First Day of School Just Turns Out to be Spectacular

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haewon's POV

"YAH! PARK HAEWON! HURRY UP AND COME DOWN WOULD YOU?" Hyomin said.

"OKAY UNNI! HOLD ON!" you shouted back.

You dived through the blankets and tried to look for your summer reading paper. "Where could it be... I swear I saw it yesterday before going to sleep."

You tossed everything off you bed and finally found the papers near the pillow. You grabbed for it and ran downstairs, with your backpack on one shoulder. You skipped down 3 stairs at a time. When you exited the front door, your unni was already entering the city bus.

"AH! AHJUSSI WAIIIIT!" You hollered, sprinting as fast as you could to the bus. You tripped on a rock and a pair of arms held you from hitting the ground. You looked up and your best friend greeted you with "Good Morning Haewon. Clumsy as always I see?"

You blushed a little, embarassed and answered, "uhhh yea haha. My habits..."

You and Kris quickly jumped on the bus and sat next to Hyomin at the back. You looked around and saw guys staring at your unni, and girls whispering her name.

*Ah, my unni is so popular. Who wouldn't want a sister like her?* You kind of wanted to be like her, but you were just a good-natured little sister.

During the 10 minute ride, Hyomin asked you, "What took you so long?! We were almost late at the first day of school Haewon!!"

You chuckled and replied, "Mianhae unni, I was finding my summer reading paper."

Hyomin nudged your arm friendly and rolled her eyes. She went back listening on her ipod. Kris and you talked about what you guys did in the summer break, and how junior year was going to be fun but hard.

"Next stop, Seoul High School." The bus announcer said.

The three of you and all the students in the bus got ready to get out of the bus. When you stepped out, you were greeted by friends from your classes last year.

As you stepped into the building, you said to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter