It About Now

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
As weeks gone by, Show wasn’t himself anymore, without Rainie, he was different, his jovial self wasn’t there when he meets clients or goes for dinner with his parents. His jovial self will only come out when the kids plays with him.

Now he was tempted and had the big urge to find where Rainie was despite the promise he made to her in his heart, the promise that he promised that he won't look for her till she came back. But the ache of not being able to see her made him feel really sad and he just wants to find where she was, make sure that she is safe.

Just then, Stephy walks in alone and she then jumps on Show back. “Daddy daddy, play with me, piggyback me around the house.” She says sweetly.

Show couldn't turn down her daughter request and promptly piggybacked her and listened to her, deciding to walk around to placate her. As they walked around the house, Stephy then starts a conversation. “Daddy, when are you going to get mummy back?”

That was a question that stumped him and he couldn't answer it and he could only return with a question. “Why are you asking about it dear? Are you missing mummy?” He asks.

“I miss mummy stories and I miss mummy cuddling me and doting on me and mummy super duper delicious food. I want mummy to be back here. I want mummy and daddy sleeping at the left and right side and I want both mummy and daddy to kiss me to wake me up.” She says, pining for Rainie as she missed him.

Show sighs and could give a bad reply which he knows Stephy will throw a tantrum to it. “Daddy has made a promise to mummy already. Mummy wants to find her worth in life. She doesn’t want me to find her, she want daddy to stay back here and take care of you. And daddy can't just leave you and your little brother Bin Bin alone here right, I can’t just do that.” He says.

“Daddy, you told me that if you work hard, you will get the things you want to get, but daddy, why aren't you getting it, why aren't you doing what you preach to me and Bin Bin everyday. You said that we should try and get what we want, we should work hard for it. You aren't even working on it, if you worked on it, mummy might accept you, do you know about that?” She says.

Show was amazed at Stephy intellect and the words she spoke out, amazed that she remembered his teaching at heart and she was now advising him on what he should do. He lets her down and then kiss her forehead lightly. “Stephy, you are really too young to understand the affairs of heart, you are only 6 years old. Daddy will settle it eventually.” He says, not wanting Stephy to meddle in it for now.

“I know I don't understand what you and mummy does. But daddy, are you going to wait for years for mummy to come back. It will be too late, what if mummy gets into trouble, what if mummy dies just tomorrow, won't you regret everything if mummy just goes missing or if mummy get married to someone, aren't you going to regret it?” She says again.

Show looks at Stephy in amazement and he could only shake his head. He was never so proud of his kids before. He didn't know that Stephy has wisdom that he doesn’t have. And she gave him that and gave him the motivation to get Rainie back.

But he has a dilemma right now, how will he leave the kids to, he can't just rush off to find Rainie without the kids being taken care of by the people that he could trust with. “But it has to wait first, how are you and Bin Bin going to stay with if I run off to find Mummy.” He says.

“Daddy, you are really stupid, you can leave me and Bin Bin with grandpa and grandma, that is already a really good suggestion and it good enough.” Stephy scolds.

Show just laughs out at Stephy and if it was a normal case, he would have hit her bum but this was a special case and he hugs her. “Then daddy will leave tomorrow night alright, daddy will spend the remaining hours with you and Xiao Xiao Bin, is that alright?” He decides.

“No, I want daddy to reunite with mummy and give me a few siblings for me and Xiao Xiao Bin to play with.” She says cutely, reverting to her cute self.

He kisses her cheeks lightly and just hugs her. “Stephy, you gave daddy the encouragement on what to do, daddy promises you that he will bring mummy back to your side for sure.” That was a statement, he would bring Rainie back, he will spare no effort to get her back.

_ _ _ _ _

The sunshine in Los Angeles wasn’t really helping much for Rainie, who instead found the weather annoying and hot that wasn’t helping her at anything. Worse of it was that many shops were closed for celebration for 4th of July.

Not able to shop, bad weather, not knowing any people there was bad enough for her and being known due to her award winning movies was even worse as she was afraid that with her influence in the States, Show will find where she is and might just find her and just force her to come back with him.

Walking around the street, she passed by a hospital and just looks at it before walking away. Hospital was now her bane, she hates seeing the hospital because it will make her remember how she lost her babies, how she had a miscarriage twice.

Without looking up, she just continues to walk on the pathway and as it was advised, never look down while walking as you might hit on someone and that was what she has done. She bumped onto someone and she apologised as she looks up slowly. “Oh sorry, I am so sorry...so sorry...Hebe?” She was surprised to see her. “Hebe, why are you here? And Aaron, why are the both of you here?” She asked.

Hebe smiles at Rainie and just holds on her hands. “Why are you here then, my dearest darling?” She smiles happily.

Soon, the two good friends were at a restaurant to catch up with each other to talk about with Aaron away to have a business meet with his associates at other restaurant.

“Why are you here Rainie? You told me that you were going overseas, why are you in Los Angeles? I didn't know you will come to this place.” Hebe says, asking for the reason of why Rainie was here.

Rainie could only shrug her shoulder in response indicating that she doesn’t know. “I don't know, I just bought the air ticket to here. Maybe I just drifted here because of shopping, I don't know.” Her tone of her voice was really dead and she seem uninterested.

“You seem really tired emotionally and exhausted and disinterested in talking to me. What is wrong, Rainie, tell me.” Hebe says, easily noticing that Rainie wasn’t herself.

Rainie just crumbles down on the table and starts crying suddenly which shocks Hebe temporarily as she didn't know why Rainie cried out suddenly but she immediately felt the duty to comfort her. “Rainie, what is wrong, what happened, don't cry alright, just tell me what is wrong now instead of keeping it in your heart.” Hebe advised.

“Hebe...I...miss...him...I...miss...Show, I miss him so damn much, I miss the kids but yet I left them. I left Stephy and Xiao Bin, I left them back there, I am a bad mother to them, and I am a bad girlfriend to Show, I am worthless now. He loves kids and I can't bear kids for him anymore, my life will be in danger if I give birth to any babies. I am worthless now, I am not good enough for him now.” She cries out to Hebe, who hugs her quickly to comfort her.

“Rainie, everything about you is just perfect except for one thing. You are just bad on relationship stuff. You are just so bad about this. You don't need to cry about it. Love is what you don't know but what you need the most. And now, you left them back in Taiwan. If you miss them, get back with Show then, he would really want to get back with you. I believe he would be feeling the same too.” Hebe advised.

Rainie breaks the hug and looks at Hebe before hugging her again. “It not that easy, it not easy, I miscarriage twice, and he loves kids which I can't give it to him unless I risk my health for it or if a miracle happens to me. How can I be with him if I can't bear kids for him.” She cries out.

“Rainie, Show won't mind about it for sure, he won't care about it. Why do you care so much about kids for? He will love you regardless of your inability to have kids with him. See me, I am disabled but yet, Aaron loves me and dotes on me as the same as before. See, Show won't treat you differently for sure. I am sure he will still love you as much as before.” She says.

She just continues crying out in Hebe arms, letting out her sadness by crying out to Hebe who just sees Rainie softest side for the very first time.

_ _ _ _ _

Charlotte was drinking milk in Hebe arms and was smiling at her as she consumed her milk which was making Hebe really happy. She was so bubbly and cute, sweet as well and was the only one that could keep a smile on her face.

As she finished her milk, she burps cutely and then gives the milk to Aaron. “Daddy, take the milk to the kitchen please and wash it too, it time for mommy to read a story to me.” She says cutely.

Charlotte was the greatest thing they ever had. She inherited their ingenuity, inherited Hebe beauty, but also inherited Aaron mischievous attitude as well and that was what she was doing now, messing Hebe hair continuously. “Charlotte, stop messing mummy hair, you are making it really untidy by doing it now.” Hebe says, as she holds on Charlotte hands to stop her from messing her hair.

“Mummy, your hair is longer than me, and it is softer too, and mommy, I am angry, you are prettier than me. Daddy now keep saying that you are prettier than me, am I not pretty anymore?” She pouts her lips cutely at Hebe which made her laugh out.

Charlotte was jealous about Aaron attention towards her right now and that was something Hebe didn't expect of her. “Charlotte, you are so cute and sweet. Daddy always says mummy is prettier because he loves mummy a lot. But even though daddy says that you aren't as pretty as mummy, mummy still thinks that you are prettier than mummy, that good enough, alright?” Hebe says sweetly which was enough to get Charlotte giggling.

“Mummy, I don't want you to read a story to me. I want you to hum a tune for me to sleep right now.” Charlotte says before showing a smile before winking at her.

Hebe just chuckles and just places Charlotte on her thigh before getting her to sleep not before saying. “Of all thing to learn, you learned how to do the trademark winking from your daddy, don't do that again.” She says.

“Daddy says that it will make me prettier and more charming and boys will like me even more, isn’t that so mommy?” Charlotte replies cutely in return.

Hebe could only laugh as she began humming a tune to get Charlotte to be asleep while keeping a mental reminder to punch Aaron for teaching Charlotte about what she just said earlier.

As Aaron walks back in, Hebe was already asleep with Charlotte asleep lying on her legs and Aaron quickly carries Charlotte up to place her in her own bedroom. Walking back to the bedroom, Hebe was still asleep, and he could see that she was exhausted from all the test she has to undergo today so that she will be deemed alright for the operation.

As he places her down on the pillow, she stirred slightly before smiling at him and she immediately remembered about what she wanted to do to him and that was what she did, a punch to his shoulder which only gains a light chuckle from Aaron. “Honey, what did I do that needs a punch from you?” He asked.

“Of all things to teach, you have to teach her how to wink and so called about making herself prettier by winking at guys, great idea of teaching our daughter about this.” Hebe scolds softly.

Aaron just shows another of his trademark smile back at Hebe and just kisses her cheeks. “I am teaching her for the future, aren't I a great dad?” He shows a thumbs up.

Hebe just shows a thumb down in return before snuggling closer to his chest. “I am tired now, I will bring this issue up tomorrow, don't try to avoid it or I will kill you.” She pinches him lightly before closing her eyes to rest.

“You will love me more and more each single second, you won't have the heart to kill me when you love me so much.” He says cheekily as he pecks her lips before she could speak out.

That was enough to keep her quiet and he fell asleep with her for the night, preparing for the major operation which will begin in just a few days time.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Rainie was currently at Las Vegas, at a home of her own, watching the TV, watching her own movie to be exact with her face totally sour as she was bored, she had nothing to do at all as she didn't want to shop.

Knowing that Show was here attending a business meet made everything even worse as she couldn't head to the shopping areas as that would make her easily spotted by Show and she knows Show really well. She doesn’t believe that he wouldn’t let her go at all, she was afraid that he might do something that might sweep her off her feet and make her accept him.

She wanted to have peace with herself first before she thinks of her next step, thinking of what to do next after her leave ends.

Dazed in thoughts, she wasn’t even paying attention to the TV at all till the doorbell rang which got her daze away and she immediately got up to open the door to see who it was. As the door was opened, she stood there in shock. The person in her mind has popped up, Show was here now, with a box in his hand.

“Why are you here?” She screamed out. “How did you find me? Why didn't you listen to me and let me be what I want to be. Why are you here now?” She looks away from him as she walks away, indirectly inviting him in.

“Here to get you back Rainie, and also to get you a gift.” He says calmly as he places the box down on the table.

She turns to look him and just slaps his face hard. “Didn't I say I don't want to see you yet, didn't I say I don't want to be with you till I could find closure, didn't I told you not to find me, why did you not listen me?” She asked angrily.

“Wait for you to find closure, when are you going to find it then, how are you going to find it then and how long are you going to find it?” That was his answer back to her.

His word stumped her and she didn't know what to say at all.

“See, you don't even know what to say, you don't even know when you will forget about it. Why don't you just marry me now.” He says seriously as he got down to his knees, opening a velvet box that contains a ring.

Rainie looks at the ring which has diamonds all over it with another big diamond which she guessed that it was a 8 carat ring with a two skilfully crafted diamond dolphins on it. Another proposal from him again, she could remember it all, it was now the fourth time he has proposed to her. The first time was at the airport, which she rejected it due to her work commitment. The second time that he proposed to her was at Nevada, where she accepted it briefly before not agreeing to it after finding out about him still together with Ariel. The third time was when they were both slightly drunk back in Taiwan which she didn't give a yes to it as she wanted to think.

Now it the fourth, and she doesn’t know if she should accept or reject it. The ring was so beautiful, it was the 4 different ring he has used to propose to her. But her heart hardened again this time and she just takes the ring and just runs out of the house.

Show chased after her till she stood at the pond. “I am not going to marry you, I am not going to get back with you. Unless you get this ring back, from this pond, which like our relationship, will be gone forever.” She throws the ring into the pond with Show jumping for it.

He held onto the ring, but fell into the pond which shocks Rainie temporarily as she didn't expect him to grab the ring so quickly.

He gets up from the pond, wet and dirty and he kneels down. “Rainie, I got the ring already, marry me now, will you, marry me, I promise that I will love you forever. I will dote on you, I will spoil you and treat you as the best I could.” He says.

“That your problem, kneel down all you want here, I am getting back to my house, I just don't believe that you will stay down here forever.” She says and then walks in.

“Rainie, I will stay outside till you agree to marry me, I will wait here till you accepted my proposal.” He shouts out at her as she closes the door.

Just then, thunders were heard and Rainie immediately anticipated heavy rain showering down really soon. “I know he will leave for sure, I just don't believe that he would stay even when rain comes.”

Soon, rain began to pour heavily and Rainie then looks out to the window which shocks her. Show was still kneeling down and still refusing to leave and her heart was beginning to soften. It was hurting her to see him drenched in the rain, it hurt her so badly to imagine how sick he would be the next day.

Tears begin to fall off her cheeks and she looks at the box he brought in earlier which was his gift to her. Taking it to her arms, she opens it up and then looks at what was inside. It was a wedding dress and she immediately takes it out.

The wedding dress was crusted with diamonds on it, it was in golden white colour, it looked so pretty. The perfect gown that she liked and wanted and she then remembers that the dress was the one she wanted to take pictures with him during their wedding shoot months ago.

[Flashback]
“Show, I don't like this wedding dress at all, this isn’t my dream wedding gown at all, I don't like it, my dream wedding gown is this.” Rainie pouts her lips cutely at Show, hoping to get the wedding dress she wanted, which was the golden white colour wedding dress which was crusted with diamonds.

“Baby, the dress takes a long time to be made and the photographers I hired are the best of the best, and it isn’t easy to hire them, please go easy on me for now alright? I promise you that I will get that wedding dress done in the next 5 months, I promise you.” He promises, asking her for a compromise.

She pouts her lips even cuter at him but relents to his request as she didn't want to trouble him so much and she will be able to wear the wedding dress in the future. “Fine then, but remember that the dress I want must be made when we have our wedding dinner.” She pouts her lips cutely at him as she hugs him.

“I will give it to you, don't worry about it my dearest cutest sweetest sweetie pie.” He whispers to her, tickling her till she kissed his lips.

[Present]
She took a look at the dress and tears continues falling off her cheeks and she just places the wedding dress aside as she didn't want to ruin it.

Looking outside, Show was still kneeling down, refusing to leave and her heart softens even further and she gave in.

Running outside, she cries out as she runs towards him, then pushing him down to the floor. “Why are you so stupid, why are you so silly. I can't give you what you want anymore, I am no longer able to give you kids without guaranteeing that my life will still go on as normal, why are you so stupid to still be with me?” She cries out.

“I said before, I will only love you, I will only take good care of you and I will only be with you forever. I promised to take good care of you for life. I will only take a woman as my wife and that you Rainie Yang, only you.” He says to her as he takes the ring out again. “Marry me Rainie, marry me and be my wife so I can take care of you for the rest of my life.” He proposes again for one more time.

“Why, aren't you afraid that I might reject you, aren't you afraid I will just leave you again, aren't you afraid that I might not love you? What if I rejected you?” She asked.

“I will not give up and I am not afraid, what matters is now, it is now, everything is about the present and the future. If you die, I will regret not proposing to you and marrying you. What if something happened to you, what if something happened to me, what if one of us dies, it is going to be one hell of an regret for both of us when we can't do what we wished to do. I know you love me. I know very well how much you are to me. You mean the world to me, I was hurt when I knew you can't have babies, but not having babies doesn’t mean anything at all. We can have all the two person world as much as we want to, isn’t that good and plus, medical technology is so good now days, perhaps you could be cured really soon.” He says to her as he held her hands.

She hugs him right away, crying out loudly, touched by his words and deciding to marry him to stay with him forever. “Show, I love you. I want to be with you forever, I won't leave you again, I will stay with you forever and make sure to bear kids for you, I don't care if I have to die. I just want to be with you together forever.” She cries out.

As he breaks the hug, he then cleans her tears off. “Does that mean you are going to marry me then?” he asked.

She shows a disgusted look after smelling his body and then replies. “You smell like , my husband must smell nice or else it a no go. The ring looks so good, I really want it so much.” She takes the ring from him, sliding it on her finger and then smiles.

“Does it mean you are going to marry me then?” He asked as he holds her hands tightly.

She pushes his hands away from her and just covers her nose. “You smell so much, I don't want a smelly husband, I want a suave looking husband who would always fall for my pouts, like now.” She exclaims, then pouting her lips cutely at him.

He couldn't resist it as always and he runs to crash his lips on hers, capturing it deeply.

As like him before, she couldn't resist the kiss and missing it for a month made the kiss even better and she deepens the kiss as he turns her around while they amazingly had their lips as locked as ever.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here chapter 31, so sorry for slow update, but brain juice was really lacking till yesterday, when I started typing this chapter up, I try to update again tomorrow, but no promise, at most I try it by Tuesday, I try my best to update, but I hope to see comments from both bebu and SR side, hope to see more comments this time

Story going to end in two three chaps time so chapters will be more filled with words, so I hope I don't bore you guys, and after this chap, Seductive Killers will be continued before I stop writing to rest my brain for a while to reinvent.