Mistaken For

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
As Rainie opens her eyes, she felt so tired and sore and she just didn't feel like getting up at all as her lower body was very sore. “This hurts so much, that was some rough I had last night with that jerk but it is great.” She muttered softly to herself.

Just as she gets up to lie on the bed frame, she then sees Show beside her, talking on the phone, showing a real keen look to her and his eyes was just fixed to her chest and her immediate reaction was to throw a pillow at his face.

“Kevin, get this done alright, I will sponsor part of the movie, alright, I just want her to be in this movie, nothing much, I guarantee she won't be a eye candy, I guarantee that she will act really well in the drama, she has credential, you see her previous dramas, she won awards for best actress, that good enough.” Show says while sneaking his arms around Rainie waist.

Show just sighs as he hears his friend remarks. “I am sure it will work out, the drama has such a big cast, I know it is an action movie, I know you are demanding your female lead actress to act in action scenes personally, I know, I guarantee that it will work alright, thanks.”

As he ends the call, he pushes Rainie down to the bed, then wrapping his arms around her back. “It was so hard to get my friend to get you in his big budget film, it was damn so difficult.” He says huskily. “Aren't you going to reward me with a kiss?” He asked cheekily.

She just pushes him away before stretching out to get her clothes which was strewn on the floor.

But Show just pulls her back to where she was earlier and he hands her his shirt. “Wear it on, I want to see you wearing my shirt, you will look cuter in it, I will make breakfast for you after I wash up.” He then kisses her forehead lightly. “Dress up quickly or else I will eat you. He says cheekily before getting off the bed to the washroom to wash up.

As he walks out of the bathroom, he could see Rainie barely getting up as her lower body was sore and all of it was due to his and her fault as they didn't stop on last night.

As he walks to sit down beside her, Rainie slaps his chest hard and he was just bemused and he just looks at her, wanting to hold her tightly as she was looking way so cute in his dress shirt.

As she gets up, she tries walking, but was so sore till she fell onto Show, who fell on the bed.

He just laughs at her before getting up, then carrying her up his arms. “I be your delivery boy for today, what do you want me to do right now?” He asked.

“Bathroom, I want to have a wash on my face right now, bring me to my bedroom now, all my stuff are inside. She says softly.

Show then carries her to her own room bathroom to have a wash and he purposely stays in. “Let me stay here, will you.” He says cheekily.

“ you, off.” That was her reply to him and he just holds her in response.

“We just ed each other last night, so you want it again.” He says cheekily and was slapped lightly in response by Rainie on the cheeks.

“Get out now before I kill you.” She mouths out angrily and Show just smiles at her, then winking at her before getting out of the bathroom.

As she was done with the wash, she then looks at her neck, which was full of hickeys and she then touches it. “What the hell did I just do, I made love with him last night just for the sake of fame.” She mutters to herself. “Though I am in a big movie right now, an action one, but how am I going to work with him, he is only my bodyguard and now, he has turned into my partner, what the hell I just did.” She screams out loudly.

She then walks out of the bathroom and was immediately carried up by Show. “I will bring you downstairs right now, you can watch the TV while I make breakfast for you.” He announces to her before bringing her outside.

Just as he walks downstairs, Xiao Xiao Bin himself was watching TV and he just smiles at Rainie and Show just as Show lets Rainie down on the sofa.

“Daddy good morning.” Xiao Xiao Bin greets, then kissing Show on the cheeks. “Good morning, Rainie jie jie.” He shows a cutesy face to her and then hugs her.

Rainie was surprised initially, but hugs him back before patting him on the back.

“Bin Bin, stay with Rainie jie jie and you can call her mummy if you want to, she will be your future mommy.” Show says cheekily but Xiao Xiao Bin doesn’t understand anything at all and he was scratching his head.

Rainie just caresses Xiao Xiao Bin on his tummy and then gives him a deep kiss on his cheeks. “Bin Bin, daddy has gone crazy today, don't care about daddy.” She says.

“Rainie jie jie, can I ask you a question?” Xiao Xiao Bin asked.

Rainie nods to it and Xiao Xiao Bin then says. “Rainie jie jie, are you one of daddy many girlfriends that just leaves in tears?” He asked.

Rainie shakes her heads immediately towards Xiao Xiao Bin questions and just pats his head. “Bin Bin, Rainie jie jie isn’t one of them, Rainie jie jie is just daddy employer, daddy is assigned to protect me till the person that tries to kill daddy is found.” Rainie explains.

“But why did I see daddy carrying you earlier?” He asked curiously.

Rainie just smiles at the lovable and adorable Xiao Xiao Bin. “You are so cute, Bin Bin, so cute.” She exclaimed cutely. “Daddy and Rainie jie jie has got together for benefits, Rainie jie jie won't be your mummy, it has to be someone suitable.” She explains her relationship with Show.

Xiao Xiao Bin just nods to it cutely and then sits on Rainie lap which hurts her at first but she allows it as she loves the cute kid as he was so cute and she then wonders. “How come the son is so cute and adorable when the dad is such an idiotic piece of plus jerk.”
_ _ _ _
As Aaron finishes signing the contract with his client, he just breathes a sigh of relief and then looks at Hebe, who was obviously bored and she then grumbles. “Why did you bring me overseas for, there is nothing for me to do, only following you to business meets, it all crap.” She says out loudly.

“Shh, keep quiet, you are being really loud here, do you want me to give you a mic?” He asked sarcastically.

Hebe kept her voice down and then pinches Aaron on his thigh lightly while at the same time then saying. “I thought coming here would be good but there is nothing for me to do at all, I rather go to your office and type crap.” She complained. “When are we going to get back to Taiwan?” She asked in an desperate tone.

“Two days later, we can go shopping today, if you want, I can bring you to some place to shop.” He suggested. “Seeing you so bored right now, I think if I don't let you shop, I will get killed, but let wait for Jerry to return first.” He decided.

Just then, Jerry came in with other bodyguards and then sat down. “Alright, got back already, so far, I didn't see anyone suspicious while I was walking back, we can leave now.” He said.

Aaron and Hebe then get up to leave back for the hotel right away.

Just as they were about to enter their designated car, a shot was then fired, which missed everybody and the passerby all started to screams while Hebe and the rest just takes the guns out. “Where was the shot from, does anyone know?” Jerry asked.

“I can’t see it at all, alright, I fire a shot just to get his attention.” Hebe said before getting up to fire a shot.

The assailant immediately shot back and this time, Jerry could see where it was and he immediately took the chance to open fire and it hit the assailant down to the floor.

Jerry and Hebe immediately got up to get to the assailant and as they walks towards him, he fired a shot, which missed Jerry, but it hit Hebe on her left calf, causing her to fall on the floor.

Aaron quickly gets to her while Jerry just kicks the assailant gun away and he tied the assailant up while Aaron checks on Hebe. “Hebe, how are you right now, come, I send you to the hospital.” He says anxiously.

She just stops him and then tries to get up on her own but failed miserably. “The bullet must have grazed me, just ointment on it and I will be alright.” She says, wincing in pain as blood flows off her calf.

“That a bullet for Christ sake Hebe, I am going to bring you to the hospital this instance, guys, come, let go.” Aaron said, then carrying Hebe up to the car.

Later on, as the doctor comes out, the Yan brothers then walks to the doctors. “Hey doctor, how is Hebe right now?” Both Jerry and Aaron asked at the same time.

“She is alright except for a graze, she doesn’t need to stay overnight, I prescribed some medicine for her already, she has a fever right now due to that shot, but it will be controlled pretty easily.” The doctor told both the brothers. “Just go to the pharmacy to get her medicine please.” The doctor said out with a pleasant smile on his face.

“I go see Hebe, you go get the medicine.” Aaron says to Jerry and immediately walks in to check on Hebe right away while Jerry just sighs before walking to the pharmacy.

As Aaron sees Hebe, she was totally fine and she was forcing herself to get off the bed but was then immediately held back by him. “Don't get off the bed, you aren't really good yet, come, I bring you back to the hotel.” He then carries her up but she fidgeted in his hold.

Just then, a few policemen came and then stopped them. “So sorry, Mister, Miss, you are required to give a statement on what happened earlier.” The police said.

Both Aaron and Hebe sighs at it before muttering at the same time. “Can we do this another time?”

No was the police answer towards them and they just sigh again before giving their statement to the police.

Later on, as Hebe finishes her food, she was really tired and exhausted and she just walks out of the restaurant to have some fresh air.

As she walks out, she just drifted around the place aimlessly as she was exhausted and tired and the memories of her and ex-boyfriend came to her mind.

She didn't know that she had walked a long way from the restaurant to her current location and as she looked back, she immediately panicked and that was one of her weakness.

When she get lost at a foreign place, especially overseas, she would always panic and that what she did, looking around and she just slumped down as she didn't have any sense of security and energy with her.

“Mike, where are you, come and save me, I am lost here, save me.” She said to herself. “Save me now please, I need you.” She mumbled to herself as she hugged her knees together.

Back at the restaurant, both Jerry and Aaron started to get worried and both stood up at the same time. “This is too long, I am going to find Hebe right now.” Both Aaron and Jerry said at the same time.

As Aaron and Jerry were outside, Jerry then suggested. “I go to the left side, you go to the right side, call back if you find Hebe.”

“Same to you, call back if you find her.” Aaron said before walking to his direction to find Hebe.

As he looks around, he just couldn't find her and he just calls out. “Hebe Tien, where are you, can you shout out for me?” He shouts.

Even when his voice echoed through the air, no one answered and he just sighs before continuing on his search.

He was about to give up on the searching when he sees her hugging her legs at the alley and he immediately walks towards her. “Hebe, here you are, come, let get back to the hotel now.” He gets down to her, then pulling her up.

Immediately as Hebe looks up, she mistakes Aaron for Mike and she just hugs him. “You are finally here to save me, I been waiting for you for a long time, you are finally here to save me.” She says softly.

Aaron was surprised for a moment but lets her hug him and he then pats her on her back. “It okay, I am here now, come, let get back to the hotel now.” He smiles at her before carrying her back to the restaurant.

Soon she fell asleep in his arms and he just sighs. “This is such an good opportunity to bed her, but why don't I have the heart to do it, I don't dare to, what with me.” He mumbles to himself as he walks back to the restaurant.

As they were back at the hotel, Aaron then places Hebe down on the bed and then touches her forehead and it was really hot and he then turns to say to Yumi, who was one of the girls that followed him in. “You go change her alright, her body is really hot, when you are done, tell me.” He says and then goes out.

Minutes later, Yumi then opens the door and then let Aaron in and he immediately walks in to check on her to see if she was alright.

As he was done checking her, he then walks to Yumi. “Alright, you can get back to your room and rest now, it late, I will check on her, but keep your number on so I can ask you for any help if I need it.” He says politely.

Yumi smiles and then bows politely to Aaron before leaving the suite while Aaron walks back in the room to check on her, then looking at her while she slept. “What is this now, I used to bed girls, why is this happening to me, what has gone wrong with me?” He mutters to himself.

She then trembles slightly, feeling really cold and Aaron immediately covered the blanket to her neck level, then patting her on her hair but she was still trembling.

He immediately held on her hands but it didn't help and he just looks at the time and he immediately knew she hasn’t taken her medicine yet.

He immediately brought her medicine and then fed it to her right away.

As he puts the medicine away on the table, she then calls for him. “Come back to me, where are you, come back here.” She says softly to him.

He immediately walks back to Hebe and she immediately hugs him, then pushing him down to the bed.

“You are back now, hold me, hold me like how you always do when I am so terribly sick.” She says softly, but sweetness was evident in her words.

Aaron tries moving away but Hebe just held onto him tightly, then saying. “Don't leave me, you said you will never leave me, you aren't going to leave me today, you aren't.” She hugs him tighter.

He tried to move away, but this time Hebe captures his lips surprisingly and his face just flushes this time, and he immediately tried to move away but failed miserably as she wrapped her arms around his neck to prevent him from leaving.

Soon, he gave in, then giving in to her nectarous lips and it starts a short make out session between the both of them.

As he breaks away for air, she pushes him away before lying on his chest to sleep right away, but not before saying. “I love you Mike.”

Aaron was surprised by it initially but when he heard the word Mike, he immediately knew she must have mistaken him for her ex-boyfriend.

He wanted to get out of the bed, but being with her right now makes him not wanting to and he just turns off the lights, then hugging her back to sleep, not caring of what will happen to him the next morning, he just bear with it and just keep quiet about the kiss, and at most, he just have to apologise and that the nominal damage he will get at most.
_ _ _ _
As Hebe wakes up the next morning, she gets up and then clutches her head in the process, and it was due to the fever that was causing her.

Though she doesn’t want to get up, she needs to as she had to accomplish her job of protecting Aaron, that was the tough thing of being an bodyguard that holds an gun.

As she was done with the wash up, she walks out of the room tiredly, then walking to her laptop to but before she could do so, she got very dizzy and she just fell back.

But instead of landing at the floor, she lands at something warm and as she turns around, she sees Aaron and he just sighs before supporting her to the sofa to sit down to rest.

“You are sick and you still wants to come out, are you mad?” He asked.

She just massages her forehead and just yawns. “You are the first client that cares so much for your bodyguard instead of your safety, it the first time I see it.” She says.

“Don't change the topic Hebe Tien, what wrong with you?” He asked.

She just lies down on the bed and then closes her eyes. “I am not like you, my family isn’t so rich, the family business isn’t so good and I have to provide for 3 of my little brothers and sisters, that why.” She says.

“Oh I see, but aren't you drawing a huge salary for yourself?” He asked.

Hebe just sighs and then yawns again. “So what?” She shouts. “I have to help my family with the problems, my youngest sister has a heart problem that isn’t easily solved easily, my younger brother is in U in US studying, I have to remit money to him monthly and my another brother needs money for his design course in U.” She explained.

“I can help you with your financial burden if you want to Hebe, but I just want something in return.” He says it in an obvious manner.

“My body right, many clients has said that and what I did was a punch to their face, you are lucky I am still sick, or you are already dead.” She says, then getting to her laptop.

As she turns it on, she checks the surveillance camera and her eyes just widens at the video that lies ahead.

As she finishes watching it, Aaron, who was drinking his coffee then walks towards her and as he sees the video, sweat drips from his forehead.

Hebe exhausted look turns into anger and she immediately throws a big punch to Aaron face that sent him flying to the floor.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here chapter 5 for you guys, thanks for the comments guys, really thank you for it, I hope to see you commenting again, and hope you comment on other SR and bebu writers stories too, comment alright.

Bad news is I won't be able to update fast as school starting real soon.