The Person Who Saved Your Life

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Catch Me, TVXQ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85sBKOpM4Yo&feature=related

Oh and guys if you want to get an idea of 'your' (Haewon's) swimming suit, here:http://blog.swimwearboutique.com/2011/11/black-out-sash-tie-one-piece-op101102-by-crystal-jin-2011/

I didn't know how else to show it to you, since it's completely your choice to see it. It might be 'showy' ? SORRY D: 

Hey and everyone, before I forget, I just wanted to write a letter to you guys :D I love you guys so much and all the comments and subscriptions motivate me more and more just to make me keep writing :D I LOVEEEE writing (: and of course you too. Also, I'm a little stressed in something, and I seriously need someone to talk to (LIKE U GUYS) and.. advice? So look out for my blog post (: Thank you all for staying with me. 

------ 

The alarm woke you up at 7:00AM, and you smiled as the fun would start today. THe four of you planned to go to Ocean World Water Park today. After changing into your 'new' swimming suit, you put casual clothes over it to go out. 

 

"Catch me, catch me, catch me girl tonight-" your ringtone sounded as you picked it up. Kris' voice was heard at the other end. 

"Good morning Haewonnnnn," he said. 

"Mornin Krisss. When are we meeting again?" 

"At 8:00 sharp in front of the entrance." 

"Okay then, I'll see you then with the other people." You were about to end the call, when Kris stopped you. 

"Oh and Haewon?" 

You stopped to listen. It was silent on the other side for a minute. "Hello?" You asked into the phone. 

"Nothing, see you later." 

You both hung up. You walked out of the bathroom, only to see your unni woken up. The two of you quickly packed everything you needed and headed out to the super market to get a quick breakfast. 

You ended up buying ramen with your unni. As soon as you finished, you walked to the entrance to the waterpark while telling jokes with your unni to each other. You didn't notice that the other guys were already waiting for the both of you for almost 10 minutes now. 

"You're late," Myungsoo said in a monotone voice. You glared at him and slapped his back making him wince. 

Hyomin tightly grabbed Myungsoo's side, and you went swiftly walked past them. "Hey Kris," you said. 

"Hey Haewon," he said in his normal happy voice. (A/n: yea i know he's not the most happy looking guy in exo but ... i just decided to go with it :D) 

You then walked into the ladies' locker room to put all your clothes and get ready. "UNNI COME ON!" You hollered, and you swore you heard her cussing at you before leaving Myungsoo.  You rolled your eyes and dumped all your clothes in your locker. 

In the other side, the two boys went into the locker room to change, while they talked about normal guy things and school, until someone grabbed Kris' shoulder. "KRISSSSS!!!" A familiar, squealy voice shouted at him. Kris turned around, only to be met by that one hyung that he never wanted to meet. Kris stumbled backwards and hit the back of his head on the lockers. "OWWWW" 

"Woah there dude, too happy to see me?" 

"HYUNG!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! HOW? WHAT?! WHEN? WHERE? WHAT?" 

Henry smirked. "Thought I was too busy to see you? Wrong~ And don't be too happy, I didn't come to see you. I came to see Haewon of course!" 

At the word of Haewon, Myungsoo flipped his head to the two. He squinted at the new guy and his eyes widened in recognition. *Isn't that the guy who was with Haewon yesterday at the party?!* 

While the two were bickering at each other, Myungsoo awkwardly coughed at them. "Who's this?" He asked Kris, while eyeing Henry. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Henry Lau, friend of Kris and Haewon," Henry said while he offered a hand shake. Myungsoo hesitated, but shook it anyways. He didn't have a good vibe on this guy. After changing, the three guys waited outside for the ladies. Finally, you and Hyomin came out, while bickering at each other. Henry, being the sneaky guy ran behind you and hollered close into your ear, making you jump. "HIII HAEWON!!!" 

You shrieked and turned around to see Henry's face just inches close by to you. You shoved him and slapped him on his bear shoulder. "YAH! DON'T SCARE ME! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" 

Before Henry could respond back, Hyomin jumped up and down. "Oh my gosh, isn't that my Henry dongsaeng?! It's been a long time!! Did you miss noona?" 

Henry smiled. "Well, at least someone is glad to see me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter