Fury Of Passion

The Brilliance Of Love
Narration
Rainie was currently at a swimming pool complex accompanying Stephy and Xiao Xiao Bin for their swimming lessons on behalf of Show who had to go for a business meet nearby.

Seeing the two kids having a fun time in the water was causing her to be envy of the kids as she didn't learn swimming which led to a phobia which made her afraid of swimming. How she wished she was able to swim as well, but she was afraid of the swimming pool. She would get in a state of fright whenever she falls into the pool.

As the two kids came up together, she smiles at them before handing the towel to cover them with to keep the cold away. “Hey kids, are you happy playing in the pool?” She asked as she dries their hair.

They shows their smiles in response and just looks around and Rainie then asks. “Kids, where are you looking at? Did you lose something?”

“Where is daddy, daddy says he would be here, where is he?” Xiao Xiao Bin asked as he looks around with Stephy.

Rainie just gets Xiao Xiao Bin to face him and just replies. “Daddy is busy with work, he will be coming here soon, don't worry about it, he will be here really soon.” She assures them.

“Mummy, I want to have some French fries, can I have some?” Stephy asked, showing her trademark pout so that Rainie won't have any resistance of not allowing her to eat.

Rainie just smiles and then looks at Xiao Xiao Bin. “Hey Bin Bin, do you want some French fries as well?”

He nods immediately to it and just holds their hands at the same time. “Then let go have some French fries now my dearest little babies, let go now.” She smiles as she walks with them hand in hand to the eatery to have some French fries with the kids.

As they were eating the French fries, Stephy and Xiao Xiao Bin sees Show and then gets up. “Daddy daddy. Daddy you are here.” They jumped up and down in happiness as Show walks to them.

Rainie was about to smile to it, but behind Show was Ariel and that got her face sulky as she didn't want to see her at all appearing with Show.

As Show walks back with the kids, Rainie then points at Ariel and then looks at Show. “Why is she here? I thought you said you will be coming alone, you are one big liar.” She looks away from Show angrily for breaking his promise to her.

“It isn’t my fault, she followed me here, I didn't want her to follow at all.” He explains to her.

She just looks away in response and just crosses her arms angrily which Show just thinks she was basically being cute and he just pecks at her cheeks, which got Ariel grumbling out angrily.

“Show, you haven’t kissed me today at all, I hate you.” Ariel says and she pouts her lips cutely at Show which Show thought it was shameless as it wasn’t as cute as Rainie pout at all.

“If you try kissing her, I won't talk to you for the rest of my life, I will not be with you forever for sure, I will not talk to you forever again.” She whispers to me.

Show just smiles at her and then cupped her cheeks to kiss her lips lightly as an agreement to it but Ariel pulls him away from her after the kiss and just kisses him on the lips lightly many times which infuriated Rainie.

Her face showed fury and she was angry beyond imagination but she stops herself from slapping Ariel right away as she knows pretty well Ariel a black belt in Karate as she protected her. Thinking of an great idea, she found one, jealousy, incur her jealousy by purposely kissing Show.

She walks forward to Show and then touches his cheeks. “Honey, my dearest Xiao Zhu baby, you can't let any girl kiss you, do you know that, only I have the permission to kiss you. How could you do this to me.” She pouts her cheeks cutely as she pummels him on his chest lightly.

“Then you punish me then my dearest darling, you can punish me in anyway possible.” He replies sweetly, loving how much she endeared him with as he places his arms on her shoulders.

She pouts her lips cutely and just points to her lips. “Kiss my lips to simmer my anger or else I am not going to talk to you or have any intimate actions with you ever again.” She says cutely.

Show captures her lips passionately right away in front of Ariel eyes which angered her really so much that she couldn't bear to see it and she just walks away from Show and Rainie while they continued kissing each other with Rainie feeling over the moon for getting Ariel really angry.

But the kiss was devouring her brain as well, she couldn't think at all. It was like it was frozen up by ice, she couldn't get herself to pull away from him, she just didn't have the willpower to pull away and she continues the kiss.

Show was feeing ecstatic as well, really happy too, Rainie was returning to the kiss. If not for being at public, he would have tore her clothes off already but he couldn't and he has already had plans with her later at home as she had promised the kids to stay for the night.

As they broke away for air, Rainie blushed immediately as she realised how long she was in the lip with Show. She didn't know she would just surrender to it, she didn't know that her mind wouldn’t cooperate with her. How she hoped that she could dig a hole and just hide in it to hide her embarrassment away.

Show spanks her bottom lightly which made her even more embarrassed and he just holds her even tighter. “Let get the kids changed and go home right away, the kids needs their dinner and we need our dinner and some private time alone for some argument stuff too. And if you want to, is also available too.” He says to her as he lets go of her to tend to the kids.

As he squats down to face the kids, Rainie immediately took the chance to kick him in the bum which caused him to fall and she just walks away with the kids while looking back at him, showing a face to him to tell him that she would not be intimidated by anything.

_ _ _ _ _

It was already nearing evening and Aaron was at a nearby diner having a early dinner alone as Hebe had no time for him as she brought Charlotte to visit Ella and Selina which left him alone for dinner.

He didn't know what to eat at all or what to do now, Hebe was gaining her memories back slowly day by day and she has began to ask him questions of what she did in the past which troubled him as the inevitable could be nearing really soon, her memories could be coming back to him really soon. If it comes back to her, it will most probably spell the end for him with her as she will most likely leave him.

As he covers his face with his hands stressfully, someone patted him on the shoulder and he just casually replies as he thought it was the cashier. “Sorry I do not want anything else already, I ordered my food.”

“Hey Mister, your food isn’t in the menu, do you want anything else on the menu to be ordered instead?” The person replied.

Aaron immediately looks up and just smiles out and then gets up, then kissing the person. It was Hebe and she hugs him in response and just says. “Knew you were here already, was following you just now when you left the office, so you were so bored till you came to this restaurant to waste money to eat something classy.” She scolds him as she sits down beside him.

“I thought you were bringing Charlotte to Ella and Selina and you were having dinner together, that why I came here to eat.” He explained. “I didn't know you were following me.” He says in surprise as he didn't know she followed him here.

She just smiles and just lies on his shoulder. “Don't you wish to eat yummy food made by your wife?” She asks sweetly “Or did you come here to eat because your mistress is the cook here?” She changed her tone drastically to a angry one which sounds more like a joke to Aaron.

“You always love to joke about this, you love to do this really often, the old you won't do this type of thing at all.” He comments on her as he pinches her cheeks.

She shows a toothy smile at him which he found amusing and he then asks. “You haven’t had dinner, let eat dinner here, alright?” He suggests. “And by the way where Charlotte?” He asked as he didn't see her with Hebe.

“She is having a fun time with her two godmothers right now, she will be back later.” She replies to his second questions first. “And fine with me for dinner as long as you are paying for it. And plus, you should and should have treat me to dinner for a long time for mostly cooking sumptuous treat for you everytime you come back home.” She crosses her arms while grumbling.

He just holds her hands in response and felt a spiky feeling on it and as he removes his hand, he could see the ring, the engagement ring he gave to her two years ago, she was wearing it and he just takes a closer look at it. “Hebe, this ring, where did you find it?” He asked.

“I found it in your lamp table, and it has my name on engraved on it so it must be mine for sure, my engagement ring, right?” She asked.

He smiles and just hugs her. “I didn't know you would wear it again dear, I didn't know you would wear that ring again. It has been a long time since you wore that ring on.” He says softly.

She giggles at him and her stomach just rumbled and he looks at her and they giggles at the same time before Aaron hands her the menu. “Order anything you like, I will pay for anything.” He cuddles her.

“That what you said, don't blame me.” She replies as she signalled for a waiter to come. “I want all the food that costs higher than $250, thank you very much.” She smiles at Aaron as she orders the food which stumped Aaron for a bit.

_ _ _ _ _

It was late at night and Rainie was now lulling the two little pesky kids in Xiao Xiao Bin and Stephy to sleep after nearly 3 stories read to them.

Luckily now they were already exhausted as the story has gotten them asleep and Rainie began to lull a tune to get them to sleep better as she weave a sigh of relief as they have finally got to sleep as she was quite tired as a whole.

As she gets off the bed, the kids were already breathing rhythmically and she covers the blanket over them before getting out of the room downstairs to have a slight rest. Walking past the mini bar, she could see Show drinking some red wine and loving red wine herself, she walks inside and as Show sees her, he smiles at her.

“Hey, the kids asleep?” He asked softly as he takes a sip of wine slowly.

“Yeah, they are asleep already. Your two kids are really so pesky, refusing to sleep even when I read them a story, they needed another one before they started to sleep.” She says softly as she drinks a cup of wine that was placed on the table which was for her.

As she consumed the wine, it tasted really sweet and tasty and being a wine consumer herself, she looks at Show. “Hey, what brand of wine is this?” She asked.

“It is called ‘Kosta Browne, one of the best wine produced in the world, I have quite a number of bottles stored in my cellar below.” He says.

Her eyes brightens up in response and she immediately holds his shoulder. “Hey, where your cellar, I would really want to see how big of your wine collections are.” She wanted to see how many wines did he have.

“Alright time, follow me.” He says and just brings her to his wine cellar which was just a floor down of his mini bar.

As they went to the wine cellar, Rainie was just shocked and bedazzled by the collections of wines Show had in his cellar. It was basically the best wine produced in the world and also the most expensive ones as well, all the one she wanted to get but to no avail as it wasn’t readily available.

Out of curiosity, she takes a wine bottle out and immediately stared in excitement. It was Dom. Romane Conti 1997, one of the most expensive wine produced in the world and she gives it to Show. “Open it, will you, open it and let me try it?” She asked.

“NO.” That was his immediate response as he didn't want to let her try the wine at all. The Dom. Romane Conti 1997 was a expensive wine and he only has 11 in his collection and he wasn’t just giving it to her to try it just because she was his beloved.

Rainie pouts her lips cutely at Show and just tugs his hands cutely. “Please Show please, I beg you, let me try the wine please, I want to try it, this is the wine I wanted to covet and try for a long time, let me taste it, will you?” She shows a really cute face which made him losing his resistance to saying yes.

He couldn't resist her cute look and agrees to it. “Fine, only this time, next time, it will be a definite no.” He agrees to it as he sighs at her.

She cupped his cheeks and kisses his lips a few time before taking the wine bottle away, skipping upstairs back to the bar to drink.

She loved the wine and with classical music feeling the mini bar, she loved the atmosphere even more as it was so romantic. It just needed a dance and it would be just so perfect, she just wanted that dance, a dance will be good enough.

She looks at Show just as he looks at her and he then holds her hands. “Ling, can we have a dance together?” He asked, addressing her by her Chinese name.”

She smiles in return which was agreement to it and they walk forward, then dancing together with each other. She encloses the distance from him, just leaning on him as she places her arms around his neck as they danced with each other.

His response was to place his hands just at her lower back and he then says. “I want to ask you, when I see you off at the airport, if I chased after you at the airport two years ago, chased after you went in the departure hall, would you stay?” He asked.

She kept silent for a while and just continued the dance and as her eyes made contact with his, she looks down and just couldn't hide her answer. It was yes, if he chased after her that time, she would stay with him, she would marry him and she would give up her career just for him. “Yes, I would, I will stay and I will agree to your proposal.” She replies. “That time when you proposed to me at the airport, I nearly said yes to it, but I didn't know what happened that time, I didn't know why my heart hardened at the last second.” She says as she breaks the dance, then walking back to drink the cup of wine that was still untouched.

“Then if I propose to you now, will you accept it?” He asked softly as he takes a sip of the wine.

She just laughs out at him as she refills the wine. “You are too much to be joking at this time, don't worry, I forgive you and even if you propose to me now, it easy for me to say no as you aren't sincere.” She laughs out at him as she finished the cup of wine again which made her slightly tipsy but still awake.

He just stands down on one knee and then takes out a ring from his pocket. “Rainie, I am serious, marry me, please marry me. We been through so much together already, this is the third proposal already, the third time I am proposing to you, marry me.” He says sincerely.

She wanted to accept it so much, she wanted to, but as the first time, her heart hardened at it and she just shakes her head. “No, not now, I have to consider this for a while, let me consider it first, alright?”

Show was disheartened upon listening to her words, but gets up and accepts it. “Fine, I will wait for you to say yes, I will wait for you.” He says determinedly.

Rainie just walks out of the mini bar with the wine bottle already emptied and Show follows her from behind, following her upstairs.

As she was beginning to walk back to the bedroom, she slips on a toy and fell backwards, back towards Show and Show just holds her and in the end, they were lying on the wall with Show really nearing her lips.

Rainie looks at him, his eyes was electrifying her and she was beginning to lose her senses already and quickly, she pushes him away and just gets into Show room, then locking the door.

She took in a deep breath right away and just relaxed. “Rainie, no you aren't going to accept it now, you aren't going to, not yet not now, you need to consider it for sometime before you agree to it, you have to think about it for now.” She says to herself.

She decides to open the door and just goes out and just fell onto Show again, who couldn't hold on her weight and he tumbles forward all the way to the bed.

He was on top of her, with his eyes gazing at her and with her eyes also gazing back at him in response.

They gets up together and Rainie then walks out of the room slowly and Show follows her, he was in a trance right now, following her as she walks.

As she turns to face him, she then says. “Goodnight Show, I sleep in the guest room for now, goodnight.”

As she began to leave the room, Show grabs her and just pulls her to him and just stares at her. “Spend the night with me Rainie, spend it here with me.”

She just shakes her head and walks away but then stops herself. Passion was building up in her and she couldn't fight it away mentally and she just turns around and just walks back and this moment just stops.

All rational thinking vanished right away, she kissed his lips deeply without warning.

He returns to it and just deepens the passion of the kiss which ignited a fury night of passion.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here chapter 26 guys, I think story might be lengthened or maybe not, SR plot getting interesting, it gonna be even better, Bebu gonna be even better as well, all readers please speculate on what happen, I want to see how you think this story will flow, comment please as well.

And with school starting the next day, I don't think I be able to update frequently already, but I try my best to, see ya.