Hotness

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
Hebe immediately got down to Aaron and then strangled him right away. “Why were you kissing me last night while I was asleep, you jerk molester.” She shakes him repeatedly.

He just points to his neck while she strangled him as he couldn't speak and she just let go of his neck before getting up from him. “Speak, why did you take advantage of me, why?” She shouts out.

Aaron just gets up, then walking towards the laptop and he replayed the video tape and as he sees Hebe kissing him in the tape, he paused it and he then looks at her. “Look at this tape first, it wasn’t me that kissed you, you were the one that kissed me first, that get that straight.” He says and then replayed the video.

As Hebe looks at the video again, she could see clearly that it was her that initiated the kiss and she immediately blushed before pushing Aaron to the floor and she just deleted the video right away.

She then pulls him by his shirt. “I warn you, if you say anything out, I will kill you.” She warns.

Aaron just smiles at her and then takes out his phone, then showing her the video of what happened last night. “It in my phone, catch me if you can.” He says, then pushing her away and he ran away.

Hebe immediately gave chase to his room but as she went in, her dizziness took over her and she just tumbles to the floor.

As Aaron sees her down on the ground, he immediately cradled her, then touching her forehead. “You are still feverish, and you haven’t had breakfast, I bring you to eat now.” He says, then carrying her up to the living room to have some food.

As she finished her food, she tried to give Aaron a hard slap to his face but failed miserably as she was too sick and instead of a hard slap, it was just basically a touch.

He just holds onto her hands and it was so icy cold and he just rubbed his hands and then held hers. “Are you still feeling cold?” He asked.

She shakes her head but her hands betrayed her by trembling and he just blows air into his hands and then rubs it before holding it again. “Do you feel cold now Hebe?” He asked anxiously.

She shakes her head but this time she was betrayed by her whole body, which started trembling and he just hugs her this time and she just fidgeted in his hold.

“Get your arms away from me this instance Aaron Yan, get it away, don't take advantage of the situation to molest me.” She ordered weakly, wanting to be let off by him as she didn't want anyone to hold her or see her looking weak.

He just refuses to let go of the hug and just hugs her tighter. “Why should I, you are so sick and plus, I seem to be interested in you, you are one interesting girl, I want to get to know you, why don't you open your heart out to me?” He says but his real motives were unknown totally.

Hebe just got the strength to push him away and she did just that before running to her bedroom with all her strength.

As Aaron tried to get in, Hebe just locks the door and immediately lies down on her bed.

She then takes out her wallet which has the picture of hers and Mike in wedding clothes. “Mike, I will only be with you, only you will be my husband, no one else will be, I won't betray you.” She mumbles out softly.
_ _ _ _
Show was currently at an event Rainie was participating in, she was endorsing a clothing apparel along with her mates in Selina, Ella Amber and others.

Show could easily see through Amber deception looks easily and he knows that she hates Rainie group of girls but he didn't care much at all and he just looks around with the other guards to look out for any suspicious character.

And Rainie being his 21th girlfriend of the year makes things easier as he won't be known as a bodyguard that is protecting her.

But when they got together, the headlines were all about them for two days straight due to both of their status with Show being the world richest man and due to Rainie supermodel status.

Show was obviously bored by the event and he just wanted to leave but he knows he couldn't as Rainie safety was at first.

Just as he sees Rainie taking pictures with the girls, he could see that Amber has an disgusted look on her face and he then reminded himself to ask her about her relationship with Amber.

As all pictures were taken, Rainie then walks towards Show and Show just stood still, smiling as she comes to him.

As she was with him, she holds his arm immediately and Show then kisses her on the lips lightly which surprises her and she reminded herself to punch him later for what he did.

The press swarmed all over both of them and then asks Rainie. “Miss Rainie, you have been photographed staying in the same house with Mr Show Luo, what do you have to say for this?”

She just smiles calmly at this questions and then replies. “I have to reveal something to you, I am being targeted by assassins that could be the one that is killing my family and my uncle has hired Show to protect me and I just decided to date him as well since he is an interesting guy.”

“Are you actually getting together with Show for benefits as he knows all the famous producer over the world?” The reporters asked.

Rainie shakes her head towards their question despite the truth of it and then wraps her arms around Show. “For what, I got many awards for acting already, why do I need to do that for?” She replies. “I got together with him because of our mutual interest in...in gym fitness.” She say in an unconvincing way but it satisfied the press.

Soon the press left and Rainie breathed a sigh of relief and Show then looks at her. “Your s are so cushy, can you press your arm on it even more?” He teased.

She immediately let go but Show just holds onto her but Rainie steps on his foot and Show has to let go as it really hurt as she was wearing high heels.

But seconds later, she pulls him with her and then says. “Act as my boyfriend in front of Amber, I want to boast to her about it.”

“For why should you do that?” He asked.

“Don't ask, do that and I may give you a good time at bed later.” She say huskily and then caress his tummy lightly before pinching his bottom.

Show couldn't handle the temptation and he allows her to pull her backstage, where all the models were at.

As they were backstage, Selina and Ella waves to Show and Show waves back at them, then winking at both of them while Rainie pulls him to where Amber were sitting at.

“Amber, let me introduce my boyfriend to you, he is Show Luo, the person that has captivated me so much till I couldn't do anything but melt to him.” She says in an dramatic way.

Show could see that Amber was looking angry from her body language and he looks at Rainie and he could see that she was purposely infuriating Amber.

“Hey, hi Mr Luo, it a pleasure to see you, so she is your new plaything, is it?” She says out in an polite but sarcastic way.

Rainie and Show both kept their cool and the latter then speaks. “She isn’t at all, I love all the girlfriends I had, I had minor disagreements with them that they couldn't take at all so I broke up with them, Rainie is different, she is better, prettier, has the virtue and the attitude and at least, her body is far more real than you.” He pokes fun at her.

Amber couldn't take it lying down and she immediately takes the cup of water, then wanting to throw it at him but Rainie was faster, then causing her to trip and the water splashed onto herself.

Rainie and Show just laughs out together with Ella and Rainie and Show immediately high fived Rainie before walking to her own changing room to change while pulling Show with her.

As they were in, Show then pushes her to the sofa, then immediately capturing her lips.

He ravishes it and Rainie gives in to it, and she feels his hands feeling her up till the thigh and as he pulls away, he then caresses her thigh slowly to arouse her. “You are wearing anything on the bottom, you are so naughty.” He says softly, then capturing her lips.

She pushes him away slightly but his lips went down to her neck but she pushes him away. “Not here, stop it now, I need to change.” She pushes him away, then getting up.

She immediately runs to take her clothes she wore here and immediately went to the dressing room to change but Show went in as well, then locking the door.

“Hey get out of here now, I want to change, get away from me.” She says.

He just hit her bottom lightly before slowly undressing her. “It is better to do it here, more exciting.” He says slowly, before burying his face on her chest.

“Not here...not....here...it...isn’t...appropriate...to.....do....it...here.” She struggled for breath as Show bitten the sensitive area which also excited her.

Soon he stops and then caresses her body curves lightly, then inhaling the accent. “You smell so nice, I go out now, you better change and don't forget you have to exercise later at home.” He says softly before walking out and she just locks the door right afterwards.

As she finishes with her changing, she looks at the mirror to see if there was any hickeys and she was relieved there was none and she walks out with her dress shirt and tight fitting pants.

Show then holds her by her waist, then whispering. “Don't arouse me at home with your y attire, or else something bad may happen.” He warns lightly.

“You met your match in me, Show Luo, you can't even resist me wearing something skimpy but you can resist girls stripping for you, you are going to lose your mind.” She says out softly.

As Rainie was exercising, Show was timing her as he had to train her personally as she wasn’t really fit for the gruelling moves she had to do for the movie and he had to train her hard which makes her so tired till he can't make love with her.

As she was taking a rest, she was sweating so profusely and she just complains. “Jerk, it is so tiring, can we call it a day already?”

“Improvement, yesterday, you took 15 minutes to complain and now you take 45 minutes to complain.” He says with a smile which makes her relieved for a moment. “But sorry, no, you have to exercise or you won't get that movie role.” He says.

She shows her pouting lips cutely but it didn't work on Show and he just points to the skipping rope. “Do 100 jumps with it no, no stop at all or else you will have to redo it.” He orders and she just stomps her foot and Show just finds it cute.

She took off her top right away as she felt really hot and just took a towel to wipe her body and Show had to hide his temptation. “This is what she did last time to me, I have to endure it, must endure it, I throw out everything at night.” He mutters to himself.

Amazingly, Show manages to control himself as Rainie jumped on the skipping rope 100 times without fail.

As she put the rope back, Show just walks to her and she just turns around to lie on him, causing him to fall on the floor. “I am so tired, can I stop doing it, it is so tiring, can I have a rest?” She begged like a kid. “My body is aching so much, it feels so painful.” She whines.

Show just got up and then holds her before smiling. “Where does it hurts, I give it a massage.” He suggested.

“My upper back, it really hurts, give it a light rub alright?” She requested.

Show wanted to massage her back, but her top was hindering him and he then says. “Eh, Rainie, can you remove your top, or I can't really give you a rub.”

Rainie removes it and Show then starts on the rub but he was tempted to fondle her bosoms as he was being seduced by her every single second.

“Oww, feel so great, the massage so great, ahhh, I love it so much.” She moans out which was making Show lose his will to make love to her now.

Just then, she turns around and Show lost the battle of against himself and he just fondled her right away, which surprises her and gains her a moan.

She immediately got away from him but not before he gave it an hard rub which causes her to moan hard.

She slapped his face right away before wearing her sports top on. “You ert, you molest me, I am going to kill you.” She immediately got on top of him, then strangling him right away.

But her strangles didn't have much strength due to her tiredness and Show overpowered her, then getting on top of her. “I couldn't control myself from you, who asked you to turn to face me with your s facing me, I can't resist that at all.” He proclaims his innocence and then stares at her.

Her body was full of sweat and as he looks at her again, she was only wearing a sports bra and a really short sports short and he just couldn't control his desire and he was imagining things and he just wanted to get into a bathtub with her right this instance.

And he just carries her up his arms, then kissing her on the lips lightly. “Rainie my dear y babe, it time we have a bath together.” He looks at her before carrying her to the bathroom this instance.

As he brings her in, she was in awe of the decor of the bathroom, it was very spacious and it has a super massive bathtub that can house at least 3 to 4 people inside.

She just thinks to herself. “This must be used for with many other girls, I won't want to go in for sure, it has really many disgusting memories on it, I won't want it for sure.”

She just looks at him and then shows a disgusted look. “This tub must be used for your short flings with other women for sure, I won't want to get in a tub that has full of women taste in it.” She says, then crossing her arms together

He shakes his head and then smiles at her before snaking his arms around her petite exposed waist. “No women have ever gone in here before Rainie, no one.” He assures her. “I only bed girls in hotels, you are the first that has ever had with me here in bed and you will be the first one to be in this big bathtub to bathe with me.” He says huskily to her, then slowly removing her sports shorts.

Her face flushes and she just stood still as he removes her clothes slowly and as everything was removed, he removed his shorts and just carries her to the big tub to bathe with her.

She loved being in the tub as the tub water was just right, just warm and she had Show scrubbing on her back and she just loved it so much as it has been a long time she has been treated like a queen.

As she lies on his back, he then places some foam on her blossoms, causing her to tremble slightly and his hands just gave her bosoms a gentle rub and it causes her to moan out and she could feel her body reacting to just the touching.

The sensual feeling that was given to her was making her feel excited and she could only let out an soft moan in approval. “Show, let explore more of each other, make out with me here.” She says out huskily.

He kisses her lips right away and it ignited a make out session between them right away and Rainie could only says in her mind. “Look like this ual relationship we have are going to take it to an higher level and it could probably evolve.”
_ _ _ _
As Aaron was in the office working, a bouquet of rose was at his table which he will use to appease Hebe and possibly make her open up to his heart.

As she walks in, she hands him the document he assigned her to do and she then sits down. “Alright, so far on all your employees here, none are really suspicious for now, Jerry checking higher management, all the workers that are working with you are all clear.” She says.

“That fast from your research, you are really an capable worker, come Hebe, it time to leave, I need to go somewhere, get the guys here.” He says, then getting up with the flower.

Hebe then gets up and was then curious about the flower which she helps him buy as he wasn’t free. “May I ask who is this lucky person that is receiving this?” She asked.

Aaron then shows the flower to her. “It for you, Hebe for making up for my mistake I done to you at England for kissing you, accept it.” He says warmly to her.

Her face flushed right away and she immediately looks away from him. “I don't want it, I don't want to be embarrassed here, I won't accept it.” She says softly.

“Fine then, I get outside and say right away I will pursue you publicly to the press, that be good, you could be the assailant target as well as you are connected to me.” He says cheekily.

She just thinks of beating him up right away, but cools herself down as she knows that she is in the office and she will be courting trouble by beating him up.

She knows as well she will be in trouble as her intuition or her six sense makes her thinks that he might just do it and she accepts it. “Fine then, I will accept the flower then, I won't want trouble with any assailant getting me just to get to you.” She says, then accepting the flower.

He smiles out and then took her other hand, pulling her towards him and he just makes himself fall to the sofa with her in his arms.

As they were both lying down on the sofa, he then rolls around the sofa to be on top, and he immediately captures her lips right away.

Surprised initially and shocked, she did nothing for the first ten seconds before she started to push him away but was failing to as she was giving in to it. “His lips is so soft and sweet, it just like Mike, no, it better, he could kiss me so well, and I just can't hold myself in at all, what am I doing?” She thinks to herself.

“So sweet, so cushy, I love the lips of his, it is so cute.” She thinks to herself before her inner conscious took over her and it got her responding to the kiss.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here chapter 6 for u guys, I don't think I will be updating any much quicker already, just the second day of school and I am starting to have lots of homework and projects to do, but I will update for sure, I won't forget about the story, I will try to be as fast as possible, alright, and I promise this story will be done by June, for sure, but I want you guys to promise me to comment on it too, don't leave this story, alright?