Shattered

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
Weeks gone by since Hebe started to spice up her life with Aaron by nearly making love with Aaron then.

Since then, whenever they kissed each other, Aaron would always make sure it won't turn into something else as he didn't want to do it yet. He felt that it was wrong to do it, it wasn’t correct as she doesn’t remember anything at all, doesn’t remember anything about the past.

Hebe was exasperated and she was worried as Aaron didn't respond positively to her advances at all and she was beginning to feel that Aaron has began to lose his love for her. Being so worried, she decides to call Rainie and ask her for some advice.

“Hey Rainie, I need some advice from you, can you help me with it?” She asked.

Rainie immediately offered her help in response. “Yeah Hebe, just shoot, what advice do you need from me”

“It about Aaron, it like he doesn’t love me anymore, he doesn’t seem to return to my kisses at all, he doesn’t really want to take it to the next level. I fear that he has a mistress outside.” She expresses her worries to Rainie.

Rainie just chuckles at her worries before speaking out. “Don't worry Hebe, he is just tired and plus, he isn’t comfortable with you yet, just take it slowly Hebe and I am sure he will be affectionate to you.” She replies.

“I need more than that Rainie, I just want him, I want him so much. I want to have babies with him. Charlotte is so cute already, we can have more babies like that too.” Hebe says, telling Rainie of his plans.

Rainie just laughs out again at her good friend plans and just replies. “Alright, here something for you, honeyed trap, that will work on him for sure, just get the trap on him. Seduce him, you know how to do it dear. I have to go now, you figure a way out on your own, bye.” She ends her call.

Hebe just lies back down on the bed before a great idea came in her mind. “Right, he is coming back today from Japan, I surprise him with the iest clothes I am going to wear for him later.”

Later on, late at night, Aaron got back home tiredly and just stretches out tiredly and Charlotte face was full of happiness and she immediately runs towards Aaron. “Daddy daddy, you are back from work.” She hugs Aaron and shows her hands out for Aaron.

Aaron tiredness and pain was gone this instance and he carries Charlotte and just kisses her. “My dear baby, did you misbehave when I was gone? Did you bully mummy and make mummy run after you?” He asks as he cuddles her.

“She was such a good girl, she was really obedient, never giving me trouble while I was working.” A reply came from Hebe as she walks out in a stunning deep v dress shirt. She kisses his lips lightly and just lies on his shoulder. “Missed you so much dear, you are finally back.” She says softly.

Aaron was dazzled by Hebe look and just stared at her. “Aaron, you want anything to eat?” She asks seductively as she touches his calf with hers while pleased to herself that Aaron was gradually falling for her.

“Nah, it okay, I had dinner at the airport, I don't wish to eat anything for now. I want a bath now.” He says as he yawns out tiredly as he let Charlotte down.

Charlotte yawns out as well and just says. “Daddy mummy, I want to sleep now, really tired, I want to sleep in my own bedroom, is it okay?” She asked.

Hebe carries her up and cuddles her. “Of course you can. Come, mummy will get you to your room now.” Hebe was even further pleased as Charlotte wanted to sleep in her own room as her plan to seduce Aaron had even higher chance to work.

As Aaron walks in the bathroom with his towel, Hebe was already sitting on the edge of the bathtub waiting for him, with the water already readied as he was meddling with his stuff. “Hey Aaron, the water is already prepared for you, let bathe now.” She says seductively.

“I bathe alone, you don't need to bathe with me dear, go out now.” He says but his real motive not to see her as his self control was slipping from him each passing second.

She pouts her lips immediately and just looks down. “Aaron, am I so ugly for you now? Am I not good to bathe with you?” That pout was making herself look irresistible and Aaron just couldn't resist it.

“Fine fine dear, come, let have a short bath together now.” He says and her smile was so sweet and she gets up and just removes her robe, which revealed her body to him and she removes his robe before pulling him to the bathtub to bathe.

As they bathed, Hebe massaged Aaron back and then plants a soft kiss on his cheeks. “Hey dear, was your work tiring at Japan? If you are so tired, you should delegate your duties to your other colleagues.” She suggests as she lies on his back.

“I wish to but some of the business deals I have to deal with are all big business deals, that why I can't.” He replies as he turns around to face her.

She wraps her arms around him and just captures his lips deeply. No words were spoken right afterwards and Aaron then gives in to it, devouring her lips hungrily.

He didn't want to let go of the kiss right now, he just want to continue kissing her now as he missed her daily. He missed her daily kiss when he wakes up for breakfast, he missed it for 4 days in Japan and he wanted more kisses this time.

As the kiss was starting to get heated up, Hebe pulls away and just gets up. “I am going to change now, hubby, you change too or your skin is going to tear.” She smiles at him before winking at him seductively, then putting on a bathrobe before walking out of the bathroom.

Aaron just sighs as he was about to deepen the kiss and initiate a deeper affectionate night with her but failed to as this time, she pulls away instead of him for most of the time. As he walks out of the bathroom with his pants on, Hebe was lying on the bed waiting for him.

He didn't take a close look at her at all and as he turns to face her, she was standing up and was winking at him and this time, he was again bedazzled by her. She was wearing a corset and was winking at him with one of her finger in . “Hey dear, do I look great like this? Do I look hot and y, do I look gorgeous?” She shows her tongue out seductively as she lies on him.

“Erm...Erm...you look great...errr....fantastic....juicy....delicious.” He mumbles the wrong words out and just covers his mouth right away with his mind thinking ersely at her, he was thinking things differently, he wanted her.

She giggles at him and just pecks on his cheeks. “So do you want me? Will you not reject me, will you just give in?” She plants kisses on his neck slowly as she spoke.

“I want you now, I need you, you are ing hot and y, and I want you now.” He captures her lips right away and gets on the bed with her, initiating a hot lovemaking session.

He couldn't resist her any longer, any longer he resisted her, he would go crazy, he would just get himself admitted in the mental asylum. She was his drug, every he gave to her, moans just came out, making him want her even more, he touches her everywhere, not giving her any moment for any breather, he wanted her to submit to him but she wasn’t giving it to him, she wanted to win the battle of intimacy so they battled as well.

When it was over, they pushes the blanket away together at the same time, panting right away, they were exhausted, they released their lust and love for each other just hours ago, released it out till both of them got really exhausted. The battle of intimacy had no winner, they had their shares of win and losses but it only proved that they loved each other so much till they did this to each other.

“You are so hot, so y and so naughty. You were so feisty as well, not wanting to submit to me and instead you tried to make me submit to you, you are so bad.” He pinches her nose lightly as he lies on her shoulders.

She just giggles in return and just place her hands on his chest as she turns to face him. “I am bad, I am so naughty, but you loved my naughtiness and wild behaviour, didn't you?” She replies huskily. “And now I want to know how much you love me, is your heart beating only for me?” She asks.

“My heart is only beating for you and Charlotte alone, only for you and Charlotte. I love you Hebe.” He pulls her for a hug and just plants a kiss on her lips lightly as he places his hand on her chest, where her heart was. “Do you love me then, do I have a place in your heart? Is your heart beating for me?” He asks.

She captures his lips in return and it was a statement that was better than words, it proven her heart was beating for him as well. As she pulls away from him, she lies on his shoulder before yawning. “Hubby, I love you too. I am tired now, let sleep my love.” She endears him as she fell back on the bed.

As he turns off the lights, he lies back down on the bed and holds her soft silky hands. “I will keep you warm by holding your hands, you won't even sneeze with my warm hands on you.” He says.

But the words were spoken too soon and she sneezes out loudly. “You spoke too soon already, you better have something up your sleeve to make me feel warm.” She says as she trembles slightly

He hugs her tightly and just replies. “This should be good enough to make you feel warm now right baby?”

“Yeah, this is so good, you are one big ing warm pillow, really nice to lie on.” She replies with vulgarities as she lies on his chest to sleep.

_ _ _ _ _

Show was deep asleep at home alone as he had a late night talk with his client which took a few hours of persuasion before he could sign the big mega billion deal with his company. It took a big toll on his energy level and he was still asleep.

Luckily for him, the kids were taken to school by Rainie, who came back after appearing at a event to promote the product she was endorsing. The moment she walks up to the bedroom, she sees Show still asleep and she just sighs before walking in. “YOU BIG FAT STUPID PIG, STILL SLEEPING, WAKE UP NOW.” She shouts at him before kicking him hard, which sent him down sprawling on the floor.

It wakes him up and he just opens his eyes tiredly as he gets up, stretching in response before walking to Rainie, trying to give her a kiss but she just kicks him away. “Told you the rules, brush your teethes before you can kiss me, do you understand that? Go brush your teethes.” She kicks him once again to the bathroom.

As he brushes his teethes, he just stretches painfully before hugging Rainie, who was now wearing only his shirt on. He captures her lips deeply and just pushes her down to the bed so that he could enjoy kissing her better.

The kiss lasted for minutes before they pulls away for much needed air. “You look cuter with my shirt on, so cute.” He pinches her cheeks cheekily. “Cooked anything for me to eat babe?” He asked as he was hungry.

“Yeah already cooked long time ago for you, get your off my body and go have your lunch.” She says as she pushes him away, but failed to as he got his body weight on her.

He pushes himself off the bed and swiftly carries her up bridal style. “You are going to feed me lunch or else you are going to be my lunch.” He walks downstairs while she shows her wild side, purposely moving her limbs to get him disoriented while moving.

But still, he made it down to the ground floor and she gets off him, then kicking him on the bum again. “Go get the food, it in the kitchen, and you are going to feed yourself, not me feeding you, I am not your dog.” She shouts out.

He loved her obnoxious attitude sometime, especially today, he loved her fierce voice and shouting sometimes as he always had the brain power up his sleeve. As he takes the food out to the table, he pulls her to the chair beside her and just pecks her on the cheeks. “You are going to feed me or I will release your pictures out to public.” He threatens her jokingly.

Her reply was a sad pout on her lips and that was enough for him to stop his threat. “Okay okay, not going to release it, but please feed me please, my dear wifey.” He shows his puppy eyes to her.

She blushes at him calling her wifey, it was so tickling and also so lovable to his heart. “Okay okay, I feed you now, open your mouth, my dearest hubby.” She replies unconsciously back to him.

As he finished the food, he offered washing the plates together with her and they were having their sweet little romantic time washing the dishes as their hands basically touched each other while they washed the dishes together happily together.

Show was now at his study room, then holding a small velvet box in his hand. “I will propose to Rainie today, she is the love of my life, I will marry her, I will love her and be her husband.” He says to himself.

As Rainie was done with her phone call to her agent, Show takes the chance to hug her from behind. “Hey wifey, I got something to give to you.” He kisses her cheeks just as he slides the ring in her finger.

“What are you going.....” Her words were cut short just as she sees the ring on her finger, the diamond ring which had diamond craved into dolphin.

“Marry me Rainie, I promise to take good care of you, I promise to love you, treat you well, dote on you, spoil you, Rainie Yang Cheng Lin, marry me.” He asks her.

His sincerity was evident in his words and that was enough to prove everything and she nods to it with tears falling from her eyes. “I do I do I do, I will marry you Show Luo, I will marry you and be Mrs Luo.” She jumps up and down the floor in happiness.

Show immediately hugs her tightly and just carries her up. “My dear wifey, wifey wifey wifey.” He endears her.

“Hubby hubby hubby hubby.” She endears him in return as she hugs him tightly.

They shared a passionate kiss together slowly, passion filled their body, they were so happy right now, really so happy.

As they broke away, he carries her up and then threw her up in the air once, causing her to shriek violently in response. “No Show, don't throw me up again, I am afraid, you are going to drop me and my bones will be broken for sure.” She wraps her arms around his neck tightly.

“Fine fine wifey, I listen to you then. Let go to US and get married there, let get married at that country, let go there.” He suggests as he lets her down.

She giggles in response but then pouts her lips. “I have two major events to go to tomorrow, can we go tomorrow after my events is over, I tell my company I want a 4 months leave and we can tour whatever place we wants to.” She suggested.

“Fine then my dear wife, anything for you.” He kisses her forehead gently as he hugs her.

_ _ _ _ _

Days later, they were in US alone while ditching their kids back at Taiwan as they had school and decided that they will be taken care of by Aaron and Hebe.

Both of them have already chosen what to wear for their wedding already, they had already registered a date for their marriage but for the sake of Rainie career, Show decided to keep it a secret as he didn't want anyone to know of their marriage.

Rainie was wearing one of the most expensive gowns that was designed by Vera Wang, one of the most famous wedding gowns designer ever.

“This is so nice, so beautiful, the gown is really so beautiful, I like it so much, I love it so much. Xiao Zhu, you are the best.” She hugs him as she looks at the photos that were taken.

Show just decides to shoot a tease at her. “Yeah I know, but you look really round and fat in the wedding gowns you wore for the photoshoot, made you look like a pig to me.” He teases her as he tickles her.

That tease just gains a pout from her and she lies down on him. “I know, I am round and fat all due to you, you fed me so much good food, I couldn't help but continue eating as much as possible because I love you so much.” She says sweetly this time.

He loves how she expresses her love for him and just kisses her soft lips lightly. “I love you too Rainie, I love you so much, I want to have lots of babies with you.” He cuddles her.

“Then let make babies now then hubby.” She pulls her shirt down to her shoulder length before winking at him seductively.

Just as they were about to kiss each other, the doorbell rang and both of them just sighs and Show just gets off Rainie and then opens the door. He was shocked immediately, it was Ariel and she just shows a smile and then walks in.

“Hey dear baby, how are you, I missed you so much.” She hugs him right in front of Rainie which angered Rainie

Rainie anger was evident as Show sees it and he immediately just shows a look to tell her that it wasn’t as she was seeing right now, it wasn’t that at all. “Hey Ariel, get off me please, get off me now.” He pushes Ariel away.

As Ariel sees Rainie, she recognises her and then says. “Hey Rainie, it been quite some time since I saw you, why are you at my boyfriend house?” She asked, not knowing anything about Show and Rainie current relationship.

“Boyfriend, boyfriend, SHOW LUO! What the meaning of this, didn't you tell me that you have broken up with her already, didn't you tell me that?”

Show just covers his face in shame and just looks away from Rainie. “I am sorry Rainie, I haven’t did that yet, I haven’t broken up with her.” He apologised.

“YOU IDIOT, YOU LIAR, YOU LIED TO ME, I HATE YOU!” She slaps his face hard before heading to the bedroom, slamming the door hard.

Show just looks back in Ariel in fury. “What the hell is wrong with you appearing here, didn't I make it clear that I wasn’t about to be with you already, didn't I say that?” He grips her hard by her shoulder.

“I didn't agree to it Show Luo, and you have the cheeks to say me when you gotten together with her behind my back, what was the meaning of this, what was it.” She was fearless towards Show, not afraid at all.

Show just pushes her down to the sofa. “I don't like you at all, it was you who threw yourself at me, you came to me and said you had feelings for me, I couldn't just reject you, can't I, but it known now, I only love Rainie and her alone, you get out of my sight now, get the out of my house.” He points at the door.

As she leaves, Show just knocks on the door. “Rainie I am sorry, please open the door please, I beg you, open the door now, please, I beg you. Please, open the door.” He begs.

Rainie just opens the door with tears in her eyes and she just removes the ring that he proposed to her with. “Show, sorry, I can't get married to you, I want to think first, I need to think about it, you made a mess of thing, I need to think for a while if I should get back with you. Take this ring back please.” She places the ring on his hand before closing the door right in his face.

Show slumped down on the floor this time and just cries out, leaning on the door. He made a mess of things, he messed up this relationship.

Rainie was crying as well, tears were evident in her eyes as she leaned on the door. She loved him so much, but he hurt her already, he has hurt her.

But however, whatever hurt she has received, her heart was still beating for him.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here chapter 24 guys, another big twist come by, I hope SR fans will be happier this time, bebu fans, better and more dramatic stuff is going to come up real soon as well, hope you guys will comment, more comments more motivation for me to quickly update.