Coincidence (Credits For Poster)

The Brilliance Of Love
Narrations
A lady was currently heading out of the hotel with a group of her associates and assistants to their cars, preparing to leave for somewhere.

Reporters just swarm around the lady and her associates and they all shows their microphones or phones towards her. “Miss Rainie, this is the fifth major catwalk show you did for the last 6 days, is this due to the fact your parents died that made you work like this?”

Rainie just shakes her head towards their words, then taking a microphone close to her lips. “Please, this isn’t true at all, I had to fulfil my work commitments and plus, I can choose not to work as well, I inherited my parents fashion company, who is the lead of the world fashion industry.” She mouths out loudly. “And plus, even if I been appearing in catwalk show for the fifth time in the last six day, why should you guys care, why don't you guys care about who killed my parents instead.” She shouted out, then leaving for her car.

As she reached the club, she went to the VIP room immediately, then throwing her birkin bag on the chair before sitting down to drink her specially made custom drink made by the bartenders. “Stupid reporters, do they have any EQ at all or are they plain stupid.” She mouths out angrily, then gulping down everything.

“Calm down Rainie, you don't have to be like this.” A short haired lady named Ella said. “Just chill out, it not the first time you had to face this, cool it.” She then gives Rainie a light peck on her forehead to cool her down.

Rainie just smiles out slightly, then giving Ella an buddy hug. “You are the best Ella, always comforting me, my best sister ever, wait, I mean second best after Hebe.” She says out sweetly.

Ella makes a pouting look towards Rainie in response. “So Hebe the best, I am jealous now, you must treat me to all the drinks here tonight, as well as the food.” She says which gains Rainie a small laugh.

“I will do that, don't worry about it, where Hebe right now, didn't she say she will be waiting for us here.” Rainie says, looking out for her.

A long haired girl named Selina just drank some wine and then stood up. “Don't worry, she would be here, don't you know she always forgets her schedule if she does have one.” She mouths out to the two girls.

Just then the door opened and two man flies in, on the floor holding onto their chest and a long haired girl wearing sunglasses just stepped on one of the man chest. “What are you thinking of doing outside?” She asked. “Peeking at them, taking pictures, funny right, not so funny when you fail in trying to beat me up.” She says, then kicking them hard in the stomach before they crawled out of the room on their own.

Rainie, Selina and Ella immediately got up to crush Hebe with a hug. “Hebe!” They exclaimed. “You are finally here, always as late as ever.” Selina said out, then pinching her cheeks.

Hebe just took off her sunglasses, then placing it on the table before drinking Rainie drink. “So sorry, had to give a statement to the police with my boss earlier as we just fought off stalkers that were stalking our clients earlier, that why.” She explained, showing an apologetic look.

“It alright then, but punishment, drink these cups of drinks and we forgive you.” Selina slides the tray that holds the drinks and Hebe just smiles to it, easily gulping it down.

As she finishes it, she then sit down and Rainie and Ella just lie on her shoulders and Selina joined in, lying on the three girls lap. “Wow wow, am I a bed to you, why are you three crushing me?” Hebe asked with a smile as she yawns out.

“Tien Fu Zhen, aren't you used to this?” Ella said out loudly. “Didn't we just sleep in the last time together during university all together.” She mouths out loudly which gains the three other ladies sheepish looks.

And she then takes it further, then squeezing Rainie s lightly.

Rainie reacted with light hits on Ella thigh before getting Selina off her, then getting up. “Ella, you are always such an ert, squeezing my s left and right, no wonder you can't find a boyfriend yet.” She teased.

“Ya ya, whatever.” Ella said, showing a finger to Rainie in response. “It not like you never do anything worse before to me, peeking at me while I bathe, wasn’t that bad.” She remarked back.

Rainie just yawns out before saying. “Whatever, getting out to get some food here, I be right back.” She then walks out of the room.

After she ordered some food and was about to head back for to the room, she then witness a man and a woman making out right near the bathroom and she just shows a disgusted look. “erted old man, better clean my eyes.” She muttered before walking away.

Just as she took a few steps away, she was then pulled and was then pinned on the wall by the man. “Wow, pretty girl, aren't you Rainie Yang, the supermodel?” The man said. “You look really pretty and y as shown in the magazine.” He complimented her, touching her cheeks lightly.

“ off.” Rainie said rudely, pushing him away before walking away but was just pulled back to the same spot. “Hebe!!!” She then shouted.

Hebe immediately ran out, then delivering a kick to the man, which the man countered but was pushed back a few feet away from Rainie.

“Rainie, are you okay, I kill that guy for....boss, you are here?” Hebe said, then recognising the man she kicked was his boss.

“That idiot is your boss?” Rainie pointed her finger at that man, showing an dismayed look on her face.

Hebe nods to Rainie words, then saying. “Show, why the hell are you doing here anyway, and I know you are a playboy, but don't do that to my friend.”

Show just shrugs his shoulders in response. “I don't know that was your friend, have a nice day.” He says, then walking away right afterwards.

Rainie just pulls him back, then pulling his shirt by the collar. “Aren't you going to apologise for being rude to me earlier?” She asked for an apology and Hebe just sighs towards it.

Show just pushes her away to Hebe. “Hebe tell your friend that I don't really apologise to girls except for you and my little daughter.” He says, then walks away to his own room.

Hebe just sighs towards it. “That my stubborn boss for you, he has never apologised to any girls before, not even his lady clients, I don't think he would apologise to you.” She explained. “Come, let get back and sit down and have fun together.

Rainie agreed with it and soon forgotten that heated exchange with Show.

Later out, as the girls were leaving the club, Rainie bumps into Show once again and as she looks up, wanting to apologise, she totally changes her mind about it. “You again.” She exclaimed. “Why is it always you.” She pointed a finger at Show.

“What about me, it was accidental, alright, stupid woman, you may be a superstar, but you don't have the rights to scold me.” Show mouths out angrily. “Who the hell do you think you are?” He said, getting into her face.

“I demand you apologise to me or I make sure you will suffer a living hell from me.” Rainie replied, staring back at Show in response.

Show just shrugs his shoulders and as he rolls his eyes at Hebe, he could see that she was begging him not to do anything to her and he just stopped the heated exchange. “I give Hebe face and I walk away, see you later Miss Superstar Rainie.” He shows a disgusted look, then walking away quickly.

As Show walks away, the guy beside him then says. “Who is Hebe by the way, is she your girlfriend or what?” The guy asked.

“Nah, she isn’t my girlfriend, she is a really good friend of me, I treat her like a sister.” Show says. “What it with you, Aaron Yan, love at first sight with her?” He remarked.

Aaron just shrugs his shoulders in response. “Nah, just asking for fun only, was curious.” He replies.

Just as they were about to drive off, gunshots were heard and Show immediately looked around to see where the source of the sound was from.

Back at Rainie and Hebe side, they were walking back to their car and they were laughing most of the way.

As they were about to enter the car, Hebe accidentally dropped her purse and as Rainie helped her pick it up, Hebe then sees a masked man preparing to shoot her and she immediately pulled her away.

The bullet shot Hebe purse away but Rainie was fine and Hebe immediately took her pistol out. “Rainie Ella Selina, stay down till I say so.” She ordered, then getting up to fire a few shots back at the masked men.

Soon, more men appeared and Hebe could count that there was 5 more coming out and she quickly fired a few shots before they could close in on her position.

The shots took down 2 of the masked men but the rest fired on the car and Hebe was pinned down, unable to fire back as they were all firing together at once.

Just then shots were fired from the upper floors, taking another guy down and the rest ran away in their car and Hebe just weaved a sigh of relief as she gets up.

Show then walks to her with his pistol in hand. “Girls, are you alright?” He asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Ella said. “Fine for someone shooting at us out of nowhere.” She dusted her shirt that has dirt on it.

Hebe then walks towards Show. “Hey, thanks for the save boss, if not for you, I could be dead along with the girls.” She expressed her gratitude towards Show.

“Yeah yeah, call the police, they have to do this job cause it not our problem over this, but it going to weird seeing Joe for the second time today.” Show says, then keeping his pistol.

Later on as Rainie reached home with Hebe, she then sits down at her sofa, then yawning. “This is so frustrating, have to be at the police station for 2 hours, that is so stupid.” She exclaimed. “They are fast at getting pay, but slow at taking statements.” She mouths out.

“But didn't they offer to protect you till they catch the killers?” Hebe says. “And why did you decline it?” She asked.

Rainie just lies on Hebe shoulders. “They are crap and they aren't as good at fighting and shooting like you Hebs.” She says in a sweet voice. “Come let bathe now and get to sleep and for security reason, you are with me on the same bed.” She pulls Hebe up to the bedroom to get some clothes to change and to sleep.
_ _ _
As Rainie was done with her work, she walked backstage to rest and as she was about to sit down, she sees her Uncle and she immediately ran to hug him immediately. “Uncle Kennedy, what brings you here, weren’t you at Canada?” She said in an sweet voice.

“My dear Cheng Lin, when I heard that you were involved in an shooting accident, I immediately came here from China to see if you were alright.” Kennedy said as he patted her head.

Rainie just smiles out and then turned in circles once to show that she was alright. “Uncle, I am fine, nothing happened to me.” She smiled out happily.

“But I am worried Cheng Lin, I have engaged a security company to protect you for 24 hours already, a few men will protect you and they will come soon, you will see the chief for lunch later.” Kennedy revealed.

Rainie just shakes her head towards his words. “But uncle, Hebe is already protecting me, I don't need lots of people to protect me.” She disagreed with it as she doesn’t want many people protecting her.

“Too late already, I have already paid for it already, listen to Uncle alright?” Kennedy persuaded. “Your dad and mom died due to that already, I don't want you to die either, your dad and mom entrusted you to me, I have promised them that I will keep you safe.” Kennedy said.

Rainie just sighs and she just agrees to it as she didn't want to waste her uncle efforts. “Fine, what time then?” She asked.

“Two hours later, be at Long Island Restaurant later, see you later dear.” Kennedy said before leaving just as Hebe walks in.

As Hebe passed her a drink, she then sits down beside her. “Rainie, what wrong, you seem sad?” Hebe asked.

“Nothing much, uncle hired a security company to protect me which means I won't have someone to talk to.” Rainie says with her lips pouting cutely.

Hebe just smiles at her before giving her a buddy hug. “Don't worry Rainie, I will be still protecting you as your uncle has hired the security agency I am working for, so don't worry about it.” She smiles out at Rainie, then patting her on the back.

“Really, that is so great, you are still protecting me, do you know which chief will protect me?” She asked with excitement

Hebe just shrugs her shoulders in response to it. “I don't know which chief will protect you as there are so many security chief in each section.” She says, not knowing which chief will protect Rainie.

“I see, but I want you to be one of them as you are my good sister, right?” Rainie said, then hugging Hebe.

Hebe smiles out at Rainie, then looking at her watch. “Alright, isn’t it time for you to have lunch already, let go have lunch with your uncle.” She suggested.

“Nah, still early, uncle told me to go there two hours later and at my watch, there still enough time to go shopping, let go shopping, my treat.” Rainie said, then pulling Hebe out of the shop.

After they were done shopping with clothes and shoes, they were walking together while talking happily to each other.

Just then, both of them knocked onto someone else and they dropped all their stuffs and as Hebe reached down for some of the bags, so did the man and their hands made contact with each other.

As Hebe looks up, she just takes her hands away from the nan and then quickly picks up her bags with the person doing the same thing.

As the man gave her the bags, he then smiles. “You must be Hebe right, Hebe Tien.” He shows his hands out. “I am Aaron, Aaron Yan, nice to meet you.” He introduced himself

She nods towards his words and then accepted his handshake. “How did you know my name, Mr Yan?” She asked.

“Your boss Show told me about it and you better stop this argument, you have a better chance.” Aaron said, then pointing at Show and Rainie, who were quarrelling.

“You blind idiot, what is wrong with you, does your eyes grows at your back?” Rainie mouths out. “You made me drop my shoes and clothes.” She pointed a finger at him angrily.

Show just yawns repeatedly at her words. “Yeah yeah yeah, all my fault, yeah yeah.” He shows an sarcastic look. “Is your eyes grown on your s, looks like it is, you can't see where am I, is it.” Show insulted her.

“ you, you piece of .” Rainie said, then kicking him on the calf which gains no reaction from Show and he just pushes her on the head slightly in response.

Just as they were about to fight each other, Aaron and Hebe pulled their respective friends off and Hebe then reminded Rainie. “Remember your status, you are a supermodel, don't fight here, let get to the restaurant now.”

Rainie cooled down then walking past Show, but not before stepping on his foot hard before leaving and Show just groaned in pain as he looks at Rainie who shows a middle finger to him.

“I better hope that the client I have to protect later will be a good one, I don't wish to protect a feisty girl like her.” Show remarked, then walking away with Aaron.

At the restaurant, as Show and Aaron walks to their appointed location, they then sees their place and sees the guy waving at them.

Show then walks with Aaron towards the seats and as they were about to sit down, Rainie, who was looking at the newspaper, then placed the newspaper away, then seeing Show and she immediately stood up.

“YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS PROTECTING ME!!?” She exclaimed.

“WHAT YOU ARE THE ONE I HAVE TO PROTECT!!!?” Show exclaimed as well.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here chapter 1 for you all, hope it wasn’t too bad and sorry for little bebu scene, there be more next chapter, anyway, comment on it and thank you iridescence of the purples sashin for the poster, thanks so much.