Rumors, Misunderstandings, and Feelings.

My Unni's Boyfriend (Short Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 7:20 in the morning. The sun was not shining yet, since it was cloudy. There in the middle of the pathway, a guy walked in his school uniform.  

Myungsoo Kim sighed as he walked to school. The streets were empty except for a few men going to work, and no cars. He decided to not take the bus because he had some things to think about.

'Why is it keep on bothering me?' He thought of how Kris had kissed Haewon last night.

'Should I give her my birthday present?' He looked down at the velvet box in his hand, with your present. 

'Wait what the... why am I even worrying about this?' He came back to his senses as he briskly walked to school. 

"HEY JERK OPPA!" 

He froze at the familiar voice. He turned around and was met by Haewon's bright smile. 

"Woah....," Myungsoo involuntarily said from his mouth. He shook his head from what he just said. "Woah?" *Stupid Kim Myungsoo...* 

He smiled back as Haewon joined his little walk. 

"So what did you do this weekend?" Haewon asked him. 

"Umm... I .......," Myungsoo thought back to the kiss he saw, "I... talked with my cousins." 

"Oh.....kay well that's fun! I went to Super Junior's concert yesterday!! And guess what? I HAVE THEIR PHONE NUMBERS!" 

"Cool. Anything else exciting happen last night?" As soon as he heard himself saying that, he shut his mouth. *Stupid jerk Myungsoo. Nice going.* 

He turned around to see your expression, already blushing.

He sighed mentally, as his face fell. 'Of course...'

"Hey Myungsoo, are you okay? You look pale all of the sudden."

Myungsoo quickly turned his head to Haewon and glared at her as he snapped. "I am okay, so do not worry about my Ms Chattebox."

Haewon looked slightly shocked when Myungsoo snapped at her. 

Myungsoo realized what he had done and immediately said back, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you. I just... ugh I'm just..whatever," he muttered the last part. Not wanting to face you again with this kind of behavior, he sprinted to school as fast as he could. 

"YAH! JERK OPPA!" 

Haewon tried to run after him, but he was just too fast for her. Giving up, she strolled alone to school with a lollipop in . *Something's wrong with Myungsoo oppa.* 

On the other side, Myungsoo was already in front of the school, panting. "Okay, now you just did it Kim Myungsoo," he scolded himself. He slapped himself as he entered the school entrance, backpack on one side of his shoulder. 

Kris and Hyomin were confused and worried since Myungsoo and Haewon were not in the bus that morning. However, they got to school hoping that they would be already in their classes. 

"Myungsoo!!" 

Hyomin shouted the first thing she entered in her classroom when she saw him quielty reading a book. Myungsoo just half heartedly smiled at her and went back to his book. Hyomin pulled a chair in front of Myungsoo and shoved her hand in front of him. 

 

On her wrist ,she was wearing that birthday present that he was supposed to give to Haewon. 

“Look, do you think it looks good on me?” 

Myungsoo felt a pang of guilt in his stomach as he saw the bracelet you wanted. 

Before Myungsoo could reply back, all the girl classmates surrounded him asking him a bunch of stuff about the bracelet. 

*Great this just got a ton worse.* 

“Omg, is he dating her?” 

“Save me!!” 

“NOOOO!” 

Myungsoo tried everything to undo the misunderstanding, but it was already too late. It would be spread throughout the whole school before lunch. 

 

---

Haewon had finally arrived to her classroom, sighing as she put down her stuff and sat down on her desk. She rested her head on her desk, and thought of what happened last night. 

 

‘Why why why why would Kris do that?’ 

 

She sighed for the hundredth time that morning. 

“Hey Haewon,” a familiar voice greeted her. Haewon’s heart sped up as she recognized that voice to be Kris’. 

“H-h-hey Kris,” Haewon stuttered with her head still on her desk. She didn’t want to face him right now. Not when her face was tomato red. 

“Are you... okay?” Kris asked her doubtfully. 

“Yes Kris, I’m fine. Thanks,” Haewon said back. 

*Well at least she’s responding to me,* Kris said with a sigh of relief. 

“Alright class! Open up your history textbooks to page 77,” the teacher stated. 

 

Haewon became more nervous. *Oh great... my seat is next to Kris the whole day.* 

After finishing history class, there was a 10 minute bathroom break. Not feeling so well and not wanting to face her best friend, she ran to it as soon as the class was dismissed. 

While running, she bumped into Myungsoo. 

 

“Uh-uh hey Haewon,” he greeted her. 

 

“Umm... hi,” and Haewon rushed to the bathroom. 

Myungsoo scratched the back of his neck. “W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter