Ocean World

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That same day after school, Haewon gave Kris the ticket. 

“Can you go?” She asked Kris pleadingly. Kris didn’t like the idea that they were both going with Myungsoo and Hyomin, but when he looked at her pleading eyes, he gave in. 

“Fine, I’ll see you tomorrow at your house then,” Kris replied.

Haewon squealed and hugged Kris tightly, making him slightly jump. 

They both said goodbye and Haewon and Hyomin entered the house together. They were going to tell their parents right now. 

The family joined together, and they were all sitting in the living room. 

 

“Mom, dad, can me and Haewon go to Ocean World with a few other friends tomorrow? Since we have no school on Monday. We’ll come back on Sunday though.” 

 

Mr. Park placed his newspaper on his knee and looked at them. “With whom are you going with?” 

 

“Kris and Myungsoo oppa,” Haewon replied. 

 

Mrs. Park’s face lit up. “Myungsoo? That guy who came over to our house to study?” *Also nice for our Haewon.* 

 

The two girls nodded. 

 

“Are they trustworthy?” Mr. Park asked his wife. 

 

“Well, Kris and Haewon were friends since forever and Myungsoo is a nice honest guy. I think they’ll be okay. I’ll let you guys go. How about you, yeobo?” 

Mr. Park hesitated for a while since he did not know who Myungsoo was, but agreed. The two girls squealed and started to do their weekend homework to finish it before they went to Ocean World. 

When Haewon was almost finished with her Biology homework, her phone vibrated. She saw that it was a text message from Henry. She smiled and quickly opened it. 

 

‘Hey Haewonnn.’ 

 

‘Hey Henrryyyy.’ 

 

‘Watcha doing?’ 

 

‘Ugh, Biology homework. I’m almost done with it though.’ 

 

‘Ohhhhh coool. Reminds me of what I did in highschool.’ 

 

‘ :( I want to finish high school already. How did you put up with all these? Oh by the way, how are the Super Junior oppas?’ 

 

‘Hahaha you’ll do fine. They’re extremely busy, they’re making another comeback.’ 

 

You gasped at the message, when another one came. ‘Oops I spilt the beans.’ 

You chuckled. ‘I swear I won’t tell anyone.’ 

 

‘Okay good. Then I’ll be in big trouble if I did. Hey Haewon, do you have time tomorrow?’ 

 

‘Uhm.. sorry no :( I’m going to Ocean World with my friends tomorrow.’ 

 

‘Really?! Cool, have fun there. I guess.. I’ll see you sometime later when I’m free and in Korea then.’ 

 

Kate felt really sad about not spending time with Henry. 

 

‘Mianhae oppa, it just suddenly came up.’ 

 

‘Awww, it’s alright. Hey, I have to go. Manager’s calling me. BYE HAEWON! :D’ 

Kate  smiled and closed your phone. Somehow you regret not accepting his invitation but was still excited for Ocean World. 

 

After Haewon finished her homework, she went downstairs to the living room to watch TV. She stopped flipping the channels to watch a scene from To the Beautiful You. It was the part where Jaehee (Sulli)  fell into the pool and Taejoon (Minho) was doing CPR on her while Eun Gyeol watched there silently. Haewon shivered and suddenly felt afraid of her drowning in the pool. 

She quickly turned the channel to where Henry came out in Radio Star. (A/n: never happened) 

Kyuhyun was talking to his own band member and asking him questions, until one question caught your attention. 

“Did you ever love someone?” 

It was silent for a few seconds. Then, he opened his mouth, and Haewon gulped. 

“Yes.” 

Haewon blinked. *Who?* 

“Oh my gosh Henry, how come I didn’t know?” Kyuhyun jokingly as Henry turned red a little. Haewon giggled.

“She was.. and is.. smart, pretty, and nice no matter what. I wasn’t able to meet her since I had promotions, but I recently did. She grew up to a very beautiful girl I once imagined her to be. I’m happy that we’re still friends.” 

After a few more minutes of watching TV, Haewon started to feel sleepy. She turned the TV off and went to her room and changed into her pajamas. After washing, Haewon slipped into her bed and put her hand over her heart. 

*My heart used to speed up whenever I saw Henry. Not anymore, I guess.* She felt her steady heartbeat. Suddenly, a memory of Myungsoo grabbing Haewon when she fell from the desk in detention came across her mind. She blinked as she felt her heart beat sped up. 

“No no no no no....Myungsoo oppa is Hyomin unni’s.” 

She sighed, put her hand back beside her and closed her eyes to sleep. 

 

--next morning--

 

The light outside woke Haewon up. She stretched and yawned. It was 11:00 AM in the morning. Her eyes widened as she looked at her phone to check again. Just then, an incoming phone call came. 

‘Jerk Oppa’ 

Haewon pressed the send button and answered, “Hello?” She said in her grouchy morning voice. 

There was chuckling at the other end, and she noticed how her voice sounded like.

“Ms Chatterbox,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter