Unexpected Discoveries

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
After their reunion on that fateful night, Hebe has become happier and more jovial with other people. But she was also embarrassed too as Aaron always pops out with Charlotte out of nowhere at the place where there was filming, always giving her lots of trouble.

But she felt really happy as she could be with Charlotte everytime but when it comes to Aaron, she didn't know what to do. Aaron showers her with affectionate words and actions and always buying lots of things for her.

But she didn't accept him yet as she felt she wasn’t ready for a relationship just yet and she wanted to wait a little longer before thinking of getting back to him.

Right now, she feels so tired and she just wants to go back to her apartment to sleep as she was exhausted after nearly 14 hours of filming due to the problems with the cast not able to speak their script well.

“Rainie, this is ing stupid, they are all making stupid mistakes here and there and this is delaying work.” Hebe complains again as they were changing the props which once again went into problems.

“Chill Hebe, just chill out, it the last scene and you can go home already right afterwards and spend the night with Aaron making babies.” She teases.

Hebe just pinches her cheeks in response. “Yea, same to you, have fun having all types of with Show too, let him feel your delicious body. Let him feel your hotness, right? For all I know, you could be stripping for him tonight.” She teases Rainie back.

Rainie just s Hebe s gently and just shows her tongue. “What, want me to feel your delicious body then?” She ersely.

“Oh yucks, Rainie you are so erted to think of that, I am not interested in you.” She pushes Rainie hands away and just hits her lightly on the head with her fingers.

As the props was set up, Hebe then looks back at Rainie. “Go back to filming now, it the last scene, I want to go back home and sleep right away.” She pushes Rainie to the filming area.

After filming was done, Hebe was dead tired and was just dragging her feet to her car with Rainie following behind also dead tired as well from filming the whole day.

As they sat in the car, Rainie tiredly the car engine and then began to drive off and Hebe immediately fell asleep despite knowing that both of them are not suited to drive a car now when they are already so exhausted.

Rainie eyes was already beginning to close as she drove the car, her eyes was blurred already and she had to shake her head once to get her vision back on.

But it was too late, she was about to hit a truck and she immediately turned around and luckily she managed to swerve the car in time but she couldn't react fast enough and this time, she crashed onto a lamp post.

_ _ _ _ _

As Hebe eyes opens, the glare from the light hurt her eyes momentarily and a small pair of hands was shaking her. “Mummy, mummy mummy.” Charlotte voice could be heard.

Hebe turns to look at her and just smiles before getting up weakly and Aaron then hugs her. “You scared me Hebe, you really scared me. Why didn't you take a taxi home? Why did you and Rainie drive off when you two were so tired?”

“We didn't want to take a taxi late at night where there could be crooks, that why.” She replies weakly as she touches her forehead. “Where Rainie, how is she?” She asked.

“She just at the next ward, she is alright now, Show and Stephy is with her.” Aaron replies as he helps her get off the bed. “You are suffering from a mild concussion and you have a serious gash on your forehead as well. But thank goodness you are alright.” He says as he holds her hands.

Hebe shoves his hands away and tries walking on her own but fails to and just falls into Aaron arms. “Careful and don't be a stubborn girl. You have a concussion for Christ sake, be a good girl. You want Charlotte to worry for you?” He reminds her and she just looks at Charlotte, who was looking at her with her puppy eyes.

She gave up on her stubbornness act and just let Aaron holds her. “I want to see Rainie for a while before leaving, I am going back to her house to stay.” She says.

“You are so stubborn, Rainie is injured as well, she has the same injuries as you, she is to be taken care by Show right now. You are going to be taken care of me. Let go now.” He was firm and just holds her and drags her out of the room with Charlotte following behind.

She just used all her strength to move away from him but Aaron just gets back to her and just carries her bridal style. “You are stubborn Hebe, but let see if you are stubborn enough to get off me. Charlotte, let go now, be in front of daddy.” He says and begins walking her back to his car.

As they got back home, sun has already started to shine and Hebe was already groggy, really tired due to her concussion and also her giddiness coming in.

Aaron placed her down on the bed and just covers the blanket over her. “Sleep well now, I have to bring Charlotte to my family house first before I get back home.” He says gently as he moves strands of hair away that covered her fair initially.

As he walks away, she calls out for him. “Be careful out there. If you are hurt, no one be able to take care of me.” She smiles at him.

He smiles back at her and just walks out of the room with a big smile on his face.

_ _ _ _

It was already at the late afternoon and Rainie awoke to the sounds of piano. The piece that was being played was so soothing, it seemed to heal the giddiness and the pain away. She gets up weakly and then walks downstairs, listening to the piano piece which was being played.

As she walks downstairs, she sees Show playing the piano with Stephy beside her, engrossed in listening to the piece that Show was playing.

As Show stopped playing the piano, Rainie then walks to him. “What is this piano piece called? The piece is so enchanting and so soothing, seem to heal my pain away.” She says softly.

“Rêverie, it is called Rêverie. A really hard piece to learn if you aren't really a experienced pianist, want to learn it?” He asks.

She nods to him but he wasn’t looking at her, he was asking Stephy and he then looks back at her. “Your daughter says it too hard to learn, you want to learn it?” He asks her.

She was disappointed at him not noticing her agreeable intentions and just shakes her head before walking away to the kitchen to make something nice for herself to eat. But quickly, Show holds her back, hugging her. “Where are you going? You seem disappointed, is it because you thought that I didn't notice you wanting to learn the piece I played earlier? I will teach you, but it has to be after you recovered from your sickness.” He smiles at her and then attempts to kiss her.

She just covers his lips with her palm and just uses her remaining free hand to wag at him. “No kissing with you. You are attached with a girl already, I can't kiss a man that has a girlfriend. A girlfriend.” She emphasised on the girlfriend angrily.

“You are the only one in my heart, yeah I had many girlfriends in the States in the past, but it was your entire fault.” He says softly to her.

She laughs at his words and just slaps his face lightly. “Why is it my fault you fooled around, you promised me that you will wait for me, but instead you started having girlfriends just three months after I left you.” She crosses her arms.

“Says who, you had rumours with Jay Chou, you had rumours with Kingone Wang too. And you didn't even explain to me, and you blame me?” He shows a angry face which looks more comedic than angry to her.

Instead of being angry at him, she laughs at him and just cupped his cheeks. “You look so cute when you are angry, you should go be an actor instead of a businessman.” She pokes him gently.

“I rather be your husband and be the one who only can kiss your lips every single day.” He finishes his words and just pushes himself with her down to the sofa. “I only want to be the one that you will see for the first time everyday when you wake up.” He made his voice softer and it sounds so enticing to her.

She touches his hair back and just smiles back at him, it was an seducing smile and as he was about to kiss her, she knees his balls. “Haha, got tricked, have a nice time.” She pushes him down to the floor as she gets up.

Show just points at Rainie as he gets up weakly but soon regains his composure and just gets up and just pins her at the wall. “You kicked me there. So lucky you missed by a bit, or else I am dead. I won't be able to have babies with you.” He gave an cheeky response.

“I don't want to have babies with you, you aren't good enough for me.” She replies and just shows her tongue.

Show just smiles before capturing her lips deeply, with his tongue clashed with hers. “Oh great, she is so great at kissing, she tastes so sweet, her lips is so sweet, so great and so appetizing.” That was the words flashed in his mind.

“Oh my, how much I missed this kiss of his, how much I wanted this kiss from him, it is so great, I love it so much, his lips is just so sweet, sweeter than syrup, I just want more kisses from him, this is so great.”

As they broke for air, Stephy was covering and was pointing at the two adults. “Mummy and Show Ge Ge were kissing each other earlier. It is so gross.” She covers her eyes right afterwards.

Show just found her more and more familiar as Rainie went to tickle her in response to her playful words earlier. “She does look like my daughter Stephy, looks like her.” He mumbles to himself.

As Stephy went for her afternoon nap, Show decides to take a sample of her saliva and have a check to see if it was matching. As he took a sample of Stephy saliva, he decides to leave but was found out by Rainie. “What are you doing around her? Why are you so close to her?” She questioned, finding Show really suspicious.

Show just pulls her out of Stephy rooms and just brings her to her bedroom. “It nothing, I just want a check on her, nothing much, it won't have any interference with your life with her.” He says.

“Check her for what, why, tell me, tell me now.” She wanted to know why Stephy was being checked.

“You don't need to care about this Rainie, just close one eye to it please.” He begs her, not wanting to tell her anything.

“She is my daughter, I am her mother, I have all rights to know this. If you don't tell me, I will just call the police about this, tell me now.” She asks for one last time.

Show just takes in one deep breath and just holds her by her shoulders. “She could be my missing daughter, she could be my missing daughter Stephy.” He reveals with pain all evident on his face.

Rainie knows really well how much pain he is in over his missing daughter and she apologised. “Sorry Show, I didn't know about that, sorry.”

“It okay, I have to leave now, will you be fine alone here?” He asked.

She replies with a smile on her face and Show just leaves right away, deciding to bring it to the hospital for a DNA check.

_ _ _ _

As Hebe woke up, it was already the next morning and she just opens her eyes softly and just looks around the bedroom and found herself only with Charlotte, who was lying on the bed beside her fiddling with her plush.

She smiles at Charlotte and then sits on her bed. “Hey baby, you woke up, you want milk?” She asks.

Charlotte smiles at Hebe and just hugs her. “Mummy, carry me and bring me downstairs, daddy is downstairs making milk for me, bring me downstairs mummy.” She says in her singsong voice.

Hebe always love carrying babies, especially when it is Charlotte and she carries her up and then brings her downstairs. But bringing her downstairs had an downside, she had a sudden whiteout and immediately held on the railing and managed to hold onto Charlotte tightly and she just feels giddy.

As Aaron came towards the staircase with the bottle of milk, he sees Hebe standing still at the staircase and he immediately walks towards her, then carrying Charlotte before bringing her to the sofa to let her have milk while leading Hebe to the sofa at the same time.

“What is the problem Hebe, what wrong?” He asked as he touches her forehead.

She just shakes her head in response, just smiling weakly. “Nothing, just giddiness, I am okay now.” She replies with a smile on her cheeks. “Plus I feel so energetic today, really strong. How long did I sleep?” She asks.

“Nearly one whole day, you seem really tired, one day of sleep helps you a lot, is it?” He says as he touches her cheeks which turned rosy.

She just looks at Charlotte and plays with her and Aaron just takes the chance to peck on her lips. It causes her to blush slightly and she just pushes him away. “Idiot, you took advantage of me.” She says softly.

He just shows his tongue in response and she just kicks him, which causes him to fall on her and he just smiles at her. “This kick from you has the best accuracy ever. You should just let go of your stubbornness and be with me.” She says.

“Not going to, not interested to be with you yet, I only want to play with Charlotte, I only love Charlotte and all I do is for Charlotte.” She pushes him away and just places Charlotte on her thigh which causes her to smile as she drank her milk.

Just then, her phone vibrated and she then takes it and just reads it. It was a reminder of Mike death anniversary in two days and she had to go. She didn't visit Mike grave for two years already. She will go.

She had already forgotten about Mike as Aaron was now in her heart, embedded in her heart, she loves him, but she doesn’t have the will to accept him yet and it was her guilt that was still there, the guilt where she used him for helping her parents and herself.

_ _ _ _ _

Because of Show knowing the director who heads the hospital, Show was able to get the DNA report in just a day and he was anxious right now and he didn't dare to read it. His hopes were high, really high, but he was afraid if Stephy wasn’t his daughter, he would just fall into the depth of hell. He decides to bring it to Rainie so that she will read it with him.

As Show reached Rainie house, he was immediately allowed in by Rainie, who was also anxious to know if Stephy was Show daughter, she wanted to know too. “So do you know the result now, do you know if Stephy is your daughter?” She asks curiously, wanting to know the answer.

He shakes his head. “I don't dare to open it Rainie, I don't dare to open it, I have high hopes, I been waiting for 6 years just for this, I don't want to fail again, I don't want to.” He was afraid of the DNA test showing negative. “Open it for me Rainie, you open it for me, I don't dare to read it, open it and read it for me.” He says, handing the report to her.

She takes it and then opens it slowly and then takes out the report to read. She skipped all contents and went to read the most important part. “The two participant for the DNA test has shown that their DNA has 99% biological compatibility with each other so there for the test is....positive. Stephy is really your daughter, Stephy is really your daughter.”

Show immediately jumps up in response and then holds Rainie, spinning her around. “Stephy my daughter, Stephy my long lost daughter, she is my long lost daughter, she is.” He spins her happily, then falling onto the sofa with her.

Rainie smiles out happily at Show and he just looks at her smile, it was so sweet. He touches her cheeks, caressing it lightly and he inches closer to her, tilting his head so he could kiss her better and she responds by tilting her head as well and they shared a passionate kiss together.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is not the end yet, this is just the start, the of the story hasn’t started yet, the fun hasn’t come yet, the sad part isn’t here yet, no way this story is ending yet, comment guys, remember to comment on my story alright, SR fans, come back here to me, where are all of you, and bebu fans, where are you too, I do read bebu story, and there are lots of bebu readers, read it will you guys and give your comments, the good writers too, Tee, ebru, I know you guys are reading but not commenting, give your comments will any bebu readers, more of you please come and comment, you might help me by giving constructive comments to me, comment guys, SR and bebu fans, comment, alright.