Destiny Clash

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
As the sun started to shine, so did the clouds and the winds began blowing as well and birds started chirping around the trees and as well as crowding the skies too.

But there was a couple who were in bed, still in their deep slumber, with their arms tightly knitted around each other back with the blanket covering over their bare bodies and also to keep them warm as well.

Just then, the alarm started ringing and the couple just groan slightly before snuggling close to each other, not caring about the alarm for now. But the continuous ringing of the alarm made them wake up at the same time and they stretched out for the alarm together, turning it off at the same time but they fell off the bed as well, also together at the same time.

As they got up, they giggles at each other and Show then gets up but Rainie just pulls him back down on the floor.

As he looks at her, she was pouting her lips at him and he then kisses it lightly before hugging her. “Yeah babe, what is it, why are you pouting your lips at me?” He asks her gently in his soft and husky voice.

“I didn't take pills yesterday, I might get pregnant easily for sure and I am sure you didn't use any protection.” She was worried and she just hits him lightly with her lips pouting cutely at him.

He just chuckles at her and just hugs her to his chest and she just listens to his heartbeat, feeling at calm. “I am sorry then, but you started everything and I couldn't resist any y moves from you, I lost to you, I am sorry baby. But if you get pregnant, I will take responsibility for everything, I will marry you and I will take good care of you for sure.” He says softly to her.

She was mesmerised by his words and just looks up at him and just pecks his lips lightly. “So sweet, love you. Bring me up to the bed now Zhu Zhu.” She says softly as she sits on his lap.

He carries her up to the bed but as he places her on the bed gently, she pulls him for a hard kiss on the lips and he just returns it with fervent passion as he caresses her cheeks lightly while her shoulders with his other free hand.

As they broke the kiss for air, they giggles at each other and Rainie just shows her hands out for him. “Hug hug, I feel so cold right now, I need you to hug me now, I need a hug to keep the mosquito and the rashes away from me.” She wants a hug from him.

He hugs her right away and just looks at her shoulders, it has hickeys all over it and her neck as well, it has many hickeys too and he just touches it. “Oh my, you were so naughty last night, no wonder I kept kissing you and giving hickeys to you. You were just too seductive last night.” He says softly to her.

“You weren’t bad either, you made me scratch your back hard, let me see your back. Wow, terrible scratches from Miss Rainie Scarlett Yang. It must be costing a lot of money for sure.” She grins.

He just coughs out at her and just lies down beside her. “It is Mrs Luo Zhi Xiang, Rainie, you are Mrs Luo since today onwards. You are mine, my forever, my darling, my girlfriend, my wife and the mother of my kids.” He says.

“Not yet, I haven’t agreed to the marriage yet, I didn't say yes to your...your...proposal.” She finished her words with pain evident on her face.

He was immediately concerned about her and then asks. “What happened darling, why is this happening to you, where are you feeling pain at?”

“There hurts, it hurts there, you went into me hard last night and you kept engaging in that, it hurts, but it will be okay as long as I have some nap, it be really okay soon.” She replies with a weak smile on her face to assure him that she was alright.

He hugs her tightly and then caresses her hair. “So sorry, was so caught up with you last night. You were so naughty last night. You seduced me over and over again, your cute look were so irresistible yesterday, how am I going to resist you?” He cuddles her.

“That why you loved me so much but I don't love you.” That was her cheeky reply and she was immediately silenced with a light kiss.

He tickles her and then says. “Say you love me, or I am going to torture you again and again right now.”

“I love you Show, I want to be with you, forever and never break up with you again.” She lies on his shoulders as she pushes his hands away.

He hugs her tightly and pecks her forehead lightly and cuddles her. “I love you too as well, Rainie, let just get married now will you, don't think, just marry me, it just a document, sign it and be my wife, so we can be together forever.” He suggests.

“As you said, it just a document, I don't want to get married yet, I still have one more album to produce, I promise you, once it is done, I will marry you, alright? Hook pinkies now.” She shows her pinkies out to him.

He hooks pinkies with her and just hugs her tightly before saying. “You are my wife now, in my heart, you are my wife, you are Mrs Luo.” He says softly to her.

“I know, you are my hubby now, you have to take good care of me and now, I want to sleep in, so wake me up later for lunch, alright?” She says sweetly as she lied on his shoulders to rest.

Just then, Stephy comes in and just runs towards the couple, hugging both of them. “Daddy mommy, good morning.” She says loudly to both of them.

“Hey Stephy, why did you wake up so early?” Rainie asked as she placed her on her lap.

She touches Rainie hairs and just looks at Show and then asks curiously. “Hey daddy mummy, why are both of you not wearing anything on?”

Rainie got embarrassed right away and Show just chuckles at her and just kisses her cheeks lightly. “Daddy and mommy got romantic last night, that why, daddy will wear his shirt on now, you let mummy sleep in, she isn’t feeling quite well.” He says as he holds her hands to lead her out of the room.

But she just rushes in and just gives Rainie a hug. “Mummy, I hug you right now, I will keep you warm, I keep the bacteria away from you.” She says innocently.

Rainie just kisses Stephy lightly on the cheeks before cuddling her. “My dear little baby, mummy don't need your hug, mummy will be okay alone, go downstairs with daddy now, be a good girl, alright?” She says before planting a light kiss on Stephy cheeks.

Stephy walks towards Show and grins at Rainie for the last time before heading out of the room and Show just blows a kiss at Rainie before saying out silently. “I love you.”

She got the words and blows a kiss back at her before pushing herself down on the bed to have a rest with a big smile on her face. But before she slept, she takes the ring that was on the table and then wears it on. “It belongs to me now, I am going to marry him, I am going to be the wife of the greatest husband ever.” She says to herself before she closes her eyes to rest.

_ _ _ _ _

Hebe was ranting at her publisher on the phone, quarrelling with him over the phone due to the book quality being really bad and the quarrel has been going on for nearly half an hour without any attempt from both sides to stop.

Aaron didn't want to intervene with it as her quarrels was getting more and more raged up and he would rather cover Charlotte ears as Hebe was now shouting vulgarity words at the publisher and he just sighs just Charlotte moves away.

“Daddy why are you covering my ears, and who is mommy shouting to, she is so fierce?” Charlotte asked cutely.

Aaron just smiles out at Charlotte and just whispers to her. “Mommy is angry at one of her workers back at the States, she isn’t really happy with them as they did many wrong.” He explains.

“Mommy has never scolded me for anything I did wrong, why is she scolding her workers?” Charlotte asked further due to curiosity.

Aaron just cuddles Charlotte and just hugs her. “Charlotte, you will know about it in dear when you are older, alright? Be a good girl and go play with your little doggy lucy now, I believe she would want to play with you. And I know you want to play with her as well.”

“Thanks daddy.” Charlotte jumps off the sofa livelily and just runs towards the dog before starting to play with it.

Just as Hebe walks out of the study room, anger and frustration were all on her face as she walks down to sit beside Aaron. “I don't get it at all, why did they make a mistake and used the wrong cover for the book and they even didn't bother to tell me about it at all till I had to find out about it myself on the internet, this is bull.” Hebe grumbles angrily.

“Chill dear chill, don't be angry, you are going to get lots of pimples on your face for sure.” He says in jest.

“To hell with those pimples to hell with them, I am not going to care about pimples now, I am really angry at how they did my book cover without telling me at all, they didn't even bother to ask my opinion at all.” She grumbles again.

Aaron just chuckles at her and just pecks on her cheeks. “Don't be angry now alright, just let it be now, no use crying over spilled milk, am I right? No use crying over it.” He says, caressing her cheeks gently to calm her down.

“I know but it is no----.” She was silenced by Aaron by his lips and she had no answer for it at all and just gives in to it easily.

As they breaks away for air, Hebe blushes immediately and just runs away from Aaron right away and Aaron then gave chase. “Hebe, don't try running away from me, don't need to be embarrassed like this.” He says in jest as he chased after her.

She couldn't get away from him at all and was caught by him easily and he just tries to kiss her again which she dodges quickly and she immediately tries to push him away but instead, got both of them falling into the swimming pool together.

As they both got themselves afloat, Aaron just giggles at Hebe but she wasn’t happy about falling into the pool and she just splashed him with water. “See, now you made both of us wet in the water, this is so disgraceful.” She climbs up the ladder to get out of the pool.

Aaron just pulls her down and just holds her. “No no no, I didn't say you can leave this pool at all, you are going to stay here right now till I agree to let you down here.” He just whistles at her as he hugs her tighter. His eyes were looking at her wet clothes, it was exposing all her undergarments.

She pushes his head to make him look away before covering herself with her hands. “Don't look at me you stupid idiot or I am going to gorge your eyes.” She threatens but it was really weak as she was afraid of Aaron as she was moving away while he walks towards her.

“You are afraid of me, you seem really afraid of me, why are you so afraid of me for? Am I so terrifying?” He says huskily as he wraps his arms around her.

His hands were removing her singlet slowly and she just began to lose it, she began to lose all her rational thinking and she just throws her singlet away before capturing his lips deeply.

Surprised initially, he refused to let her win the battle of intimacy and he kissed her back with even deeper passion, he wants her to submit to him right now. He needs her and he can't resist her, and he couldn't fight her at all.

Kissing now wasn’t enough for both of them now, his hands started roaming to the side of her body. And god, how hot her skin was, he couldn't stop touching her and her soft lustful moans made him want her even more. She arched her back for him, silently giving him the permission to touch her whenever he wants to.

As much as he wanted to continue touching and kissing her right now, he had to stop as he didn't want to push it too far as he didn't want Charlotte to see it and he just pulls away and just kisses her one time on the lips. “Let stop it here, or else we are going to make lots of love at this swimming pool and Charlotte going to learn a lot of vice from both of us for sure.” He stretches out for her top to give it to her.

She just giggles at him and just wears it on before hugging him. “Carry me up the pool then, I don't wish to walk, I feel so tired walking to the stupid ladder. If you don't carry me, I won't be giving you anything special tonight.” She winks at him.

He just pinches her nose lightly and just carries her out of the swimming pool and to their surprise, Charlotte was still having a fun time with their golden retriever Lucy and they just laughs out in surprise as they covers themselves with a towel.

“Take care of Charlotte first, I go have a bathe, love you.” She kisses his lips lightly before walking upstairs to have a fresh change of clothes.

As Hebe walks back downstairs after her bath, she had an terrible headache out of a sudden, it hurts her, her whole head was feeling like it has been stabbed by hundreds of knives and choppers, she couldn't handle the pain.

The pain caused her to close her eyes and she was unable to open it at all as the pain continued and she just falls to the floor clutching her head in the process.

Aaron who was walking in with Charlotte, immediately rushed towards her. “Hebe, what happened, what wrong, what is wrong with you? What happened to you?” He asked in concern.

“My head, it hurts so much, it hurts really much, it really hurts, it feels like it has been stabbed many times.” She replied in pain

Just then, flashback of memories came in her mind, images of the past few months, everything starts coming to her mind, her being with Mike, her using Aaron, her being with Aaron, engagement with Aaron, and last of it, her learning of Aaron being the one that caused Mike death. She remembered everything.

The pain just subsided, and she just looks up at Aaron and fury just came towards her and she just slapped his face hard. “You murderer, you killed Mike, you caused him to die, give him back to me, you killed my fiancée, my husband, you killed him, return him to me.” She strangled him hard.

He tries prying her hands away but to no avail and he just struggles. “Hebe....calm...down....let...go...of...me...Charlotte....get...mummy...away.” He struggles.

“Mummy mummy, what are you doing to daddy, you are hurting daddy, mummy don't hurt daddy like this, mummy mummy.” Charlotte shakes Hebe repeatedly with tears coming off her eyes as she was frightened and Hebe just lets go the moment she sees Charlotte.

Aaron was struggling on his breath and Hebe hands just trembled, she didn't know what just happened over her, she strangled him and frightened Charlotte. The memories that came to her mind was killing her and she just runs away, runs out of the house.

As painful as Aaron felt on his neck, he couldn't let Hebe just run away and he immediately gave chase to her right away.

She ran to the road, right in the middle of the road and Aaron immediately shouts for her. “Hebe no, don't run out there, there are calls, you are going to get yourself killed.”

“Get away from me, don't chase me, just get away from me this instance, get away from me right now, just get the hell away.” She screamed back as she kept running.

Aaron just stops in horror as a sports car sped towards Hebe and just screams out. “Hebe, jump away now. HEBE JUMP AWAY!!! HEBE NO!”

It was in vain as Hebe just stood there dazed as the car hits her which flew her a few metres away from where she originally was.

Aaron just runs to her while getting someone to look after Charlotte and he immediately cradled her. “Hebe, respond to me now, respond to me, don't give up now, wake up.”

Hebe was unconscious but was still breathing and that got Aaron relieved as he carried her up, bringing her to the pavement while waiting for the ambulance to arrive.

Just as the doctor came out of the ICU, Aaron just grabs on the doctor shoulder and just says. “I only want to hear good news, not bad news, tell me she is fine now.”

“None of her internal organs were hurt during the accident but she had one bad problem now.” The doctors wasn’t optimistic.

“What happened to her, just tell me, what just happened to her, is she suffering from brain damage, or is she not willing to live, just tell me.” He grips the doctor shoulder even tighter.

The doctor just shrugs Aaron hands off him and just sighs. “Your girlfriend might not be able to walk again, her legs are quite seriously hurt during the accident. There is at least 65% chance she might not be able to walk again. She might not be able to touch the ground with her legs.

“I have money, just bring in the best doctors and just operate on her, I know she will be healed, I know it.” He grips the doctor shoulder once again, wanting the doctor to operate on her.

The doctor just shakes his head in reply. “Even if operation is done, she still won't be able to walk again, her nerves for her legs were hurt as well, it is quite injured too, that operation is risky and no doctors here are good enough to do that surgery, they aren't good enough.”

Aaron just slumps to the floor and just shakes his head in dejection. An car accident caused her to lose her memories and now a car accident has caused her unable to walk again.

“Doctor, does she know about it yet?” That was his final hope left as he didn't want Hebe to know, not being able to walk would kill her, it would just kill her.

“She doesn’t know for now, she is still unconscious for now but will be awake shortly.” The doctor replies.

Aaron just sighs and just looks down with tears dripping on the floor. Hebe now can't walk anymore, that will be really difficult for him to tell her, he doesn’t know what to do now, he was at a loss.

Just then, a pair of arms was on Aaron hands and as he looks up, Charlotte was looking at him and just cleans his tears off. “Daddy, you told me that crying won't solve matters, don't cry daddy. There a way as you said, there always a way to solve this problem.” She says cutely.

Aaron just hugs Charlotte quickly with tears falling rapidly.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
That how fast I could be, I try to update over the weekends or tomorrow, I try my best guys, but I need you all to comment too, comment please.