Betrayal Of Actions

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
Show was now talking to his father, whose health has gotten better over the two years, and now they were discussing about heading back to Taiwan to stay there permanently as his health was really stable.

“Hey son, it isn’t a bad choice to head back to Taipei to stay there. It a good place to stay there, dad friends are all there.” Show dad says.

Show just nods to it, he wanted to go back to Taiwan so much but he didn't want his dad to know about how excited he was as his dad will easily find out why. “I know dad, but why do you want to go back there for, your health is just improving, recuperate her, won't you?” He fakes persuading his dad while trying to hide his happiness.

“Recuperating? I am already fully healed of my heart problem and I am really healthy right now. I want to go back and meet my old friends there.” He replies. “And you want to get back there too, I know pretty well.” He grins at Show.

Show was stunned aback but just showed no betrayal of his emotions. “What do you mean, dad? I am used to this place already. For why should I go back to Taiwan for?” He tries fighting back.

“You want to see Rainie, right, I know it pretty well. You want to go back and reconcile with her, am I right?” Luo Pa Pa guessed.

Show response was a smile back to his dad and then nods. “Yeah dad, that what I was wanting to do, but I don't want you guys to know as you might tell Ariel about it.” He voices his fears to his family.

“If you are afraid, you shouldn’t have gotten together with her. If you loved Rainie with all your heart, you won't even date so many girls for the last two years.” Luo Pa Pa reprimanded.

Show just nods his heads furiously towards his dad and just yawns. “Dad, I know about this, we spoke about it many times, let not talk about this. I get the air ticket and we leave two days later.” He says and gets up. “I get back home and start packing first, don't tell Ariel anything yet, I will tell her myself.” He then leaves for home.

As he packed everything, Xiao Xiao Bin then walks towards him. “Daddy, are we going back to Taiwan?” He asked innocently. “Are we going to find Rainie Jie Jie?” He was more excited in his question this time.

“Yeah, we are going to Taiwan and you can play with Rainie Jie Jie as much as you want to once you see her.” Show replies as he closes his suitcase.

“That so great, thank you daddy.” Xiao Xiao Bin jumps up and down cutely and Show just pats him.

“Go to sleep now Bin Bin, it late already, you will go to Granddaddy house tomorrow, Daddy has some other stuff to take care of for tomorrow, be a good boy, alright.” He announces.

Xiao Xiao Bin nods to it immediately and just hugs Show. “Daddy, can I accompany you to sleep today? It has been a long time since I did that?” He asked for a simple request which Show couldn't deny at all.

“Come, sleep beside daddy now.” Show smiles at Xiao Xiao Bin as he made space for him to sleep. “Sleep now, daddy will bring you out in the afternoon once everything is settled, okay?” He made a promise.

Xiao Xiao Bin agrees by smiling at him before closing his eyes to rest and Show immediately turns off the lights before walking out of the room as he had certain stuff to do. Thoughts of Rainie just flood his mind, he missed her so much and he wanted to jet towards Taiwan right now to see her.

“Rainie, Rainie Yang Cheng Lin, I miss you and I love you. Will you accept me if I ask you again?” He mumbles to himself as he closes his eyes.

_ _ _ _

Hebe was just done with her autograph signing for her books at a shopping mall and was now shopping on her own outside, seeing if there was anything nice or anything that could jog some inspiration in her brain as that was what she was lacking right now. With no inspiration, she can't write her next novel out and she was needing it so much now.

Walking along the shopping mall, nothing interested her at all or jog her brain, just nothing and she just sighs as she keeps walking. The shopping mall had nothing she wanted, she couldn't find a bookstore at all and she just decides to leave for a shopping mall that was just opposite the mall she was at.

As she sees a chanel shop, she immediately rushes in and starts posing for all the newest collection there and immediately bought a few. Last time, she could only look at it, now, she has all the money to buy it as she was richer.

As she went out with shopping bags, her inspiration came to her right away and she just smiles and just skips out of the shopping mall happily as she decides to rush home to start typing on her computer.

Just as she was about to hail a taxi, she stops herself as she sees Aaron just opposite the street with a little girl whom she could identify easily as Charlotte. She immediately hides at a pillar and just peeks again. Charlotte had ice cream all over and Aaron was cleaning it for her.

Hebe just kept looking on and on and she had a tearful smile on her face. She saw Charlotte for the first time publicly, not any pictures, in real life. She looks so cute right now and she was hugging Aaron, lying on his shoulder.

How she wanted to be the one hugging Charlotte, having her lying on her shoulder, how she wished for that. She had a big urge to walk towards her and reveal herself to Charlotte, but she know she can't do that as she doesn’t have the right to be her mom now. She left her 2 years ago because of her guilt, she did nothing for her from that on.

And now, she just hails a taxi and just gets into it, telling the taxi driver where to bring her to while looking at Charlotte, who was now asleep on Aaron shoulder.

Just as the taxi was about to leave, Aaron then looks up and then sees Hebe in the taxi, just as she sees him and she quickly turns away, hoping that Aaron didn't see her. Aaron was shocked momentarily but quickly walks towards the taxi quickly with Charlotte in her arms.

Hebe quickly gets the taxi to drive off just as Aaron was about to reach the taxi and she didn't dare to look back, she was really afraid that Aaron might identify her and might even find where she was staying.

“Hebe Hebe!!! Stop the car!!” Aaron shouts out but to no avail and his shouting got Charlotte awake and she just rubs her eyes.

“Daddy, who are you shouting for?” She rubs her eyes cutely as she yawns.

Aaron just shows a warm smile back to Charlotte and just lays her back on his shoulder. “Nothing baby, go back to sleep now, daddy will bring you back home.” He looks at the taxi which was gradually moving away.

He just looks on and just decides to carry Charlotte back home to let her rest before deciding on where to find Hebe.

As Hebe gets back home, she immediately throws her bag down and just runs towards Hebe, who was teaching Stephy the piano, then stopping Rainie. “Rainie, stop your piano lessons to Stephy and come to me for a while.” She pulls her without warning as she spoke those words out.

As Hebe stops at the backyard, Rainie just pulls her arms away and just massages it gently. “What is it that is so urgent that you have to pull me violently so far from Stephy?” She questions.

“Aaron sees me just now outside. He saw me, he now knows I am back in Taiwan. He will easily track my location down if he knows.” She was frightened, she didn't want to see Aaron at all, she was terrified.

Rainie just chuckles at Hebe frightened looks and just shrugs her shoulder. “Yeah, I know, he told me about it and I told him that you are staying here.” She shoot out a tease which could be easily seen through if Hebe was not anxious but she couldn't see through it, thinking it was real.

“What, he knows I am staying here, , I better get out of here, I don't want him to find me here, if he finds me here, I will probably surrender to him and get back to him, I don't want it to happen now.” She was anxious, deciding to leave and she quickly starts walking away to start packing.

Rainie just holds her back and just places her arm around her shoulders. “Hey Hebe, I was kidding earlier with you, he did call me, but I didn’t tell him that you were staying here, I only told him that we met up sometimes for lunch and dinner.” She giggles out. “And I also didn't tell him that you are currently directing my movie.” She assures her.

“Rainie! You can’t be joking with this, this isn’t funny to joke with, it isn’t at all, okay, don't joke with this to me.” Hebe scolds as she was frightened.

Rainie just giggles out and just pinches Hebe cheeks. “You messed up my teaching to Stephy for piano. Really great of you.” She scolds back in response.

“I teach her then, you , your piano skills aren't really good compared to mine.” Hebe incites a fight on purpose.

Rainie just shows her tongue in response and just pokes Hebe on her shoulder. “Yeah yeah, and you are a really good fighter too, right? Doesn’t mean your s are big means you are more clever.” Rainie shows her tongue.

“Yeah I know, I know your s big too, big enough to store bricks in it.” Hebe fights back, refusing to lose and she did it further by pushing Rainie down to the chair.

Rainie immediately chased after Hebe and they messed each other up with Stephy looking on in bemusement.

Just then, the doorbell rang and Stephy shouts out. “Mummy, someone pressed on the doorbell, mummy, Hebe jie jie.” They were messing each other like crazy to realize that the doorbell was ringing.

Stephy decides to open the door to see who it was and as she opens the door, she didn't know who it was at all and just walks back in. “Mummy, someone out at the gate, I don't know who it is at all, come and see.” She says.

Rainie stops messing with Hebe and just gets up, walking out of the house to see who it was. As she steps out of the house, she just stood rooted to the ground. It was someone she hasn’t expected at all, it was Show.

Hebe steps out as well and as she sees Show standing outside, she then told Stephy to open the gate for him to enter.

As Show steps in, he smiles at Stephy and just walks towards Rainie, she was just shocked that he would appear just outside his house. She didn't expect he would come and find her.

“Hey Rainie, it has been really a long time already.” He smiles at her. “You look really messed up, with Hebe too. Did both of you get into a brawl? You look crazy, Rainie.” He teases.

Rainie quickly made herself look presentable and immediately threw a slap to Show. But it didn't hit it mark as Show easily held it. “Still so feisty and so angry over the slightest thing, but still pretty and hot, you grown more mature and more gorgeous.” He compliments her.

She blushes at his compliments and just looks away before deciding to introduce Stephy. “Eh jerk, here Stephy to you, she is my adopted daughter, my dearest baby.” She says as Stephy steps out.

Show just finds her really familiar and he had the unspeakable feeling that he doesn’t know about but just quickly shrugs it off before smiling at her. “Hey Stephy, you can call me Uncle Show, but I feel better if you call me Xiao Zhu Ge Ge or Zhi Xiang Ge Ge or Show Ge Ge.” He introduces himself to her.

Stephy just gave a toothy smile to Show and hugs Show for a few seconds before moving away. “Mummy, teach me piano now, I want to learn that piece you played earlier.” Stephy pulls Rainie in as she stared at Show blankly,

Show then smiles at Hebe and just hugs her. “Where you been Hebe? You went missing for two years and wouldn’t even contact me when I called your office, what up with you?” He asks about her.

“Was busy and was afraid as well, Show, how would I know that Aaron used your phone to call me.” She replies.

Show just shrugs his shoulder in response. “Aaron did tell me to find you, but I didn't really agree to it. Just wanted to see where you were right now and now, you are doing great, aren't you, you have major success already.” He punches her lightly on the shoulder.

As they walks in, Rainie was having difficulties teaching Stephy on a piano piece as it was all due to Show and he was just laughing out as he walks towards where the piano was. “Rainie, get up, I teach your daughter this piece.” He chuckles at her as she makes another mistake.

“Do you even know this piece first? And do you even know how to play the piano?” She questioned him.

Show just nods and just pulls Rainie away. “I played piano when I was really young, of course I know how to play it, want to hear it?” He challenged.

“Fine, play Eighth Sonata by Prokofiev for me now.” She says right away.

Show just gets on the piano and then starts playing the Eight Sonata for Rainie to see and she was wowed right away. He could play it with his eyes closed, he was basically doing that and Stephy was wowed right already.

As he was done playing with it, Stephy immediately shakes him right away. “Show ge ge, teach me how to play piano, teach me the piece you played earlier.” Stephy shows a pout, hoping he would agree to it.

“Stephy, that is for the most talented pianist to play it, you aren't on that level yet.” He says, telling her that the piece that he played earlier was too much of a difficulty to her. “But Show ge ge can teach you the piece that you played earlier.” He offered to teach her the piece Rainie was teaching earlier.

Stephy learned a lot from Show from the short time he taught her and by then, dinner was already served on the table and as Stephy and Show walks to the dining table, Rainie was placing the last plate of food on the table.

There were 4 bowls of rice and all of the foods were specifically Show favourite food and he then sits down beside Rainie who immediately moves away. “I didn't say I can allow you to sit here, and I didn't invite you for dinner, you really have the audacity to sit here.” She crosses her arms together.

“You placed 4 bowls here already, didn't you? And plus, though you didn't invite me, the food on the table has already indicated that I was welcomed for dinner.” Show shows a toothy smile to Rainie, learning it from Stephy.

Hebe looks at the food and decides to shoot a tease at Rainie. “Wow, you cooked for him, all the food you cooked earlier was all meant for him, no wonder you were so focused on cooking earlier. And you changed your clothes too right away, is this too much just to express how happy you were to see Show?”

Rainie immediately glared at Hebe right away with a blush on her face and just stuffs a piece of meat into . “Shut up and have your dinner, eat now.” She says angrily, then starting to eat.

After dinner was over, Show was at the kitchen, looking at Rainie as she washes the dishes. If it was the past, he will be hugging her from behind, washing the dishes together with her but now, he can't do it, because he knows she isn’t happy with him.

His urge was overtaking him and he then walks forward to her and his arms then opens up but he stops himself from hugging her and he walks out of the kitchen in the end.

Rainie was eyeing him and how she wanted that hug from him, she missed being embraced by him and she looks back at him and just sighs before finishing the washing of the plates.

Just as she walks out of the kitchen, she then looks around the living room, but only sees Hebe and Stephy at the sofa, Show wasn’t here and she then asks. “Where Show, where did he go to?” She asks.

“Oh, he went back home, he said that Xiao Xiao Bin got a fever, he has to rush home to take care of him.” Hebe replies causally. “He also said that, if possible, visit Xiao Xiao Bin as he would really like to see you.

Rainie nods to it and just sighs before sitting down. “Hey Hebe, did I really reveal much of my feelings for him with my actions today?” She wanted to know her degree of actions that might affect Show.

“Yeah, you did too much, that overdoing already, you cooked his favourite dishes and dressed nicely in the clothes he likes to see you in, that overdoing it, but that normal as you love him, right?” She says.

“I don't love that idiot at all, that playboy, he has so many girlfriends in the States, I will not accept him till he has simmered my anger.” That was her final answer before she got upstairs.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here chapter 19 guys, inevitable coming, I hope to see you guys commenting, more meaningful comments, where have you guys gone to, if there isn’t much support, I might discontinue the story.

Try to comment guys, it will really mean a lot to me.