Healing Time

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back~ I know, I couldn't update for like... 2 weeks. And sorry for updating late today too! I had to do extra credit work to make it to the high honor rolls :D But T_____T aish... I have MUN meetings and late violin practices tomorrow and on Tuesday I have the orchestra concert......I'm not sure if I could update  in the weekdays at all. :/ sorry guys. but i'll try really hard to! 

------- 

Myungsoo carried you bridal style to your hotel room, assisted by Hyomin. They got ready to leave as soon as they finished packing up to leave. The plan was to stay one night more, but because of you they changed it. 

Hyomin kept an eye on you while packing, looking for any signs of fever or rapid breathing. Kris entered the room and carried you on his back, and placed you in the seat with the belt buckled in safely. 

Myungsdoo loaded all the suitcases to the trunk and started the car off for the 3 hour drive...

----- 

"Take care of Haewon, Kris, and call me as soon as she wakes up, okay?" 

They nodded and walked to your house. Just when they were about to knock, a soft voice was heard. 

"Don't tell umma what happened." 

"Haewon, we need to," Kris said. 

"No dont," you whispered again. "Please Kris?" 

Defeated, he sighed. "Alright fine..." 

"I'm so tired. I feel like dying." 

"Well you almost did today, do you know how worried we were? Doyou know-" 

Kris heard even breaths, noting that you already fell asleep. 

Hyomin opened the door for him and walked inside. They noticed that the house was empty, and Hyomin called their parents.

"Umma? Where are you?" 

"Oh Sweety! Why are you back so early? Appa and I went to Jejudo teill Tuesday. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you. It was in a rush." 

Hyomin sighed. "It's okay umma, you guys both have fun." 

"You too!!" 

Kris was already walking up the stairs to your room. He gently layed you on your bed and pulled up the covers. It was only 6:00pm, but he was exhausted. He thought he was going to lose you forever. 

Just then, there was a loud cussing sound from Hyomin. "Oh my gosh... I totally fogot about that science group project!" She let out groans as she put everything in her back pack. 

"Kris, sorry, Something just came up. Can you take care of her while I'm gone? And oh, I might have an all nighter at my friend's, so don't wait. DOn't do anything weird to my sister!" 

"Alright noona, be careful." 

WIth that, the door slammed shut. Kris sighed and shifted his gaze back to you. He traced the features of your face gently with his finger. Caressing your forehead, going down the line of your nose, touching your slightly chuby cheeks. He then brushed your plump sweet lips. 

"Oh how much I want them again." 

He leaned in, but only kissed right below your li ps and smiled to himself. Exhausted, he layed his head on your bed and drifted off to sleep. 

------------

Myungsoo stopped his car in front of house and trudged into it, slamming the front door. He didn't care if those scary men came. He didn't care about his family anymore, afterall. He plopped himself on the bed and sighed. 

*It's all my fault I shouldn't have taken her to Ocean World. Then, none of this would have happened.* 

He was depressed, and drops of tears formed at the thought of losing you. He hugged himself and looked at the picture of you on his phone that he took in Everland. 

"Why do you make me so confused> I used you, remember? To get to Hyomin ? But why do you have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter