Chapter 40

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L stirred awake at 6am in the morning. He blinked a few times, wondering where he was. He looked at the hand he was holding onto and smiled. Her hand still had the ring on. No matter how much L wanted her to keept it on, he had to take it back. He didn’t want to afford the risk of Kris knowing that he had been here, which meant he had to leave soon also. 

He put the ring in the box again, and cleaned up the room. L slowly went up to Haewon, and delicately her face. “I’ll be back when I can, okay Haewon? I’ll miss you, you’re the only one who makes me feel like me again.” 

L turned around, and hesitantly left the room. After exiting the hospital, there was a new smile on his face. The sky was bright, and he knew that winter break wouldn’t be as bad as he imagined. 

 

With his backpack thudding on the back of his legs, he walked to Sungyeol’s house where the rest of the Infinite members decided to meet at. 

The boys were already relaxing on Sungyeol’s leather couch. Sungyeol was wealthy, his father owned a lot of resorts throughout Korea. On the other hand, Sungyeol knew L’s real history. 

Who L really is? L is Kim Myungsoo, the son and heir of one of Korea’s leading companies, Woolim. It owns a lot of hotels and department stores in Korea. However, L hated his title. WIthout a father at a young age, his mother had very high exectations of him. For the past 22 years, he had been forced into never ending studying, and no freedom of like whatsoever.

That is, when Sungyeol gave the idea of escaping this life temporarily by helping him into his school. 

The Lee Resort Business was a great partner with Woolim, but no one knew about Sungyeol, the son which meant L’s mother wouldn’t suspect anything either. 

L was thankful to Sungyeol for a million things. 

“Hey Myungsoo!” Sungyeol called out. 

L had given them permission to call him Myungsoo when him and the group was alone. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter