second daughter, which she gave birth to 13 months earlier.

Pregnancy happened to her right after marriage and soon she gave birth to Natalya as well as a boy called Tyson, two cute babies to accompany her along with Charlotte.

Both of them were active babies who love moving around, crawling around and Hebe was having trouble with both of them as they were repeatedly trying to get up themselves.

Carrying both babies at the same time, she calls out for Aaron. “Hey Aaron, come here right now, the two kids are really pesky, come and help me will you?”

“Coming.” His reply was loud and clear as he comes downstairs, then carrying Tyson. “They are just like you, really adventurous, love trying new things.” He says as he kisses Tyson.

She rolls her eyes sarcastically back at him and then cuddles Natalya. “Yeah right, why don't you say all the good genes they have are all from me, that better, isn’t it?” She shows out her tongue.

“Yeah, they got all your good genes, they get my bad genes, is that good enough? I am a bad person, so you will take good care of Natalya of yourself.” She hands Natalya to Aaron and stomps off angrily.

Placing Natalya and Tyson in the walker and making sure they were fine, Aaron walks to the kitchen, seeing Hebe cooking porridge for the twins and as well as Charlotte.

Walking closer to her, he wraps his arms around her and then says. “Hebe, are you angry with me? If you are, I am sorry alright, I bring you to whatever place you want to go, is that alright? Don't be angry with me.”

Hebe turns around and unexpectedly kissed him. As expected, Aaron returns to the kiss, deepening it even more.

As they broke for air, Aaron immediately pinch Hebe nose. “When did you turn so unpredictable and so naughty?”

“Er...when I got married to you, silly hubby.” She pinches his cheeks.

Aaron looks at the pot of porridge and then looks back at her. “And seem that you turned more clumsy and careless.”

“Why do you say that of me? Tell me the truth now, I promise I won't bash you up.” She smiles at him as she wraps his arms around his neck.

He sniffed the surrounds and then says. “The porridge is going to be burnt if we start getting passionate now. And a fire is going to start if you don't stop with it.”

“It nothing, just porridge burnt, it nothing...the porridge burned!!! Oh my god, that goes the lunch for the kids, oh my god.” Hebe turns her attention back to the porridge.

“It just porridge, I can buy it for them anywhere, chill Hebe, just chill.” Aaron remarks.

Hebe rolls her eyes as she stirred the porridge, then replying. “Yea, chill, the kids love this porridge, you dummy. If they don't get this porridge, they would start grumbling, you know that.”

“And you always grumble too whenever I get close to Gui Gui.” He shot out a tease at her.

Turning around to face him, she pokes him. “That was because she always gets so chummy with you right in front of my eyes and she has never regarded me as her sister-in-law.” She crosses her arms angrily as she thought of the times Gui Gui sticks to Aaron closely.

“But you know my love for you right, you know how much I love you, right?” He wraps his arms around her again.

She lies on his chest and then yawns out. “Wake me up when the kids are going to cry, okay?”

“Are you so tired right now? Didn't you had more than 10 hours of sleep yesterday, what with your lack of energy today?” He nudges her.

“It all due to you, you are so nice to lie on to sleep, I don’t want to get off you, I want to have a nice rest.” She snuggles closer to him.

Just then, the babies started crying and Hebe eyes opened briefly and she then groans. “They are crying again when I am trying to sleep.”

“They are hungry and they want us for sure, let just go feed them alright my dear? I let you sleep on me as much as you want later, okay?” He tickles her.

She pecks him on the cheeks and walks away but then steps back in to the kitchen. “Let go out two days later alone, shall we? Jerry and Ella doesn’t mind caring for the kids, let have a date together, alright?” She requested.

“Wow, an invitation from you, a surprise, really a big surprise.” He nods his head with his eyes wide open. “This seem to be the first time you are dating me. I remembered that before we got married, I was always the one that invited you out on a date with me. I am so touched that you are inviting me out on a date.” Aaron says sweetly but his words was basically laced with sarcasm.

“Then forget about that date then, we can have some nice time at home by having one nice fight and this is part of what I am going to give to you tomorrow.” Hebe throws a kick and that sent Aaron sprawling.

As he gets up, he mutters to himself. “This wife of my has one huge temper and great strength.”

Walking towards Hebe, he helps out feeding the little kids, then saying to them. “Baby, mummy is angry now, angry at daddy because daddy said something harsh about her. What should daddy do?”

Hebe looks at Aaron looking at him, not amazed at his tactics to make her happy and she just ignores him.

Aaron just continues on his tactic, then speaking again. “Baby, mommy has been wanting a diamond ring that cost a bomb that was advertised at the market, I wonder if mommy wants it.” He takes out a small velvet box and then opens it, taking the ring out.

Hebe looks at him again and sees the ring and was immediately staring at it. It was the ring that she has been targeting for the past two weeks and she only commented last time on how much she wanted that ring and now it was here.

As she faces him, he was just right in front of her, and he pecks on her lips lightly. “Come dear, let me put it on for you.” He holds her hands and then slides the ring in to her ring finger.

Her anger turned to mirth and she embraces him right away. “Dear, thank you so much for fulfilling my need, thank you for buying this ring for me.” She expresses her gratitude.

“Dear, remember about our marriage vow, I promised to take care of you and dote on you forever. Whatever things you want, I will try and get it for you as long as it isn’t too unreasonable.” He promises her.

She giggles in his arms and just pecks him on his cheeks over and over again. “I want the moon now, get it for me.” She says cheekily.

“That too greedy, how am I going to get it for you? Don't tell me you want me to ask NASA to fly you to the moon?” He remarks.

She nods to his reply and just lies on his shoulder. “I know you will be able to think of a way to get me to the moon, I know for sure.” She shows a sweet smile to him.

“But you must give me something I always wanted from you, or else I am not going to waste my energy on it.” He shows a cheeky look as he places his hand on her back, caressing it lightly.

He pinches his bum lightly which got her jumping up slightly. “Hey don't be so naughty in the presence of the babies, they will learn.” She moves around in his embrace.

“They won't, they won't care about this. The only thing they want is to play everyday...together with their little brothers and sisters.” He holds her hands. “Let have another baby, dear, let have a few more kids to fill the house with.” He carries her up.

She pushes him away and immediately places her hands on her hips. “A baby again, it been just a year since we had Tyson and Natalya and they are barely a year old and yet you want to have babies again?” She scolded.

“I can hire nanny to take care of the twins while you can concentrate on the babies, that a idea that takes down two birds with a stone.” He suggests. “Or if you want, I can quit working to help you take good care of the twins as well. Or I can ask my parents to take care of them and Charlotte together. Sure they will agree to it.” He suggests another idea.

She could only pinch his cheeks in response while pouting her lips. “You already took down what I could say, you have already planned this before hand, didn't you?” She guessed as she felt that what she wanted to say has been taken down too easily.

“Yeah, of course.” He replied. “If I didn't plan this before hand, sure you will take down all my answers.” He pinches her cheeks back in response. “So, let have a babymaking session right now, shall we?” He carries her up, attacking her neck with kisses.

She came down him and just points at the kids. “Not yet, the babies must be lulled to sleep before we start doing anything.” She blushes slightly.

“Fine, I get the babies to sleep then, wait for me in the room and dress nicely, alright, be right back.” He pecks her on the lips before walking away to carry the twins to their baby cot to let them have a good sleep.

The moment Aaron got back to the bedroom, Hebe was already waiting for him, wearing a skimpy looking night dress, then smiling at him seductively. “Hey mister, who are you looking for?” She says huskily. “You have to pay a couple of billions to make love to me.” She got off the bed seductively, walking to him.

He pins her to the wall and then smells her scent. “You smell really nice, so nice. I pay you a few tons of billion later, let make love right away.” He captures her lips and had his hands tearing her dress off.

She pulled him away from the wall for the bed, with her lips locked to his and with his hands exciting her every single nanosecond seconds as moans came from her.

As Hebe pulls away from the kiss, she then tugs at his shorts and then says. “Take it off right away and take me to paradise.”

Without warning, Hebe just takes it off quickly and then captures his lips deeply and this time, she was taken to paradise.

But the trip to paradise was just short, it was minutes long as a little girl came in. Charlotte, their 4 and a half year old daughter, who ran in to the bedroom holding her little plush. “Daddy, Mommy, Uncle Jerry and Auntie Ella brought me to Disneyland to play.” She jumps up happily, not knowing that she has interrupted her daddy and mommy sweet time together.

Aaron quickly covered himself with the shorts that was thrown on the floor, looking really anxious as he didn't want Charlotte to learn bad things from him.

Hebe was more composed and she carried Charlotte up to her lap. “Hey baby, why did you come back at some a late time, I thought you wanted to spend the night with Aunt Ella and Uncle Jerry?” She asked.

“I missed you and daddy. I missed Natalya and Tyson too. And I missed the stories that you always read to me.” She pouts her lips cutely, lying on Hebe shoulder, telling her how much she missed her. “Mummy, read a story to me, will you?” She asked innocently.

Hebe looked back at Aaron and then said silently. “Give me a few minutes, alright?”

Aaron shakes his head unwillingly but nods unwillingly after Hebe pouts her lips cutely together with Charlotte.

Jerry and Ella was peeking from the door but they were easily spotted by Hebe, who threw a pillow at their direction. “Hey Ella, Jerry, don't need to peek at me. And Jerry, aren't you being to rude to look at your sister-in-law who is covered with a blanket.” She says.

“He didn't peek at you at all, my dearest Hebe, if he dares, I make sure I torture him at night and won't give him what he wants.” Ella promised her.

Rolling her eyes in response, Hebe just shakes her head. “I think Jerry might instead make you strip and make you make lots of babies together with him.” She teases.

“Yea yea, we are leaving now, your daughter is in your care then.” Ella says before facing Jerry. “Let get home and start making babies.” She pulls Jerry out of the house right away.

Facing Charlotte, who was playing with her hair, she pinches her bubbly cheeks and then wears on Aaron shirt before facing Charlotte again. “Come, mummy will bring you to your room and start reading a story to you, okay?” She hugs her and then carries her out of the room while looking at Aaron, who sighed as he didn't manage to get what he wanted.

After the story was done reading to Charlotte, she fell asleep on Hebe shoulder and was laid comfortably on the bed to let her have a comfy sleep.

Getting in to her room, Aaron was already asleep in the bed and she could immediately guess that he has gotten tired waiting for her.

Getting onto the bed, she turns off the lights and then pecks his cheeks. “Good night darling, sweet dreams.” She says as she lies down on his shoulder to sleep, which she finds more comfortable than the pillow.

_ _ _ _ _

Show was at the conference room talking to the directors and his dad about the direction of what the company is in now but his mind wasn’t thinking about what should he be saying, he wanted to know how Rainie is right now.

Just as he was getting to the next slide, his phone vibrated right away, ringing loudly and he quickly answered. “Yea Alice, what is it?” He asked.

“Boss, Mrs Luo is outside waiting for you and she is impatiently waiting and she says if you don't come out in just a minute, she will storm just right in.” Alice replied.

“Alice, just tell my wife that I be coming out in just this.....

He was cut off as Rainie walks in, pouting her lips cutely as she had a hand on her big bulging tummy. “Hubby, you took so long, I couldn't wait anymore, I had to come here. You must be done with your presentation anyway.” She says as she wraps her arms around Show shoulder.

As a director was about to reply to her, Show waved a hand at the director, then looking at Rainie. “Yea yea, I was about to be done now, let go now.” He says, bringing her out as he winks to his assistant to continue the slides.

As they walked together hand in hand to the lift, many people looked at the loving couple in envy, mostly girls, who were all jealous of Rainie marriage to Show and all wanted to take her place right away so they can live in comfort forever.

Rainie wasn’t comfortable with people looking at her, afraid that people are laughing at her look right now.

As they were in the lift, she started tearing up, crying out loudly which shocked Show temporarily and he immediately hugs her. “Dear, what wrong, what happened, do I do anything wrong, why are you crying?” He asked, cuddling her.

“They are all laughing at me, laughing at how ugly and fat I look, they are all laughing at me, they think I am not suited for you, they think I am a fatty now, all because I am not pretty now.” She wails.

Show just chuckles at her and just kisses her cheeks. “Oh baby, why are you thinking about the negative sides of things, why can't you think positively, why can't you think that they are envying us for being such a loving couple?” He comforts her. “Think like that Rainie, think positively, think of the baby.” He tells her, kissing her cheeks a few times.

“Think positively? How am I able to when I am so ugly, and I know you are also thinking the same too, you must be thinking that I won't be as pretty as last time again, you must be thinking of banging other girls.” She cries out.

He just laughs at her insecurities and just cups her cheeks playfully. “You are just so cute Rainie, so cute.” He exclaims. “True that you look ugly and fat now, but you are the most prettiest ugly and fat looking woman in the world.” He answered cheekily.

“That isn’t funny at all, it isn’t funny.” She giggles out with tears streaking down her cheeks.

“If it wasn’t funny, you wouldn’t have laughed at all, baby. Come let go now.” He holds her, then starts walking away.

Lying on his shoulder, she giggles out at him before pecking him on the cheeks. “You are always so funny hubby, always make me laugh whenever I cry, you are so good to me.” She says out sweetly.

_ _ _ _ _

With Charlotte Tyson and Natalya not bothering them, Aaron and Hebe were having their own personal time that they had been desiring for a long time.

Dining at a famous and expensive posh restaurant with a very romantic ambience made it better but Hebe wasn’t really happy about Aaron spending so much money on a date. “Aaron, aren't you wasting too much money on reserving a seat here? It cost a bomb just to reserve a table and a bigger bomb just to order one of their signature dish here and yet you ordered 5 of them, are you not sure of the cost?” She says in dismay at the money he was wasting for her.

“If I have to spend so much having some personal time with you, let it be then and plus 5 dishes isn’t really a lot of money and plus, you have a voracious appetite, you know yourself, 5 dishes are needed to fill up your big tummy.” He says as he cut a small piece of the chicken steak. “Come, open your mouth and eat it.” He places the small piece of steak near .

Pouting her lips in response, she gradually ate the steak and immediately steps on his foot which only gained a remark. “Hit you on the bulls eye.”

Ignoring his remarks, she then asks of his plans for the night. “So where are we going to spend the night today, at the yacht, at the penthouse or at the beach house?”

“Where do you want to go today then? I let you make the decision for today.” His reply came, wanting her to make the decision today.

Spoilt for choice and not knowing what choice to make, she just shakes her head. “I don't know where to go today, you make the decision today, alright?” She asked him to make a decision.

“Alright then, we go to the penthouse for tonight then.” He decides. “Let finish our food and be on our way right afterwards.” He hurries her.

As they reached the penthouse lobby, Aaron then takes out an eye mask in just a blink of an eye, then saying. “Bee, please wear the eye mask will you?” He requested.

“For what, why you want me to wear the eye mask for?” She questioned. “It not like it is the first time I came here.” She groused.

Aaron just shows his puppy eyes to her. “Bee, come on, just wear it on, I have something in the house that you shouldn’t be seeing for now, just wear it on. I promise you can take it off once we reached the penthouse.” He promised her.

Her stance softens and she agrees to it, wearing it on, not before warning. “Better not be up any erted tricks Aaron, or I will just beat you up regardless of whatever thing you are covering my eyes with.”

“Don't worry, you can take it off once we step foot in the penthouse.” He promised.

As they got to the penthouse, Aaron carried Hebe the moment the door was opened and he kicked the door close, then whispering to her. “You can take the eye mask off now dear.”

As she took off the eye mask, the house was just pitch black and she just scolded. “It pitch black.” She says as she turns on the lights. “What are you.......”

She was stunned as the house was decorated with words ‘Happy 3rd year Wedding Anniversary, my gorgeous and more adorable wife Hebe Tien.’

Looking back at Aaron, she then remembered that it was her third year wedding anniversary already and she just looks down and then walks away from him, ashamed.

She was ashamed that she forgotten about their wedding anniversary once again.

Sitting down on the sofa, she just looks down at the floor while Aaron sat beside her, with his fingers placed on her chin, tilting her to face him. “Are you happy of the surprise I gave you this time baby?” He asked.

“Sorry hubby, I totally forgotten about our third year wedding anniversary already. I forgot it again like how I did last year.” She said with an apologetic and sad look.

Not feeling disappointed at all, he hugs her and then whispers. “Dear, I won't blame you for that. You are so busy tending to my parents, my relatives and especially the twins. It normal you would forget it.” He didn't blame her as he knew her duties well as the daughter in law of the Yan Household.

“Don't shift the blame away from me. I promised you last year that I would remember it and I will celebrate it with you.” She says sadly.

Facing her, he kissed her lips lightly and just cupped her cheeks. “Dear, it okay, we can celebrate it now, by saying those lovely words or by kissing, two choices for you.” He says.

“That so cheesy and celebrate by kissing, why don't you just start molesting me instead.” She says in jest with her cheeks still cupped by his palm.

Aaron smiles and just pushes her down to the floor. “That a good idea, molesting you. You loved it the last time I molested you, so I am going to do it again then.” He starts tickling her repeatedly.

Giggling, she holds on his hands and just places it on her bosoms. “My bosoms are only meant for you to touch forever. I am yours tonight, no protection, let have more babies.” She seduces him further, removing her dress in just seconds.

He pins her arms to the floor and starts kissing her over and over again, kissing every single inch of her body

Morning came by quickly for the couple and as sun shone onto the room, it also shone onto the clothes which were torn to shreds, all around the house.

Looking at Hebe, he was caressing her soft baby skin, loving the soft and smooth feeling of the skin which he felt it firsthand last night.

Feeling the urge to take a picture of her excellent body, he takes his phone and then snaps a few pictures with the intention of not letting her know yet so that he could in the future.

But he made a big mistake by not turning off the camera sounds which got her eyes fluttering slowly. “Dear, did you take a picture of me?” She said in her sleepy voice.

Not wanting to lie to her, he admits. “Yeah, I took a few picture of you sleeping without the blanket. I delete it right away.” He says, preparing to delete the pictures.

She just shakes her head in response, getting up tiredly while taking the phone away, then viewing the pictures herself. “You had so many of me sleeping, hundreds of them, you are so naughty to take pictures of me asleep everyday.” She says tiredly.

“You look so cute while sleeping, I just couldn't control my urge, so sorry Hebe.” He apologised.

She just smiles and pecks him, indicating to him that it was alright. “Dear, don't worry about it. It exclusively for you so you don't need to delete it but if other people sees it, you are cooked.” She threatens cutely.

Just then, her phone ring tone booms out loudly which got her attention to take it to see who it was that called her early in the morning.

“Yeah Show, what? WHAT!! RAINIE GOING IN LABOR, I BE RIGHT THERE.” She screams out.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here chapter 33, 1 or two more chaps to go, and I am back again after a brief hiatus

Was really busy with work and school commitments, that why I didn't really update, just hope that I see lots of comments for this chap, hope it good enough, made it really long for you all to read it, have a nice read and remember to give comments.