Super Show 4: Part 1

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes snapped open as soon as you heard your alarm clock ring. You looked at the date, and smiled. 

Finally, Super Junior, wait for me! and... Henry.

Today was your birthday, and Kris got two tickets to Super Show 4 Encore in Seoul. (A/n: Just imagine that Super Show 4 Encore Seoul was held like in June, not May.)

You got up from your bed, fixed it, and went downstairs still in your pajamas. It was 9:00 and Kris said to meet at your house at 12. Just when your feet hit the first floor, there was a large sound.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAEWON!" Your parents said. Hyomin however, had the same dull face. You frowned. *She smiles and does all chit chat in school but quiet in the house. Two-faced.*

You thanked your mom and dad, sat at the dining table to eat your birthday brekafast. It was a normal American breakfast, except there was whipped cream on the pancakes. The artificially colored syrup on the pancakes was decordated with the words, "Happy Birthday."

You smiled and started eating your special breakfast with your family, and told them your plans of today.

After eating the nice breakfast, you headed upstairs to shower, pick your clothes, just put on light makeup, and chill till the clock hits 12. You went to the bathroom, washed, and put on a robe. Opening your closet, you thinked hard on what you were going to wear for Super Show. Finally deciding after 40 minutes, you put on a white dress with a sky blue flannel top.

It was already 11:20, only leaving you 40 minutes. You applied some light bb cream, faint hint of eyeliner and eyeshadow. You looked at the clock again, seeing that it was 11:30. 30 minutes more. You picked a casual one shoulder strap book bag and put things that you would be needing in it. Then, you rushed downstairs to pick your shoes. Most fans would be wearing high heels to see more clearly, but you wouldn't be needing them because your height was above average. You picked a pair of white sparkly flats and played with your phone.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang. You looked at the time and it was only 11:55. Anyways, you opened it expecting to see Kris, but only to be meeted by Myungsoo.

"Er.... hi," he said a little too awkwardly.

You were too shocked to greet him right away. "Hi..."

Haewon came down the stairs and gasped, "Myungsoo? Oh great, I need to ask you something."

She rushed to him a little too quickly and dragged him upstairs before me or he could protest. Right after, Kris stood by the doorway.

"Hi?"

"OH HII KRIS! Should we go?"

He looked confused, but nodded. "Anything for the birthday girl~"

You chuckled and went to your parents to say goodbye. "UMMA APPA HYOMIN, KRIS IS HERE!! I SHOULD BE GOING NOW! BYEEE,"  you  totally forgot about Myungsoo, because you were too hyper.

Myungsoo's POV:

"UMMA APPA HYOMIN, KRIS IS HERE!! I SHOULD BE GOING NOW! BYEEE," I heard Haewon shout from the entrace.

My eyes widened. *I STILL HAVE TO GIVE HER HER BIRTHDAY PRESENT!*

Just when I turned to go, Hyomin grabbed me by the wrist, making me drop the box. "Oh sorry, " she picked it up, only to reveal two bracelets.

"Is this... is this for me?" She asked.

*No, you idiot,* I said to myself. I sighed... what could I do? Nothing. I'm not sure if I exactly like Hyomin now but...since she already saw it and it won't be safe if she saw Haewon wearing it, I defeatedly gave it to her.

"Sure, thanks for being a really good friend in school," I hopelessly lied. *Kim Myungsoo what are you doing...*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter