Impossible Task

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
“Wow, you guys know each other, that good, please have a seat please.” Kennedy said, telling both Show and Rainie to sit down.

Hebe immediately got Rainie sitting down and Show just sit down as well, then showing a face to Rainie and she just made one back in response.

“Uncle Kennedy, you are getting this piece of a jerk freak to protect me?” She pointed her finger at Show. “Is he even good enough to protect me?” She questioned. “I think he can't even hold a fight against Hebe.” She shot out.

Show just stood up, angered that Rainie insulted his abilities. “Hey miss, I know how to fight way better than anyone here, I got a proven record.” He shot back.

“Sit down please, both of you and let me talk, will you both?” Kennedy shot out.

Both of them sat down and Kennedy then patted Show on the shoulder. “Zhi Xiang you promised me already you will help me with this, you won't break the promise, right?” He looked at him.

“I seriously might break this promise, but for you, I do it, I do it but make sure your niece don't make me so angry till I have to kill her.” Show warned.

Kennedy just smiles at Show and then looked at Rainie. “Cheng Lin, promise me something. “He mouths out. “Promise me that you won't do anything stupid towards Zhi Xiang, alright?”

Rainie nodded towards it and then stood up. “Show Luo, listen up, I am giving my uncle face, that why you are allowed to protect me.” She shows out a demeaning loo to him.

“Whatever, I am giving your uncle face as well, Miss Rainie.” Show replies. “And you have to abide by my rules later.” He shows out a demeaning look back to her.

Rainie just looks away from him and Show did the same, then ordering their food to eat.

As Hebe was walking to the carpark with Rainie, Show and Aaron, she was mostly listening to her ipod, not talking as she wanted to relax her mind off work.

“Hey Hebe, can...can I have your num...number?” Aaron stuttered, asking Hebe for her number.

But she didn't hear it at all, still listening to her songs and Aaron then taps her on the shoulder and she then looks up, removing her earpiece. “Yeah Mr Yan, what is it?” She asked politely.

“I said already, address me as Aaron.” He called out. “And can I have your number?” He asked.

She smiles mildly to this. “I understand what you want to do, but I can only say no to it, you aren't the person I have to protect, so no, sorry.” She said politely which got Aaron sighing.

“Fine then, it okay with me, I just want to make a friend, that all.” He replies.

Hebe just smiles to it. “You can find me at Show office most of the time, I work with him, if you want to lunch with me, fine with it, no problem with it, but nothing more than that.” She speaks out quickly before plugging her earpiece in.

As Rainie reached her own residence with Show and Hebe, Show then made her sit down with Hebe. “Alright Miss Rainie, I have some rules for you, so you better be listening.” He warned.

Rainie just shrugs her shoulders in response to his words. “Tell me what should I do then, Mr big shot.” She responded sarcastically.

“Really simple, pack all the stuff you needed for your shows and advertisements, whatever you need, I give you three hours.” He ordered.

Rainie was bemused by his orders. “All the stuff I need, for what?” She questioned. “For your pleasure to see me strip for you to see?” She shot out sarcastically.

“Oh please, you may be deemed as the lady that most people would want to spend to see you strip, but I don't care about that at all and it for your safety, just pack now.” Show mouths out. “If you don't want to die, you can don't listen to me.” He looks at her in the eye.

Rainie just made a face at him before pulling Hebe to her room to help her with the packing.

As they were in the room, as Rainie pulled out her luggage bags to pack her stuff, she then says. “Hebe, what is with your boss, why must I pack my stuff for, move to his house?”

“Possible, you are an important client of his, your uncle asked him to protect you personally and from what I know, he won't do that for much people even when he is offered the money, he only takes on tough cases.” Hebe explained.

Rainie just sighs and then started packing. “This is stupid, moving to his house for protection, that being so crap, how I am going to explain to the press then?” She asked. “Am I going to tell them I am being targeted by assassins?” She shot out.

“Could be, let the PR department think of that then, my dear sister.” Hebe smiles at her. “You should start packing and get ready for your next few shows, and seriously, how many collections of clothing you buy a year?” She questioned. “This is an humongous collection of clothes and all of them are all branded.” She looks at them with amazement.

“All from sponsors, I did give a lot to you Selina and Ella already, that considered little, the rest, I sell away or give it away to charity.” She says. “I have 500 billion worth of assets sitting on me, and I am being targeted possibly of that.” She shot out as she threw a few dresses to her bag.”

Hebe just laughs out at it. “You are good to think of that, but I am sure there more to that, I be right back, ask Show to get a few girls here to help me with it, there too many, wait here for a while.” Hebe smiles as she walks out.

As she was outside, Show was just done making a call, then sitting down to have a rest. “Hey Show, can you get some girls to help out here, she really has lots of important stuff in her room.” Hebe requested.

“Already asked Yumi, Miko, Ariel and Cyndi to come here to help already.” Show replies. “And she has to stay at one of my as that the safest option for now.” He reveals.

Hebe was surprised at his decision. “I didn't know you would let her stay there, she is the first client to stay at your house for protection.” She sat down beside him. “What made you decide on this?” She asked.

“Her uncle, her uncle was my parents saviour in the past and I don't want to risk his niece precious life just to lure them out.” He replies. “And I want to see how daring the assassin are, are they really daring enough to hit me by my house?” He challenged.

“HEBE!” Rainie shouted. “COME BACK IN PLEASE AND HELP ME WITH THE PACKING.” She shouted again, asking Hebe for help.

Hebe just shrugs her shoulders before walking back to help Rainie with the packing. “See you Show, have a nice time later.” Hebe says, before proceeding back to the room.

Later on, as Show brought Rainie and Hebe into the big mansion, Rainie was just staring in amazement as she walks in. “Wow, extravagance is the word to describe your house.” She commented. “Everything is branded or costs more than tens of thousands, you waste so much money, why don't you donate to the poor.” She mouths out.

Show just looks at Rainie with an angry look, then walking really close to her. “Who do you think you are?” He shot out. “Do you think you are my mother, controlling me?” He looks at her angrily. “Or were you planning to be my wife?” He eyes her with an flirty look, then placing his hand on her back.

Rainie just shows her middle finger in response. “Yeah right, why should I go out with you?” She shot out. “For all I know, you may try to bed me.” She pushes him away, then glaring at him.

“Ha, you know that, you are so clever.” Show exclaimed. “But all people may say they will spend more than just millions to hundreds of millions to bed you, but I won't even spend a single cent, because I don't even like you at all.” He shows a smile to her as he speaks those words out.

Rainie just pushes him away, then pulling Hebe with her along with the assistants Show asked for upstairs with her luggage in hand.

Later on, as Rainie and Hebe walks down with the other girls, Show was just done with the briefing to his other colleagues, he the turns to Rainie and Hebe before gesturing for Hebe to come to him.

As Hebe came to him, Show then says. “Alright Hebe, you are getting back to the office to clear your stuff on your table.”

“Are you firing me, boss?” Hebe asked. “Or is this a joke.” She looks at Show anxiously.

Show just shrugs his shoulder like always. “I want you to clear your table because you are moving to a newer office room Hebe, you are promoted to head of security of my department.” He announced.

Hebe couldn't contain her joy at all and she immediately hugged Show right away. “Thanks boss, you are the best.” She expressed her gratitude. “So am I expecting a big pay rise?” She asked.

“Nah, you are going to receive a 90% decrease on your pay, and your working hours will be lengthened by 5 hours.” Show said jokingly.

Hebe hit him right away and Show just shows a face. “You hit me, I think I forget about the 100% raise on your pay then.” He says.

“Sorry boss, it wasn’t intentional.” Hebe says with her hands up in the air.

Show just smiles at her, then looking at his other female assistants who looked dejected and he just smiles at them. “Don't worry girls, you guys won't be left off, 50% pay rise as well for all of you for doing a good job, and I will give a bigger bonus if our case this time is a success.” He announces.

The girls with the exception of Hebe just jumps up in joy and Rainie just muttered. “Sweet talker, must be thinking of getting them to bed.”

Show heard that clearly and he just smiles to the girls before walking to Rainie, then pulling her away to the kitchen.

As they were at the kitchen, Show then pushes her to the wall. “You idiot, let me tell you something, if you make me angry or slander me.” He warns. “I swear that you will have this gun barrel on your forehead.” He then took his gun out.

But she wasn’t afraid at all, then pushing him away before landing a punch on his stomach which failed as he didn't even feel anything.

He just smirks at her and then just held on the hand that just punched her. “Oh please Rainie, I don't feel anything, train harder and maybe you may be able to beat me down, you are so weak, haven’t you been eating?” He slender figure.

“Shut up, I eat way more than you, I eat so much that I think you can't even beat me in eating, pig.” She said, then stomping on his foot hard before walking away.
_ _ _ _
Right now Aaron was on his way to find Show, who was attending Rainie catwalk show with Hebe along with other guards that are hidden among the public.

As he sees Show seated at the front row, he sat down beside him. “Sorry, I was late due to work, sorry for not being here.” Aaron says.

“Actually, I don't care if you are late, I told you to come because I know Hebe is here.” He replied. “Heard that you are fond of her, so I gave you a chance to talk to her.” He says coolly.

Aaron just looks at Show with bewilderment and just shakes his head. “I just want to make friends with her alright, it nothing much.” He says. “And I thought you don't like to go to catwalk shows, why are you here for?” He asked.

Show just sighs to Aaron questions. “I don't wish to come here as well, but I took on this case, I will be her bodyguard till this is over.” He explained. “Until the killer is gone, I have to guard her.” He sighs again.

“Hebe is protecting her as well, right?” Aaron asked.

Show nods to it and then sees that Aaron had an excited look on his face and he just took the chance to . “You want to find her right, go backstage then, she at the backstage, under the guise of Rainie personal assistant.” He teased.

“You are so lame, how many times do you want me to say, I just want to be friends with her, friends only.” He emphasised on the word friends.

Show just yawns out to it and then just smirked. “You should come to the club with me later to unwind.” He suggested.

“I will today, since I can finally have a free day ahead of me after finally clinching the big business deal, I will come, will your client come too?” Aaron asked.

Show nods to it and then took another chance to take a shot at Aaron again. “Hebe coming as well, I know you would want to drink with her most of the time later on.” He teased.

Aaron throws a light punch towards Show on the arm which only gained him another smirk. “Why do I keep getting punched at for nothing when I was just teasing.” He sighs.

“Why, your client hit you?” Aaron asked.

“Yep, and to think she is the babe of the year for the last two years, but she is so terrifying.” Show replies. “If I didn't promise her uncle not to touch her, I would have killed her.” Show said.

Aaron just laughs to it and just pats Show shoulder before focusing on the catwalk show.

Later on, as Show and Aaron met up with Hebe and Rainie, Hebe looks on and then smiled at Aaron. “Hey Mr Yan, so you not giving up on getting my number, is it?” She asked.

Aaron just smiles to her back and then nods to it. “Yeah, still not giving up towards getting your number.” He replies. “But I didn't follow you today at all, don't worry about it, I came here with Show invitation.” He explained.

“Whatever, I don't really care about it, if you follow me, you just get a black eye.” She smiles to him. “So boss, are you allowing Rainie to get to the club now?” Hebe asked.

Show nods to it and then threw a earpiece to her. “Use this to keep in contact, use it when there is trouble or when you can't contact me.” He says.

“What with the security, you big burly bad guy?” Rainie asked. “Is that a tracking device to track me down so you can me?” She shows a face to Show.

“Why the hell would I want to you for, do you think you are so beautiful.” Show exclaimed. “It for precaution, we don't know where the person may strike, we don't know if it a group action or just one person, we don't know, so you better listen to me and be careful.” He warns. “Hebe, give her the bulletproof dress that is designed for her.” He says before leaving.

Hebe took the dress and then gave it to Rainie before tapping her on the shoulder. “Wear it, it designed for you, it looks like a simple dress but it is bulletproof, just change into it and you can leave for the club.” She says.

Rainie groaned and then pouts at Hebe but Hebe just pushes her to the changing room to change before walking out of it.

Aaron then walks to her with his phone in hand. “Why don't you give me your number, Miss Tien.” He requested. “Am I so disgusting till you don't want to make friends with me?” He looks at her.

“Nah, I just don't mix around with people I don't really know well, and plus, I just met you for the second or third time, I don't really know you well, so sorry, until I know more about you, I won't want to give you my number.” Hebe replies coolly before taking her phone out to make a call.

Aaron just sighs and then walks away to find Show, who was flirting with the other models, namely Selina and Ella.

“Hey girls, you two look really beautiful, especially you, Miss Ren.” Show looks at her with a flirty glance.

Selina just smiles to it and then pinches Show cheeks. “You look great too, Mr Luo, heard that you own many big islands around Taiwan, why don't you bring me there someday?” She said seductively.

“I may, if you be my girlfriend but so far, I didn't really have any girlfriend, you may be my first.” He replies while getting closer to her ear.

Selina then plants a light kiss on Show cheeks and Show just smiles to it, then kissing her cheeks back in response and he then aims for her lips but Rainie just pushes him away, then pouring the cup of water she was holding onto his face.

Show was stunned by it and he quickly wipes off his face clean before looking at Rainie angrily. “What was that water for, you .” He mouths out angrily.

“Don't flirt with my good friend, you .” She replied, then splashing another cup of water to his face again.

Show wanted to slap her, but was then held back by Hebe. “Boss, not here, people are watching, settle your dispute with her at home.” She whispered.

Show cools down right away, then walking nearer to her with a smile which Rainie deems it as an sarcastic one. “I deal with you later at home, let get leaving now.” He says, then kissing her on the cheeks to purposely infuriate her.

Rainie was shocked momentarily and as she returned to her sense, she immediately ran after Show, who was running away.

Hebe gave chase, then giving the signal for the other guards to chase after them and she just felt that something would happen.

Hebe and the other guards had to run to the carpark as Rainie chased Show and she caused him to fall onto the carpark floor.

She quickly pummelled him on the chest for kissing her. “You idiot, how dare you kiss me, you stupid fool, no one even dares to kiss me like that.” She slap his chest many times while Show just laughs out.

Just as he was about to reply to her, he could see that there was someone that was about to fire on her and he quickly rolled her and himself away, causing the shot to miss.

Show immediately fired a few shots wildly to get the shooter disoriented and as he got up, he brought Rainie away to cover at a nearby car.

He immediately activated his earpiece and as Hebe and the other guards got out, he then announced. “The killer is here again, I can't see where he is, but he is sure at the upper levels, corner him.” He ordered.

Hebe and the other guards took position to corner the guard while Aaron took cover somewhere himself.

Just as Aaron was at cover, a man came from the other door and then held him at gunpoint.

Hebe turned around to face the man and she hesitated and the man immediately fired on her, hitting her square on the side of her tummy which caused her to fall to the floor.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here the ending, I know you guys want more bebu scenes for sure, and I need you guys to comment so I can improve, most likely my last story, please comment on this story please, I know it bland for the moment, but please comment on it, I need comments for motivation, hope to see more comments.