After School Detention

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh... my... gosh," you said, still laying in bed. You rushed to the bathroom washed in 4 minutes, and quickly changed.
You didn't care where your pajamas landed.

"IM LATE!"

It was 7:50, and school starts at 8:00. Skipping breakfast, you rushed out the door, only to see the bus leaving.
Your whole body deflated.
"Hyomin is so gonna get this."
 

Then, your eyes travelled to the garage. *My bike.*

In a few seconds, you were pedalling as hard as you could. *Friday's assembly day, and if you're late in the morning, you get after school detention! Not to mention, THIS IS MY FIRST!*

Yes, you got through your midterms successfully, and yesterday was the last day. Whatever, you needed to get to school right now. After a few minutes, you were almost there. Finding more hope, you pedalled faster. The hope was gone when you heard the bell rang right when you parked the bike.

You kicked the dirt and shouted in frustration. "DANG IT!!"

Myungsoo's POV

I was walking to school when I stopped and realized it was Friday today.

*Oh... crap.*

It was already 8:01, and school started 60 seconds ago.

"Ah.. whatever. It's not like it's my first time getting detention anyways."

I ignored it and kept on walking to school. *At least all the exams ended.*

I arrived to school and sighed.
Another day of school. At least there's Hyomin.... and Haewon. Wait why am I even adding her in there? Cross Haewon.

Your POV:

You felt like dying. It was the first time you ever got detention in your WHOLE school life. You dragged yourself to the classroom, waiting for those horrible words to come out from Mr. Shim.

Slowly as you could, you opened the door. When you did, your whole class looked at you with pity.

Mr. Shim motioned you in. "We'll talk later, Ms. Park."

You sighed. You draggeed yourself to your seat and waited for morning class to end.
 

After it did, you went outside and waited for Mr Shim.

He came out and asked, "Might I have an explanation on why you were late to school? You're not usually late."

"I'm sorry Mr. Shim. I just slept in, I'll be honest."

Mr Shim smiled. "That's good that you're honest. I won't leave a record on your report that you had after school detention today and next time you're late, I won't give you detention. I'm afraid today you will just have to. We are a little short on students cleaning the classrooms."

*He's nice.. .and good looking.*

You blushed. "Thank you Mr. Shim, and I understand."

"That is all. Please join the others to assembly."

Then, you walked to the auditorium with your classmates. They tried not to show their pity for you and tried to cheer you up.

Myungsoo's POV

I slowly opened the classroom door.
Mrs. Kim glared at me. "Sorr, after school lunch detention."

I sighed as I dropped my bag next to my desk. Girls looked at me in pity while guys snickered.

Hyomin just stared at me and I blushed, in the inside.

Your POV:

You alomst fell asleep while listening to the assembly, but managed to get through it. You rubbed your eyes and yawned while you came out of the auditorium with the other students, and accidentally bumped into Myungsoo.

"ah, sorry," you apologized.

"sleepy, Ms Sleepy?" Myungsoo teased you.

"You shouldn't be talking," you stuck your tongue out.

Myungsoo flicked a finger on your forehead. "OW what was that for?!"

"Nothing~~ See you later!" Myungsoo walked away with the other seniors

"You wish!" You shouted back, walking with your other friends.

You could feel the stares of people with the little conversation of you and Myungsoo. *Now what's with them...*

After the morning lessons finished, it was time for lunch. As usual, you and Kris went to the cafeteria, quickly grabbed your lunches and raced outside. You didn't like the crazy indoors. Oh how it would be the last thing you would do in this school.

You didn't feel like eating because the word 'detention' was stuck in your head. You sighed for the hundreth time. Kris gave you as curious look.

"Where's your usual self today?"

You sighed again.

"Hello~~" Kris waved a hand in front of your face.

You took a deep breath, and said like you would die after you did, "I have after school detention."

"Aww, detention isn't that bad," Kris tried to encourage you.

"Well did you get a detention before?"

Kris nodded.

"Well that's funny. I don't remember."

"Well did you?" Kris asked you.

You paused for a few seconds, and shook your head.

Kris gawked at you. "Are you kidding me? Not even a lunch detention?"

You shook your head again.

"CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST DETENTION!!"

"Yeah, well thanks."

"At least your birthday's this weekend! PLUS SUPER SHOW 4 OOOOOOH HAHAHAHA!" Kris tried to cheer you up, which it did. Well, kind of. 

Your stomach twisted as Super Junior came out. "Why didn't you remind mee??!! I totally fogot!~" 

Kris smiled and shrugged. "Just... thought' you'd know the most important date.

"Is.. is Henry going to be there?" 

"Henry? As in SJ-M Henry Lau?" 

You nodded silently. 

Kris shrugged. "Not sure, why?" 

Kris didn't know about you and Henry, so he wouldn't know how awkward you guys will be when you meet each other. 

You quickly shrugged it off. "Aniya, I was just asking because he doesn't perform in all the concerts." 

Lunch time went on with you and Kris talking about how you were going to meet up on Sunday and all that, and just fooling around with other friends.

Myungsoo's POV:

After that looonnnnnnnnng lunch period ended, we headed back to our classroom. I didn't see Haewon eating in the roof today. *Well... whatever. I can always meet her anytime*

I was the first one to enter the classroom, and the teacher was out in the hallways monitoring the other kids. I looked at the desk next to me.

Hyomin's.

My gaze shifted to the textbook on her desk, wen I noticed a big pile of paper stuck in between. Curious, I pulled it out. I looked at the neat, thin, slightly indented handwriting, which seemed all too familiar with me.

Like magic, my eyes widened as I recognized who's it was.

Haewon's

*But why...?*

Flashback:

I went to Hyomin's room to ask her to help find Haewon's notes. When I came in, she almost dropped the textboook.

"O-oh, h-hi Myungsoo."

My heard fluttered a bit, but went back to the textbook.

"Hiii..."

"Well, I was trying to look for Haewon's notes too."

I suspiciously looked at her and the textbook, but ignored it.

'//Back//

I was left in silence. *Is this really Hyomin? I can't believe it, how could she do this? But why?*

I quickly placed the textbook back to her desk whenI heard noises from the hallway. However, I took out the pile of notes.

*Now how am I going to give this to her wihtout having to explain everything?*

I was planning in my head how to give it to Haewon, when Hyomin interrupted. For the first time, I didn't want to see her.

"Hey Myungsoo, have you seen like a stack of paper on my de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter