Guilt Out Of Love

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
Show was now holding the assailants with a number of them killed after a short gunfight which killed 5 out of the eight assailant and it was a big group he took down and he was facing the remaining three. “Who hired you to attack Rainie Yang, tell me right now.” He says as he kneeled down to face the remaining assailants.

“Kill us now, kill us, we won't betray our employer.” One of the assailant said.

Show just took his pistol out and pointed it at the assailant who said those words to him. “Are you sure you won't betray your employer, I can just kill you now, tell me, who hired you.” He removed the safety clip and then loaded his gun, getting ready to fire.

“It...it Amber Ann, don't....don’t...kill...me” The assailant pleaded.

Show just kept his pistol back and then remembered, Rainie has an event together with Amber, she has a catwalk show together with Rainie.

“Hebe follow me right now, Rainie is in serious trouble.” Show ran towards the car right away, with Hebe giving chase to it right away.

As they reached the mall where Rainie was at, Hebe was making a call to Rainie, but nothing was being picked up. “Show, Rainie isn’t picking up, she must be doing the catwalk or could be already captured.” Hebe informed Show about Rainie.

“ this, quickly, let get to it, get Ariel to eye Amber and only make a move if Amber makes a move.” Show ordered.

As they got to the backstage, Rainie was talking to Selina and Ella and Show and Hebe just looks around for Amber but couldn't find her and Ariel walks in, then shaking her head to tell Show and Hebe that Amber couldn't be found.

Just then Amber appeared right in front of Rainie holding a gun, then preparing to fire and Hebe, noticing the danger Rainie was in jumped onto Hebe, pushing her down to the floor.

Show immediately fired Amber gun away with superb precision and Ariel quickly rushed to take down Amber.

Show then looks down to Rainie and Hebe as they gets up and Show then pats Hebe on the shoulder. “Hey Hebe, that a fine save you did.” Show praises her.

“It nothing, damn that hurts me.” She says, touching her right shoulder.

Show just looks at Hebe in horror as blood flows off her shoulder. “Oh no, Hebe, you are shot.” He looks on in horror.

Hebe looks at her arm and she just felt her world crashing just right away as she faints on the floor.

_ _ _ _

As Hebe opens her eyes slightly, she just looks around her surrounding, still dazed and she could feel that her right shoulder was bandaged up and she winced in pain as she tries to get up on her own power.

Aaron, who refilled water, came back in and immediately rushed towards Hebe, then helping her before pressing the remote control for the bed to get her on a leaning position. “Careful, you aren't well yet, don't stress yourself or you might get even worse.” Aaron helps her.

“How long was I asleep, Aaron?” She asked weakly as she touches her own forehead with her uninjured free hand, then feeling that her forehead was really hot.

“You were asleep for two days, and you got a fever a few hours after your operation.” He replied softly as he caresses her cheeks. “But so lucky you are fine, the doctor just sent you for a checkup earlier, the report will be here shortly.” He says, telling her that she was sent for a checkup earlier.

She just groans as she tries moving her right arm, which was the arm shot by Amber two days ago and Aaron just holds onto it. “Be a good girl, don't move your right arm till a week later, that when your stitches will be removed.” He says to her, then kissing her on the forehead which makes her blush.

“Aaron, I am sorry.” A sudden apology from her, surprising him.

“What with sorry to me, what wrong did you do to me?” He asked as he holds her icy cold hands.

“I caused you to be worried for me, you must been worried about me, you have to take care of me, sorry.” She apologised weakly.

He just pecks on her lips lightly in return. “You don't have to say sorry for me, I am worried for you, but it normal, isn’t it?” He places his hands on her cheeks. “You are my baby, my girlfriend, I have to be worried for you and of course I have to take care of you.” He kisses her lips. “And...” He stops himself suddenly.

“And what?” She asked softly.

“I love you.” He says and then kisses her lips and he didn't let go, it was a soft kiss, a really soft kiss.

She closes her eyes and returns to it, placing her uninjured left shoulder on his neck, the sweetness, the passion and the spark of love came to her.

As the kiss was broken away due to them needing air, Aaron then touches Hebe forehead with his and she couldn't help but smile and she brushes her nose with his. “I love you too.” She smiles at him.

He was delighted by the sweet words of love by her, and he hugs her.

They were in this sweet moment together till the doctor came in with the nurse and they immediately pulls away with Aaron smiling at the doctor pleasantly. “Doctor, how is my girlfriend, is she better now?” He asked.

“She is alright now, everything is fine, our suspicion about her pulse rate being irregular was all due to something we found from her.” The doctors stops herself. “You two must be mentally prepared for this.” The doctors says.

Both Aaron and Hebe were dumbfounded by what the doctors says. “Mentally prepared, what happened to me, doctor?” She asked.

“Miss Tien, you are 2 months pregnant.” The doctor replies with a smile on her face.

Aaron face was beaming with happiness and just hugs Hebe. “Hebe, we are going to be parents now, we are going to be daddy and mummy.” He exclaims in happiness, feeling really happy.

Hebe was just shocked by the news and just touches her tummy. “I am going to be a mummy, I am going to be a mummy.” She cries out.

Aaron hugs her right away. “Don't cry, it is a good thing, it is a wonderful thing, it wonderful.” Aaron says to her.

Hebe just cried herself happily in Aaron arms, but she also felt guilty, really guilty as she also used Aaron to get him to pay for his parents hospital bills just because she didn't have the ability to do so.

As she stopped crying, Aaron just touches her tummy. “Our baby is going to be really cute for sure, it going to be the cutest baby ever. He smiles at her which was contagious and it spread to her, causing her to laugh out as well.

“What is going to happen to me, people are going to say you knocked me.” She looks down, worried about how people are going to say about her.

Aaron just hugs her tighter. “I don't care about that at all, let it be.” He replies, implying to her that he won't care about anyone that says anything bad about her. “If they want to talk about us, let them be then.” He just holds her hands.

“People will say that I get married to you because my dad company is in trouble, I am afraid of it.” She says, looking up at Aaron in fear of the gossip that will engulf them.

Aaron just smiles at Hebe and just kisses her lips lightly. “I always got the way to settle the problems and the baby just made me want to do something, help your dad even more to grow his company.” He announces to her.

“Don't do that please Aaron, that will make me feel bad, don't do that please?” She pleaded as she already felt guilty for using Aaron to clear her dad company debt, she didn't want her guilt to be even bigger by him helping her dad with the company growth.

He just shakes his head in return. “I am going to be the son-in-law of your father, I should do and I will do this.” He says seriously as he hugs her.

She had nothing to say and just lies on Aaron shoulders, feeling really guilty right now, not knowing what she could do to alleviate her guilt

Days later, Selina, Ella and Rainie were at Hebe apartment helping her pack her stuff as instructed by Aaron and the girls were all jovial about the engagement party for Hebe, who will be engaged to Aaron.

“Hebe, to think you will be the first one engaged to someone else and the first one to get married among the four of us.” Selina exclaimed as she dragged a suitcase out to put Hebe clothes inside. “Are you happy over the engagement?”

She just sighs back in response and just covers her own face. “I am, of course I am happy.” She says in a depressing tone.

“You seem depressed my dear sister, what wrong?” Ella asked as she takes out the shoes in Hebe cardboard. “Tell us, you can share it with us.” She says, expressing concern for Hebe.

Hebe just sighs in response and then lies down on the bed. “I am guilty to Aaron, I was unfaithful, I cheated his feelings.” She exposes everything.

“You cheated on him, with who?” The girls all said at the same time at once, shocked that Hebe cheated on Aaron.

“No one, I didn't love him at first, I only got together with him for money he gave me.” She explained. “Then he helped my parents with the debts they owed and now he is helping them with the growth, and I don't know what to do now.” She sighs to herself.

Rainie, Ella and Selina just breathed a sigh of relief and all three of them crowds around Hebe. “It nothing, every girl does that to every boy, it normal.” Ella says, just brushing Hebe words off. “Just keep it quiet and it be okay.” She gave an awful suggestion.

“The guilt is killing me, it is killing me already, how can I keep quiet about it.” Tears fell off her cheeks.

Selina and Rainie were the first two to hug her and Ella quickly hugs her as well. “Sorry, I shouldn’t have said that, I shouldn’t.” She apologised. “Let just tell Aaron the truth now, tell him now, it better than keeping it in.” She gives another suggestion.

“But he will be angry with me for sure, he might not love me anymore.” Hebe was afraid, afraid of Aaron forsaking her right after he knows the truth.

“Hebe, if Aaron truly loves you, he will forget about everything and just stays together with you regardless of what happens.” Selina encourages her. “Regardless of what happens, He will still love you for sure.” Selina encourages Hebe to tell Aaron the truth.

Rainie pats Hebe on the shoulder and just gets Hebe to look at her eyes. “He will still be with you if he loves you, if he treasures you, he will forget about everything, and he will be with you forever.” She encourages her as well, telling Hebe to tell the truth to Aaron.

With the encouragement from all her good sisters, she decided to tell Aaron the truth as soon as possible

_ _ _ _

Rainie was rushing to the lift right away, taking the lift to the highest level as that was where she had a dinner appointment with Show.

As she reaches the restaurant, she just rushes in and not seeing where she was walking at, she tripped and fell.

Bracing for impact, she closed her eyes, but didn't feel any surge of pain at all and she opens her eyes to find herself in Show arms and she just smiles as he pulls her up at the same time. “You are so clumsy, if I wasn’t coming back from the washroom, sure you would have fell to the floor already.” He kisses her on the lips lightly as a form of greeting.

“I am sorry for being so late for the appointment, was taking pictures at a beach to promote Taiwan tourism and as well had some other swimsuit and other advertisement to shoot as well.” She apologised and explained for being late.

Show was surprised at her saying swimsuit advertisement and immediately asked. “Skimpy bikinis, is it, show me now.” He says possessively.

“You are a ert.” She pinches his cheeks for being such an ert. “Let just have dinner first alright, I am hungry.” She exclaimed and Show just held her hands and brought her outside the restaurant, they were seated outdoors.

As they sat down, Rainie smiles at Show again and then holds him by his arms. “I am free from next week till July, that 8 weeks worth of holidays for me, let go overseas, shall we?” She suggested.

“I am fine with it, have to visit my dad too at US, have to check the other business too, let tour the Nevada, go to La Vegas, that where my dad headquarters are at.” He was agreeable with it. “Let go there next week, alright?” He smiles at her.

She smiles at him and that was her form of agreement to him and she lies on his shoulder. “That so great, going there, that be nice for sure.” She smiles out. “And the shops there, I will want to shop for all my clothes and bags there and I be using your cards.” She states, implying that she would be using his money for the trip there.

“So I am your sugar daddy now, are you implying that?” He shoots at her on purpose. “You made me angry, not going to talk to you.” He did it on purpose as he wants to see how she reacts.

She just makes a face to him and just whispers. “Then tonight you aren't going to get me, bleh.” She makes a face right afterwards.

Show near victory turns into defeat and he just holds her. “I agree to it, you can spend my money on anything you want to buy, and if you want to, I can give you my house at Nevada, I have a few there as well, you want it?” He says in desperation.

“Not interested in it, I just want to spend there, but since you are angry, let have a cool off period for now.” She shows a face again.

He just had to unleash his final weapon and that was the gift he wanted to give to her, the diamond dolphin necklace and he just takes it out and he just did his cutest face as he opens the necklace box. “My dear Lin Lin, are you going to be happy with this now, this is the necklace you always wanted.” He says cutely to him, showing his puppy look.

It worked to great effect as she was giggling at him and was just dazzled by the necklace. “You are so sweet, Show, put it on for me, will you?” She asks in her soft and most gentle voice.

As he places it on for her, she captures his lips right away in response and he happily responded to it. As they broke away for air, she smiles at him and just hugs him. “You are so sweet, so sweet and so thoughtful to me.” She caresses his cheeks.

“No 3 words to me, my dear, still not going to say it to me, why don't you give it up and just say to me?” He asked.

She just makes a face to him and just smiles out. “Not giving up, if I lose, I have to marry you and give birth to many kids, I won't and will not say that.” She shows her tongue out at him.

“So bad, but too bad, I will make it up with you tonight with cupcakes from you.” He says ersely as he squeezes her thighs gently.

She let out a soft yelp and the food came at the same time and the waitress was seen laughing and she just wanted to take the knife and slash him many times for the embarrassment she caused him but couldn't do it and had to bear it again.

Back at the residence they were staying together, Show was typing a message on the computer to inform Jerry to take care of the company for a few months as he had to head there to visit his parents and also check on his other companies he owes.

As he turns off his computer, he turns to face Rainie who was basically seducing him with her current actions. She showed her shoulders to him as she slowly walks towards him, showing a alluring look that could seduce any guy.

She purposely tripped herself to fall on him and her shoulders were evidence she didn't wear anything beneath her and she just pushes him down on the chair, then sitting down on him. She then uses a finger to touch his muscular and broad chest and just kisses his neck lightly. “Want me, do you want me?” Her deep and gentle voice made it sound even more seducing and he felt himself raging hot.

As she removed her shirt right in front of him, she was naughty, purposely placing his hands on her bosoms. She was different than most girls, she was wild, crazy, y and beautiful, though she doesn’t have the monster figure like some of the girls she used to date from the past.

She was really sensitive too and he teases her by feeling her up her lower body and that got her out softly as beads of sweat starts coming out from her forehead. Best of it, she won't lose to him as she pushes him down to the floor with her crashing down on him and she claims him with a hickey as she removes his shirt.

Soon as both of them were bare, Show then whispers to her. “You are mine, it time for some lovemaking time.”

“Wrong, it cupcakes.” She says seductively as her lustful moans came out due to Show teasing her repeatedly.

“Fine, you are mine now.” That was his final words and he s her right away, gaining lustful moans from her again and it was a big battle of ual and intimate fantasy for the next few hours.

Soon their intimate actions stops as they were both worn out but they still stood close to each other and Show couldn't do anything but take a picture of her secretly with his phone and she immediately tries to take it away.

She failed to and Show just shows a smile and just looks at the pictures. “You may be a B cup, but you are more than y, juicy too and really naughty.” He says it on purpose to .

She manages to take his phone and as she looks at the pictures, she slaps his face. “So many girls pictures, and it all so explicit, you are one bastard, Show Luo, I am deleting it all away.” She was jealous as she only wants her pictures to be inside, only her pictures can be inside.

She deleted all the explicit pictures and just takes one of her pictures in his phone to be the phone wallpaper. “You only can use this, this is good enough for you.” She crosses her arms right afterwards.

“You deleted all the pictures, those pictures are the best, you deleted it, you are crazy.” He scolds her.

She just shows her tongue in return and just pushes him face down to the bed and she lies down on his back. “This will be consolation, like it.” She grinds her body on his back and that got him chuckling out at her and he turns around to face her.

“You are so naughty and wild, you are only suited for me, you will be and only be Show Luo woman, partner, girlfriend, fiancée, wife, the mother of my kids, the grandmother of my grandchildren.” He says which sounds more of a statement to her.

She just blushes at his statement but just keeps a stern face on. “Remember, your phone can only have pictures of me in bikinis, in lingerie and , if there are other people photographs, I will ignore you for the rest of my life.” She says.

“Fine then, once we are in Las Vegas, I am going to take 200 pictures of you in y clothing and use it as my phone wallpaper and have them developed it big so I can place it on my bed, okay?” He promises her.

She kisses his lips in response and he just laughs out. “Haha, means you agree to it, let make out as celebration.” He says and forcefully kisses her.

She tries breaking away from it, but fails to and gives in to his kisses.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here chapter 15, didn't know that I would be really fast, where the SR fans, and bebu fans, have you gone missing, I needs your comments, I need your encouragement.

Please comment on this story please, I need the comments, I need you guys to tell me if you are happy with this flow for now.

And see SR, they haven’t say the three words out right, the three words will be vital to their future, you won't see them saying it more than 5 times to each other in the next ten chapters, I guarantee you this, comment.