Back

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-10 days later- 

Haewon's POV: 

I glanced around the hospital room I became so familiar with one last time, despite feeling relieved that I (hopefully) won't be coming back. The bed was neatly made, awaiting its new patient and I walked out of the room, glancing back once before greeting my family. 

"Dad! Mom!" I exclaimed as I half walked, half ran once I saw them in the middle of the hallway. The medical team was also there, just finishing safety cautions I need to take. I will be coming back for chekups occasionally. 

My dad took the suitcase I had in my hand, and turned to shake the doctor's hands. "Thank you for taking care of my daughter well, Doctor Son." 

After shaking hands, he turned to me. "Haewon, don't lose heart even if you didn't recover your memories. They're due to come back someday. Being out and living a normal life again might even help you more than you think. And please, be careful from now on." 

I gave him a smile. "I will, Doctor Son. Thank you for everything." 

"Well Haewon, I will see you in a month. Take care!" And he walked off into the crowd with a nurse followed by him, handing him a clipboard. 

"Come on Haewon, don't you want to go home?" Mrs Park asked.

"I do!" I replied, and happily followed them to the car. 

---- 

I entered the house code number on the front door. As soon as I flung it open, I was welcomed by party strings flying into my face and many arms trying to hug me. 

"Wah!" I almost lost balance at the sudden impact. In front of me were my sister, Kris, Krystal, Victoria, Amber, Luna, and Sulli all trying to hug me at once. 

"WELCOME BACK HAEWON!" My friends shouted. 

I laughed as I tried to wrap my arms around them as well. "Thanks guys! I missed you so much!" 

Kris ran quickly to grab my things from my parents and set them aside near the stairs. I entered my brightly lit house, beautifully decorated with large banner that printed out 'Haewon's Welcome Back Party'. 

"I'll go get the food ready. Its BBQ today!" My mom exclaimed, gaining excited voices from everyone. 

"KOREAN BARBECUEEE! MY LIFEEE!" Someone shouted from the opened front door. 

I turned to face to who it was, and gasped at the sight. "OMG! GUYS!!" 

Before me stood Siwon, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Henry, and Donghae. My fangirl side immediately , as I squealed and jumped around in front of them. "I never knew you guys would come!" 

"Hey hey, be careful Haewon. You shouldn't be carelessly jumping around like that," Donghae teasingly scolded me. I stopped jumping and invited them in. "Oh my, Henry! It's been a long time since I've seen you!" Mr. Park exclaimed. 

"Hello sir, long time no see!" Henry greeted Mr Park. 

“Come in boys,” Mr Park. continued, “Haewon, show them to the back yard.” 

I nodded and started walking towards the back. 

“Haewon are you alright? We’re sorry we never visited you, we were out of country the whole time,” Siwon apologized. 

I shook my head. “It’s really fine. I’m fine now aren’t I? And plus, who wouldn’t die to have their favorite kpop group in their backyard right now!” I exclaimed excitedly. 

The boys laughed along. 

“You’re one lucky girl, Park Haewon,” Kyuhyun remarked. 

I stuck my tongue out and let them alone in the backyard, where they met up and started talking with Kris. 

“Oh Henry! Would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter