The Park

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This isn't really the main chapter so this will be short... really short D: sorry

------------

 

It was a Saturday morning, and of course, you were hyper because in less than 24 hours you would be in front of Super Junior, LIVE.

You were pacing up and down in the house, squealing, and worried at the same time. Finally, your mother got tired of your childish panicking and kicked you out of the house. Bored, you were pedalling around the park with your bicycle, and decided to feel the nice cool air.

You pedalled along the Hangang River, and cleared your mind of everything. Super Junior, Henry, birthday, Kris, Myungsoo. You turned right to the pathway that lead to the trees, and pedalled faster.

Seeing that the path was clear, you closed your eyes, when someone heard you shout. "WATCH OUT!"

Surprised, you quickly opened your eyes and found a familiar boy about to crash into you. You tried to stop your bike, but it was already too late. In 3 seconds, there was a loud crash.

The two of you winced in pain, your legs were tangled together. Slowly you got up, rubbing your temple and fixing your hair. The other person got up too, trying to see if he was bruised anywhere.

"Excuse me but watch out where-" he cut off his sentence. "HAEWON?!"

You looked up in surprise, wondering who it was, and when you did, you gasped. "MYUNGSOO??....Ehhh.. OPPA?"

As if it was a coincidence, the two of you stared at each other like it was just an imagination. You banged your heads against the floor, pinched each others' cheeks, and kicked each other.

"YOU'RE REAL!"

"OMG THIS IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE!"

You glared at him. "Ahh.. thank you for calling me a nightmare. So, what brings you here to this... park?"

He shrugged. "Just needed some fresh air. You?"

You turned red. "Ehh.. well I kind of got kicked out of the house."

Myungsoo slowly shook his head. "Tsk tsk, I never knew you were a troublemaker."

As if on que, you whisteled Trouble Maker, and it was Myungsoo's time to laugh.

"Dude you're so funny,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter