Fusion

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
As half a month gone by, Hebe just went by her work of escorting Rainie for most of the modelling work she had to do and also doing day duties while Show does the night duties.

Right now, she was in the dressing room with Rainie, who was putting on her coat and also putting on some light makeup.

“Hey Rainie, can you be quicker, I have to send you to Show house later before meeting my dad and mom for dinner, be fast, would you.” She nags, looking really tired of asking Rainie to be quicker.

Rainie just sighs at Hebe and then gets up to hug her. “Don't be cranky my dear Hebe, is your menses coming up?” She asks.

“NO!!!” Hebe shouted loudly in reply “Not at all, don't be lame alright, I want to treat my dad and mum to a nice dinner, be quick, alright.” Hebe nags again.

“Fine fine, be done in a minute.” She yawns out as she did her hair. “Have to meet Show mom for dinner for the first time, have to make myself look presentable.” She says.

Hebe just laughs out in response. “Haha, who ask you to get so close to Show, now his mom wants to see you for dinner, haha, you could be Mrs Luo really soon then.” She sneers.

“Not interested to be that jerk/ wife, I still want to be single and I only got together with him for fame, that why.” She replies back. “Talk about yourself, you got a goldmine to yourself and yet you broke up with him.” She shoots back to Hebe for the earlier words she says.

Hebe didn't care much about Rainie words at all and just got to her and then starts shaking her. “Hey miss supermodel, can you be quicker, I have to meet my mom.” She shakes her repeatedly that got Rainie hair dishevelled.

“You got my hair messy, I am going to kill you right now, ahhh.” Rainie screams out and then starts throttling Hebe throat for making her hair messed up.

Hebe fought back quickly and they were at the sofa making fun of each other, messing each other up.

Just then, the door opened up but both the girls were oblivious to it as they continued messing with each other till they heard a cough. “Ahem.” The cough was loud enough to stop both of them and from Hebe, she could recognise who it was.

It was Show and she immediately got up, then showing a fake sweet smile to Show whom wasn’t impressed with it. “Hey Hebe and Rainie, what are the both of you doing?” He asked, with lots of interest on his face, wanting to know what they just did.

“Nothing, just messing around with each other.” Rainie explained. “Why are you here then, weren’t you busy?” She asked for an explanation this time.

Show expected this type of words from her and he always had the solution to it and he just walks outside and then brought someone in, which was Xiao Xiao Bin. “I had to bring him here, he wanted to see you, that why.” He explained.

Xiao Xiao Bin immediately ran towards Rainie and then hugged her. “Rainie Jie Jie, I missed you for the last two weeks, where did you go to?” His lips was pouting as those words were spoke out.

“Rainie Jie Jie had work to do, that why, Jie Jie missed you too, okay.” Rainie carries Xiao Xiao Bin up and then kisses him on the cheeks.

Show just kisses Rainie on the cheeks before carrying Xiao Xiao Bin. “You look so untidy, but it okay, let leave now, for my parents house.” He kisses her. “Hebe, drive the company car if you want to, come back to work tomorrow.” Show says before leaving.
_ _ _ _
Hebe was currently eating with both her mum and dad and she was so happy as it was the first time for two months she saw her parents.

“Mom dad, is the food good for your liking?” She asked with a smile on her face.

“Of course it good my dear girl, how sweet of you to treat us for dinner.” Tien Pa Pa says.

“You are so sweet Hebe, always treating us to dinner whenever we come back.” Tien Ma Ma says, echoing Tien Pa words.

Hebe just smiles at her dad and mom for the compliments, her parents will always make her smile for most of the time, work pressure was always away when her parents eats with her. “So dad so how your business coming up, any problems with anything?” She asks.

Her dad was silent for a while and Hebe knew that problems must have came up with the company for sure. “Dad, tell me the truth, I know the company must have some problems coming up, right?” She wanted her dad to be truthful with her.

“We are still in debt and the banks aren't giving us leeway, that why, and our investments aren't coming well.” Tien Pa says and then started coughing out suddenly.

Hebe quickly got to her dad and then starts patting his back. “Have you took your medicine daddy, and have you gone for your weekly appointments?” She asked with worries written all over her face.

“I did dear girl, I did.......

Tien Pa Pa fainted right afterwards. “Daddy, daddy, wake up now, daddy, don't scare me daddy.” Hebe said hysterically.
_ _ _ _
As Show opens the door to his parents house, his parents were there waiting and also with one of his aunt as well.

He holds Rainie hands tightly as he walks in with her, then showing an pleasant smile. “Hey daddy mummy, Auntie Katie.” He addresses them politely. “Here my baby Rainie, you must have known her from the tv shows she was in.” He says.

Rainie bows politely to Show family and then shows them a really sweet smile. “Hey everyone, I am Rainie here, you can call me Cheng Lin if you want to.” She says sweetly.

Everyone was just captivated by Rainie beautiful smile and Show just get back holding her before planting a light kiss on her cheeks. “Come to my room for a while first, I got a few things to tell you.” He caresses her soft cheeks.

As he was about to bring her upstairs, a voice thundered in. “Wait Show, what are you going to tell her?” Luo Ma Ma interrupted them. “Are you going to tell her about the test she has to undergo?” She looks really interested in knowing the truth.

Show just shows an uneasy smile on his face and then nods. “Mum, she is a celebrity and sort of, also the client I have to protect, cut her some slack, alright.” Show shows a pleading look to his mum, hoping she would let Rainie off from the test or at least cut her some slack.

“No way, she has to undergo those tests, I know she would fail it for sure, all the girls you brought back home before, all were failure, I know she be one again.” Luo Ma Ma says.

Rainie was incensed by Luo Ma Ma words but still kept her smile and then asks. “What is the tests, Auntie, may I know?”

“You have to make and serve me Chinese tea, if you can do this, you pass the test and go to the next test.” Luo Ma Ma says.

Rainie smiles to it and then bows politely to Luo Ma Ma again. “I learned that when I was young, I can do this.” She says to Luo Ma Ma. “Show, can you bring me to the kitchen so I can make Chinese tea for both Uncle and Auntie.” Rainie asked sweetly to Show.

As Show leads her to the kitchen, Show then takes the tea set to her and then looks at her with suspicion, not knowing if she was speaking the truth earlier. “Hey Rainie, are you sure you know how to brew tea for them, you don't seem to know it.” He questioned her.

“Oh please, I know how to do it alright, just sit back and watch how I impress your parents and also your aunt.” Rainie says proudly before starting to brew the Chinese tea as requested by Show mum.

Half an hour later, Rainie brought out 3 cup of tea in a tray and then served Show dad, mum and aunt.

As all three tasted the tea, all of them were surprised at the taste of it and Luo Pa Pa couldn't help but praise. “That a really nice tea you make, who taught you how to brew it like this?” He asks.

“My parents taught me how to brew tea when I was just a teenager, and I love drinking Chinese tea, that why I know how to brew tea well.” Rainie replies politely.

“Oh, I would really want to meet your parents, get some pointers from them.” Luo Pa Pa says.

Rainie face immediately changes for the bad and just looks down. “My dad and mum were killed a few months ago.” She replies softly.

“Oh my, I am so sorry to hear about it, sorry for reminding you about your parents.” Luo Pa Pa says.

Luo Ma Ma gets up and then walks towards Rainie and then holds her hands. “Oh my, sorry Cheng Lin, I thought you were like those girls Show dated before, that why I tested you.” Luo Ma Ma apologised. “Let bygones be bygones, alright?” She says gently.

Rainie nods to it right away and look back up, with tears still in her eyes, threatening to drip down her cheeks.

Show, seeing that she was about to cry, walks towards her and then cleans her tears away. “Don't cry here, you won't look good, smile to me.” He says softly towards her, then tickling her on her waist.

She giggled at Show right afterwards and Show just kisses her on the lips. “That better now, you look ier with a smile on your face.” He says cheekily and she immediately throws a slap to his face, but was easily countered and he carries her up, then spinning her around.

Xiao Xiao Bin lips was pouting really cutely and he then shouts. “Daddy, you only can carry me, not Rainie Jie Jie.”

Show immediately let Rainie down and then carries Xiao Xiao Bin up. “Alright alright, daddy will only carry you from now on.” He cajoles him.

“I also want to be carried by you only, you only can carry me.” Rainie pouts her lips cutely as well towards Show which was easily seen as her purposely playing a fool.

But he then gets to her and then pulls her to the sofa to sit down and he got her sitting on his lap. “Alright, now both are you are carried by me, are you both now really happy.” He says.

Xiao Xiao Bin kissed Show on the cheeks while Rainie did nothing at all and Show just let down Xiao Xiao Bin before smooching Rainie on the lips, surprising everyone that was there.
_ _ _ _
It has been days since Tien Pa got into a coma and Hebe didn't know what to do at all.

Her dad was requiring surgery as his heart arteries were blocked and she didn't have much money to pay for the operation and even though the doctor doesn’t mind operating first, she was fretting over coming out with the money.

She didn't have the money at all, her dad company is already in trouble and she doesn’t want to waste more money from her dad, but she didn't have much money for the operation fee.

She didn't dare ask Show for help as she felt shameful for asking her boss to help her personally over and over again and for the girls, she doesn’t want to trouble them when they are so busy with work.

She was in a blur right now, what should she do, work part time, but it won't get much at all.

As she was walking around the street, a brochure pasted on a wall came flying towards her feet and out of curiosity, she took it up to read it.

It was a brochure about recruitment for part time hostess and she could easily see it as recruiting for strippers and she just threw it away without thinking.

But at second thoughts, she picked it up and then read it and as it says $1000 for a single day, she decided to work in there as she needed the money.

_ _ _ _
At Aaron side, as he had nothing to do, he decided to follow his Jiro and Calvin to the strip club to see the strippers as he also wanted to see some girls as well

Even though he felt bad for doing that, but he missed the feeling of bedding girls so he decided to give it a go.

He was at the strip club right now at a private room himself staring at the strippers who were throwing everything at them but he felt nothing at all and he just decided to go out to the washroom for a while.

To Hebe, she was already changed into a scantily looking bikini and she was about to betray her body for some money.

The manager immediately got her dressed up the moment he sees her body figure and has ordered her to dress up to entertain those important rich and handsome looking guests.

She sighs to herself and then looks up in the mirror. “Is this right, is this really right at all, but I need the money and that what I have to do for the next few days to get the money.”

To Aaron side, he and his group of friends have just finished seeing the second round of girls and the manager then walks in with a big smile on his face as he sees the wad of money given to him and he immediately offered more service. “Hey gentlemen, do you want more service, I got a really good girl for you, do you want to see her?”

“Yeah we wished to, get her here, and we want to see water splashed on her.” Calvin says in an ersely manner.

Just after the manager left to get the girl, Aaron smacks Calvin on the head. “You are too much to ask for that, the poor woman is going to get into trouble.” He sighs right afterwards.

Back to Hebe, she was about to reach the room she was supposed to entertain the guest in, but just then, her head started spinning and caused her to see doubles and she stopped.

“Hey newcomer, start walking, the gentleman won't wait, you are going to get your pay docked if you don't move, move it now.” The manager poked her on the shoulder, then pushing her in the room.

She regained her normal vision in time and started walking normally, following the manager.

As she goes in the room, there were 3 man looking at her and they were all drooling at her already and the one of the two girls that was with her removed her robe and the another splashed water at her.

The three men started screaming out loudly at her and one of them then says. “Dance now, we want to see you dancing.”

As Hebe prepared to start dancing, she felt really dizzy and then landed on the floor, then fainting right afterwards.

One of the man then walked towards her and then started drooling. “She look so y, I am first, she will be mine tonight.” He then carries her.

Back at Aaron, as he walks back to the room after answering a phone call, he could see Calvin attempting to kiss a knocked out girl and he immediately went in to take a closer look who he was.

To his surprise and some sort of horror, it was Hebe and before Calvin could touch her, he pushes him right away. “Hebe Hebe, wake up, what happened to you?” He says while shaking her but to no avail.

As he touches her, he could feel that her whole body was drenched with water and he quickly covered her with the robe that was discarded on the floor earlier.

As he was about to carry her up, Calvin pushes him and then says. “We already agreed well that whoever get the girl first will be the one bedding her, you are breaking the rule.”

“I don't care about this at all, she is my woman already, and she is sick, I am bringing her to the hospital now.” Aaron says, then carrying her up bridal style, immediately heading for the hospital.

At the hospital, Aaron waited outside the ICU, waiting for the doctor to come out with news that she would be fine.

As the doctor comes out, Aaron walks to the doctor. “How my friend right now, what happened to her, how come she fainted?” He asks about her condition.

“She is already sick from a slight cold earlier and plus the cold water splashed earlier caused her to be even sicker, but she will be fine, I will prescribe some medicine for her, she will be fine after taking them.” The doctor says before walking away.

“And if she wants to, she can stay in the hospital ward for a day as her sickness will need some observation, but if she wants to, she can stay at home to rest up.” The doctor walks back to tell him what he can do for Hebe before leaving.

After he got the medicine for Hebe, he walks back to the makeshift ward and then sees Hebe struggling to stand firmly on the ground and he immediately supports her before she falls. “Be careful, you are sick and you should stay in the ward.” He holds onto her.

“Get away from me, I want to see my daddy.” She pushes him weakly before trudging slowly to the lift.

But she just didn't have the strength to get herself halfway there and she just falls down to the floor.

She groans in pain and Aaron immediately pulls her up and then holds her tightly. “You aren't well to see your daddy, come, let get home now.” He says concernedly.

“Either you help me to my father ward on the third floor or you let go of me and let me crawl towards there.” She threatens weakly.

Aaron gave up immediately and then helps her to the lift to the third floor so that she could see her dad.

After she finished visiting her dad, she just looked so dejected and just allowed Aaron to hold her while he guided her to the carpark so he can drive her home.

Instead of bringing her back home, he brought her to his house as he was still worried about her, whatever thoughts of how she left him were gone, he doesn’t feel heartbreak at all, he often breaks up with girls the moment he had enough with them, though Hebe was the one who initiated the breakup, the only thing that was hurt was just his pride, nothing much.

As he turned off the car engine, he then looks at her, touching her pale coloured cheeks for a few seconds and that got her eyes opened for a slight moment.

And from 1 look, she know right away he has brought her to his house to stay.

Knowing she doesn’t have much strength to fight out of it, she kept quiet about everything and just holds him by his arm. “I am tired, bring me to the room to rest now.” She says softly.

Aaron got out of the car and then brought her to the bedroom they usually shared together to let her have a nice rest.

As he lays her down on the bed, he could see that she was sweating profusely and as he feels her forehead, he could see that she was terribly sick and he immediately went to get some water to wash her face and also get some fresh clothing for her to wear on.

As he helped her change into an new pair of top, he then feels her forehead and felt relieved that her fever has gone down slightly.

Just as his phone rang, he gets up, wanting to answer the phone call before coming back to her but just as he was about to take a step, Hebe holds him back, pulling him down to the bed, then kissing his lips deeply.

Surprised, he pushes her away and then tried walking away, but Hebe just pulls him back to the same spot, but this time, there wasn’t any kiss at all, but her look was an seductive one and his control was already slipping.

She then held his hands and then got it to her thigh, getting his hands to caress her legs and that got him turned up and his hands started to feel her legs and he felt his brain unable to control his hands movements.

His hands led to her bum and he gave it a hard squeeze, causing her to let out an soft seductive moan.

“Oh....that....so...wonderful...Aaron.” She says out huskily. “Punish me for hurting you, make me yours, let have a fusion now.” She wraps her legs on his waist.

She kisses him on the lips lightly and that got her losing all his self control and he started responding to it.

The fusion has begun.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guys here chapter 11, more bebu scenes here, SR scenes will be coming more shortly in the next chapter, hoping to see more comments, more the better guys, let you guess what Hebe actual moves all about.